[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, have any of you ever encountered a man who is too big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
Femanons, have any of you ever encountered a man who is too big for anal?

A few nights back i was fucking this girl, who i know is into anal. I probed her ass a bit and when i wanted to go start prepping to get in, she stopped me and said i was too big for her ass. Now i'm not massive, but i'm about 8 inches and pretty thick.

It sounded more like an excuse rather than anything else. Any femanons who might be able to shed some light on this?
>>
you don't need a femanon to tell you that some dicks are too big for anal

and it's about girth, not length
>>
Unless you know for a fact she's fucked bigger things in her ass, maybe you were just too big..

8in and pretty thick is pretty significantly above the average dick and dildo.

Or she may have just had to shit or not prepped her ass (appearance and hygienically) and was embarrassed and didn't want you in at the moment.
>>
>>24942818
Depends on the femanon and length of the relationship.. some fear the stretch, others embrace it. And if you'll tongue the backdoor before trying to poke it.... Most gals will let you do anything.
>>
>>24942818
Dude, you're living the same hell as me.
The other anons are also all correct, as a lot of different factors can play into it.
And yeah, differences in girth can play a huge part in matters. Even if you don't have a 10'er, length-wise, the difference between the average 1.5" diameter compared to 2" is huge for a lot of people despite not seeming like a big difference.
Having just a little too much girth is the one thing that's kept me a virgin, and it's the dumbest shit ever.
>>
I think a lot of people realize you can't just stick it in without working up to it.

Use your fingers or a toy for a bit to warm up and it'll slide right in.
>>
>>24942818
i know how much that sucks.
got to fuck with a very good friend of mine.
she's extremely horny and kinky and wanted me to fuck her ass.
she was excited when she saw my dick and wanted inside.
she tried, because she's fucking insane but we had to stop.
i was cool with that, i really like normal sex too, but she was kinda upset.
to be fair, the asshole isn't supposed to just let things go in instead of out.
>>
>>24942818
i've seen girls take a fist in their ass, its not too big.

anal is a trust thing, and the girl needs to be super comfortable with you. get her an enema kit to start with, and then probably a medium sized butt plug, that will warm them up to the feeling and stretch them a little, always use heaps of lube (good quality thick stuff, not vaginal lube) and start with two fingers and work your way up to three.

im about 7" and thicker than my four fingers put together, and i don't have any issues getting there with proper preparation.
>>
>>24942818
I enjoy anal (as an occasional thing with lots of preparation and trust) and I appreciate a big dick, but yes, the combination is tricky. If you really are 8 inches and thick I'd be very hesitant about letting you fuck me that way because I really don't enjoy the pain side of things. Sorry if that disappoints :( You would be enthusiastically welcomed in my vagina with a dick that big if it's any consolation :P
>>
my bf is about the same size as you and he has to be VERY carefull when we do anal. i've done it before with guy with smaller cocks snd it was less of a problem. so yeah, it's possible that you are too big for ass
>>
>>24942878
>girth kept me a virgin
kek you faggot thatts not the reason and you know it
>>
>>24942818
>Be >6.5" girth
>Pic related
>Fuck my 5' tall 100lb gf in the ass sometimes

Did it with an ex as well but we had to stop because it was too painful. Same with another ex but I barely even got it in before we had to stop.
>>
my first gf who took my virginity said :
"Oh my, if you were gay you'd make faggots suffer". I started laughing like a retard and only fucked her two months later we the chance finally appeared.
>>
>>24945013
when**
>>
>>24943093
Listen to this guy.
>>
>>24942818
What vid is this picture taken from? I remember the video but cant find it, I really wanna know
Also, she probably didnt fake it.
>>
File: 1374960685461.gif (870KB, 438x236px) Image search: [Google]
1374960685461.gif
870KB, 438x236px
>>24942818
Gotta warm her up enough. My typical routine before anal, with my ~8x6" bf.
>lube in arms reach
>start fucking
>i cum
>he puts a finger in, wiggles around and thrusts
>I cum again
>2 fingers now, scissoring and thrusting
>often cum once more
>then dick in butt, just the head at first, and he lets me decide how much goes in, he doesn't pull me
>i sink all the way down
>then the fucking commences
>cum one for time
With 3-4 orgasms, unless I have to poo, anal is almost never turned down.
Also, drinking prior, or rimming during warm up oral is always nice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.