[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious relocation thread for pets, subs, lgs, and slaves looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Serious relocation thread for pets, subs, lgs, and slaves looking for a new family, house, etc
>>
File: IPELabTh.jpg (115KB, 889x712px) Image search: [Google]
IPELabTh.jpg
115KB, 889x712px
We are a family consisting of 3 girls, (1 switch, and 2 subs) and 1 guy (a Master with experience teaching). Two people in the house are medical marijuana users, and we are ok with non smokers, medical, or just for fun. Our days consist of Netflix, video games, baking and cooking big meals together, some kinky stuff when the mood is right. We are a poly family, but we all have our own bedrooms and kinky fun is most always kept private between the two people involved. Our family is considered a 'closed poly family', meaning we all are free to have whatever level of intimacy we're comfortable with together, but any time we include anyone else (which is rare) we only do, if we all agree to.
We enjoy video games, do some cosplay and go to conventions. We're liberally minded politically, and have a dog and 3 cats we adore.

We started off looking for a house slave to join and serve us, but we may be open to a lot of other things, we're most concerned with finding someone that enjoys being part of our family as much as we enjoy having you.

We have a 5 bedroom house, with one open bedroom currently and looking for a bi girl who prefers girls.

Kik rabbix
>>
How do you go about having this type of arrangement? Me and an ex joked about adding a third to the relationship but when it came down to talking seriously she would always shut down and change the subject. Which I thought was weird because it was her idea in the first place. I guess I'm just wondering where might be a good place to look for people with this type of mind set? If you know of any.
>>
>>24943311
A lot of people involved in the kink and bdsm lifestyle seem to be open and accepting of it. That said, not all of my family met that way, and not all of us are into bdsm actually.

Honesty and being upfront seems to be the key. I tell anyone I meet immediately what my situation and status is, and people seem more receptive than you'd imagine.
>>
>>24942762
so this is just live-in poly?
>>
>>24942770
you seem like fun!
you dont mention the location, nor the ages.
i dream of a family like yours. but i am far too romantic, i'd need to fall in love with each one of you, and it seems just sooo impossible to achieve. i envy you and wish you happiness!
>>
>>24944589
Pretty much, but we'd like to get to the know someone a bit first. Depends how well and how quickly we click.
>>
>>24942770
>Our days consist of Netflix, video games, baking and cooking big meals together, some kinky stuff when the mood is right.

Who the fuck pays for this?
>>
>>24945669
probably living off the governments tit
>>
>>24946169
Actually we make 6 figures a year
>>
>>24946169
Most people can't afford their own 5 bedroom house on government assistance...
>>
>>24947008
Agreed. Sick of people saying shit like this.
Your arrangement sounds super cute and fun!
>>
young 22 sub male looking for master to turn me into a female, dressing up, HRT and the like.

kik:elinaremmy
>>
>>24947058
We get a lot of jealousy hate... C'est la vie
>>
>>24947008
Most people can't make six figure sitting on their ass and fucking all day either.
>>
i'm looking to get a wolfdog hybrid. if anyone has pups to sell i can come get it if not too expensive.

or any tips on raising a wolfdog as opposed to an actual dog which i haven't had since i was a little girl in budapest.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 698x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 698x566px
nevermind i misunderstood the thread topic

sorry
>>
>>24947167
We seem to have a knack for 'what most people can't, won't, or don't' do.
>>
>>24947228
You mean common sense? Yes. I have that.
>>
>>24947228
What state?
>>
>>24947418
MA
>>
>>24942762
I live in Louisiana/33/m
Have spare room.
Moderately experienced dom.
Looking for sub/slave to move in.
Nothing hardcore, but 24/7 lifestyle oriented.
Mostly looking for a companion, one who is into bdsm.
Would consider long term for the right sub, after spending enough time together.
>>
Wish I was heavily aligned one way or another.. I'm a switch, and I can be kinky but have a very low sex-drive.

I just want to be someone's live-in maid with sex benefits or something, I don't have parents to live with and i'm in the middle of a disability case so like, i'm fucked
>>
>>24948357
Are you combative or argumentative?
Even if you aren't submissive or slave like, most doms can work with you if you're able to at least be passive, and respond to reasonable commands.
Such as: you said be a live in maid. A reasonable request along those lines would be to keep the dishes done, and accept some form of punishment when you fail to. Something along those lines.
BDSM isn't just hardcore sadism and masochism.
The type of relationship you and your dom/sub will have is entirely based up what has been agreed upon.

That low sex drive may be an issue.
Sex on demand is kinda the hallmark of a d/s relationship. Most of them anyways.
I know I'm generalizing quite a bit here, but this is just general advice.

Are you male or female?
>>
>>24948364
You sound like you're pretty close to what we're looking for. Kik me @ rabbix if you want to chat
>>
>>24947194
LOLz!!!!!
>>
File: 20150802_151320-1.jpg (750KB, 3051x1639px) Image search: [Google]
20150802_151320-1.jpg
750KB, 3051x1639px
Interesting thread.

We're a 32m/28f/24f poly triad. We're a closed circle (meaning we don't go outside the relationship unless we all agree) and always do things as a unit (so if we're on a date with someone, there's four people at that table). Wife and I are both Doms, and our gf is a sadist switch who is trying on her Domme pants.

Looking for a hard sub or slave who gels with us, is devoted to the household, and dreams of her own cage at the foot of our bed.

Kik is LaserJesusBeard
Pic related, a sub we played with.
>>
Bumping for interest, I'm fascinated by this sort of relationship
>>
>>24942762
thanks for posting, I never thought this kind of thing was possible, really interesting to read about all of this
>>
28/M, experienced Master, midwestern US.

Looking for a female live-in sub or pet, but here's the twist - it'll be in a semi. I've had a sub and pet live in with me before, and enjoyed my time with them greatly. We'll go trucking around the country, and have fun while driving and parked, together, and with a few partners I have around the midwest. I've got a decent bondage setup in the truck if that's what you're into, and room for a kennel as well if you've been a bad girl, or are just into confinement. I've got a pretty wide range of kinks with no pressure to engage in anything you're uncomfortable with.

Kik: barroll
>>
Reading shit like this make me want to kill myself..im so deprived yet i sleep next to a sexy fucking woman everynight..its killing me.she cant handle dick.shes haveing pain even from just one finger.so theres no way im getting inside of it..i love her but i feel like im going to explode..i think i might need to buy a hooker because i know she wont be able to take what i need throw down...im jelous of this life style.i just wish ...i wish....im just at s loss.thats how i feel...good luck to you though at least somebody is getting some
>>
>>24942770
I have always dreamed of living in a house like that but never thought it was possible. I doubt any of you would be interested in a bi trans girl?
>>
File: IMG_8344.jpg (312KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8344.jpg
312KB, 1125x2001px
Trap looking to go full time on hormones, need someone to take care of me and help me out, will be cute slave girl in return

Kik parTxoF
>>
>>24952748
Kik: awierdone

I don't wanna post my pic on here.
>>
>>24948386
lol@ the sex on command being a hallmark of d/s. There are plenty of non sexual d/s relationships, in fact, plenty of people who are into kink I've seen don't consider it sexual anyways.
Unless you're basing it off of soc and other places where it's about fucking rather than actual dynamics.
>>
>>24950473
It does! No problem lol
>>
I have bumped this thread.
>>
>>24952691
Take her to the gyno
>>
>>24956987
THIS ^^^^^^^^¬

What, do you live in some fucked up 3rd world country? Like that girl from Bob's burgers who had a yeast infection for ten years Rofl
>>
Looking for a mistress/master thay will turn a male into a sissy as far as an undercover sissy will be able to go. I need feminization encouragement, need to buy toys and clothes, treat me like a sissy pet. I just discovered this side of myself and i know its what i want. Kik:khamo15
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.