[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-binary/Genderqueer thread A thread for people who are neither

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

Non-binary/Genderqueer thread

A thread for people who are neither boys nor girls.

Post pics, talk, rate, whatever you want.
>>
File: img_055.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_055.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
I'll go first I guess
>>
>>24941377
>mental illness thread
ftfy
>>
>>24941443
Thanks for the bump
>>
Silly non conforming nut job, this threads a fucking joke. It's gana die unless it gets changed lol
>>
File: illuminati.png (57KB, 182x184px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.png
57KB, 182x184px
As a good conservative, I should just let this thread die, but, I need to tell you something. You are born male or female.
>>
You know what I'm gana save this thread! This is now a Panzerkampfwagen thread!!
>>
File: IS-2.jpg (28KB, 450x265px) Image search: [Google]
IS-2.jpg
28KB, 450x265px
Look at the shafts on this one
>>
File: Sherman.jpg (163KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman.jpg
163KB, 780x585px
This one's the lone star :3
>>
>>24941403
Your are very damn cute
>>
This one's so kawait desu
>>
>>24941579
This is not a panzerkampfwagen comrade
>>24941587
Neither is this fellow amerifat
>>24941599
Glorious german engineering, a panzerkampfwagen of the highest caliber.
>>
>>24941377
>>24941403
So I'll take it you get pretty mad at ppl who ask what your gender is right?

It's hard to take anything serious like this here or irl, tho you can't say too much irl now.
Either way if you have a dick and testosterone your a man
If you have a vagina and you have estrogen your a woman.

But if your a girl with high test, that just means you were born with a hormone imbalance, it's nothing fantastical like "oh I'm both genders" unless it's a rare medical condition.
Other wise it's one or the other, non-binary is just a trendy fad that turns your insecurities into something that lets you make excuses for not shaving and being a all out buzzkill...
>>
>>24941403
I can tell pretty easily that you're a girl. Most people with tumblr identities are. What's so bad about calling yourself a girl? If it was 1917 or you lived in the middle east or something I could understand. But it's 2017 and in the west you have it every bit as good, if not better than a man. You can cut your hair short, dress however you want, fuck whoever you want and go by whatever name you want, but you're still a girl. Why do you feel the need to deny that?
>>
>>24941636
>>24941700
You know... I'm a normal guy. Always have been, never been confused about my gender identity. And I'm as straight as they come. But, what I have trouble understanding in this thread, is why people who disapprove of what this thread is about feel the insistent need to come in here and make that known, instead of hiding the thread.

If you're driving down the street and see a drag queen, do you feel the need to pull over and accost them?

It's their lives, and medical professionals support their assertions. You are not harmed by this. So why act like it impacts you so badly?
>>
G
>>
>>24941787
Only group of ppl at harm are the future kids right now. Their going to have a confusing time finding sense between the two.
Having to deal with indoctrination from both sides of this. I'm sure they'll be told it's right to swap genders and other will be told that their abominations.
When do you think this whole issue will bring light to the man cause of gender swapping: mental disability.

Almost have a feeling almost ever gender swapper is on some form of anti depressants or pain killer. Instead of patching the crack and listening to what Tumblr says we need to do something about their mental health
>>
>>24941826
So you're worried about your future kids? The solution for that is to take an active role in your kids' lives. Not to impose your personal views on others, especially when the medical community at large supports them. The doctors are the experts, not us.
>>
>>24941835
Especially when trannies have existed far longer than Tumblr.

But non-binary people and genderqueer are just retarded idiots.
>>
>>24941921
>But non-binary people and genderqueer are just retarded idiots.

In your opinion, which is counter to the medical establishments. Guess who I'm going to have more faith in?
>>
>>24941971
Gender studies is not "medical establishment"
>>
>>24941377
any trans in Idaho?
kik me, ayylmaopokey
>>
>>24942089
This seriously

Gender studies are political science now, there's only one side that puts money and time into researching for that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.