[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys pls help how do I get a boyfriend back??? I read no contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9805.gif (21KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9805.gif
21KB, 261x200px
Guys pls help how do I get a boyfriend back??? I read no contact but like idk? Pls help is been 4 months and I'm still crying everyday and so miserable :( I know he still loves me but yeah :( help tips
>>
>>24936584
you need to calm your farm and assess the situation. Why did you break up? how long were you together? talk it through then we can speak about getting an action plan together
>>
>>24936584
what did you do
>>
>>24936648
Do u have kik?? U seem like someone that could be a lot of help and just super nice...
>>
>>24936648
i agree with this anon

you need to calm your asses.
>>
>>24936655
Lets talk it through here. Maybe it might give others the support they needs. Also Im not that nice. I can be an absolute asshole if needed. I was conditioned to be an alpha but my Mrs is a softie rubs off on you eventually. Stupid lil twerp she is.
>>
>>24936654
I didn't do anything :( he's just confused cause he thinks we r not long term compatible he says he needs time to think about it but that he loves me and that I'm the best gf he ever had
>>
>>24936681
Ok cool I have some background to work with now. Ages please and are you of the same ethnicity?
>>
>>24936687
/pol/ plz
>>
you sound a bit emotionally stunted and childlike. how old are you?
>>
>>24936584
alright I got the kik working. Sorry Australian we don't use it. Generally prefer whatsapp. Anyway my kik is Alextranqq
>>
>>24936687
Both Hispanic and um im 19 he's 35 lmfao
>>24936715
19.... and yeah ik... he says I'm not mature enough to be a wife yet and that he can't wait cause he's too old to wait anymore
>>
>>24936732
hurry up and add me on kik already. I want this sorted in an hour. I got a practical soon.
>>
>>24936732
what the fuck
>>
>>24936744
Excuse me what
>>
>>24936744
pipe down you beta fag. Some girls like older man and vice versa. If you want to be a twat head to /b/
>>
>>24936747
why are you so adamant to be with someone whos almost twice your age and doesnt love you
have some self respect
>>
>>24936753
lol wat
do you really think youll get nudes out of this airhead
i have no issue with the age, it just makes the situation more pathetic because shes gettign taken advantage of
also i am a fag, so i have no blueballs in this fight unlike you
so right back at ya i guess
>>
>>24936755
Why r u so angry
>>
>>24936769
im super bored
and arguments are really the only good convo you can keep up on the internet
plus i mean ya gotta admit shes a dumbass lol
>>
>>24936732
aren't you the person from that other thread where you started dating him at 17 and he broke up with you on christmas?
>>
I like how this thread is slowly turning into a shit fest. Just keep sowing those shit seeds people, it's am useing as hell :)
>>
>>24936785
>turning into
heh.
>>
>>24936785
xoxo
>>
Boys I don't really know what happened here but I'm loving the drama. Thread don't die on me yet.
>>
>>24936797
the drama between op and her emotionally abusive pedo ex or the drama between anons?
>>
>>24936806
All of it. Just, this whole thread.
>>
>>24936797
its dead friend
i tried but
its gone
to a better place perhaps
>>
>>24936832
its dead here.
>>
>>24936584
Where did u meet? I think he's right though, you're just not emotionally ready yet for marriage.
>>
this is comedic gold lmao
>>
>>24937439
sorted ages ago. easier then most situations I've encountered
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.