[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going to make it guys? 21 yo kissless virgin , in an online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CYMERA_20170213_162454.jpg (967KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170213_162454.jpg
967KB, 1152x1728px
Am I going to make it guys? 21 yo kissless virgin , in an online "relationship" with a girl who lives on the other side of the world
>>
Wtf you're so cute though
>>
>>24935939
Long distance is crap and not truly satisfying imo. Make a meetme account good for finding local people or tinder
>>
>>24935958
You're just being nice anon
>>24935962
B-but i love her (if you can truly love someone you've never met)
>>
>>24935976
If you never make plans to see each other it's just a dead end and better left as a friendship rather
>>
Your young and a decent looking fellow should have no trouble find someone, if you don't plan meeting soon, I would find love closer. If it's a money thing why you don't meet. Try a kickstarter and save up from your job until you have it. If she means that much to you, you'll find a way
>>
21 is young, I don't think I had my first kiss by 21 either. Don't let the weight of the rest of your life make you so overwhelmed that you're afraid to even try.

I'm into year 3 of an ldr with someone I met online. We see each other a few times a year and plan to move in together eventually, but we couldn't have imagined that when we started. The choice to make is the one that feels right right now. Make sure you both feel comfortable enough to be able to say "I don't think this is working" if/when you start to feel that way, but until then i say follow your heart.
>>
>>24935939
be careful you aren't getting scammed
>>24935958
You realise looks aren't everything when it comes to courtship right?
>>
>>24935939
Just want to give you some personal, kinda relevant experience.

A little background, Im 30 now. Was always shy and more introverted, but thankfully managed to have quite a few meaningful and awesome relationships (some bad ones too).
I only state this to show that even being shy and self conscious, you can still find someone.

I had two extremely long distance relationships, both ended pretty horribly.

Im from the US and in both cases the women were from Romania. The first relationship started when I was about 24. I can honestly say it was the best and most amazing relationship I ever had. We connected on every level, had tons of fun and I had never felt so comfortable with a person. We were together 3 years and I often traveled to her country to be with her. I am not an idiot and was very aware of the scams associated with online relationships. In this case not once in those 3 years did she ask me for money or try to deceive me. I planned to marry her but the strain of being apart for long stretches was too much for her. She ended up cheating and that was the end of that.

Relationship 2:
We talked for about 2 months before I decided to meet her in person. I rented an apartment in her city and stayed with her for a month. Everything was great until the last week. She was very immature, messy, selfish and erratic (found out it was drug use). She became MUCH worse once the reality of how VERY VERY difficult it would be for her to move to my country or vice versa. So that all fell in on itself and ended.

In both cases I wasn't scammed or taken advantage of but one thing was very clear. Unless you have tons of money (in order to be with the person permanently in whatever country), patience and an ungodly amount of trust/ loyalty on both sides...then Im sorry to say its going to fail.
>>
>>24935962
>Long distance is crap
SO MUCH THIS HOLY SHIT OP RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SANITY

I've done a lot of that ldr shit and it always ended fucking badly

fuck, anon. you can love someone you've never met and the distance will kill your soul and make you consider suicide on more than one occasion.

i want to die.
>>
>>24935939
absolutely not.

your best bet is to buy a flesh light and cry yourself to sleep as you fuck it.

Tldr you're going to die alone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.