[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really wish I could meet a girl who's fetish was virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Really wish I could meet a girl who's fetish was virginity breaking cause that would be real neat.

I need to lose my virginity
>>
Or.. you know.. instead having a garbage view on girls and thinking you need a girl with a "virginity" fetish you could try to get to know a girl and simply have sex with her like normal humans
>>
>>24928985

That's too hard
>>
>>24928985
>being morality police on a self validation/hookup board on fucking 4chan

Unironically drown yourself and go back to tumblr
>>
>>24929012

Savage anon. How are you?
>>
guys are so stupid
>>
>>24929115

Hey girl how u doin
>>
>>24928942
Where do you live and how old are you? May be able to help you out.
>>
>>24928942
Aye same here.

if anyone wants to hit up this said man, I am Nukearse on kik.
>>
>>24929125
21/UK

totally him and not a different virgin looking for the same thing.
>>
>>24929144
Sorry lad, I'm in the states. VA specifically
>>
>>24929157
Where in VA?
>>
>>24929160
Near-ish to nova.
>>
>>24929157
I'll just walk it. VA is on the right side of the US
>>
>>24929125

Actual OP here. I'm in the UK, you in there?
>>
>>24929164
Damn in north nc. Not that far of a drive I guess.
>>
>>24929166
Not a long trek if you're in shape
>>
>>24929176
I've got some crocs so the Atlantic shouldn't be a problem since they float.
>>
>>24929171
Before you get any ideas, I'm a bicurious guy with a girlfriend who has a virginity fetish. We're looking for someone, but i don't want anyone to think this is a single girl
>>
>>24929181
kik?
>>
>>24929188
joplindrift
>>
>>24928942

I met a couple, they are all either turbosluts or batshit crazy.
>>
If a girl has a virginity fetish she needs to be okay with our autism too

26/m/virgin/ utah here and im interested in finding a girl like this too if they live near. Shadowmaxim is my skype!
>>
wait hold up ... people from NC? man what a rare occurance
>>
>>24928985
>>>reddit
>>
>>24929115

please to explain exactly what the errors are in his thinking and how he should think instead

OP:

32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

this is my biggest kink and i could tell u without doubt its easier to find a girl who likes drinking liquid shit than breaking in virgins

not even autistic or ugly either. gooood luck buddie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.