[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really sure if this is the right board for this, but it seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Not really sure if this is the right board for this, but it seems like the most fitting. I would have put it on /adv/ but it seems like it's down? (Anyone else get a black screen with a single pixel in the middle and the tab says "adv (1x1)" when they open that board?)

Anyway.

So, I've got a question for the girls (and guys too I suppose) of /soc/ and I'm hoping y'all can help me. I'm not super inexperienced when it comes to sex but I've only had a few partners, so I don't have a huge platform to work from when I encounter a problem.

It seems like every girl I fool around with or date, their pussy smells like under-arm smell. The first few times I just thought it was because they were chubby and maybe it didn't have room to air out, but I've gotten together with this cute petite little thing and the same thing is going on with hers.

Is this normal? It doesn't SEEM normal to me but, like I said, I don't have a huge platform for this. I can't smell it when her pants or panties are on, but it's unmistakable when I smell my fingers after fingering her or if I go down on her.

Pls help
>>
>>24928556
>I would have put it on /adv/ but it seems like it's down
Disable your adblocker and try again.
>>
as long as it doesn't smell like fish it's propably clean...

also: was it hairy? the pubes sometimes absorb bad smells even when she showers often.

anyways, girls smell and taste very differently
>>
>>24928626
>turning off adblocker for any website, let alone 4chan
Nah

>>24928634
First two were shaved, this last girl is trimmed but not shaved.

So the underarm/armpit smell is normal? Dude that fucking sucks. Cause I love cunnilingus but it's hard to get into it when it smells like I've got my face buried in an armpit.
>>
>>24928643
Try holding your breath.
>>
>>24928670
I think it might kill the mood if I pass out while eating a girl out.
>>
>>24928674
If you're judging them this much you're probably killing the mood already bud. Either you like it or you don't, ya know?
>>
>>24928674
But anyway my real suggestion is try it in the shower. That helps me get used to it. Very different smell.
NOT standing up, unless you want your last oral experience to end in a broken neck.
>>
>>24928692
I'm not judging anyone. I haven't mentioned it to her, or the last one. I mentioned it as politely as possible to the 1st and she got unnecessarily upset and said "Well I'm not changing any of my habits so you can just not eat me out again if it bothers you" so I haven't said anything about it to the last two because I don't want to be an asshole.

>>24928701
Will try that. Thanks bud. She's got a thing for shower sex anyway so that works out well. I should probably get some of those no-slip stickies for it first though.
>>
>>24928556
It's not quite the "normal" scent, but every girl is going to smell a little different (so it might be normal for her), and you might just have sensitivity to human body scent over the other scents.

If she smells like that, though, and not like rancid meat, you know she can clean herself. There are no pussies that smell goof, so you shouldn't be h8in' because it could be a lot worse, and not much better.
source - I love eating pussy and ass and have done a lot of both
>>
File: .jpg (79KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
79KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>24928745
Not hating. Was just concerned/confused, that's why I asked.

>>24928751
wat
>>
Nope
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.