[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all lost in sin. Why are you acting this way? Stop living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480794249148.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1480794249148.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
You are all lost in sin. Why are you acting this way?
Stop living disgusting lives full of sin or you will burn in the lake of fire.
I'm just telling it like it is.
>>
File: 70726911.jpg (19KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
70726911.jpg
19KB, 255x255px
>>24928510
>>
>>24928531
nope, didn't you read the statistics?
also reading some bible verses could very well help your moral compass get on track.
>>
>>24928538
Buddy I wish it could, I've been trying to get my moral compass on track for two damn unholy decades now.
>>
>>24928573

Ignore the troll. Just do it.
>>
>>24928596
troll?
you must repent, that's not a troll, that's god who says this. you think god is a troll?
>>
So is it okay for guys to have multiple premarital sex partners?
>>
>>24928538
>reading the bible means you adopt it as practical foundation
>adopting the bible's practical foundation is good basis for moral foundation
>those statistics are well done
(i'll admit in mostly cases they're not awful, but there is a lot of information that is not provided that would be needed to verify the appropriateness of any of the tests I read about)
>>
>>24928781
i assume your mind's been poisoned by the marxist ideas of feminism which seeks to stir up hatred between men and women.
>>24928805
it's no coincidence that societies that were sexually immoral fell throughout history.
>>
>>24928833
It's not, I'm just curious
>>
>>24928926
you seem affected by it's ideas like 99% of western men, looking at gender dynamics as men vs women
>>
>>24928930
I'm asking because the charts and graphs you posted are only about women.
>>
>>24928947
oh. i don't think men are as psychologically affected by it as much as women, but there's plenty of studies that show even highly promiscuous men are psychologically unhealthier.
>>
I just wanna know how to cleanse my life of all this promiscuity, help me save my soul anon pls
>>
>>24928996
patience and endurance. find something to put your energy into, channel it into good things. i do sports on a daily basis, pray/meditate 30 minutes per day, and it takes up so much energy i don't even think about premarital sex anymore. glad you're on the right path.
>>
>>24928510
From an outsider's perspective this board looks pretty gross and weird. Just my 2 pence.
>>
Ty for the warning and heads up on this OP.

Would be interesting to see the statistics broken down by race as well.
>>
>>24928510
most people on here are virgins :)
>>
>>24928510
you haqve my keks for the prosttute's member
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.