[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DD/LG thread: Tuesday Edition Introduce yourselves in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: tumblr_nyso1jH8nL1u1bkfoo1_540.jpg (47KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyso1jH8nL1u1bkfoo1_540.jpg
47KB, 540x360px
DD/LG thread: Tuesday Edition

Introduce yourselves in this thread, name your age, general location and kinks/dislikes, and leave some contact info while you're at it. No moralposting please. If you're interested, we've set up a discord for you to meet likeminded people! https://discord.gg/P9rWYAP
>>
Need this in my life o.o
>>
Kinks: Anything to do with dd/lg lol
Dislikes: Not that much
Contact (Kik): RevvyT
>>
File: 014.jpg (109KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
109KB, 960x1440px
Hi, DD here. ASL 30/m/CO straight (wish I wasn't lol, really do)

Very much a caring and affectionate Dom. Favorites are cartoons (Finn+Jake), dress up (cosplay and bdsm), and punishment-pampering play.

Looking for a little to care for, discipline, caress, punish, dress up, watch cartoons together, demand kinky "homework" of, buy costumes and toys for, parade them at cons in said costumes and with said "toys" ;)
I'm exceedingly loving and affectionate. I need someone to love and spoil ajuster11 at mail dot com

I'm kinda short at 5'4" so it's hard to be DD/lg with someone taller. Sry, wish I was taller, but that's life.
>>
21/mtf/US
I'm still super new to Cg/l stuff and I'm mostly looking for a carer or someone with more experience to help me understand the dynamics and things that go into it
I like women and other trans people

My kik is AlexErin9
>>
>>24928036
>5'4"
lol manlet
>>
There's already a thread up. Y u do dis
>>
>>24928602
Don't be mean wtf

height shouldn't matter, only confidence but his height affected his.
>>
File: 2009-04-10-155741.jpg (1MB, 2736x3475px) Image search: [Google]
2009-04-10-155741.jpg
1MB, 2736x3475px
Posting in the discord but i'll do it here too.

Kinks: training dom and sub dynamic public play outdoor play. i'm into most things, excluding scat and blood.
Dislikes : fickle people, people who can't tell the truth, people who say things without thinking of them. People who can't enjoy having opposing opinions.

Why i'm here: I was just browsing when bored so that is why im here. But what i'd like to find is a little in europe who wants to be guided through life and enjoys travelling.

discord info zentiy#4516
>>
Is being a dom the same as a sugar daddy out side of the sex stuff
>>
>>24928704
you probably a manlet too
>>
>>24928727
I'm assuming dude
>>
>>24928731
well, since its DD/lg, and he said he wants a little, yeah, it looks like he is a dude
>>
>>24928730
No, actually, just think people calling other people out for their easiest weakness just shows how weak u rly are
>>24928731
yeah i'm a dude.
>>
>>24928607
other discord is ran by a deranged person
>>
>>24928728
A daddy/little girl/boy dynamic doesn't really revolve around financial stuff. More caring, teaching, etc.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

into the whole concept. probably switch
>>
>>24930232
what youre looking for is wizard/apprentice, kek
>>
degenerates
>>
my cringe goes out to this pettiness
>>
>>24928006
Kinks: Well, Im an affectionate DD, but I really love the punishment aspect, as well as dressing lg in cute outfits or underwear I get for her. I reward good behavior, and punish bad, and lay out clear rules, and respect boundaries set by lg. anyway, I guess snapchat would be the best way to get ahold of me. @ prestin31wright
>>
Just a reminder that Doomed1 has a disdain for people that call themselves "daddy" under 25

Also hi Turtle, hope you're still enjoying the single life ;P
>>
>>24928035
>>24931385

ITT- 18 year old 'daddys'. heh.
>>
>>24928006
I understand it's not a requirement but how many of you that call yourselves daddies are actually fathers?
>>
>>24931429
For what it's worth as soon as I became a father, the DD fetish died for me.
>>
>>24931432
I never got into it myself and I understand it's harmless role playing. I just would find it hard to do this and be a dad, particularly to a little girl.
>>
I'm normally a mommy but I had a random little craving for the first time in maybe two years, my god i forgot how awesome cuddlz diapers are. I kept using these cheap ones off amazon that arent cute at all, why do abdl diapers have to be so expensive
>>
>>24931672
>why do abdl diapers have to be so expensive
because faggots are willing to pay for them
>>
anyone interested in 407/386?
>>
Aloha~!
Candy ass for those that remember me at all, but I found my little girl last year, and she's moving in with me in 99 days! I'm her daddy dom and honestly we are totally in love.
I imagine marring her...
She's perfect!

I met her through the Whisper app, the whisper was "I have literally zero sexual experience.."

I invited her over and taught her how to kiss :)

Now she's my babybear and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Be hopeful, you all can find your partner!! Gotta be patient and be loving. <3 I'm a 24yo she's 18 and we both are here in Cali. I'm here for fun she doesn't 4chan, y'all can hit me up on Kik or Skype, Kik is ctmacrae and skype is ... I forgot just ask in Kik if you want to skype.

Mahalo!
>>
>>24931672
I wish there were a brand that was both cute and cheaper then $20 for 10 diapers...
>>
>>24931403
Fuck off anon. I'm only 24 but I still get shit online for calling myself a daddy Dom. You don't have to be 30+ to be a DD
>>
File: IMG_20170215_213211.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_213211.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Well why not.
First off I'm 23 male from Germany.
I have always been interested in the whole idea of ddlg (with me being the dd) but never really experienced it unfortunately. Maybe that will change today :)

I'm sure I would be a very caring Dom, always trying to make you feel good with everything. All I expect from my little would just be a little discipline and that she is happy with me.

Likes: since I never experienced ddlg I don't really know, but maybe I will know soon. I do like it to be in control tho

Dislikes: sugar babies (please don't add me if you're looking for money), besides that I can't think of any right now

In general if you are a little and you feel like helping some guy out to know if he likes ddlg then message me :)

Confact: kimjongjohn at kik and snapchat
>>
>>24931915
if only, there's sample packs of 2 for different brands on ebay all going for about £10-12, absolute rip off
>>
>>24928006
bump
>>
>>24931429
I have a friend who's a DD who has partial custody of his daughter, and I've read a few blog posts from DD/lg couples with kids. domsub.life is the one that comes most readily to mind.
>>
wai of u ban me ):::::
>>
File: IMG_9470.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9470.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
I'm 19/f
I'm always on these threads but I can't find a daddy that doesn't just want sexual stuffs :(
I like baths and petting and sitting on daddy's lap and snack time and cartoons and cuddles and my stuffies :3 and talking on the phoneeeeeee pls >.<
Dislikes r um being mean and sick pictures when I'm not even comfy with u yet .-.
I'm in New Jersey omg
I want forehead kisses too .-. I guess long distance is ok too but pls talk on the phone wif meeee I'm lonely :(
>>
>>24932526
Kik?
>>
27/m/608

I'll be real. Have been interested in the daddy dom little girl lifestyle and would very much like to find a little for affection and loves.
>>
File: IMG_20161225_085240.jpg (521KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_085240.jpg
521KB, 1200x1500px
>A/S/L
29/m/ south jersey, outside philly 856/609
>Dom/Little/Other?
Daddy dom, very new to the fetish but I kno what I like, wanna learn..
>Likes
Outgoing not shy littles/girls, I like tatts piercings, all types of music
>Dislikes
Shy girls, that's about it I'm really easy to along with..

Snapchat: lilczey
>>
>>24932719
Also really nice guy down to earth, and I have a kid of my own a real kid hahaha she's 3... I don't bite, jus message me.. littles hmu on snapchat: lilczey
>>
>>24932526
In New York and would love to discuss this more if you're interested.
>>
>>24932526
What part of jersey? And do you have kik or something?
>>
>>24932734
It's creepy mentioning you have a real daughter. It kind of implies you're probably an actual pedo. I know actual fathers are into this kink, but it's not a good point to mention having real kids in that manner. You sounded creepy.
>>
>>24932526
You're so qt. Pls post more pics.
>>
File: 1480856859542.gif (278KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480856859542.gif
278KB, 300x440px
>>24932526
Jayjam san

Used to live jn jersey. However, I still visit about once or twice a year.
>>
>>24928006
http://opalcocoon.tumblr.com/

My tumblr. I'm not looking for anyone just wanted to share my tumblr.
>>
>>24932526
Dude your fucking gorgous.
>>
File: IMG_20170111_210953.jpg (113KB, 400x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_210953.jpg
113KB, 400x878px
>age 27
>DD
>location: Scotland
>kinks: Rough play, toys, creampies, sharing, DDlg
>dislikes: boring conversations
> general info: I'm head of research at a tech start-up and travel worldwide a lot. I'm up for meeting anyone on my travels. I'm also generally very busy as a result. I'm actually a pretty normal guy. I'm well educated with a PhD, both meanings.
Kik is mashedpotitties
>>
>>24928006
20/f/UK

I'd love a big strong daddy to protect me from how scary the real world is. I really need a daddy to protect me and motivate me to improve.

I have a lot of kinks, ddlg is my main one it's like 50/50 sexual and for nurturing. uhh, I like bondage, and public stuff, dirty talking, impact play, pet play, uhh I forget
>>
>>24934411
kik/
>>
>>24932935
No not at all... I hate pedos I'd kill someone if they ever touched my kid.. no I only mention that because idk if someone wants to deal wit a child also with this kind of fetish that's all I meant by it... but nowhat looking at it and what site I'm on I can understand what ur saying I guess I didn't think about it like that
>>
>>24934411
Hello my kik is haxjenn
Kik my for more info
>>
>>24928006
Also, just wanted to mention this is a different DD/LG Discord than the weekend thread!
>>
File: rehjs.jpg (9KB, 314x426px) Image search: [Google]
rehjs.jpg
9KB, 314x426px
>>24928704
>>24928727
>>24928746
sup ollie xo
>>
>>24935134
hello??/ o:
>>
File: IMG_9060.jpg (812KB, 1772x1772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9060.jpg
812KB, 1772x1772px
22/F

Only submissive thing about me is my personality. For me this isn't a sexual thing. I am a toy/plushie enthusiast , I like cute things and dressing cutely. My mind and mannerisms are immature and I have become aware of it ;.; I am also a huge brand whore for my clothing so i take it very serious

likes: pink obv, plushies and my toys, have rule sets, protection

dislikes: perverts that think they're the boss of me. In fact, people like that make me turn into a complete sadist so plz .

add in image ty
>>
>>24928006
LG 19/F
very submissive I like to be told what to do and get spanked when Im bad. I am usually bad a lot on purpose, it pisses me off being spanked but it also makes me horny af. I love puppy play as well, goes along with my obedienceness. I know thats not a word :p I didn't realize I liked it until later in life so now I wish I bought more pink cutesy things to wear.

Im interested in learning how others play out their part see if there's more I would like to be doing
pic related its me
>>
>>24928704
it matters when in a dom

unless you're shorter than 5'4
>>
>>24935216
Girl please.
>>
>>24934411
Contact me on kik tbla666
>>
I just want a girl to do long distance dress up with.

Not a sugar daddy situation. I won't get you all that stuff you have on your Amazon wish list.

I get you stuff I want to see you in. I get you cute clothes and accessories and you wear them in public for daddy. Nothing lewd.
>>
>>24935422
Not really, i've 5/9 10 and i've dommed 6ft girls the height really doesn't do much if you are capable of mentally dominating them
>>
>>24935652
>6ft girls

Those exist? Where?

>tfw the tallest girl who ever shown interest in you was 5'4''
>>
>>24935584
Like what kind of clothes?
>>
>>24935665
just a rl friend and others i have met through other friends. i met a a 5'10 chick on tinder
>>
>age: 18
>sex: male but more realisticly gender fluid, I use female pronouns so..
>location: Kent, UK
>role: little/sub/kitten/sissy
>little age: 3-6
>kinks: feminization, sisification, collars and leashes, generally being a sub bottom, I love beards
>what im looking for: a daddy or mommy that likes being non sexual as much as they do like being sexual ldr or even better someone I can spend time with in person
>likes: everything little, music obsessed, I like video games and film/tv
>dislikes: liars
>kik: HectorJL_
>>
>>24935672
Sweater dresses. Rainbow thigh high socks. Racerback tank tops. Racerback crop tops. Chokers. Sun dresses. Cute hoodies. Wearing bikinis as a bra. Thong bodysuit + flannel miniskirt. I like what I like but I also tailor outfits to a girls personality, it all depends.

I'm in the USA btw, so offer only applies to USA residents. Shipping to other countries is a pain.
>>
>>24935737
Some of this sounds tacky, some of this sounds cute. You say nothing lewd but I don't believe you, lol. Do you have contact info?
>>
>>24935754
KIK - buck..._...rogers (remove dots)
>>
File: IMG_8796.jpg (239KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8796.jpg
239KB, 960x960px
>>24932778
In north jersey Morris :3 and it's raisenapples1
>>24932951
More pics okkk :3
>>24934088
Thank uuu :3
>>
I miss having a man like this :c
>>
>>24934411
Throw a msg on Kik to d8m5 we seem mostly compatible.

UK (northern)
>>
>>24936093
You're beautiful, shame you never replied to me
>>
>>24936380
What's ur kik? Too many people message me and I like can't :( it's hardddddd
>>
Dave
32, m, midwest usa
straight but curious
music, comedy, alcohol
kik: DxTread
>>
>>24935272
That is such a cute shot. Is that a Mardi Gras mask, pup?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x360px
Repost from other thread.

>A/S/L
26/M/UK

>Dom/Little/Other?
Dominant Sadist. I need to be able to degrade you, although this only applies to play.

>Likes (non-sexual)
- Cute talk
- Consistent contact
- Obedience & submission
- Deep emotional conversation
- Honesty & the ability to tell me when you aren't comfortable with a certain type of play

>Likes (sexual)
- Degredation, before building you back up
- A willingness to please
- Public or risky play
- Chubby girls with insecurities. I want to help you to love yourself.

>Dislikes
- Unreliable or flaky people
- Poor understanding of the dynamic
- People who's only goal is sexual gratification. I'll lose interest if all we chat about is related to sex.

I'm looking for a deeper emotional attachment.

Kik: FullTimeCuddler
>>
>>24935677
you misspelled "mentally ill".
>>
>25/M/Texas

6'4, boxer and musician.

>Likes:
Cute voice
Short
Devoted
Sexually, pretty open and down for most things.

>Dislikes:
Scat/Piss, cucks,

>Contact (Kik): Dinguu
>>
30m from Iceland looking for younger girls.
My kik is haxjenn
>>

uhmm i just wanted someone to talk dirty to just this one time i'd like to voice over discord, don't bother adding if it's already been a few hours because i just want to be lewd rn. btw i'm submissive.

my discord is velvet#8146

pls no fat gross plebs ;-;
>>
>>24939554
Well fucking done.
Without a single message. Blocks me.
>>
>>24939676
well you were a fat pleb
>>
>>24939554
Kik? Dirtysecret312
>>
>>24932526

I love these posts.

"I want everything I want, but don't want to give anything you want ... and I don't know why I can't find what I'm looking for."
>>
>>24939749
That's why she's looking for someone who enjoys non-sexual stuff. How difficult of a concept is that, really?
>>
>>24939554
I'd you have kik add tbla666
>>
>>24939749
Her post seemed pretty straight forward. She wants to get to know the guy first and be comfortable with him before doing sexual things. Plus she really wants to talk on the phone. If guys add her and kik for 2 days and then try to get nudes theyre fuckin dumb.
>>
26/Straight/Male/5'10"/Bearded/Gym Built
Kinks: Pretty vanilla to be honest but spanking, anal, gagging, facials, as long as the girl is on BC then cumming inside is amazing
Dislikes: Nothing to do with scat or piss, that's about it

I enjoy taking care of and providing for someone. Feels good to do good and make someone happy and feeling needed and wanted is nice as well. Sex is important as this would be a relationship but it's not always needed. Totally fine with just hanging out and cuddling and watching Netflix, especially because I don't drink/do drugs, so partying and going out aren't my thing. I would probably actually act like a father and be like, wtf quit that shit.
SC: UrsaPater(you can see I've been into this before)
Kik: Finntrolls
>>
22 Male
Into being dominant. Like very dominant.
Canada
Dislike: disobedience. That's punishable as hell.
Kik: Devlot
>>
26/m/317 DD looking for a little

Kik: dldom
>>
Group looking for new members! #group4chan on kik. Join today, all are welcome! Share a photo that shows your interests to join!
>>
24/Staright/Male/5'10"/Ginger/Bearded/Athletic

Kinks: Dom, sadist/more into middle girls over little girls, smart asses and brats. Mischief type subs.

Likes: (Sex& not- sex) Cute talk, adorable, cuddling, showers and baths, humor, mischief, Deep talk, Real talk, Adventure, Obedience, a want to please, honesty, respect.

dislikes: obsessive, overly disobedient, no control, scat, piss, certain types of violence i will refuse.

Turn-offs: Not to be an ass but I am picky on looks, some just don't work for me.

I'm down for new chats and connects either way

I'm looking for a female friend to share in a lot of fun and adventure.

Contact (KiK): CobaRed
>>
Is ab/dl welcome or frowned upon here?
>>
>>24936417
ID changed but its sweetcreep
>>
File: sailormoonmogonzo.jpg (57KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
sailormoonmogonzo.jpg
57KB, 528x960px
f/21/USA

I'm a little. my name is mo. ive been in one ddlg relationship. it was the most freeing, loving bond. wish I could Find a daddy dom.

kinks: roleplay, bondage, choking, spanking, smacking in the face, oral teasing, being bratty/punished, being a bottom, being dominated, pet play, sadism/masochism (I'm a masochist obv), guys with long hair, blue eyes, bass players, tattoos.

turn offs: unsolicited dick pics or flirting ew!

I'm single, I'm from NY.

contact shtufff:

insta; dedhedprincess
snap: dedheadprincess
>>
File: IMG_4522.jpg (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4522.jpg
180KB, 750x1334px
hi
im a little :)
i like sloths, hairless cats, stuffies, coloring, and watching cartoons and good movies, i also really like anime, and listening to lots and lots of music, i probably like something you like as well. i like talking on the phone, or on skype after im no longer shy, i like doing makeup, and taking loads of selfies? i guess that's about it :)
i am really shy and very anxious and i have a stutter, haha. i am extremely high energy and a real handful sometimes. i also suffer from depression really badly so it's kind of...really high or really low with me? you never know.
i don't want to list out kinks because i don't want people to only msssage me sexually, i want to start off getting to know someone so all the other stuff comes later!!

every time i try this the people barely say anything, or only want photos so ;-;
kik: saikormoodyx
i can give u other ways to talk if we communicate well enough
>>
>>24943458
kik:sailormoodyx*
sorry wow
>>
>>24943458
omg you're so pretty
>>
We are a family consisting of 3 girls, (1 switch, and 2 subs) and 1 guy (a Master with experience teaching). Two people in the house are medical marijuana users, and we are ok with non smokers, medical, or just for fun. Our days consist of Netflix, video games, baking and cooking big meals together, some kinky stuff when the mood is right. We are a poly family, but we all have our own bedrooms and kinky fun is most always kept private between the two people involved. Our family is considered a 'closed poly family', meaning we all are free to have whatever level of intimacy we're comfortable with together, but any time we include anyone else (which is rare) we only do, if we all agree to.
We enjoy video games, do some cosplay and go to conventions. We're liberally minded politically, and have a dog and 3 cats we adore.

We started off looking for a house slave to join and serve us, but we may be open to a lot of other things, we're most concerned with finding someone that enjoys being part of our family as much as we enjoy having you.

This is a unique situation and we're unique people. Consent is #1 in our household, happiness is #2.
>>
>>24944480
Kik is rabbix if you want to chat with your potential future Daddy and Mommy
>>
A/S: 25/M
Kinks: As a DD, I am sometimes caring and sometimes sadistic. I'm moreso looking for a middle or basically a bratty teen without actually being a teen. Some kinks include bondage, discipline, spanking, rough sex(slapping, biting, choking, etc.), degradation(I do aftercare), semi-public, teasing(both ways), and collars/leashes.
Dislikes: I'm not into the excessive ABDL stuff. No diapers basically. Like I said above, I'm more into someone who is a middle.
Contact (Kik): Vitru_
>>
New thread guys!
>>24944859
>>
22m +22f / 612

we just wanna darling little plaything
>>
>>24928006
I'm not totally into this stuff, but am I in the right place if I find it irresistible and adorable to give gentle head pats to girls?
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.