[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom / role reversal meetup and contact thread. I'll start:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22

File: 1486681782233.png (523KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486681782233.png
523KB, 1000x822px
Femdom / role reversal meetup and contact thread. I'll start:

21/M/Brighton/London UK,

Looking for a domme, I'm into gentle femdom and denial but also rougher stuff

kik: jrn336
>>
29/m/Houston, Tx

I'm into chastity, light bondage and cbt, pegging, etc. Total newb to bdsm related things, but very open to working my way up to more extreme things if that is desired. I'm a romantic at heart so gentle femdom isn't a bad thing at all for me though.
>>
21/m/mcr uk

looking for a female/trans domme to take control of my body

kik : stevea6789
>>
>>24925726
20/Male/UK
Looking for a gentle dom who likes shy feminine guys.
I'm into pretty much everything femdom related, crossdressing, petplay, pegging etc..
Kik: atazs
>>
M 24 UK Glasgow

Looking for a dom. I like gentle femdom but I am willing to experiment. I'm very open minded.
>>
NOT.
A.
SINGLE.
WOMAN.
LOL
>>
Forgot to add my kik, it's iffyy2j
>>
>>24926019
We're here. This is a good thread to lurk.
>>
>>24926065

Are you a dom?
>>
28 year old male here, love edging, cock control, ruined orgasms. Looking for female Dom. Kik is flashk2
>>
>>24926065
but what's the point if you're not gonna actually dom anyone
>>
>>24926065
Alrighty then! :3

I feel bored, most of my life i've been looking forward being the "uke" in a relationship (how long has it passed since you heard this term uh?), right now i'm becoming emotionally numb, if you want to kill some time post here your contacts and i'll add you, other girls are welcome, if you are curious about something just ask and i'll be an open book.

I only have skype/discord, don't bother with other normalfag shit.
>>
hey, whaddap.
I have a dom gf and im open to suggestions.
she especially likes sitting on my face, deep asslicking after a few days without a shower, and facesitting.
just recently she's gotten more into tying me to the bed, fingering me, calling me her bitch, slut, whore ect. and she's trying to prepare me for a strap, especially one that she could put her cum in and make jizz.
im still trying to get used to the strap, but it seems like itll take a while.
suggestions? also ama i guess.
>>
>>24926258
help me find qt dom gf
>>
23/M/Massachusetts

I'm into, cbt, pegging, cum eating, bondage, I'll try anything once. Just looking for someone to boss me around and have fun with me. Be cruel it turns me one. Force me to do dirty things. I live to serve. Kik is paralaxam
>>
>>24926096
Occasionally. Only have online experience. More of a passing interest right now.
>>24926126
Because I don't contact right now but after a long work day it's still nice to read some boys talking about their cute little fantasies, anon.
>>
>>24926269
go for the shy, down to earth types that want to lock your ass down for life. theyre the freakiest in bed.
obviously being attractive would help.
>>
>>24926280
>in other words "nobody here is actually good enough for me"
>>
>>24926397
dude don't be butthurt. we all have standards that some people don't meet.
>>
>>24926413
Mosthe people online don't have standards so much as fantasies. If you approach them in person, everything changes.
>>
>>24926397
I mean what I say. But I guess it's true I haven't contributed much.

>>24925726
>>24926108
Denial is a personal favorite. Really fun little game, especially if you respond well to the whole stick-and-carrot thing. Good choice <3

>>24925791
>>24925984
>>24926278
Pegging is a favorite future goal. Highly interested to see what kind of responses I could get with it.

>>24926132
Uke is an ANCIENT way of describing it, but adorable. I like.

>>24926258
What are you working up to the strap with? Sounds like that escalated quickly, anon.
>>
>>24926800
Curious how old you are? Seems most of the dom females are older
>>
>>24926812
23. How much older do you mean?
>>
21/M/WV
i have a few other kinks, but what gets me off more than anything is being tied and used at my partner's discretion. so long as they're getting off, i'm getting off.
kik: dyincrouse
>>
>>24926823
Wow really? Idk guess it's just what I've came across, seems like a majority of dom fems are older like around 30. You do sound interesting and intriguing though
>>
>>24926800
>>24926823
Is there a way to get a hold of you? Can post my kik if willing
>>
18m USA
Kik skullzbeastmc
Pretty open with everything
>>
>>24926858
Not right now. I was really mainly trying to bamp the thread. I'll write it down for a rainy day if you post it, but you won't get an add right now. It's not a matter of earning it or anything; I just wasn't planning on even looking for anyone to talk to in the next couple months at least.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza
>>
21/M/Albany
Looking for dom
hmu and i'll give out my kik
>>
doubt anything will come out of this but worth a shot

27 M Netherlands
tall/skinnyfit

Looking to chat on skype.
skype= live:nlsocsk
>>
Hi. I've posted in a few of these threads before, but, I've never had any luck (has anyone ever?). I'm in my very early 20's, from the UK. I'm completely new to the femdom scene but incredibly curious about it, as I generally towards being submissive during sex, but have never gone the full way of submitting to someone. I'm slim, with glasses and a cute, nerdy look.
But I'm posting here to ask anyone experienced, subs or dommes, where they find their partners. I'm new to not only femdom but BDSM in general, and obviously these interactions are not the sorts of thing you find on tinder! So how do you do it? Is there a website I'm missing out on, or is the sad truth that the demand for male subs is too low for the supply? My skype is tophatsaur but I appreciate any replies from this thread too. Thank you.
>>
25/male Pittsburgh PA USA

Kik: boredomme
>>
>>24926800
Helllll yeah tease and denial is agonizingly good. Kik is flashk2 if you ever decide to make some adds.
>>
Kik: Davespparta 23 m into sotcore femdom and want to trt hardcore, i like edging, cum denial, ruined orgasm, and cock control.
>>
Throwing a subby hat into the ring

21/m/uk

kik is Gandada2, though I do have skype and dischord if people prefer that.

'Cute' face, with an A E S T H E T I C dick. Not very experienced but I know I'm a sub and really interested in seeing how far I can go :)
>>
>>24926800
I absolutely love tease and denial, I'd be down for it you wanna add me. Kik is df2016fam
>>
File: 1444302541319.jpg (173KB, 729x679px) Image search: [Google]
1444302541319.jpg
173KB, 729x679px
26/m/US (Indiana)
Straight, sub
5'6"-ish nerdy guy with a "boyish" face, average build, glasses, and thick dark brown hair.
I'm into face-sitting, worship (giving), encouragement/instructions (receiving), "gentle femdom", legwear, and a bunch of other stuff.

Kik: JethroAyeway
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>24926126
because female kinksters are huge attention whores who are addicted to validation, attention, and drama. welcome to the world of bdsm
>>
24/M/WA
6'5 270
Love being teased,verbally humiliated, and forced bi
Kik
Trettre3
>>
British guy, 49, very sub bordering on masochist, would like to chat with a dominant female.

kik: redgrouper
>>
File: 1418803254778.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418803254778.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>24926258
>deep asslicking after a few days without a shower
>>
18/m/cali

everything sux
>>
>>24929515
kik: limewired
>>
>TFW no qt subs in Florida
>>
M bi uk Leicestershire
I'm a big bear type looking for sub and femdom in the aera for chats and meet ups
Kik bandyady
Sc candyady1
>>
24/m/UK
I'm slim and toned.
Kik Bicuriousfootfanatic
>>
>>24925726
Any women into ballbusting here? 21 M here.
>>
>>24929733
im near florida hi
>>
>>24929911
Are you in Georgia?
>>
>>24930065
yes
>>
25m Looking for a domme. Never had one and I would really like one. Only Female Domme.
>>
22/M/Toronto/Ontario Canada

Looking for girl to take my virginity, I'm fine with domination as well soft or rough.

Discord: Crzy_Minus#0631
>>
>>24929733
I'm from Florida, Kik?
>>
Women in jersey?
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
>>24929103
Uh uh uh uh hi wow you sound perfect.
18/F/WA Switch
I'm 120 and 5'3, very busty and a pretty decent sized ass.
>>
>>24933715
Post a pic first
>>
>>24933705
God you're gorgeous. into tall skinny guys? My kik is fsckboy
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
>>24933721
Here's a pic
>>
>>24933724
Yeah but like do you have a face?
>>
>>24933727
It's a me
>>
>>24933724
how is posting your butt show her your attractive?
>>
>>24933735
What about my attractive?
>>
>>24933732
It says file deleted?
>>
>>24933755
Oops
>>
>>24933762
You're cute, I'll add you on kik now.
>>
>tfw finally got a qt trap sub bf into all the same kinks and is getting me into more

shits the absolute best. it can happen.
>>
21/M/Ohio/USA
kik:vtron90
Idk what im looking for I guess, a grill? I like the general idea of gentle femdom and role reversal. Im pretty open to most things. The more I think about it though, I think the idea like the most about it is that it essentially ''evens' the market. In the sense that males get persude the same as females. Idk, its late and im in that stage of tired where 'deep' thinking and rambling happens.
>>
28/m/straight switch leaning sub.
Washington

Kik : otherspike

Looking for a domme to chat with at least. A girlfriend would be nice too. I'm into mostly pegging as a means of dominance. Love futanari play, tomboys, would love to be tenderly pegged.
>>
File: 425728198_112034.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
425728198_112034.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
M 21 italy 7 inch

Looking for f and/or traps, subs or dom

Kik:caprux

Image related
>>
tfw only come into these threads to skite about my amazing domme gf

feels pretty good man

Kink is good, sex is good. Kink and sex with someone you love? Fucking hollaaaaa
>>
24/m/uk. Sissy looking for a domme, love to be humiliated and called names. Being forced to do things i dont want
>>
Shimao321
>>
>>24933705
If you'd like to verbally humiliate and use and abuse another guy, I know I'd enjoy it. Also in WA. Kik is Ahnawn.
>>
>>24936187
good for you both. How did you reach this stage of your relationship?
>>
18/M/Statesboro (middle of nowhere), GA

looking for a domme of any age (I guess older is betterer but really the domme part is the important part), I like light bondage and not being in control at all. Open to new things, seeking a domme in large part (except for liking a lack of control) to introduce me to and explore said new things
>>
Does anyone have the info graphic set on diet and exercise for the sub/femboy body.
>>
>>24929103
I'd love to make you my bi sub
>>
>>24938239
yeah great the guy who is 6'4 270 lbs gets a bunch of "oh i want you as a sub"

anyone who doesnt look like a super mutant is left to jerk off and die alone.
>>
>>24938258
:|
>>
>>24926132
Huh, I've never heard that term being used in a straight connotation. I figured it was always used when talking about gay stuff.

I'm not really necessarily into femdom (too gay for that) but I'm kinda curious about something, maybe some femme doms can answer my question for me. What kind of qualities do domme girls like in guys? I primarily get approached by men, but it seems that whenever I'm approached by a woman it's without fail a domme, and I've gotten kinda curious about if there's some sort of easily identifiable reason for that. Like maybe I have some trait that's popular among dominant women or something.
>>
>>24938269
sorry but its true.
im into almost the same thing as that guy, never once got a response
>>
>>24938308
why don't you think you're attractive?
What do you want in someone?
>>
>>24938311
the only thing i really dislike about myself is the size of my penis. everything else is more or less passable. oh and im a virgin

as for a partner i just want to be degraded. getting humiliated is pretty hot hoenstly but its also kind of a turn off in a sense.

i dont know how to describe that feeling the best way is through an example. there was this girl i worked with and she used to do this on purpose but she would always try to humiliate me in front of customers. which in that sense it was a turn off because we were at work. it might be different given another scenario.

aside from that im really just lonely and dont really care about this stuff in general. i just needed someone to talk to
>>
>>24938344
Do you want my e-mail or skype? It might be fun to chat so we'd have someone to talk to.

It might be fun to find out how much and when humiliation is fun for you.
>>
>>24938258
>>24938308
Whinging is unattractive anon. It sucks to hear but the more you bitch, the worse off you'll be.

My top and I only work so well for dating and domesticity because we keep positive.
>>
>>24938359
i used to have skype but i deleted it recently maybe i could see about getting it back. if not do you have kik?
>>
>>24928599
kinda bumping myself. would be nice to meet someone
>>
>>24938359
>tfw someone catches the interest of someone else by whining

actually i'm not even gonna bitch that was pretty cute
>>
>>24938389
I don't since no one I know uses it and I try to keep the number of apps to a minimum on my phone.

[email protected]
Tell me a bit about yourself. What you look like, how submissive you are, what type of relationship you'd like; it'd be fun to hear about it.
>>
>>24938412
thats actually the same reason i deleted skype, nobody i knew used it. hold on ill download it again and ill post my contact for it since id rather talk on there
>>
File: 1482963779666.jpg (23KB, 475x592px) Image search: [Google]
1482963779666.jpg
23KB, 475x592px
I guess I want to ask about finding a dommy girl to play with me, because I used to have a thing like that with a girl and it died off when she moved away.

I'm 21 from Ireland, like 5'10 and pretty slim, but she always used to like that I have kind of a big ass, maybe it's genetics but idk.

So anyway, she was a couple of years older than me, had a bf who was cool with her teasing me as long as it didn't go beyond jerking off, and she was kind of as tall as me and sporty, so pretty strong.

Used to have me go down on her for ages while she did other stuff, and in return I'd get my ass played with, groped and fingered, and edged for ages, and the whole time she'd be really sweet about it, like it was in a caring way.

If there's any femanons from the UK or otherwise that think I'm not a total freak for wanting that again, feel free to tell me so.

She was kind of pic related build, as an example. Also ass is always relevant
>>
28/femdomme/Los Angeles

Into humiliation and degradation, sissification, domestic service, findom, and boot worship (among other debauchery)

Leave your Kik if you wish to serve and submit in person.
>>
>>24938628

What is it you enjoy about findom?
>>
>>24938684
I enjoy making people hurt in every way possible. I'd rather take $50 from someone who doesn't make enough to cover the bills every month than $500 from someone who's really loaded. When that guy has to skip a few meals because he's $50 short, those hunger pangs will remind him of who he is and how pathetic his life is.
>>
>>24938719
>>24938628
I'm in LA but
>findom
hahahaha, no. Glad I have a reliable play partner who's not like that.
>>
19 / M / West Midlands/Birmingham/Worcestershire area.
kik: dailyraces97
Into most of whats been mentioned thus far tbf.
>>
File: 18408645580023388432.jpg (225KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
18408645580023388432.jpg
225KB, 1500x843px
m/23/washington DC area

Interested in pegging, gentile femdom, mommy dom, maybe some sissy stuff.
>>
19 m uk bi
either m or f i don't mind i just want to be dominated.
kik: falexis01
>>
>>24938719

That's more or less what I'm into. I like emotional masochism, and the idea of being nothing more to a woman than an emotional punching bag she can abuse after a hard day, then leave me to cry in a corner while she goes about her business. Oh, and those three balanced meals per day I was planning to eat next week? Well, she wants a new pair of boots. Better hope I've got a week's supply of instant ramen in the cupboard.
>>
>>24939394
yeah, I'm really only into being physically dominated, but emotionally cared for
>>
>>24939299
>gentile femdom

Just noticed that typo, holy kek I'm 1/4 Jewish too
>>
File: 07 - axalsdN.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
07 - axalsdN.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
24/M/MO

I'd prefer someone near me but honestly I wouldn't mind something starting long distance either. I generally like the gentler side of femdom, too.

kik: ubu92
>>
23/msub/Ger
Anyone here living in Germany?
I don't care if m or f, sub or Dom.
Looking for someone to chat a bit.
Kik Someonehere52
>>
Kakarotoluvcats
21 spain male bi
My only limits are scat and piss, otherways i have no limits, so ask me to be your sub
>>
You know.. there are girls into this.. but you all should accept the fact that only, like, 10% or even less of the girls might be into this.

Sorry, there are not enough for you all.
>>
Trying my luck here
25/Msub/Canada

Looking for a female domme, either IRL or online. I want to explore, so i am open to most possibilities.

Kik: yamel.pbc
>>
KIK: kurdtmorrison
Sex: Male

Looking for: Friends, RP partners, maybe a girlfriend

About: Musician/singer/rapper and artist with an interest in classic rock, rap, chillhop, lo-fi, etc... Loves Steven Universe, Filthy Frank and Naruto very much.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, chubby girls, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape play, tentacles, monsters, and lots of others. Will list them on kik!

Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, good at singing, romantic, sensual, soft-spoken, funny, talented, has a nice jaw line, nice hair, etc

Negative qualities: Can have a temper, can get needy/clingy, can be a bit possessive, and can be very negative at times. Has anxiety and depression, along with paranoia and slight trust issues. Has a few morbid interests.

Side note: Women who have physical imperfections like stretch marks, sagging breasts, freckles, etc. are basically my ideal woman.
>>
>>24933705
Obviously you're a cutie, but if you get bored, throw a message my way please, I'll entertain and prove myself
maxllenn
>>
M 30 bi uk Hairy chunky daddy dom i in to a variety off kinks just ask looking for nice sweet sub
In Midlands
Kik bandyady
Sc candyady1

Kik bandyady
>>
22/m/Spain

Been in a relationship for a long time where we experienced almost every nook and cranny in femdom, you name it: facesitting, strapon, tease and denial, emotional abuse, etc.

Wilder things too, at the last stages of our relationship she cheated on me and i encouraged her, so i guess i am also into cuckolding. I overall like a more emotional level of femdom, and i miss having someone to humilliate me and boss me around.

If you're bored or want a sub to talk to, hit me up.

Btw, height is 1'95m and around 85kg, if that matters.

Kik is: DagazSowilo
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (66KB, 1291x968px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
66KB, 1291x968px
29/m/ Bay area 415-707

I want a woman to dress me up and call me a cocksucker and other mean names while i jerk off...
>>
File: image.jpg (493KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493KB, 2560x1920px
Hi 19 m Looking for a Woman that enjoys to be Sweet with a bi boi
>>
18/M/The Netherlands
id like to be dominated, never been sub really but in sure you can help me around :)

kik: ipretei
>>
Are there any dommes that would be interested in a f sub here?
>>
>>24941152
add me
kik: Kelmarr
>>
>>24941152
If u ever feel like it kik me

Kik: gingerguy487
>>
18 male
I'm looking for a women who wants to be demanding and forceful
>>
>>24941523
oh I forgot my kik is Xx_Emo_Faggot_xX
>>
File: Snapchat-594808251703087499.jpg (596KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-594808251703087499.jpg
596KB, 1080x1920px
20 M from Scandinavia
Kik: Karolinavictori
>>
>>24929733
im in north florida. KIK: tallyanon
>>
21/M/UK (exeter to be specific)

looking for a dominant woman.trans

I'm down to try pretty much anything. I like being tied down, used and abused and all that

let me know if anyone's interested
>>
18/m/Dayton Ohio

Willing to do anything desu.I'll be your little playtoy and property. Treat me however you want. ~
>>
Any doms for a 21 year old german sub male here?^^
Kik:IceWolf621
>>
>>24941152
Ye, we lurk.

>>24941181
>>24941398
literally fuck off, honestly. She asked for dommes you autistic wankers.
>>
>>24942257
hey dom lady wanna not lurk and chat?
at the very least i can hold a conversation.
>>
File: pantyhose1.jpg (488KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pantyhose1.jpg
488KB, 1152x2048px
26/M/ATL
Looking for a domme/switch girl that wants to peg me. I've only done it once before and she wasn't very good at it. I already own toys and play with myself all the time as well as crossdress. I guess I'm more into the gentler stuff but I've never really been dommed either. I don't like to be called names...

Pic related, it me. kik is 20juicybuns
>>
22/m/517

Looking for a Dom, no limits really. I promise I look quite good and will give pics if there's interest.

Kik:thatguy12778
>>
>>24939299
Pretty sure I know who you are. MMA?
>>
File: 1428519292160.jpg (40KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1428519292160.jpg
40KB, 452x363px
>>24925726
Sounds like it could be fun sure

24/M/NH Mass or Maine
>>
>>24929733
fuck off shanley
>>
File: 20170218_215434.jpg (350KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_215434.jpg
350KB, 1600x1200px
too kinky for vanilla girls too vanilla for kinky girls

20/m/iowa city

i fuck books
>>
>>24942961
>MMA

not quite sure what that means in this context?
>>
>>24942961
if it means make me answer go ahead I guess
>>
18/M/Jacksonville FL/Sub

Snap is Sissyboi223

Into denial, femdom, and tons of other kinkier stuff.
>>
18/m/san antonio, texas
gentle femdom is one of my favorite things. I'm into vanilla, foot stuff, some denial, light humiliation, love, marriage, and anal (on both of us)
I watch anime, study language, and play in an orchestra in my free time.
kik is nokeys101
email is tfwnodomgf at gmail
>>
21/M/NM, USA

looking for a f sub that likes bdsm
>>
Fuck it

23/m/SWMO

Kik: SchnitzelSmacka
>>
>>24941616
arent you the dude that everyone keeps ignoring lol
>>
>>24943182
I should add that we'll need to establish some trust first
>>
M/18/Kennesaw GA

I like feet and leg worship and being forced to do other stuff. Kik is zoran425
>>
>>24943076
you look like sam hyde
>>
File: 20161203_045735.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_045735.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
20/cd/us
Looking for a Domme/Mistress
Into humiliation, chastity, forced bi, general bdsm
Kik: scds34
>>
>>24938628
25 m sub kik bog1515
>>
>>24933705
I'm in WA and love teasing and orgasm control/denial. Kik is df2016fam, hit me up
>>
So many females posting exactly what i`m looking for. Yet i didnt get the chance to talk to any.

27 M europe
Tall skinnyfit
I`m switch but looking to submit myself to the right person.
I`ll do anything just how you want it if we click.

Please just add me if this seems interesting, I've been looking for too long
Kik: Jsomething02
>>
23/M/London

Slim sub guy who's new to all this, feel free to get in touch with me on snapchat – claw.dr
>>
20/m/germany

Looking for a mistress to obey to. I'm into chastity, sissy stuff and much more

Kik: Actinidiadeliciosa
>>
Im this guy here:
>>24939299

Still waiting for your response. You're not the girl I dated last week are you?
>>24942961
>>
Are there any domme girls in the UK lurking here? I'm leicester (mainly)/herts/London.
I'm young, toned, athletic, 5ft 10, very open minded but pretty much a blank slate when it comes to femdom or kink in general - I'm willing to try everything though and I'm a quick learner ;)
The furthest I've been kinkwise is getting pinned down whilst being edged, teased, ridden then finally denied. Fuck that was good it drove me crazy! Would love to have that again and potentially more so hmu if you girls are out there
>kik: jdraper12
>>
File: 250px-Hiketeia.jpg (30KB, 250x392px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hiketeia.jpg
30KB, 250x392px
6'2" 250 Kentucky boy

I always have to be the big masculine guy so I'm lookin for a girl that can take control. I need a change.

kik: DM1093
>>
21/M/Chicago here. Looking for a woman/CD into femdom, pegging, anal play, bondage, etc. If any ladies are interested and want to chat, kik me at jackweedle. Happy to provide pics and more info on request
>>
19/m/usa, MD
5'10 170lbs
looking for someone to serve to help me forget about my school stress.
Open to a lot of things.
Kik:Mad_Max314
>>
(This is literally copy pasted from the kink thread)
>A/S/L
20 M Georgia(the American/good one)
>Sexuality
Straight, might fuck a convincing trap
>Kink orientation
Sub
>Kinks
Femdom, facesitting, pegging, breast smothering, holding hands, light bondage, light petplay
>Limits/Turn offs
cucks, normies, findom, edgeplay, scat, piss, blood, polygamy, cbt/hard pain
>Non-kinky stuff
I play alot of video games, and I watch alot of movies. My personality is slowly eroding into the husk that is my life ;_;
>Kik
memyself345 (my name is sam)
>>
What would the gay version be?

I just want a qt femboy to protect and love ;-;
>>
>m20usa
(not looking to meet up, online only)
>straight
>Sub
>Kinks: femdom, teasing, smothering, pegging, assplay, cum denial
>limits: public humiliation, findom, scat, piss, blood, hard pain
>skype/snapchat: [email protected]
>>
21/m/DFW/US
I'm into cuckold and dick size humiliation

Looking for some one to humiliate or cuckold role play.

Kik: jimmy_smith88
>>
19/m/midwest
Im fairly feminine and I cross dress a little. Not into heavy stuff but I am willing to try new things.
Kik yellowquiet
>>
File: wow.jpg (5KB, 230x316px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
5KB, 230x316px
20/M/Austin, Texas

Not really looking for a domme since I don't like 90% of women I meet from 4chan, but I'd like someone to talk to about dumb interests or fantasies.

I also happen to be a trap. Not a tranny, but a trap.

FutaMooMoo#2359
>>
>>24947249
forget to mention, it's discord.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.