[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poly Thread! Didn't see one to post in so thought I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Poly Thread!
Didn't see one to post in so thought I'd make a thread for those already in or looking for a poly relationship. Share stories, trade chat names, get to know people and just generally exchange information about polyamory.

I am a 28yo male and my girl is 25, we are looking for a woman to be our girlfriend. We haven't had much luck looking for a long term partner and would like to meet someone looking for a LTR. We are more interested in the personal chemistry than sexual compatibility, but both matter to some extent.
Add us on kik if you are interested at all, and we can get to know each other!
Kik: minnaow
>>
Bumping without shame
>>
These threads never do that well, unfortunately.

32m/28f/24f poly triad in Los Angeles here. Always open to making friends - and if you're a local girl who is curious, we'd love to take you to coffee and chat.

We found our gf on okc - other than a couple of playmates, soc has produced nothing but guys who ignore our posts entirely and just beg for pictures or to join in (then get angry and call me selfish when I say no, you can't fuck my wife. Lol).

Kik/Skype is LaserJesusBeard
>>
Thanks for the reply. I have a few life account (we are also kinksters) and an okc account but haven't used it to look for partners. Are there any sites that are specifically for poly relationships?
>>
>>24924490
None with actual active communities. Swingers tend to take over those sites fast.
>>
>>24924575
I've been thinking that I'm poly but I've noticed how common that is when I've tried to connect to other poly people. Its discouraging.
>>
>>24924711
Poly tends to exist more in the kink community than the swinger community. There's thriving poly communities on fetlife that don't have the ubiquitous hot tub naked grandma parties that swingers do.
>>
24 F. My primary is my bf but I am also dating a girl.

>>24924485
How did you manage to snag a 3rd for a triad without unicorn hunting?
>>
>>24924849
I'm into kink and I'm also trans. I get that those things aren't too uncommon but I still feel extremely isolated in my current situation.
>>
>>24924859
does your bf know this?
he probably doesnt care and is into having 2 girlfriends
>>
>>24924849
Yeah, my best luck exists in random encounters and fetlife. Tumblr even has better luck for me than regular dating sites. I think too many people think people who want poly relationships are just in it for the sex, when the intimacy has to be beyond physical for it to mean anything for me. Maybe soon this notion will fade if poly becomes more mainstream, but who knows.
>>
>>24924859
She found us, actually. Messaged us on okc curious about the lifestyle. She identified as lesbian then, we had coffee and just explained ourselves. Coming up on our second anniversary.
>>
>>24924931
yes he does lol
He would love to have 2 gfs but I am not trying to force her to like him
>>24925286
awww! how lovely
>>
>>24923968
Thanks for making a poly thread! 29 y/o male polyanon here. I've had luck finding people who understand the need for emotional intimacy, but they end up lying or cheating on me. It's really frustrating, and I know it's not the norm, but needless to say my experiences are making me waver a little bit. I'm gonna check the thread tomorrow for replies, but feel free to kik me: obsequiae
>>
>>24924485
aw sounds awful. good thing you're doing good though ahahah
>>
>>24927628
that sounds like me, anon. girl here i add you because id like to chat
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

into: non-monogamy, open relationships, polyamory , whatever else there is
>>
>>24924485
The threads never do well because "poly" never actually means "poly" it means "we want another girl to fuck"

90+% of the people on here are men but I have almost never seen a poly couple looking for a man
>>
18f 21m looking for another girl to join in in Northern England :)
>>
>poly

So unicorn hunting for a threesome then?

I don't think I've ever seen a genuine poly relationship in these threads.
>>
>>24928081
Then you can't read.
>>
>>24928070
That's because most men are straight. The only people I ever hear whining about that are unpartnered guys who are not in the lifestyle.
>>
>>24926719
Thanks :) we shared a one bedroom for a while, which was definitely rough for three people and two dogs. Much easier since we moved.
>>
>>24928075
20 f / 19 m here if you're interested in chatting with a couple from New England! kik is cvs915
>>
>>24926719
right but all 3 people need to like each other at the end of the day.

unless you do like a cuck thing
>>
>>24924485
That's because OPP's are dumb
>>
F
I don't have a primary. I am the secondary to a married man whose wife decided she didn't want to form a triad. The rejection sucked, but I don't think she's actually poly. I think she just turns a "blind eye" to him seeing other women. Sometimes I question if he's poly too, or if he just sees me as his mistress rather than a girlfriend.

I'm quite happy being the secondary. I don't think I'm cut out for "full time" relationships, even though I desire love, companionship, and sex. I just also like being alone.

I haven't found a man I like as much as my dude, so I haven't bothered dating anyone. Had sex, yes, but no relationships.

I'm actually communicating with a poly couple at the moment. They're also a Dom/sub relationship and want me to sub, but I'm not a sub.

It's hard being poly, I've found, especially when talking to mono friends who say hurtful things without meaning to. They basically criticize you when anything goes wrong and blame it on non-monogamy.
>>
>>24928364
>right but all 3 people need to like each other at the end of the day.

That is the point I'm trying to make. I can't force the girl I'm seeing and my boyfriend to like each other, so I'm not pushing for a triad unless she shows interest. I'm dating them separately right now.
>>
>>24928675
i understand its hard to get 2 people to agree on things let alone 3.

maybe you could try to give one a feel for the other if you wanted to test the waters. like just give a description to one of them and see if they would be interested.

assuming they both know you are doing this
>>
>>24928834
or you know not forcing your partners on each other is cool. i'm sure they both know about each other at least.
>>
>TFW interested in dating a couple but the woman never likes you

How do I increase my chances of appealing to women? Besides just being myself or something. I mainly became interested in poly to meet bi chicks, but have had no luck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.