[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femanons interested? I'm 18 I'm /fringe/ as fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Any femanons interested? I'm 18
I'm /fringe/ as fuck so beware.
I've basically been lurking for the past year on /fringe/ and /fringechan/, but I'm weirdly attracted to robots, I think they make great friends. I would also like someone who 'believes' as I am very gnostic. I've only recently been contributing to the chans as I feel like I've got a pretty good knowledge of esoteric psychology.
It's not that I can't get any 'pussy' in real life.
It's just that either, you're drunk and it's just all about sex, and if you try to talk to them and be like, yes I would love to talk to you tomorrow when we're not drunk, because I am just looking for a sustainable relationship. And then they just go on to the next guy because you don't wanna, and they apparently see that as 'fine' because we're not in a relationship or anything like that. Well, slut checked.
Or else you talk to them normally, but they gotta like play this 'game' where they play hard to get, and you literally have to talk with them for 2 months to even get a date going, because they have to keep up their Alpha outter, because they don't wanna splooge or something. And then they get drunk, and then they go around flirting and getting manhandled by chads while they're out partying.
I've just had it with stacy's, so I'm just looking for a 6/10 or higher femanon that is ACTUALLY intellectual. I'm the kinda guy that would want to wait til marriage with sex, but that's literally the only thing stacey's have got going for them, this sex appeal, and their stupide 'game' that only works on chads that wanna fuck and dump them while clubbing.
TL;DR: Looking for nice grill, 6/10+, needs to have an actualy PSYCHE not just some empty shell that I could easily 'magic' my way into, which is why I like actually just chatting with, where it doesn't feel like I just need to question them to make them feel 'at ease', needs some bite. Basically just me 'rambling' from heart.
>Should also be able to teach me how to greentext.
>>
Top kek is this Smiley
>>
Another picture of me
I'm striving to become a wizard. I've been with 2 girls but I just couldn't get it up because I was basically just lying to get in their pants, and they were both Stacey sluts, I met because I was drunk. My penis is very sentient. That's also one of the reasons I don't drink anymore, or go clubbing, also makes your brain go dumb if you do it 4 times a week as they do it here in Denmark.
>>
>>24921182
I've been called that on /fringe/, but no, that isn't me.
>>
I just like pleasuring people, and I would agree to go down on you, but I would probably atleast wait til we were engaged with actual sex.
I don't mind if I'm humiliating myself. I've been through worse.
>>
I also normally use the name AtheistScum8, because I like people having a general idea of what kind of person I am, I don't feel the need to hide in the shadows.
I am not thirsty.
And I would say I'm very mature, but I really don't feel mature writing all this shit.
I'm actually a very intellectual person. :^/
>>
>>24921184
because smiley is a cringy lolcow (far more so than you even). He's canadian though so you're not him
>>
I'm also just looking for people to chat about 'magic' with as I'm using it quite successfully in real life, but I suck at making a persona that looks cool online, I just like being 'myself'. And I've had a lot of Chad and Stacey friends, but they didn't care about me in the end, they cared more about their social standings FeelsBadMan.
>inb4 I get saged for being a fag.
>>
>>24921199
If I become a lolcow, so be it.
Atleast I don't feel the need to act like someone I'm not, just to not look 'Autistic' to a group of anonymous people that have problems like everyone else.
Thanks for chatting with me btw, I just like typing stuff about myself in hopes of finding some actually cool friends. Everyone's always roleplaying and pretending to be wizards eventhough they're just too afraid to go out in real life and actually take their esoteric knowledge to the test. I've mostly just used it to seem 'cute' or 'humorous'. But my 'charms' don't really work on the internet, you see.
>>
File: IMG_20170212_190007.jpg (2MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_190007.jpg
2MB, 3480x4640px
Reason I'm looking for femanons is because I'm looking for someone who is kinda as bat shit crazy as I am, yes I know I seem over the top, but I'm quite good at being collected in public. Mostly just use my charms to make people feel good and make people laugh. I go very well together with Chad's and Stacey's, but I normally end up with the 'outcasts' as they have a more intriguing psyche, and I'm very gentle at opening these 'black boxes' in people. I'm actually just looking to be a positive impact in people's lives. And I gave up on living for myself a long time ago, so basically what I'm trying to do is make people feel more secure about themselves, I'm a very loving and caring person.
Just took this pic in the bathroom.
>>
If you think I might be 'out of your league', seriously reconsider. I like girls who 'stand out', I'm really drawn to people with let's call it special 'auras', not to sound like a mysteryfag or anything.
>>
I like your style, what's the best way to contact you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.