[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend really enjoys talking with people - social conversations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: TYT.jpg (173KB, 2176x819px) Image search: [Google]
TYT.jpg
173KB, 2176x819px
My girlfriend really enjoys talking with people - social conversations. She finds it easiest to talk to people online rather than in person. I'm looking for a person - female, who would be interested in social chatting online via Skype or equivalent with her.

This is not a sexual or romantic thing at all. This is friendly chatting. Men not welcome - she's mine.
>>
>>24919869
>Men not welcome - she's mine.
If it's not a sexual or romantic thing, what the fuck does it matter? Stop being a possessive control freak.

Oh, and stop screening your girlfriend's friends. You're a dirtbag for it.
>>
>>24919869
Oops, forgot to add my Skype to this for contacting (I'll just filter out the men) - NoCauseForConcern
>>
>>24919885
A lot of my interaction with her is online, my friend. I think it's only natural to be a bit possessive of someone you care about - and I don't apologize for that, or think it's a bad thing. That possessiveness does mean I'm more comfortable if she makes friends with women instead of men. In an ideal world, you're right, gender wouldn't matter - but this is the real world and it does.
>>
>>24919898
Or trust her, and let her make her own friends. If she loves you, she won't let anything inappropriate go down.
>>
>>24919901
That's an interesting thought and thanks for your opinion. I'm talking about it with her now, and we're both more comfortable going this route. Take your own advice, and don't impose your will on other people.
>>
Is she redpilled?
>>
>>24919885
Fuck you cunt. I'd love my man to be possessive like this. It's alpha as fuck.
>>
>>24919901
Go marry a cuck you dumb bitch. I bet you think abortion's fine too.
>>
>>24919936
Sounds like youre projecting insecurities on her. You dont seem confident in the person you are and are worried she'll fall for another guy. Im also a girl
>>
>>24919982
You're out of touch with reality. A man is supposed to show his limitations and keep his bitch in line. Stop making men feel guilty for manhood because you're not used to testosterone. Trust builds itself, it's not something that's just on default in a relationship. You're a manipulative cunt (>you're projecting) who thinks she has too much rights.
>>
>>24919869
AKA guy pretends to be girl so he can get other girls to talk to him, you are pathetic OP
>>
>>24919989
wew lad
>>
>>24920009
Yeah. When you hear that phrase "No matter how hot she might be, never stick your dick in crazy."... they're talking about women like her.
>>
>>24920023
Common sense is being crazy, now?
I'm sorry for the man that'll have to put up with your incessant, entitled nagging.
>>
>>24920068
I am a man. And I have no trouble pulling women.
>>
>>24920069
Holy shit how do you live without testosterone?
>>
>>24920079
Trust me, testosterone isn't a problem. I have it in spades.
>>
>>24920089
Of course I trust you, nobody would lie on the Internet right?
>>
>>24919982
Why would I want my girlfriend developing an emotional relationship with guy from 4chan? That's not being insecure to say I don't want her talking with other guys who are interested in her romantically.

I do trust her, and I'm not worried she'll fall for other guys. I trust her not to get involved with other guys. Similarly, she trusts me not to get involved with other girls.

I also think you're misusing the word "projecting". You could make the argument that I'm insecure, I don't agree, but that argument is there. Projecting is when you imagine other people share your faults. I don't see how I could be reasonably accused of projecting my faults onto other people. What fault, and who am I projecting it on?
>>
>>24919885
>>24920069
I think we probably have different values. You refer to "pulling women" in a way that makes me think of casual sex. It isn't surprising to me that, approaching romance from that mindset, you are more permissive about your partner sharing emotional bonds with other people who have a sexual attraction to her.

I have a different set of values. I believe in, and engage in, a serious monogamous relationship. One thing that separates a real relationship from casual sex is the intellectual and emotional bond that is formed between partners. I'm not okay sharing that bond with other people who have a romantic interest in my girlfriend. She and I are of a like mind on the subject. That doesn't me a "dirtbag".

As for screening her friends, I know that if I put up her Skype it would get inundated with thirsty anons. Why do that, when I can just put up mine and filter for females who want a social chat.
>>
>>24919994
LOL fukken this, except for it will end up being a guy pretending to a girl so it'll be just 2 neets roleplaying as girls to each other over the internet

welcome to the internet!
>>
>>24919869
So to find an internet friend I should go through an interview? Lol.
Also - you didn't say anything about her, other than "she's yours". Why would I want to be friends with her?

I'm 95% convinced she doesn't even exist, and you just want to get girls adding you.
>>
>>24920589
That's a really good point. Obviously I didn't think this post through thoroughly enough. In fact, I wrote it while talking with her. In a week I'll try an updated version of this post including some of the improvements I realize I need from this version.

For now though, a bit about her - she likes: music (I'd call it alternative, or psychedelic), anime (though she has kind of grown out of this), TV (e.g. Game of Thrones, People vs. OJ Simpson, a regular poster on /tv/, etc), cooking, learning other languages (Spanish, Japanese), and making homemade craft projects.

I'd describe her personality as kind, bubbly at times, her sense of humor can be sarcastic or acerbic but also silly and goofy. She has an analytic component to her personality that's interested in details and the precise relationship between things. Finally, she's been on 4chan, boards like a, tv, sometimes pol, and others, for about 10 years - so that's shaped her mind and personality somewhat.

>So to find an internet friend I should go through an interview? Lol.
The "interview" is just using my screen name to filter out the people who would contact any screen name with an "F" by it. I just want to make sure you are female, and then I'll send you her screen name so the two of you can chat.

As for whether or not you should go through this process - that's up to you. I realize it won't be for everyone. However, if you are interested in making a social connection online, then you might be interested in this offer - in which case, great.

>I'm 95% convinced she doesn't even exist, and you just want to get girls adding you.
There's a simple solution for that - contact me on Skype, and if the conversation doesn't go from "Hello" to "Vocaroo/audio call" yourself saying this innocuous but unique string of words and then to here's her contact information, then you can block me instantly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.