[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine's Day Ideas Thread I think this thread could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Some cool wallpaper from google.jpg (81KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Some cool wallpaper from google.jpg
81KB, 840x473px
Valentine's Day Ideas Thread

I think this thread could help many people.

Some of us are fortunate enough to have a partner
Some others might be looking for a new idea to have someone become their partner
Some of us might have an idea of what to do, but might want to do something -extra- special, and just can't think of something, so another person's idea could help.

Let's share a few things of what we're thinking to do for our partners, plan-to-be partners, or friends with general ideas, and out of the ordinary ideas. Remember, while one person's idea might sound dumb to another, they might be doing that idea based on the interests of their partner. Bonus points for free activities, since not everyone has money to spend. My ideas are based on interests that BOTH my girlfriend and I share.

>My general ideas so far:
Expensive dinner
Jewelry
Massage twice the length as usual
Extra passionate lovemaking

>My out of the ordinary ideas:
Few day trip to a remote area
Fishing trip
Hiking trip
Find a completely different festival or event happening on Google or Facebook to attend

>Free stuff to do:
A day in a park (parks can be romantic). Parks are amazing places, because there's always a ton of stuff to do, such as people watching, playing games, watching animals... countless things
Play musical instruments or sing to each other
Clean each other's houses, or do all the chores the other might usually take on
Start Day 1 of learning a new activity at home, via YouTube videos, such as yoga or dancing. If both of you are busy, you could devote 1 day a week or every two weeks to learning said activity. If you aren't as busy, could learn a couple days a week
Window shopping - Some people like to do this, just walk around stores and look at stuff
>>
>>24917727
I would like to add on to one of my points:
>Start Day 1 of learning a new activity at home
Learning a new "[any]thing" together is an amazing way to bond, learn about each other's frustrations and deal with each other. This is actually VERY fun too

I can't believe I forgot something very important that we also do, under the free (for the most part) section:
Playing board games and card games.together, and learning new ones. I suppose people would enjoy video games together too
>>
valentines day is a waste of money

i have never spent $$$ on a girl on valentines day and i never will.
>>
> in a 3 year relationship
> didn't ever do anything on St.v day because why leave human courtship behaviors to one day of the year?
> still ongoing in the relationship. We are both happy with gaming and drinking vodka

Kek
>>
>>24917832
Lmao, not everyone spends money on valentines day ya dip. Plenty of people just use it as an excuse to do something special.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.