[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone explain to me why my okcupid account doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: okcupid_darkbg.png (16KB, 669x214px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid_darkbg.png
16KB, 669x214px
Could someone explain to me why my okcupid account doesn't work?

If I send someone a message or visit their profile, the message never gets to them and it doesn't show that I went to their profile. So I never get any replies or visitors and it's got nothing to do with the quality of my profile or the messages I send, because I've had my friends test it out by trying to receive messages from me, etc. Any insight, /soc/? I'm lonely and OKC has always been a reliable way for me to pick up women in the past.
>>
>>24914310

i knew someone who had this issue. we were lucky we exchanged numbers before the problem happened because he was receiving my messages but he was not getting mine.

have you reported the problem to okc?
>>
>>24914317
Frankly, I'm afraid to report the problem to them because I use my account for weird stuff and they'll just ban me anyway because they'll ban males pretty much just for being on the site.
>>
>>24914325

uhh unless you're using your account for illegal activities then they're not gonna ban you. heck, they likely wouldn't even ban you unless someone has reported you. i've been on the site 8 years and i moderate reported pics & profiles part time.
>>
>>24914365
>they likely wouldn't even ban you unless someone has reported you
Right and women report guys just for saying something they don't like or being "creepy" even if there is no actual violation of the TOS
>>
>>24914429

well then you were probably being creepy
>>
i mean with your problem you have 3 outcomes:

>don't report the problem = can't use website
>report the problem = can't use website because they ban you for some reason???
>report the problem = you can use website because they fix the problem

like there's only one outcome where you're able to use the website again soooo
>>
>>24914444
is that a violation of the terms of service? not quite
>>
>Okstupid
>>
>>24914452

actually yeah kinda:
"In your digital interactions with other users (including, but not limited to: site messages, instant messages, journal postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the website, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Website. Humor Rainbow reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, Humor Rainbow may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a user’s conduct is harmful to the community."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.