[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom / role reversal meetup and contact thread. I'll start:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: BDMnaYh.png (523KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
BDMnaYh.png
523KB, 1000x822px
Femdom / role reversal meetup and contact thread. I'll start:

21/M/Brighton UK

Looking for a domme, I'm into gentle femdom and denial but also rougher stuff
>>
Forgot to leave my kik

kik: jrn336
>>
22/M/Ohio
Looking for a long term relationship with a dom

Hard limits: blood, scat, and piss.

Kik: psylent1712
>>
22/f/ire

looking for something quick and fun, into forced orgasm, cock and ball torture, denial, bondage etc

hard limits: blood, knife play, scat/urine
>>
File: 1448363000942.jpg (414KB, 900x837px) Image search: [Google]
1448363000942.jpg
414KB, 900x837px
26/m/US (Indiana)
Straight, sub
5'6"-ish pale white guy with a "boyish" face, average build, glasses, and thick dark brown hair.
I'm into face-sitting, worship (giving), encouragement/instructions (receiving), "gentle femdom", legwear, and a bunch of other stuff.

Kik: JethroAyeway
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>24912202
I'm surprised you haven't been utterly inundated with responses. Anyway, I do hope you'll shoot me a message. I'm slanderpanic on Kik.
>>
>>24912314
>ire
Not where the majority here left their pants last laundry day.
>>
File: 1475710024435.jpg (74KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475710024435.jpg
74KB, 599x549px
>ASL
23/M/Northern Virginia/straight
>Submissive/dominant
Both, leaning towards sub these days since I have way more experience as a dom and I want to try new things.
>What you are looking for
Ideally, and I'll admit its a longshot, a relationship with someone who I enjoy spending time with and who has compatible kinks. But I'm open to a number of different arrangements.
>Kinks
Restraint, facesitting, rough-housing (wrestling, hands on my wrists, hair pulling, things like that), Pegging/buttstuff is a personal favorite. Very affectionate, I like cuddling and feeling close to people. Also interested in exploring and trying a bunch of stuff besides what I've listed here.
> Contact info
Kik: Seele23
Discord (preferred): Recreational Nukes#7178
email: [email protected]
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

into femdom of all sorts
>>
28/m/Washington/virgin

Looking for dominant girlfriend/lady friend.

Kik : otherspike
>>
21/m/USA

Looking for a woman into small penis humiliation. My Kik is literallysomeone
>>
22/M/Qc

I'm a completely sub, into most things (chasity/mdlb/bondage/pegging/gfd/etc.) Ideally, I'd like to go out for a longterm thing, but I'm quite anxious and shy and lonely, so I'm fine too with just talking with someone (non sexually).
>>
File: 1485915729455.png (554KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485915729455.png
554KB, 722x720px
You know I always had to be the dominant one since I dated lots of sborter girly girls. I always wanted to experience it though. Ahh but you cant really just go around ignoring anyone not like that
>>
File: 5e4.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
5e4.gif
621KB, 697x400px
21/m/uk

kik is Gandada2

Not very experienced but I know I'm a sub and really interested in seeing how subby I can go :)
>>
>>24913815
Also on skype and discord if that's better for people
>>
>>24913809
I am a short girl who likes to dom, and I also loved Girlish Number, so there is hope you will find someone else like me!
>>
>>24913829
Short dom gurls are onw of my many fetishes
>>
>>24913872
We are pretty great. :)
>>
>>24913829
dom me please
>>
>>24911915
I love being dominant in bed, but I so don't like guys who look "boyish" or act submissive outside of the bedroom.
It's so hard to find someone who looks manly, acts confident and maybe even pretty dominant outside of the bedroom, but at the same time would be down to be submissive in bed.
>>
>>24913948
And rare :/
>>
>>24914180
Not so much. I am pretty feminine, girly and small but I still do enjoy femdom.
More gentle than super rough stuff, but still.
>>
>>24914182
>Gentle femdom

Yaaaas, double fet points

>>24914180
>>24913872

These are me btw, work wifi :P
>>
20/male/south west UK

I'm looking for a caring dom near my age. I'm young looking, really feminine, long dark hair not really muscular, around 5'10 and 125lbs. I'm also submissive and shy by nature. I'm also very inexperienced
I'm into crossdressing, pegging, sounding, petplay, rape, bdsm, orgasm denial and more.

Kik: atazs
Email: [email protected]
>>
Kinda sick of being a girl that always makes the moves and is dominant
>>
>>24914139
That's pretty much me to a T.

Large and in charge bearded guy in my day to day life but I'd love for someone to flip that around in the bedroom.

I feel like we get passed up for the outwardly submissive.
>>
>>24914571
Large and bearded is totally my type. Especially if he's taller/older than me.
I don't like outwardly submissive guy, I'd rather date someone who isn't into femdom at all than dating someone who is submissive or looks boyish. I also don't want someone who doesn't get off to "normal", lovey sex because I enjoy normal sex too.
A big turn on for me is being in power of someone who is generally dominant in every day life. The ideal dynamic for me is being slightly "submissive" in every day life (you know, cooking meals and cleaning the house and being a good, nice wifey) and then taking charge in the bedroom.
>>
>>24914592
I'm still undecided if it's better to have that dynamic going in or letting it develop over time.
I feel like a gradual release of power to a dominant over time is more interesting but you get to have more fun from the start of you're both on the same page.
>>
>>24914592
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

But seriously, you sound beyond rad
>>
>>24914624
I like developing it slowly.
A big thing for me is "breaking" a guy who is overall dominant, and making him give more control to me because he can't resist me. A little struggle for power is the sexiest part to me, seeing him lose control is hot as hell.

I probably changed my ID, too.
>>
>>24914658
Well that sounds pretty perfect. Any chance you're in Kentucky?
>>
>>24914658
That does sound like a more fulfilling scenario.
Definitely a bit more work at a lot of trust.
A big thing I want to avoid is pushing the dynamic and end up topping from the bottom.

My ID may have also changed.
>>
>>24914650
>>24914660
Thank you!
I'm in Europe.

>>24914687
Yeah, I dislike it from the same reason.
I don't want to be forced into the role of domiant, it has to be something that develops naturally.
I want to take the power, not be given the power, if it makes any sense.
>>
>>24914713
Completely agree, I don't want to force someone to dominant me, seems a bit backwards.
Just gotta keep up that search until I find someone who gets it.
>>
>>24914844
Hah, almost feel sorry that we already spoiled all the fun.
Good luck anon, hope you find someone who gets you
>>
>>24914860
You too if you haven't yet.
>>
>>24913988
So polite!

>>24914180
I'm sorry we aren't more abundant and that there isn't a way to tell that we're doms instantly. I'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you someday!
>>
24/m/LV
Looking for a spank.
>>
>>24914981
Forgot lulz

Kik: 1behindyou
>>
File: 1429139946188.png (171KB, 368x724px) Image search: [Google]
1429139946188.png
171KB, 368x724px
I'm a very muscular guy who's interested in this sort of thing. My Skype is [email protected]
>>
>>24914658

Although I get it (and I do enjoy that too), I sadly would never fit into that mold, since I'm the ''outwardly'' submissive type. I'm 5'3, and kind of boyish/young looking, so I'm already broken if you will :P Naturally broken, that is. However, I feel the same about forcing someone to be dominant on me, I'd rather it be naturally done, though I can't really struggle against it ; being submitted would feel to sweet. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever find someone who'll like me for that - it's almost impossible to talk about it IRL, especially since I'm anxious, and 4chan isn't a really good dating site.
>>
>>24912202
Finally someone into CBT! I'm Gouthiat in kik, feel free to message me ;)
>>
>>24915066
I think that one of the things that turns me on more is the idea of having someone lose control for me, so with a boyish/submissive guy I don't get the same thrill.

I bet there are plenty of girls who enjoy being more dominant in bed. A lot maybe don't even know they do! Especially gentle dom/tease and denial seems like something a lot of girls might enjoy.
I understood I liked being dominant just a couple of years ago myself, and I'm not exactly that young.

Just - don't give up.
>>
25 / Male/ Bulgaria
Bi
Looking for a dome male or female. Open to anything but limits are scat extreme pain- balls, penis, body. Don't mine a bit of blood but not that much.
Kik: MrSissygasm
>>
22/m/scotland
These are so boring these days; muh gentle femdom, muh role reversal.
And why are do none of you have real fetishes like hard pain, blood and all that good stuff.
>>
>>24915093

It's alright, and I'd be plenty happy with gfd and similar stuff, but talking someone into being dominant is both risky (I think) and hard for me. I mean I wouldn't want to create a ''false'' relationship in the hopes that the other persons shares or would share the same kinks I do. If they don't, I would have just wanted their time for no reason. Plus, it's already difficult for me to talk to people, so yeah... Maybe some women would enjoy being dom, but don't really know, but what if they don't? Then I just bothered them and took their time for no reason.

And I'm pretty close to just giving up desu, but that's because of other IRL issues.
>>
>>24915157
You don't need to talk someone into it, just try stuff.
It's not usual for girls to be encouraged to be dominant, it was very new for me when I started doing it. I really love it, but I needed someone to bring that side out of me.

Of course not everyone will love it, but probably a lot of girls will be fine with the lighter aspects of it.
Even if they don't, you haven't wasted anyone's time.

Don't give up anon, things get better eventually.
>>
21/M/WV
i'm into gentle femdom but i also have an appreciation for more hardcore styles. hard limit is scat, also don't make it /too/ painful k.
kik: dyincrouse
>>
>>24915188

Well what do you mean by ''try stuff''? I certainly would NOT want to talk someone into stuff. I'd rather stay alone forever than force someone into domming me if they dislike it.

I really don't want to disappoint anyone - I barely talk to people anyways since I'm really anxious and introverted -, but how wouldn't have I wasted someone's time if I went out with someone in the hopes they would like being a dom if it ends up they aren't? I don't think I'd be alright with that, I'd be pretty sad to have done that to someone. However, I wouldn't mind for the other person to lack experience (I don't have any either), but to gamble on them being secretly a dom, I'm not so sure...

Though, I'm glad you enjoy your newly found kinks. And thanks, but things rarely get better by themselves lol, and I'm kind of lost atm.
>>
>>24915238
Something as small as getting her to sit on your face, or maybe encourage her to slow down when she's jerking you off, or little things like that. Not strictly domineering, but surely made me get some kind of "I'm in control" thrill.

I mean, I never felt like I wasted my time by dating. I enjoyed myself even in the brief flings that didn't work out.

Give yourself time and don't rush, things rarely get better themselves but you surely learn how to fix/handle them better over time.
>>
>>24915248

Alright, fair enough I guess, but I've never dated before so I don't really know. Good luck with your things
>>
>>24915212
>more hardcore styles
Like what?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.