[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMWF Social Group Hullo, we are the AMWF Social Group (we go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

AMWF Social Group

Hullo, we are the AMWF Social Group (we go by this name specifically so please do not confuse us with anyone else). We are looking for new members once again, so feel free to come on in and socialize with us.

I do not know what others say or may say about us, but I am Panda, the leader of this group. I made it to bring together people who love the AMWF dynamic or who just want to socialize with other Asian men/white females. We are a social group, so we talk about a lot of different things (we have sections on Discord where you may talk about more serious topics, silly topics, and then we also have Lewd where you can be freely sexual). We want to have a diverse group of members, and so please feel welcome if you only want to talk about serious topics or are looking for one thing, because we may have what you need.

Sometimes we have events that bring us together, like we will watch a movie together at a set day and time (if we are not generally busy with our personal lives).

We do have rules and such, so please read them and *follow them*. If you do not introduce yourself within 24 hours of joining the discord, you will be kicked out. You should introduce yourself on Kik as well, but it is not as important. More information will be down below.
>>
File: AMWF kik group.png (93KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
AMWF kik group.png
93KB, 880x880px
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/ucBNdMh

Kik:
Scan the code or leave your Kik name and I or a mod will invite you to the group.

Please read the Discord rules (they are pinned under Announcements). For Kik we have similar rules; do not harass anyone, do not spam the chat, and for the Kik do not post lewds or nudity. Many people use Kik on the go, including work and school, so that is a big no-no for us.

Also please note that the people tend to be different between Kik and Discord so they might have different social vibes. But you are more than welcome to be a part of both at the same time.
>>
BAMF!
>>
>>24909865
Bump!
>>
Panda I miss you
>>
are any koreaboos in the kik group
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.