[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been called beautiful/pretty quite a bit lately by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I've been called beautiful/pretty quite a bit lately by strangers or new acquaintances out of the blue. This has never happened before in my life. What does /soc/ think? Just a weird bout of compliments or should I sign up for modelling asap? Pic was taken by my boyfriend last night.
>>
They are right.
>>
you're very androgynous. Like I can't tell if you're male or female from that pic. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to talk to you at a bar or something

I think women are generally rated too highly by most people, that is if you are in fact a woman
>>
>>24908471
Well I'd have to say you're pretty cute. Your face it's self is pretty average like 5-6, but your hairstyle really brings out the best of your features and so seems your clothing style and body type. You might also have a attractive personality which makes people fall for you.
Same has happened for me. I have found people on the internet have way different tastes in what they find attractive than the people I actually know irl.
>>
>>24908486
I think my job also really lends to strangers finding me attractive. The whole "cute barista" thing is a big fantasy for people apparently.
>>
>>24908471
Post full body.
>>
>>24908477
T-thanks anon-kun
>>
>>24908494
Oh damn, you really got the mail on that one. Cute baristas/cashiers are always a pleasure to be around desu.
>>
>>24908481
Honestly this
>>
>>24908471
I am surprised from that story. You are average looking imo.
>>
>>24908498
My boyfriend took a full body pic with his phone last night, I'll see if I can get it. Pretty sure he's in class right now though
>>
>>24908513
>boyfriend

D R O P P E D
>>
>>24908471
IRL you're a 4 tops. On soc you are surrounded by desperate cucks who will rate you 7+
>>
>>24908525
Why a 4? That's below average.
>>
>>24908551
those hair and eyebrows are fucking atrocious senpai, she cant even pull it out with makeup
>>
>>24908513
>my boyfriend

welp. abandon thread folks.
>>
>>24908556
I don't see the problem mang. Her hair is nice, and eyebrows!!!!???? I didn't even notice them.
You talk about cucks and such but you're obviously a one your self.
It's all subjective anyway in the end.
>>
>those hair and eyebrows are fucking atrocious

A "straight", male /pol/tard posted that.
Stop and think about that for a sec.
>>
>>24908481
This. I think you're attractive but I couldn't tell gender from the thumbnail.
>>
>>24908580
I believe the demonym is /soc/ialite.
>>
>>24908521
>>24908562
Okay byeeee
>>
>>24908914
Question for those talking about androgyny in my pic: that's really hit or miss with everyone isn't it? Most people I've met have some strong opinions about how androgynous I look, either they love it or are almost angry about it. What's up with that, anons?
>>
>>24909215
I wouldn't say love it or hate it, but It's a strange thing. I guess it's like twink guys: not many girls are into twink guys, but for the right one they are 10/10.

If being androgynous is a problem for you, I guess you can change your haircut. Longer hair may help you to look more feminine.

If I have to be brutally honest with you, I don't find you *that* attractive. But I'm still a kissless virgin and I'd fuck whoever have a vagina.

>sign up for modelling asap
Hell no. Despite of what the other anons may say you to get some attention, I think the average model is far better than you.
Despite being androgynous you're not ugly, but are you as pretty/beautiful as the average model? Not at all.

Don't take it like an insult, but with that stripped shirt you kinda look like a lesbian. The average pretty girl put far more effort in what they wear and in their hairstyle.
>>
>>24909274
I was just kidding about the modelling part haha, but I see what you're saying. Androgyny really hits the spot with some people
>>
>>24909587
Also, I'm not going to change my style.. minimal makeup at most and comfortable, loose fitting clothes are my thing. Be into whatever you want, but I'm not sorry my look doesn't suit you.
>>
>>24909274
>but are you as pretty/beautiful as the average model? Not at all.
Neither is the average model? Anyone can be beautiful if you're willing to photoshop them enough...
>>
>>24909603
I never said you should change yourself. You get a bf and some people around you find you cute.
I was replying to your post, telling you what's the thing about androgynous.
>>
>>24908471
Androgyny aside, you have a very pleasant, sweet look to you. The fact that you also seem like a very nice person, would add to your appeal. If I'm in line and you're behind the counter, waiting on me, my day is instantly going to be brighter.
>>
>>24908471
Did you post in/start an androgyny thread a while ago? Looked like you, but with glasses?

Anyway, I think you're gorgeous. Please post more pics and consider posting in the /shg/ threads.
>>
>>24908471
You look like an actress from a while back. I cant remember her name or anythinng she was in.......
>>
Not cute, look like a feminine boy more than a masculine man. big ears, big nose, weird thick unshapely brows.
drawing a cartoon face on a paper bag and putting it on your head wouldnt change anything at all.
>>
Let's exchange dick pics (Two Four Zero) Eight Eight Eight - Seven Four Seven Eight
>>
>>24908471
u look okay, maybe a bit tumblr feminazi ish, but otherwise you look oki, grow your hair out, it looks thick and nice
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.