[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation was going great then I asked her out and this happened.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0172.jpg (129KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
129KB, 750x1334px
Conversation was going great then I asked her out and this happened. Is there any way to save it or do I just let it go?
>>
>>24905133
nothing happened

what are you sperging about
>>
>>24905133
She actually accepted the date, dude. Give it a rest. If she doesn't reply by, idk, noon tomorrow, just simply send her a message like "Hey. So is that a yes or no? Would you still like to make plans?" Other than that, LEAVE IT BE. Do not do anything else unless she replies.
>>
>>24905133
You're totally good, dude. Shed just straight up unmatched you if you really fucked up.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24905158
Well this happened at 10 last night so it has been a rest. I like that idea though I'll try that
>>
File: IMG_8975.jpg (49KB, 463x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8975.jpg
49KB, 463x473px
>>24905133
Can you not fucking read? Is it autism?
>>
Should have suggested Italian instead of fucking pizza, but you're obviously retarded so I have to give you a B- for effort.
>>
>>24905197
I'm not trying to break the bank first time we go out
>>
>>24905207
Advice: You can eat a decent lunch at most Italian places for $20 or less per person. Don't be excessively cheap on a first date because it's not an attractive quality.
>>
>>24905224
don't go all out either or you'll just waste your money
>>
>>24905158
This.
Give her a couple days for her to reply with a yes/no. If she doesn't respond at all just simply say are we still on for pizza/Dominican or whatever the fuck. If you don't get a response after that either move on or give a little room to breathe and wait until she's the one that responds first.
>>
>>24905259
Haha I'm not sure why he's freaking out. She said yes to dinner, just not Dominican cause she eats it all the time. I'm confused at the tard freakout he's having here posting to /Soc.
>>
>>24905302
Because she said yes then ignores me for a whole day without giving me her number or anything? Lmao
>>
>>24905315
Yeah, but dude, she could be super busy. Just trust me. Give it till noon then say something. You'll be glad you waited.
>>
>>24905315
I used to be one of those guys who would literally check his phone every 10-15 minutes for a response. Now not so much. Don't get hung up over a grill anon, just play it cool
>>
>>24905133
She wants to go out with you, silly. She just doesn't want Dominican food.
>>
>>24905390
Same. I only really get this way if my internal monologue is something along the lines of "NO WAY. THIS CHICK IS BEYOND CUTE AND WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN COMMON AND SHES SO CHILL AND SEXY."

BUT. Unless she's a 10/10 like that and is ACTUALLY taking an interest in me, then I don't give much of a fuck. Probably why I'm still single and haven't been laid since September. Lmao
>>
>>24905450
but then she doesn't respond to pizza. I feel like everyone is missing that important detail...
>>
>>24905457
I had something like that not even a couple of a days ago. She was like an 8/10 super chill and incredible sexy. We got along so well until she just wrote out of nowhere "I don't want to see you anymore bye."
>>
>>24905571
Just be honest, that you had no idea she worked in a Dominican restaurant, and ask her where she'd like to go instead. Should have been your immediate reply.
>>
Why dont you calm your fucking fedora and work some volume and not fall in love with every whore
>>
Just send a dick pic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.