[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting this thread to request some advice Where fuck do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 638x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 638x1200px
Starting this thread to request some advice

Where fuck do you meet people nowadays?

I chained relations since 17 up to past summer (12 years)
But now somehow looks like I'm fucking cursed
I got so used to the cunt I was living with (5 years) it was pretty much the only human being I was interacting with outside work

I tried that tinder and badooo things but they are pretty fucking shit, I'm not into casual sex and I can't stand 99% of the people I meet there

I'm 29 and I don't mind the worst kinky shit a fetlife girl could ask me for
Also 100% dominant and a "big" guy so I keep having your generic "destroy my uterus" one day dates once in a while but I feel like I'm wasting my time and its not what I want

I can't post pics since I introduced my past cunt to this site and she might be lurking and would be the ultimate shamefur dispray

TL;DR where fuck do you meet girls that wan't more than having her cunt so jammed in they think they are having their period when you finish with them?
>>
Same for me here. Tried everything cant find new friends or people to fuck (i just moved to Paris). I was on tinder everybody looked boring or didnt match me. Looks like its impossible to find a relationship sexual and or love nowadays
>>
>>24904913
Same guy commenting than the first comment, try bars and clubs if you like it, get very drunk and talk to people that look fun
>>
File: cgl.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cgl.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>24904923
>do that
>achieve a rotten cunt and a house full of puke scent in the best case or a fucking crazy stalker that keeps stucking weird stuff on my mailbox

My experiences with that are horrid as fuck and online is not better

>landwhale that thinks she is interesting because she is fat and she need to think that to avoid killing herself when she is actually FAT AND RETARDED
>>bitches that will suck your dick for a intagram follow
>green/pink/purple haired sluts related to feminism/the evilness of eating meat/your generic SJW trash
>LOOK AT ME I PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IM THE NERDEST LOOK AT MY TATTOOS AND MY PIERCINGS I LIKE/SAY SHIT THAT WOULD MAKE CRINGE A 1990 EMO
>I'M 19 AND I HAVE 2 KIDS HOW MANY ROOMS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE AND HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE?
>MY MOM WAS RAPED BY A SWAMP TROLL AND WAS DRINKING KEROSENE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT OF ME YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME FOR WHAT I AM AND YOU BEST BE 1,90 FIT AND A 9/10 GUY YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>I LIKE LITERATURE I'M HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND SHIT BUT I'M UNABLE TO KEEP A CONVERSATION WITH MORE THAN 2 WORDS
>I'M A LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY BUY ALL MY PROFILE PICTURES ARE SELFIES IN A SHITTER
>I BORN WITH A DICK
>I HAVE A LOT OF KARMA ON REDDIT AND I LIKE MIMIS

I wonder what the fuck is wrong with humanity
>>
the problem is that you don't use tinder for dating

i don't know how girls could want sex all the time, i hate it
>>
>>24905000
Is not about dating is about the mentality of the people inside, most of my relationships started after a "just fuck" meet the issue is that you can't possibly want to stay with the shit I described above
>>
>>24905011
Yeah, however that post is very accurate. I feel like with your behavior you might attract submissive girls, which are truly the worst. They lack connection from the outside world that they entirely think when they get into relationships they are your world. This attracts all sorts of fucking problems, because then you lose your friends and you're in this weird ddlg lifestyle. It's absolutely disgusting to let your life end up like that. I don't know what it is, maybe a lack of security, daddy issues over the top, it goes on and on
>>
>>24905045
Well I know that, most of them was raised by a single mom (surprise) and I know I just need to invest more time into this and keep trying, I just want some experiences/opinions since I might improve my efficiency reading them

I even "dated" a /soc/ girl for a while since I knew this 5 years relationship was pretty much dead anyways

She was the most infuriating and attention-junkie shit I ever fucked, she keeps posting on /sbt/ from time to time I guess

Fun stuff about it, she was acting like a pure maiden, sending me lewd shit on snaptchat and telling me she never did something like that, when she is a massive and she was alrady posting here for a while, I fisted her without even trying, it just went in along with the 2 intended fingers

Well, whatever, lets hope for some advice/experiences
>>
>>24905092
Massive whore*
Fuck phoneposting, I'm supposed to be sleeping already like a good wageslave so I'm shitposting from bed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.