[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't there sites that archive /Soc/ and shit? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: You're_the_worst-logo.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
You're_the_worst-logo.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Aren't there sites that archive /Soc/ and shit? I don't even wanna post on here if that's true. That's scary.
>>
Hi, are yu gay?
>>
>>24904388
What? What's that have to do with anything?
>>
>>24904364
Yes, there's archives. There's around 1500 on 4archive alone. Why would you care though? I doubt you've done anything terrible enough or interesting enough for people to care about what you say or what you do here.
>>
>>24904395
I am 18, Do you want to chat with me?
>>
>>24904401
Why the hell do people archive it though? Maybe I want my picture to go the fuck away after a thread. You know?
>>
>>24904410
Answer. :p
>>
>>24904421
Wrong thread for that. Lol Maybe find another one? There's a lot of those here on /Soc/. You'll find someone to talk to.
>>
>>24904410
Fap material mostly...most people don't give enough of a fuck to even check older stuff though when there's new content here almost every day. To put it in perspective, 4chan (as a whole) is ranked as the 436th most popular website on Alexa. 4archive is ranked at 36,471 (which is low) and even then someone would need to sift through 1500 threads, each with hundreds of comments, to find your picture. Needle and haystack spring to mind.
>>
>>24904410
you do realize people can save any images they want off of here. there are guys who have whole collections of cam girls. if you don't post a lot tho it's highly unlikely that anyone would save your pictures or bother with looking you up in the archives.
>>
>>24904410
nothing ever goes away after you've put in on the internet. it's just a point of anyone caring enough to bother you with it later.
>>
>>24904364
So? People are saving pics and repost them elsewhere too. You should be aware of that before posting anything here.
>>
This is why I am a never nude. Don't post on here what you wouldn't post on your social network
>>
>>24904549
OK, I get the 'no face thing' to a degree(even if the chances of someone recognizing you are lower than being struck by lightning) but I have no qualms with posting body pics here. I very much doubt someone from my personal life is gonna say 'HEY! I KNOW THOSE GENITALS!!!11!' An anonymous imageboard is not the same as posting on social media. I post and say things here that I wouldn't on facebook/twitter.
>>
>>24904573
Y right anon.
>>
>>24904573
That's bs. I'm exactly the same I am on here as I am in real life.
Iv posted face many times, and have been recognized many times. Nothing bad has ever come of it because I'm not behaving in a strange or different way.
I'm also never posting nudes or body shots.
Iv recognized plenty of people from body shots. A lot of people forget about their scars, birthmarks or tattoos. If you treat it as something you want to hide, then that's when you give people the power to shame you.
>>
>>24904364
I guess you guys are right. I mean, shit would get lost in a sea of other posts within a week. Why worry? Life is short. If someone manages to dig up some shit I posted from years ago off of chan, they're getting a restraining order immediatly anyway. Lol
>>
>>24904655
Still fucking creepy though.
>>
>>24904410
>Why the hell do people archive it though?

In my case, I just fapped to material from a girl I liked back on /soc/ in 2011. Her teenage, elastic asshole still entrances me and the archive helped.

This after fucking my wife three times last night.

Rule 34, bro.
>>
>>24904410
>ever posting your picture here
>>
>>24904612
show us your tits
>>
>>24904680
link?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.