[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see if I can guess why you're here, random internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 00Z0Z_jBOhvXyLDHU_600x450.jpg (7KB, 286x311px) Image search: [Google]
00Z0Z_jBOhvXyLDHU_600x450.jpg
7KB, 286x311px
Let's see if I can guess why you're here, random internet stranger. You're here because either:

A.You got bored and decided to amuse yourself in this section of the Internet.

B. You meant to type in TvTropes but now you're down the wrong rabbit hole.

C. You're a guy who wants to see what tactics the competition is using.

D. You want to do the fun part of dating someone, without feeling obligated to take that person places.

If your answer is D, you're in the right ad!

So now you're probably impatient and hoping I actually tell you about myself. Don't worry, internet stranger, I'm just getting to that.

Things I am: 24, Sci-Fi nerd, single, symphonic power metal connoisseur, white, proud member of Team Mystic, male

Things I am not:
27, a d00d who typz lik dis, attached, a fan of country music, an amphibian, insane (last point probably has some dissenters.)

Ladies, I know. Your panties are taking themselves off at this point. So, I have some qualifications that I'm looking for in my suitors.

1.I'd like you to be old enough to have grown up with Rugrats on TV, Backstreet Boys on the radio, and Super Smash Bros on N64, but not so old that you raised a child that this applies to.

2.Be able to carry a conversation. As much as I'd like to be, I'm not Superman, so at some point we will be talking as opposed to...well, not.

3. Female. You'd think this is obvious, and for some reason it isn't.

4. Bonus points if you own a cute sundress, own dice with more than 6 sides, or have an insatiable addiction to football.

So, with that being said, to find me you just use that handy-dandy "reply" button at the top of this and send your contact info, and I will perform extremely complex calculations in order to determine if I'll respond. However, in order to do said calculations, I need you to send me your favorite word that doesn't get the use it deserves, like "antiquated" or "festooned".

Or, just go to tvtropes like you originally intended, that works too.
>>
Not James bond but still k. Doubt I'm here for those reasons, but for the simple fact that I am.
>>
Well I'm am 1-3, have a decent summer dress but not huge on football but definitely like nerdy things.
>>
>>24902706
what the fuck
>>
>>24902706
A

pls thanks gj
>>
Does make me wonder why still single and gl finding someone with leet pron collection.
>>
is there *no one* here who can reach my simple requirements?
>>
Boys, I think this is some new pasta if I'm not mistaken, and mmm... mmmmmmmm.... oh it's good....
>>
File: 1483670632598.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483670632598.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>24903317
Im reading it in the British text to speech voice and yeah I gotta agree
>>
>>24902706
A
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.