[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. This isn't the board I should post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 317x159px
I don't get it. This isn't the board I should post this on. Probably should be /b/ or /r9k/ or some shit. But it's the board I'm on. So.
So. I'm a guy. I'm almost 23 and I've been with only like, 4 women. Only one relationship which was back in high school.
I see these partner posts, and there's chicks with about 15 dudes racked up that they've been with, give or take a few, when they're only like, 20.
How do girls get with so many people and have so much damn sex, but guys it's harder than hell to get a girl to say hi to them, let alone date or fuck em.
I know there's Chad's out there that look like Brad Pitt and shit that get with women every night. But I'm more talking about guys like me. Average. 7/10 or something. We get no play. Bars? Around campus? At a cafe? None. I haven't gotten a girls number outside of tinder in like 3 years. Yet a 7/10 girl will have someone every night.

The world is so fucking weird.
>>
>>24902183
I'm regularly rated as a 8 or 9/10 on this board, and am frequently hit on by women irl when I go out and socialize, but I've only had 2 sexual partners in my life.

Romantically/sexually, women have it easy. I am hopeful that new-wave feminism will legitimately become sociopolitical norm so that women become the caretakers and providers, and will then realize how shit and how much of a disadvantage being such really is. The whole point of life is to find the best quality partner and procreate... to suggest that women are disadvantaged in this is ludicrous.

I don't know what your point is, but you're not alone...
>>
>>24902220
I don't have much of a point. More of a frustrated observation. It just sucks being so lonely all the time. When I see everyone else around me happy with other people. I'm a bit bitter I guess. I'll admit it. But I do envy how easily women can find people. I guess I hope one finds me sometime soon. I just have to sit, wait, and hope for such to happen...
>>
>>24902220
literally same. I've been told I'm very attractive many times and I only have 2 sexual partners at 22.
>>
>>24902243
I'm 26. My limited number of sexual partners is a choice - if I go out with a woman and she does not offer to cover at least her self on the bill, it's over, right there... done. I would rather be alone than engage with someone who sees me as a personal piggybank.

It is lonely, but do not mourn your situation unless you would rather be the piggybank. You are valuable beyond your wallet and your abs, and anyone who fails to see past those two things is the shit person... not you.

>>24902236
See above.
>>
>>24902262
Dude. By no means am I against feminism Or being chivalrous. I love women and I think they're a wonderful gender to be attracted to. I'm just depressed that I'm so lonely and other men and women have someone to keep them company constantly. It's disheartening.

This thread is taking an unintended turn.
>>
>>24902297
My point is that even if you are lonely, take some comfort in the fact that you are not missing out on much.

It was poorly communicated.
>>
let us see ur face OP
>>
>>24902314
Thanks man. I get what you mean. I'll for sure remember that.

>>24902329
Idk about all that. Ill send it on Kik if that's what you want.
>>
I don't know completely how to explain it.

I'm probably a 6-8 depending on a girl's preferences. I'm 6', pretty fit, masculine looking

I had a long term girlfriend for all of college, she was the only girl i fucked starting in highschool. We broke up at the beginning of this academic year (September). I slept with 11 other girls during the fall semester.

I didn't succeed with every girl I tried to get with. Not every girl I fucked was super attractive. Not every experience was completely enjoyable. Two girls I only had sex with once, the other 9 there were multiple occasions. My dick is completely average.

I can answer any questions but if I had to attempt to give advice:

1. its a numbers game. If you put more effort into meeting more girls, youll have better chances
2. dont dilly dally and waste time. Be direct and clear about intentions, but not in a creepy way. Dont eyefuck every girl and tell them youre looking to drop a load in their mouth. Just be like I think youre cute, would you like to grab a drink?
3. be someone worth fucking. Youre right that every attractive girl has a fuckton of admirers. But most guys are out of shape, overly self conscious, have no hobbies or passions, waste too much time on 4chan, etc. Have something to talk about or be fun or something.
>>
I am a somewhat attractive 21 year old female and I am a virgin and have only been in two relationships.
>>
>>24902409
Sound advice.

>>24902443
What brings you here?
>>
>>24902409
See. That's really the motivation I needed. I go to a school where EVERYONE is above average. I very rarely see someone with little to no sex appeal. That could be a reason.
I'm not unmasculan looking. I definitly look like a boy. But a geeky one. That's either good or bad. I have a decent jaw line, which proportions the gut Ive acquired, tried getting rid of, but still am having trouble with. (For perspective, I'm 180 pounds and the only fat I have is my midsection. It's just like a little muffin top bullshit that's annoying and I'm self conscious about)

I'm not gonna say that I don't or haven't wanted to hook up. Sure, when you go to a bar, it's all you think about.
But I'm really looking for a relationship. Which at my age is like striking oil it seems.

I have hobbies, I just don't make them evident.
But this advice is solid and I love it.
>>
>>24902443
That's interesting. Do you not have a lot of men hit you up or are you just not interested?
Why do you stay a virgin? Personal choice? What do your female friends say or think? Do they sleep around or actively look for a relationship? What do they look for in a guy?
>>
>>24902183
Jesus I fucking have your generation. There is literally nothing you will not whine about with this air of robbed entitlement.

Women are the sexual selectors in our species. Make yourself into a decent man and you'll find someone. No one wants a whiny bitch.
>>
>>24902672
Hate. My Autocorrect tries to make me into a nicer person. I don't have you. I hate you.
>>
>>24902672
What gives women the right to be the "selectors" as you have put it?
>>
>>24902672
That was eloquently put. Such a gentleman. Thank you. You don't have any underlying aggression. At all.

Mother fucker, I am who I am. And I'd want a girl to like me for that anyway. Why morph myself into a Chad just to fuck a lot. So I can be bitter like you? Suck a dick old man.
>>
>>24902696
Not turning this into an anti-female post.
They just are.
>>
>>24902703
>the correct answer is that in a reproductive system like ours, assuming ideal operation, women have to be the choosier sex because each mating represents an almost incalculably larger reproductive investment for the egg-bearer

But, in a society fighting for equality one sex being the selector, and the other being the puppet/dancer/fool is complete BS.

This is why I want feminism to complete its coming of age.
>>
>>24902760
Like, social equality? I don't follow you here. Women have always been the one with many suitors. It's always going to be like that. There's really no way to reverse it.
>>
>>24902770
I was specifically speaking of social equality, yes. Presumably when women recognize themselves as true equals they will find it unacceptable to let a man be their provider any more often than they fill the same exact role. You buy at least your share of dinner, the cab, rent, food, etc... - that's equity - but preferably half - that's true equality.

Well there is a way to fight it (I don't actually want it reversed, where I said so above, that was facetiousness - obviously I would prefer true equality). It's long been the case in species with self awareness (and even some without) that nurture can override nature; this is why spite exists.
>>
I do find it interesting that women are still the "selectors" in modern society seeing the modern sensibilities and especially that woman hold the majority of the population
>>
>>24902832
It has mostly to do with each mating's representation in lifetime possible reproductive investment, and then in older age, lifetime realized reproductive investment, not with which sex is more common.
>>
>>24902836
But what does this have to do with the more classical mindset that is we have sex not to reproduce, and we find partners as a relationship without the immediate intent to marry? Like college aged people. Neither of those things are something they really want.
>>
>>24902885
Everything we do is shaped by sex, even if we can layer novel or unrelated motivations on top. Evolutionarily everything has to be, because if it isn't useful to helping us produce more offspring then it is eventually selected out of existence.

Every species on earth is a product of almost exclusively natural selection.
>>
>>24902908
You're wise, anon. I like your logic.
>>
Women are not the "gatekeepers" of sex or any other bullshit that you're spewing in here.

Both parties have to say yes for sex to happen. Just because you are all willing to say yes to any woman who pays you the slightest bit of attention doesn't mean that women have to feel the same about you. Stop viewing every woman as a possible fuck and you'll stop feeling like sex is being withheld from you.
>>
>>24903055
Not what I was saying, but okay. Lol
You talking about the other dude in here saying he wishes feminism will come full circle?
>>
>>24902183
cause, women have it easier, when it comes to dating
also, at least you aren't a virgin anymore
look at me anon, turning 24 next week, and never had a girlfriend nor sex...
>>
>>24902697
Not bitter at all. Just hate pussy ass "men" acting like they're women.

We're different. Don't care what you learned in high school. Be a man or be alone.
>>
>>24903203
Ooo. Watch out. We got a Chad in our midst.
>>
I'm so awkward that no attractive girl will ever give me a chance, I just feel hopelessly cursed
>>
File: degeneracy.png (435KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
435KB, 500x590px
>>24902183
until they turn 30 and become busted and desperate and then you have the pick of the litter.
>>
>>24902183
If its any consolation OP, there is an evolutionary explanation for this imbalance. Maybe if you know it is inevitable, you can come to peace with it, even if you don't like it.

Basically, the main difference between men and women, the difference that is the source of almost all of our other differences in one way or another, is that women have wombs. Women are "womb-men". And wombs take 9 months to make a baby.
This difference results in different sexual strategies. A man will want to impregnate as many women as possible, because his refractory period is negligible. A woman, on the other hand, will be very picky about who gets to have sex with her. Importantly, these strategies are NOT culturally based- they are selected for by evolution.
Now, even if individual women are especially promiscuous or individual men are especially selective, its important to realize that they will still be living in a society where most people adhere to their gender's sexual role, and so the promiscuous women will always be more prized on the sexual marketplace than the selective man.
>>
>>24903278
Relying on excuses like evolution doesn't actually make the situation better, anon, it just gives an excuse so that someone can say "it's not ME, it's (something that isn't me)!".
The less you enable people to rely on and project excuses, the more likely they are to do something about it.
>>
>>24902183
hey OP, just wondering, why exactly do you want so many sexual partners? The idea of conquest? Would you prefer one stable partner or many short-term partners?

backing up what was said earlier, evolutionarily women have been sexual selectors because getting pregnant was a much bigger deal for the woman than the man. Now, in the younger generation that's not a prevalent reason but old habits encoded in die hard. I think there are proportionally more males out there looking for short term sexual partners than women, so that can lead to the imbalance. Obviously there are girls out there racking up sexual partners but I feel it is still more common for men to seek a large number of partners while women try to be more conservative about their number. Socially, it is often seen in a positive light for men to sleep around and negative for a woman to sleep around.

From personal anecdote, I've found that girls into casual sex would prefer a single, but not committed partner while guys are more likely to go out and pick up new, different girls.
>>
>>24903301
I just feel inadequate as to have not had as much experience as probably my future wife. Or girlfriend. Or what have you. I'd be sitting on her being my fifth and me being her 25th. It's just demasculating. Idk.
>>
>>24903321
PS. This is OP. My IP will change often because I'm under my college wifi.
>>
>>24903321
historically men have, on average, more sexual partners in their lifetime. definitely don't think 25 is the norm. In all of the stats that I've seen, women hover around 1-6 sexual partners in adulthood(20s). Take with a grain of salt as they were likely all surveys. Unless promiscuous girls are your fetish, you should be fine.
>>
>>24903297
I don't know if there's anything to excuse.
Is it morally wrong for OP to have had only 4 sexual partners?
>>
>>24903333
I mean. Every girl around here is well into the teens with their partners. So that's already wrong.
>>
>>24903335
I'm saying that at the end of the day, don't deflect.
If there is a problem, then confront it and resolve it, don't layabout and say "This is why it is and I can't do anything about it!".
>>
>>24903333
How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Because my generation sounds nothing like yours.
>>24903335
Good question.
>>
>>24903343
maybe that's a thing with your area? Every girl I know is somewhere between 1-4.
I'm 20 so I wouldn't think there'd be much of a generation gap.
>>
>>24902183

Hahahaha. As a 24 year old virgin, you don't know what loneliness is pal. Most day's it makes me want to put a fucking gun in my mouth but I'm slowly begining to grow numb. Count your lucky stars, it could always be worse...
>>
I was a virgin 2 months ago and I'm almost 20, so I feel similarly. I've been told I'm a 7-8 here but I'm not social enough for that to mean anything and I'm so sick of my family telling me attractive. It doesn't mean shit because women will always be in control. "just b urself" is a meme, I've had to change myself so much just to get to the point of losing my virginity, and now that I'm here, I'm losing my sanity and going full elliott rodgers.
>>
I am 31 years old and it's been over 6 years since I had a girlfriend; she was the first girl I kissed (a month before turning 24) and the only sexual partner I have had.

I remember being happy when I had a girlfriend, I can't really point to a happy time since. A friend of mine once said that "a girlfriend suppresses spite" and it's obviously true, both from personal experience and the periodic thread of this nature.

>>24903437
I am getting numb too, the only thing I have to live for is the money I put away for when I turn 35; maybe I can have a proper mid-life crisis at that point.
>>
>>24902183
Hi
>>
>>24903231
Literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Is calling me names the best you can do? Right, and you're not immature little schoolchildren.
>>
>>24903744
Hello.
>>
>>24903877
Chill. Always so hostile.
>>
>>24902183
I'm on a mission please help me I'm scared
>>
>>24904280
You alright, dude? Weird thread to be posting this on. But what's up?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.