[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erpg/ - ERP General: Valentines are coming >getting car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

/erpg/ - ERP General: Valentines are coming

>getting cards
>enjoying chocolates
>sending gifts
>̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶r̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶

>What is ERP?
This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL" can be the elf princess or the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or even the dragon that keeps her. Perhaps you're a sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything can be fun if you find a way to make it work.

>What is F-List?
F-List is a site dedicated to typefucking. It offers multiple exchange options, such as PM, IM and even Forum or group settings.The most powerful tool, however, is the profile and its bbcode possibilities

>How do I get started?

Create an account on https://www.f-list.net/ and make your first character! It will ask you for a character name before any description or images, From there it's just a matter of fleshing out your creation by completing the description, kinks list, and adding some images. If you're ever confused, seeking feedback, or just want to display your character, post the profile here!

>So, I made my Character, what now?

After you've created your character and are ready to ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 (or download the SlimCat client) from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Browse through the various channels and find the ones which interest you and/or apply to your character.

>Where do you guys hang out?

/erp/lounge
/join ADH-209ec6f9aa093715b5d9
/tg/Chat
/join ADH-0569643e9ec79f8d290e

We have a discord if you wanna use that
https://discord.gg/6sKFzX8

Shared log pastebins for examples
http://pastebin.com/u/aislinneandfriends
http://pastebin.com/u/lewdred
http://pastebin.com/u/molly_liesel

Previous thread >>24813996
>>
File: Minette playable when.png (743KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
Minette playable when.png
743KB, 600x875px
First for F-chat needs more cute fish girls
>>
>>24900213
Yo, Tgchat doesn't want to associate with us
>>
>>24900283
It is really fucking depressing to hear that.
Then again /tg/ chat is hardly /tg/ anymore. It should he renamed clique shitposting
>>
>>24900239
F-list needs more of lots of things.
Heterosexual Tomboys for instance.
>>
File: gag_me_with_a_spoon_bib.jpg (48KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
gag_me_with_a_spoon_bib.jpg
48KB, 460x460px
>>24900863
>heterosexual anything female ever
>willingly subjecting yourself to an endless parade of anime-boy.jpg
>>
>>24901071
>Implying you win with any setting
Pinks are literally just endless parades of 'anime-neko-lesbian.jpg'
>>
>>24901263
That or the most low effort, nonsense string of words you'll find on the site.
>>
>>24900863
I did that, it was fun.
>>
File: Bigolalientittays.png (330KB, 639x661px) Image search: [Google]
Bigolalientittays.png
330KB, 639x661px
https://www.f-list.net/c/cizi

Looking to do some small time scenarios, always up to DM (preferred), Sci-Fi generally. Don't have to do pure space though, can do ship crashing on Earth for example.

I'm usually on GMT time (UK), drop me a note or you can just sent me a PM when I'm online.

(endless shota / anime twink boys need not apply)
>>
I kinda wanna play a dominant exhibitionist futa with a small cock and a vagina (no balls).
>>
>>24902752
That's pretty creative desu.
>>
>>24902830
I tried to rp as this character and i came prematurely T_T

The idea of having a sexy girls body and groping girls is too arousing. Geez I'm going to become a disgusting transbian or something at this rate.
>>
>>24903044
>Geez I'm going to become a disgusting transbian or something at this rate.
Naah mate its just fantasy.
Also you can't just grope random girls IRL.

And just keep going after fapping.
>>
A bit of a bump
>>
File: 3676614.jpg (140KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
3676614.jpg
140KB, 700x525px
A bit of a lewd bump
>>
>>24903813
And another.
>>
>>24904440
>>
Why are NEET girls so darn sexy?
>>
>>
>>24905317
Because anime removes all of the negative mental, emotional, and physical traits of a girl living in that kind of lifestyle.
>>
>>24906256
I discovered that the hard way. On the upside, that's one less Valentines card to prepare.
>>
File: 1323159383060.jpg (25KB, 251x188px) Image search: [Google]
1323159383060.jpg
25KB, 251x188px
>tfw enjoy white-dominant raceplay.
>tfw only raceplay usually on offer on F-List is BBC.
>>
>>24906613
>Scene starts
>White guy starts rubbing his credit score over Shaniqua's face
>Dirty talks about his 401k while pressing a bottle of low-fat mayonnaise up against her lips
>Makes her watch a lacross tournament

Yeah, I wonder why that's so niche.
>>
>>24906632

Kink shamer, noooooooooo kink shaming.
>>
>>24906636
It's just bantz, nothing wrong with raceplay.
>>
>>24906632
>Not wanting to be COLONIZED by the Big British Empire.
>>
File: 2100239.png (224KB, 241x971px) Image search: [Google]
2100239.png
224KB, 241x971px
Do you like ageplay? (Uh, like, agePLAY and not necessarily AGEplay, though that can be fun too.) Do you like school uniforms and spankings and mixing cute things with lewdness?

Take a look, give me a ring.

https://www.f-list.net/c/Myndi
>>
Iv never gotten a Valentine's Day anything
>>
>>24906895
Me neither ;_;
>>
File: what is this.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>24906895
>When you realize you never have either
>Despite being in multiple long term relationships IRL
Why did I never consider this until now?
>>
>>24907363
Because it's a day that only really matters if you're insecure and/or shallow?
>>
>>24907464
>I've never had a RL girlfriend
Try not doing anything for valentines day. I dare ya. She might not say or do anything at first, but you will 100% end up in the doghouse and it will bite you in the ass eventually.
>>
My RP partner has been sharing alot of RL info with me, usually about her art/music, which is very cool in a niche way that I totally get. We haven't RPed at all since then really and I feel an awkward tension growing between us.

What should I do? I really like this person and TOTALLY want to be his/her friend or maybe more, but I'm afraid of fucking things up. Should I like, try to evolve things? How does one even go about doing that? Am I reading into this too much?
>>
>>24907852
Send them a dick pic immediately.
>>
>>24907852
"Evolve things"? That doesn't sound like a good course of action.

Yes sure, talk to them about their art and music. Share what music you like, etc.
Just be friends. Hell watch some movies and shit together, there's various sync programs available.

Do not try to progress to a romantic OOC relationship.
Yes it may seem that you were doing sexual to each other, but that was typefucking, it does not carry any strings.
>>
>>24907871
Well I open to relationship stuff but not really hunting for it, but that starts with just being friends I guess. I guess what I'm -really- asking is how do I "evolve" into being friends with this person without be being complete spaghetti now that I actually care?

It feels like that now that I've looked into this person's life and start caring about it, now I turn into a complete retard.
>>
File: Mitsuba considers the following.jpg (366KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba considers the following.jpg
366KB, 840x840px
>>24907852
1) Do not try to engage in some RL long distance relationship, that's retarded and will end badly.

2)Once someone gets that personal with you, just write off any hope of future RP. Once you add someone on steam or discord or whatever, and start getting personally invested in each other, it becomes a whole lot harder to play make believe about shoving tentacles up their ass or whatever once you start looking at each other as actual people.

Just kinda accept that they're a glorified pen-pal now and slowly start working backwards. Do NOT go getting any sort of emotional attachment, let alone clinginess. It will 100% end badly. Best case scenario, if you start putting some distance in place, they might take the hint and keep your 'relationship' purely F-chat and roleplay centric.

Someone can be your 'friend'(Though never a true one since they're just some faceless stranger on the internet), or someone can be a type-fuck buddy, but no one can truly be both after awhile.
>>
>>24907897
Look mate, just try not to worry so much. Talk about things they bring up, bring up some things you like (vidya, movies, cartoons, anime, whatever).
Just roll with it, do not try to strain yourself to fulfil some imagined expectation.

>>24907904
Eh, I'm fully capable of watching movies with somebody one day and then RPing turning their character into a dildo on another. I do not consider myself or them outstanding or unusual in that regard.
>>
>>24907897
Dick. Pic.
>>
>>24907948
Obviously your mileage may vary, I'm just going off of personal experience.
>>
>>24907904
I mean, I've still been affectionate with people who've been RP partners after having their discord or whatever, and it's been nice and I feel very much the desire to keep doing it, but something does die somehow when you start seeing each other as people I guess.

So has no one in the history of eRP ever maintained RP with someone they game with, or had a decent relationship come out of it?

I can say both has happened to me but, neither of them ended up well in the long-term (keyword being longterm). Like, I played L4D with someone I typefucked alot, but in the long term "she" got a serious gf. Another time I eRPed a shitton with my exGF. That's how we met, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other when we met, and even after we still eRPed but not as often, up until we broke up... so I think it's possible, but most likely I'm retarded.
>>
>>24907948
that's very sobering. Thanks anon. I realize I've been just developing imagined expectations in my head.
>>
hey, im a 27/f, not sure where to start but im really curious about erpg and would love to chat to someone about it :) leave your contact info if youre interested (25+ preferably)
>>
>>24908003
RL age and gender are completely uninvolved in our type of ERP.
>>
>>24908003
44/sentient mass of spider
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.