[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been laid in 5 years and I want to die. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF5496.jpg (1MB, 2136x2848px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5496.jpg
1MB, 2136x2848px
I haven't been laid in 5 years and I want to die.

I'm super depressed I guess. I dunno. I just want to show off cause like, who gives a fuck
>>
thats it. enjoy.
>>
Why five years? Your body is very screwable.
>>
Yeah you could easily fuck some cock hungry Craigslist cougar with a little effort
>>
>>24898774
i dont have any friends
I spent all my money on weed and mushrooms and lsd
I quit shit job. I think my boss wanted to fuck me. But I was coming off an lsd trip. Then I got taken to the hospital again
>>
Should have screwed your boss then quit.
>>
nobody wants to get to know me

I guess i'm just a pathetic fuck
>>
>>24898790
she had some shit boyfriend who was catching on I think to the games she was playing with me. Oh well. Just another memory and missed opportunity Ican't get out of my head that makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>24898793
well, do you have a kik to talk about it?
>>
>>24898759
I would blow you...
>>
>>24898818
I haven't had a cell phone for the last 3 years
>>
>>24898826
shit man, have at least a skype or something.
>>
>>24898912
why. I have no friends. Also I got paranoid and ripped the webcam out of my laptop. What good is talking to some stranger over the internet. Are you going to come out the screen and suck my dick? lol
>>
>>24898923
well where do you live maybe i can suck your dick irl and we can hang out and do lsd or something
>>
>>24898759
oh boy... 5 years
how terrible... really, I feel so bad for you
>>
>>24898759
literally first world problems
>>
>>24898972
its a tribal mentality I am on the outside of

the first world is shit
>>
Okay idk if you're here to get actual advice to fix your life but I can help you. A couple years ago I was 110kg, no job, had shitty friends who only cared about doing drugs and didnt have my best interest in mind, and thought lsd was the key to unlocking the universe, smoked weed every day but managed to get out of that rutt and bounce back hard.

If you want me to help go through some of your problems and analyse them you need to post some more info about yourself

-Do you live at home or out of home

-Why don't you have a cell phone?

-When you say you 'dont have any friends' do you literally mean you dont have a single person you talk to or see even on a monthly basis who could resemble a friend? Just because everyone isnt hitting you up on a daily basis asking you to hangout doesnt mean you dont have friends, people are lazy usually

-Do you study/have you studied or had a degree

-How old are you

-What would you say the biggest problem in life you have right now is?
>>
>>24898993
i have no friends. at all.
I have no life or friends, why would I need a cell phone, all I used it for was to get drugs when I had one
I live at my parents yeah. I moved out once then had to move back
Dropped out of some shit art program in college
im 24
I don't have any problems. I need a new job so I can save my money and get the fuck out of here and live my life, whatever the fuck that means

I almost died once, I was heading to the light. I dont know if this is real life or if I was dragged into hell

everyone seems wicked and judgemental without even taking a chance to get to know me
>>
all Ive been thinking about is harming people for no reason becasue they are shit
>>
>>24899019
>>24899021
Okay well what's the relationship between you and your parents. Are you distant, are they more than happy to have you stay with them or are they kind of hinting at you that you need to move on with your life?

The things you are saying here are very representative of somebody who is suffering from drug-induced physcosis. I'm no physiotherapist, just another dropkick who did a bunch of acid and ruined my life and saw the demons it brought out in all my friends who did it weekly too.

If you did acid by yourself, then you're trapped with your own thoughts and demons. You had no one but yourself to talk you out of thought-spirals or a negative mindset so you just sort of went around in circles.

My mate bought a whole sheet of acid, ended up taking them daily, must have had over 60 trips in the span of 3 months. He went full wig-out mode, started questioning what 'time' was, couldnt focus on any train of thought for more than 3 seconds, would just randomally talk to himself and go on random acid tangents that made no sense. This went on for a week before his family caught on and sent him to a mental hospital to get anti-phycotics and therapy, it was really scary for all of us involved because his dad full on spazzed out and threatened to call the cops on all of his close friends because he knew who was involved and none of them bothered to help him during his crazy stage. He seemed socially out of it for about 2 months but i can safely say he is back to his normal self now.

This is all just foundation for what im about to say
>>
>>24899045
I'm an artist. maybe thats the problem.
>>
Acid: They say every time you take acid you age mentally two years, acid is really under-studied, but apparently if you trip more than once every 3 months you can permanently alter the way your brain works and connects thoughts memories and deduces things. I would say me and all of my friends were permanently changed after all the trips we did. Acid gave me self awareness, it made me realise the relationships around me and I got a rid of toxic relationships because of this, but that was only because mid-trip I had a good friend sit down with me and told me I had all of these problems and I was just ignoring them and using drugs as escapism to run from them. I was so deep in this drug world I didnt even realising i was escaping, but everything he was saying was true so I acted on them, and a couple years later I couldnt be happier:

Weed: If you've done other drugs, then weed is the worst possible drug you could do. If you've only ever done weed its not that toxic, but i've been the highest ive ever been in my life on solely weed, it can bring you back into an acid trip mindset, it can make you paranoid and anxious, it can fuck you up hard and exacerbate your highs. Doing weed after recently doing psychedelics will mimic that psychedelics effect on your brain and make you think youre tripping again
>>
You said you wanted to harm other people, this is kind of frightening. If you've done nothing but a bunch of pyschs and weed then the easiest way for you to fix your life would be to completely come out to your parents, tell them all the drugs youve done, tell them that youve made those mistakes in life and that youre asking them for help. Ask them to check you into a mental hospital for psychosis treatment, and within 2 weeks you'll be feeling 100% better, youre bottling a lot of shit up I can tell, you say you have no outlets to talk to anybody about your life, and even on this anonymous board youre coming across as extremely distant and reserved. Your parents love you and they'll most likely do anything to help you in your life and better your health, but you need to be the one to approach them.

If you for whatever pride reason feel as if that is 100% not an option, than you need to self treat yourself, that is going to take a tonne of time longer because you have no support system and can only basically rely on your own self support and internal mental health to try and pull yourself up and out of this mental pit you've fallen into
>>
>>24899067
i am aware of all this

there is a hidden secret door in my basement with a sealed bric wall behind it that leads to either, a secret tunnel, a gateway to hell, a sealed off room full of corpses, or a sealed off room full of treasures
>>
>>24899076
my piano makes noises at night if nobody plays it

my parents know about all the shit ive done. They dont want to help me at all. They dont give a fuck. They want me to get on welfare and move into some shit appartment and they dont care what happens to me

my dad is a piece of shit, when I was 6 he said, I dont care what you do with your life, you could roll around in shit for all I care, as long as your happy
>>
>>24899085
16 not 6 sorry.

I brought this cute girl home I liked once and we hung out and when she left my dad asked, hey, who was that fuck pig?
>>
Today's monday so its a new week, its even freshly a new year so 2017 could be the year you get back on your feet:

Here are a few things you could do that would make you feel a LOT better about your current life that you could achieve by the end of the week.

1. Clean your room, your bedroom is probably kind of dirty right now, firstly go and change the sheets on your bed, put the dirty ones in the washing machine and wash those, then an hour later put them in the dryer or hang them on the line and put them back in the closet, you're 24 you can do your own laundry.

2nd: Make your bed, put on your fresh sheets, make the bed nice and neat, put a duvet cover on your matress and button it up properly, pillows at the top.

3: Clean up your room, go around first with a plastic bag picking up all the big pieces of trash, and putting away other things that are on the floor into the closet or cupboard in your room.

4: vacuum the floor in your room, make it fresh.

5: Get your sleep schedule together, it must be like really late in america right now and youre still posting? Then your life is fucked. You wont wake up at a normal time in the morning if you have nothing to do that day, and thats how bad sleep habbits form. Go to bed at midnight each night and plan to wake up at around 8-9 each morning, having a healthy sleep schedule and a clean living environment is the first step to happier life:

6: Stop doing all drugs right now, drugs are borderline, they can be beautiful and beneficial, but they can also ruin and destroy lives: but if you are proned to bottling up and releasing your inner demons, then a bowl of weed or a tab is the key to unleashing that shit, you've already proven you cant handle them so you have to decide they arent for you and if you want your life to get better you have to quit them FOREVER today. I'm not saying down the line you cant smoke a J or a blunt on a saturday or whatever, but right now they arent a priority,
>>
>>24899096
I've been sleeping on a couch in the basement for the last 5 years. I don't even have a bed. I clean it all the time. All I have in my room are my stacks of sketch books and a cup full of pens. i usually go to bed at 11-12 and wake up at 8-9

im a genius and i cant do anything about it
>>
>>24899076
>>24899085
Okay dude: You have clearly developed some symptoms of pshycosis due to the LSD and psychedelic abuse, but this is a very temporary phase and it can be cured within the month with the right treatment.

Are you under your parents medical insurance at all? Is there any way you could go to a psycotherapist and tell him you need to be on anti-physcotics.

I can understand how scary it is to double-guess yourself and swear you can hear the piano playing, but these are mental delusions your brain is concocting and if left untreated you could seriously ruin yourself or someone elses life if these thoughts are left to fester.
>>
>Super depressed, haven't been laid in five years.

Sounds like its the least of your problems. Getting some pussy won't fix depression. New job, exercise and some sociability can fix it.
>>
>>24899102
This week you need to be applying for jobs, anything you can get, treat FINDING a job as if it were your job, 6 hours a day, just send out resumes. Look into if you can get welfare because you're going to need money for anti-psychotics, they seem to be imperative to you in the state you are in right now.

As for the sex thing, dont worry about that right now, how are you going to love somebody else if you cant love yourself? You seem very attractive but If i was alone with you I would seem very intimidated and freaked out because you have a loose grip on reality at the moment, once you fix your life up and deal with your problems, then you can adjust socially and you should be able to get yourself laid without any problems, you just have to re-learn how to talk to girls.
>>
>>24899102
Bruh you sound like a faggot asking for attention and then acting like you are so amazing when you get it, if your a fucking genius artist then why are you doing acid daily and broke. You aint shit till you fo shit
>>
>>24899119
>>24899107
You guys are quick to judge but unless you've met someone with drug induced psyhcosis you have no idea about the state of mind he is in. He literally thinks theres a fucking treasure room or room with spooky skele's behind the brick wall in his basement.

OP, I feel like my advice is falling on deaf ears, I genuinly want you to fight this and find happiness in life but if you keep locking yourself into your post-trip mindsets all the time you wont ever learn to take on advice.

If you want to talk to me privately download discord or skype or even facebook msngr, i'll be your friend.

Because what you need in life is a real friend, a friend who tells you they notice a habbit in you, a friend who has your best interests in mind and a friend who prays for you not preys on you, please consider getting a msngr app so we can stay in contact.
>>
>>24899119
im not acting like im amazing at all.

and the piano really does make noises. There are ghosts everywhere

This city is shit. there are barley any jobs. I've been applying everyday

im on meds already

I havent done lsd in like, 2 months
>>
>>24899129
i've only done lsd 3 times. once like, 3 years ago I did tabs at once

Then this halloween I did 2 at once
then a week later I did 1

When I was 21 I did around 90 grams of mushrooms
>>
>>24898759
Straight/21/m. Similar body and dick to OP but less athletic.
Don't spend all my money on drugs though I do smoke a lot of weed when I can afford it.
I also feel like a pathetic fuck that nobody will ever love or care for.
Only slept with one girl and she was pretty bad in bed.
Found OP relatable at first but as I kept reading I realized that OP is far urther gone than I am.
>>
>>24899130
Now i notice personality traits in you, you're taking time to defend yourself agaisnt your critics and completely ignoring the guy who literally took 30 minutes typing out shit to try and connect/help you. It's like youre oblivious to the fact you continue to self-sabbotage yourself.

Im willing to be here to talk with you but I need to know you're legit about wanting a better life and ready to take the steps to bettering yourself, so im not going to reply here anymore.

Download a msngr service, a throwaway skype, register on discord, kik, an email address, and let me know your username. If you do this ill talk to you daily and you can vent to me and ill give you advice where you can, im not offering to be some magical oracle sent from god here to fix all of your problems, im just offering to be a friend.

>>24899136
Same goes for you, post an IM service username here and we can talk

If you choose to sabotage yourself, thats your decision, life is giving you opptunities to fix yourself but you seem to not snap out of it and accept the help people are offering. I'll check this thread again in 20 minutes and if I dont see a username to a msngr service I wont post again. Good luck OP
>>
>>24899146
I just need some pussy so I can feel some self worth. honestly. I know all this bullshit already. all I need is a job and shit so I can get on track. But getting on track aint shit withought the compasion of someone else, knowing that someone else in the world gives a shit about you mind body and soul, when your alone this long its like, why go on any further, but I do, and it feels like insanity. I just need a girl. thats all I want.
>>
>>24899146
Much appreciated. Why not I suppose, nothing to lose.
throwaway that I use for 4chan is esant310
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

only into girls tho
>>
>>24899152
throwaway kik*

>>24899150
can't say I don't understand how you feel OP, though not quite to the same extreme.
>>
>>24899129
Sorry bruh i used to slang acid and make dmt seen many people get permanently fucked up from going overboard with hard psychedelics non of them are the same and none of them live ok lives . If you really did do the amount of acid in those periods you said prepare for a lifetime of what u are experiencing, it might get better as you get used to it but the highs arent as high and the lows are some or the lowest you can have hard truth ive seen it too often. Maybe try applying for unemployment and food stamps coz its gonna be hard to work a job. Idk try to do some big art project make a blog or someshit.
>>
>>24899164
anti-physcotics exist. I saw a guy completely blitz out of his mind and 3 months later he is back to normal, of course I cant tell what goes on inside his brain but he seems socially normal anyway.

Anti psyhcs and therapy can re-wire your brain back to normal and correct your mindset, left untreated it'll fester and permanently rewire your brain.
>>
i dont feel like there is anything wrong with me at all
>>
>>24899180
i just feel empty and alone and worthless
>>
>>24899179
Lol most crazy people hate antipsychotics coz it zombify's them sure they seem normal because they are sedated af, thats why most go on a cycle where they get off their meds go crazy and get back on them
>>
>>24899180
curious how alike we are, just gonna take a shot in the dark here:

born a normal kid, raised by flawed parents in the old fashioned way which didn't work for you because you were a little different. Bullied and abused growing up because you were the small fry. Feel like a social reject and spend most of your time alone despite not wanting to. Don't have the time/money/energy to do the things that would make you happy. Memories of the past come back to haunt you, the shitty things people said ten years ago, things that any normal person would just be able to get over and forget about. But they eat at you every day. You have no self worth so it's based in the people around you. You can only believe you're worth something if they do. You can only believe you're lovable and attractive if a woman loves you and is attacted to you.
>>
post more nudes OP
>>
>>24899193
pro tip, lie about taking your meds lol.

I was born crazy. my mom is on drugs, prescribed drugs. cause she is crazy, or thinks she is.

My mom is kinda fucked. She doesn't really know anything about life.

I know they doprescribed pills do something fucked cause my sister was born with a 3rd nipple
also I was dropped on my head twice.

I have had lots of concussions
>>
the day afer I tripped on acid, I walked around town and filled 3 garbage bags with litter I picked up off the streets.
>>
>>24899146
i gave the wrong address, it's matrick310 on kik
>>
Can we see your butt OP?
>>
>>24899227
Also, gay or bi?
>>
you got a really nice body man
>>
would love to lick every square inch of your body as you tell me your fucked up mental delusions about a treasure trove in the basement of your own house as you kiss a tab into my mouth and we both enter Ecstasy

seriously, get a phone, get it on a plan or some shit, and post your body pics on tinder, girls would get wet and hit you up instantly.
>>
>>24899292
he's right as a gal i'd want to plow/be plowed by this fella
>>
>>24899308
this just depresses me
>>
>>24899317
HOW?

ITS SO EASY.

APPLY FOR JOB, IF YOU APPLY FOR 50 POSITIONS IN THE NEXT WEEK I GUARANTEE YOU YOU'LL GET AT LEAST ONE CALL BACK OR A COUPLE INTERVIEWS

then you can save up for a semi decent $100~ phone that can run the tinder app, use it, then go fuck some girl. you're over-complicating shit when your life really isnt that dificult to fix.

now post more nudes
>>
>>24899327
you dont get it there are no fucking jobs here and I have ill repute. the only jobs around here are restaurants or some labour job, and its winter time so there are barley any of those right now so its like fuck man. Ive worked at every resteraunt in town nd they are all fucked and I always end up going bat shit crazy cause the places are just fucked
>>
>>24899334
additionally, those often don't pay enough to live on, even at 50h/week.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.