[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom contact thread? >A/S/L >Physical appearance >Interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

Femdom contact thread?

>A/S/L
>Physical appearance
>Interests
>Kinks
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Contact
>>
>22/M/Canada
>Not fit but not fat, 5'3, alright looking
>Into soft femdom, petplay, md/lb, open to stuff
>Just looking for some company, I feel extremely lonely
>>
>ASL
Male/Mid-20s/USA
>Physical appearance
I look like a bootleg FFXV character. It's kinda unsettling
>Interests
Board games, anime, sociology especially when regarding deviance
>kinks
cutting, bloodplay, bondage, desecration, pretty much anything actually
>what you're looking for
Live outside of the US? I'll do anything. Everything.
>what you're not looking for
dumb conservative americans

Mostly these threads are guys so hit that reply if you want contact info
>>
File: 120605-182018-1.jpg (174KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
120605-182018-1.jpg
174KB, 640x465px
>A/S/L
25/m/southern US
>Physical appearance
See photo?
>Interests
Tabletop and vidya games, bad movies, and good books.
I'm basically a nerdy media junkie.
>Kinks
Anything from gentle to batshit crazy, depending on the other person. I'm a pleaser, so I'm malleable.
>What you're looking for
Anyone feminine, dominant, and cool?
A million dicks.
>Contact
Kik is yespleasefemdom
>>
21/m/Cali bay area
Skinnyish white kid who dresses ok
Into board games, some video games, but mainly music
I like Dom stuff a bit but I'd really like to get bossed around by a women. I also like mutual masturbating while cuddling but that isn't really too kinky.
Honestly I'm looking for a girl to get to know and maybe date (hopefully in the area), I don't have a lot to offer but a sense of humor, music taste, general awkward conduct, and clinginess.
I'm not looking for a dude. I'm also not looking for emotionally abusive people and generally rude people. Someone who will listen to me, and someone who wants to be listened to.
Kik: caseelocc
>>
File: 1448363000942.jpg (414KB, 900x837px) Image search: [Google]
1448363000942.jpg
414KB, 900x837px
>A/S/L
26/m/US (Indiana)
>Physical appearance
5'6"-ish pale white guy with a "boyish" face, average build, glasses, and thick dark brown hair.
>Interests
Video games, D&D, programming, cooking
>Kinks
Femdom, especially "gentle femdom". Legwear, facesitting, worship (giving), encouragement (receiving).
>What you're looking for
Conversation, friendship, and maybe even a relationship. I'm not picky about where you're from.
Pay dommes, shitty people in general.
>Contact
Kik: JethroAyeway
Email: [email protected]
>>
>A/S/L
Male/19/North Carolina
>Physical appearance
Skinny, tall, brown hair and eyes, glasses, grunge/alternative fashion sense, very innocent, toned body, sharp jawline, etc...
>Interests
Making music, singing, drawing, playing guitar, collecting random junk, roleplay, watching Naruto, making weapons, wearing cool jackets
>Kinks
Feet, chubby girls, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, tentacles, monsters, rape play, pet play, etc
>What you're looking for
A woman who is dominant by nature or is willing to be dominant. I can be dom sometimes if needed. Also a woman who's willing to be an actual friend and give a shit about me, not just use me once and forget about me.
Men, basic bitches, thots, ill tempered women, people who aren't interested in conversation
>Contact
Kik: KurdtMorrison
>>
>>24898749
would you have a skype?
>>
>A/S/L
32 m virgin los angeles
>Physical appearance
5'7 average body/ 140lb
>Interests
making mistress pleased with me
>Kinks
getting farted and queefed on. being made to eat pussy and ass. getting pissed on and getting froced to lick armpits. being made to lick off sweat. being forced to sniff dirty panties. facesitting and general femdom. i think im a great sub, especially being a virgin. unfortunately i dont have a small dick or id be perfect
>What you're looking for
a mistress to please
findom or a male master
>Contact
kik: zsasza
>>
>A/S/L
22/M/South California
>Physical appearance
6'2'', a little chubby, light skin, black curly hair, kinda geeky
>Interests
Videogames, Music, Programming, TV Shows and Movies, and astornomy
>Kinks
Mainly ballbusting, cbt, cukold just as a fantasy and femdom as a whole, except for analplay, forced bi and fluid play like scat or golden shower
>What you're looking for
Just to get involved more in the community, girls or guys who want to chat abouth anything or kinks...
People who just send dick pick or 2 messages and never speak again
>Contact
Kik: JackAcevedo
>>
>A/S/L
20/m/Las Vegas
>Physical appearance
I'm a bear, but straight. Also virgin.
>Interests
RPGs (board games and video games), psych major, love off-roading
>Kinks
BDSM, candles, humiliation. Nothing too heavy, but open to other things as well.
>What you're looking for
Not very picky.
Again, not very picky
>Contact
Kik: Bearafam
>>
This entire thread is fucking ridiculous. Hang on, I'm going to make a thread for people who want to be given a million dollars. Should go great with this one.
>>
British guy, 49, would like to chat with a dominant woman.

kik: redgrouper
>>
This thread makes me feel sad for all the other male subs out there. It's difficult to find any genuinely dominant women, probably becauwe if there's 1 femdom lady for every 1000 male subs. Because of this, any dominant woman you DO find tends to be incredibly entitled, impatient and all-round rude, dropping any interest at the slightest mishap, or only interested in guys who give them money.
I hope you guys do manage to find someone decent someday.
>>
Hey, i'm looking for a sugar daddy that can help me with bills :) I can verify on KIK. Contact me if you are interested. I enjoy being dom

kik: juliesarah1995
>>
>>24899742
>>24899755
really makes you think
>>
>>24899757
Why? They're much more in demand than you are.
>>
>>24899757
As a guy you can't chose from the dommes. As a domme you can! Supply <-> Demand. Dommes will always be extremely picky with male subs, because they get floated with offers. They will pick the ones that will look appealing to them, ones that are doing all the stuff that they want and probably picking ones that also throw gifts at them. Why? Because they can afford it, if a guy would say no to giving her gifts and stuff, someone else will do it.
>>
>>24899173
/thread
>>
>>24899742
Yeah I remember this old pasta about it, something about guiltily looking down at the depths of hell and hearing the screams of a thousand male subs. Long story short, you're better off just looking for girls you have stuff in common with (the perverted type, obviously) and just slowly introducing it into your sex life. Most tops aren't on 4chan looking for subs, but hey its worth a shot, right?
>>
>>24900750

I'm anxious, and introducing anything that kinky to someone IRL I don't already know full well is, to me at least, a death sentence. Besides, I can barely talk to people IRL at all, or go outside for that matter, so 4chan is pretty much all I've got. At this point though, I'm so lonely and isolated, I don't even look to date someone, I'd just like to chat with someone who has similar interests.
>>
>be femdom
>never find the right sub, let alone in my country
>finally get one after YEARS

feels good senpai.

>>24899944
TBF 99% of male subs are absolute shit before you even bring sexual attraction into play.
>>
>>24901090

Care to explain why they are so bad?
>>
>>24901156
desperation, toxic ideas, pushy, want to bottom from the top or treat femdoms like automated sex bots for their own fulfilment. The other issue is that the majority of male subs are OLD. old as fuck, talking 50+ for the majority of them. Young male subs are as rare as diamonds, and even then a lot of them are gay or have the above problems.
>>
File: tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto3_400.gif (2MB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto3_400.gif
2MB, 277x281px
>ASL
23/M/Northern Virginia
>Submissive/dominant
Both, leaning towards sub these days since I have way more experience as a dom and I want to try new things.
>What you are looking for
Ideally, and I'll admit its a longshot, a relationship with someone who I enjoy spending time with and who has compatible kinks. But I'm open to a number of different arrangements.
>Kinks
Restraint, facesitting, rough-housing (wrestling, hands on my wrists, hair pulling, things like that), Pegging/buttstuff is a personal favorite. Very affectionate, I like cuddling and feeling close to people. Also interested in exploring and trying a bunch of stuff besides what I've listed here.
> Contact info
Kik: Seele23
Discord (preferred): Recreational Nukes#7178
email: [email protected]
>>
>>24901190
forgot to add, straight
>>
>>24899757
did you see what I linked? it was a guy complaining about dons wanting money and then the post below was a dom wanting money, lol.
>>24899944
I know. I don't want a domme so idc I just thought that order of posts was funny
>>
>>24901170
Whenever I tried to talk to a femdom (on fetlife) we talked about the negotiation and stuff that we both were looking into what we wanted to try. I would have subbed for them, not top them and let them do their thing, within the limits. But it never came this fare because after talking to them (online) they came up with "what do you pay then?" fuck this shit. Every time the same shit.

I can understand that femdoms want younger subs that are attractive, and I would see myself as such, but it got me nowhere.
>>
>>24901243
Go to meet ups and stop trying to get them online through fetlife, jesus. If they live in a big city, they will have HUNDREDS of subs flooding their inbox, a lot of them just come out and say they'll pay them for even basic online interactions. why the hell would they do it for free if theyve got people paying them to call em a slut through pm? In person you can make a connection and look for someone who actually wants a relationship. If you approach them like you're wanting to hire them for a job, (because believe it or not, thats exactly what you're doing even if you dont) they'll treat it like that.

Fetlife ISNT a dating or hook up website and you'll always fail if you use it like that, its for meeting with people in person and making connections that way. if you dont want a relationship and just to play, put in some leg work and go to your meet ups until you're a trusted member and you'll get invited to play parties.

people that go to meet ups are actually serious about it as well, because it does take effort to go to the meets and interact.

and inb4 the "theres only old people at meets" there's only old people at meets because young people go "there are only old people" and never go back. Stick with it and young people will start showing up
>>
>>24901282
>its for meeting with people in person and making connections that way
I was trying that and only trying to get in contact with people. I didn't use it as a dating site. Also deleted it years ago.

Been on meet ups with the "local community" two times and it was the most awful stuff ever. Getting ignored by everyone "because you are new and nobody knows you" helped a lot to get in contact with people. Never met so many disrespectful people in one place. Nice that you made better experiences with it. Not ever gonna try to get into the "scene" ever again. I have no clue why it gets praised so much. When speaking to other people they experienced the same things. Or maybe its just so awful in this local "community"
>>
>>24901170

Well, I can confirm I'm desperate, so I guess I fit the bill partly, sadly. Though, what do you mean by pushy or toxic ideas? I see lots of people as pushy/toxic, kinks asides. Also, wasn't aware lots of them are old. Probably because kinks were less accepted years ago so they never found someone and there was less of a ''public'' community around it?

Though, to be honest, it seems impossible even now to find someone with similar kinks. Nevermind when I need to factor in that they need to have decent interests, personality, etc. Won't do much to go out with someone who isn't good regardless of kinks. Seems difficult :/

Anyway, sorry for the poor experiences you might have encountered, since it seems like you've had a few.
>>
>>24901056
damn dude that's pretty rough. I used to be like that though, but I worked past it (easier said than done)
>>24901170
>Young male subs are as rare as diamonds, and even then a lot of them are gay or have the above problems.
I don't think we're THAT rare, right?
>>
File: IMG_20161031_084841.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_084841.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
25/M/PHX AZ

Pic related on physical appearance, 5'10 140lbs, blonde.

Interests is always tough, how specific do you get? I'm into music and gaming, like everyone. I read a lot, like to do my own auto mechanics, I like houseplants...

I'm married to a great girl, and she pegs me and does light Dom, but shes not into being Dom all the time. So, I'm looking for a dom that would like to play with a couple.

I'm not looking for thirsty dudes, but I'd be open to another CD to dress and such with. We're pretty open to new things, but there are some limits (no blood, waste, you know)

Kik is amateur_local
>>
>>24901170
Did you find out the hard way?

I'm a male dom personally, curious why the male sub community seems so shitty
>>
>>24899742
>>24899944

It's not just supply and demand, if you're not attracted to someone you're not attracted to them. If there were fewer sub guys around I wouldn't just settle for them because "omg i need to be having sex, there's nothing worse than not having sex". I'd probably just be celibate like I was until hilariously late in life, and have been for the past 6 months. In fact after posting deets in a thread like this and chatting to people, I usually take a break from even seeking sex for a while. The process is demoralising. There have been entire years of my life when I just get so depressed about sex I think maybe I should just give up on it.

Basically it's terrible from two directions because you feel bad for the sub guys and want them to feel desired and find someone, out of compassion and love for their kind, but if you don't find yourself attracted to them as an individual you can't do anything about it. A pity fuck is worse than nothing. But you still get to feel like a bitch for talking to them for 5 minutes and maybe getting their hopes up. When someone offers to pay you it's the worst feeling. At least you get the consolation of your victim complex.
>>
File: ultimate111112.png (5MB, 2826x3387px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate111112.png
5MB, 2826x3387px
Into Gentle Femdom and female led relationship. I don't like pegging or latex or anything, more sweaters and cuddling stuff
>>
>>24901336
Completely depends on your scene, each is different and ran different, I've jst met some cool people through mine tho Im no longeractive.

>>24901344
what do you mean by pushy or toxic ideas?
Pushy as in very demanding of your time and what they want to do. Nothing like having some 55 year old guy try and corner you and talk to you for the entire meet when you're not interested and have made that obvious. Toxic ideals as there can be a lot of sexism rolled up into the kink that can go either way. Things like sissification used as humiliation can really anger people.

>Also, wasn't aware lots of them are old
As people age they give less of a fuck about how they're precieved by others. It can take a long time for people to overcome their self doubt, especially when it comes to things like male submission due to the "alpha male" ideal that everyone seems to love. self acceptance and all that jazz.

just remember you'll never match 100% with someone, that shits nearly impossible. theres gonna be stuff you dont like that they love and vice versa, you just have to compromise like any relationship.

>>24901489
>Did you find out the hard way?
Nah, I never really stuck around too long when people begun throwing up red flags.

desu there's a lot of shittyness in all the factions. You hear male subs bitch about femdoms always wanting money, ive had more than one run in with male doms wanting to dom me or convince me Im switch at the least (Trust me, nothing dries up my vag quicker than someone trying to dom me. I'm 100% dom. That's a whole other topic of sexism in the bdsm scene tho.) and fem subs can be toxic bitches with their own brand of cattiness.

but you meet some pretty cool and out there people who are happy to teach you.
>>
>>24901526
Ignoring someone's prefs are a big red flag to be sure. Wouldn't top anyone I didn't completely trust and that's shady as hell.
>>
>>24901515
>Into Gentle Femdom
>I don't like pegging or latex or anything

dude just go vanilla at that point.
like i don't get the point of ""gentle femdom"", like is that even a thing? just date a girl with self esteem, eh?
>>
Anyone who has actually been told "what will you pay me" by a domme who isn't obviously a sex worker when you first see her profile, tho, you are right to feel angry that's a bitch move.

>>24901526
>As people age they give less of a fuck about how they're precieved by others. It can take a long time for people to overcome their self doubt, especially when it comes to things like male submission due to the "alpha male" ideal that everyone seems to love. self acceptance and all that jazz.

This is really true, I think for dommes as well to a lesser extent. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference for male doms and fem subs for the reasons you allude to.

In real life if you don't like the scene, I find that the best young guys to go for are out bisexuals because they are already brave enough to overcome part of the stigma and self-doubt. Also, to be crass, there's a greater chance they will take it up the ass.
>>
>>24901503

Why would you feel like a bitch for talking 5 minutes with a guy? Speaking as a 100% sub guy, I mean, it's pretty unreasonable to get your hopes up after speaking for someone, as nice as they may be, after only that long. Though, to be fair, I've never got my hopes up on anyone since I don't know a lot of peeps. And yeah, pity fuck is disgusting ; a relationship is supposed to be based on trust and mutual interests, and lying to someone about that is pretty mean.
>>
>>24901567
>In real life if you don't like the scene
This is the biggest issue for me. I'm a private person so I'm really not interested in going to "play parties" or whatever else. So for the most part I'm relegated to FL or soc or whatever else, and it's tough to make anything decent come out of that, although I've gotten close a few times.

>I find that the best young guys to go for are out bisexuals
Maybe, although I'd warn against narrowing your search to just that. I think it just boils down to self confidence rather than bravado. Although maybe I'm just being biased since I'm not bi and love nothing more than a confident, dominant women. Even moreso if they're into buttstuff.
>>
>>24901583
>pity fuck
>relationship
you what
>>
>>24901558
"Gentle femdom" = "I want to be the woman in a relationship but I'm not gay"
>>
>>24901589

Well you don't straight up tell the other person it's a pity fuck right? You just lie so they think it's real, or am I not getting something?
>>
>>24901596
so you identify with the other gender when it comes to relationships? I wouldn't really call that femdom, i'd call that you want to be wined and dined. the only place you're gonna get that is with older women. a lot of relationships now-days are like 50/50 anyway since the economy is so fucked. excuse me in advance if im misunderstanding here.
>>
>>24901282
Where i live, there is barely any dom girls on fetlife under 24. Those that are "doms" fall into the following category:

1. Taken
2. Findommes
3. "Mistresses" who run stupid dungeons and other shit. The type who basically hate sub men

And yes i searched with a profile searcher tool. Went trough about 10-20k profiles.

I understand that it's not a dating site, but i wouldn't want to make connections or meet with those type of people in the first place.
>>
>>24901667
I can confirm that, I have been there too.
>but i wouldn't want to make connections or meet with those type of people
same conclusion
>>
>>24901623
a pity fuck is basically casual sex, or a one night stand, right?

you shouldn't bring BDSM into a one night stand though.
>>
>>24901720

Oh. Then I must be mistaken, sorry. Because of the context that the pity fuck was applied to sub males I thought it meant femdom foreplay and sex or something, rather than just casual sex.

Though, I don't know about bdsm and one night stands, I've always been single and never got to meet someone yet. I wouldn't even know how you'd bring up bdsm or femdom with someone you know
>>
>>24901739
>femdom foreplay and sex or something, rather than just casual sex.
Why are you separating the two? You can do femdom as casual sex
>>
>A/S/L
22/male/uk
>Physical appearance
I oscilate between twinkmode and strong chub depending on the time of year and what competitions i have coming up. pale, long black hair, glasses.
>Interests
computer games, recreational drug use, reading, going to music gigs, s sports?
>Kinks
lists are shit so I'll just umbrella it for brevity
Pain(lots of it), humiliation, degradation and bondage, but no poop pls.
>What you're looking for
To be bowled over? I have no expectations from this thread, but it's always nice to post every once in a while.

>Contact
just reply to my post if you want my skype/kik
>>
>>24901744

By casual I meant vanilla, sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>24901554
Yeah, Ive met some great male doms, they generally like teaching and will throw you some tips and tricks more than older femdoms (some Older femdoms can be weird where as you have to PROVE you're a "real" femdom to them)

>>24901558
kek gfd is so stupid and is generally spouted by young guys who have never had a normal relationship. I used to lurk a gfd thread and all the shit they fantasised about happened in normal relationships.

>resting their head in her lap and having their head stroked
>cuddling into her breasts
>being dragged around by the hand
>being on the bottom

legit all shit i've seen in vanilla or even male led relationships. FLR is more legit than gfd, but I doubt his idea of FLR is anything more than vanilla.

>>24901567
>This is really true, I think for dommes as well to a lesser extent.
oh yeah it's def true for femdoms as well, when I first got interested when I was like 15 I thought I was sub, then i thought maybe switch then i said fuck it, I'm dom 100% of the way. When you get into it you just think it's the """natural order""" (Dont get me started on gorean) so you go along with it like you think you're supposed to.
>>
>>24901739
>Though, I don't know about bdsm and one night stands, I've always been single and never got to meet someone yet. I wouldn't even know how you'd bring up bdsm or femdom with someone you know
well, i've only been with two people but i'll take a crack at it. one was at a party, and we just sort of brought it up while drunk. we were both on the sub side of things nothing went too far at all. there just isn't enough trust for those types of things to happen, and it's exactly why i try to avoid one night stands. the other person I saw was a friend I knew for a bit before we did anything and our friend group openly brought stuff like kinky sex up during normal conversation. so naturally, when we started going steady, stuff like that opened up naturally. it's all a matter of connecting with someone you're comfortable being yourself around, making your intentions clear, and loving that person back as well.
>>
>>24902029

I can understand having problems with trusting someone in a one night stand. I don't have many friends (one or two) since I'm pretty anxious (I have trouble going outside except to places I go to everyday) and had problems with other kids at school ; I can only really talk comfortably with people I already trust so yeah... Though that's going a bit off topic. And of course I'd like to connect with someone before I think of anything femdom related, though even that is difficult. I'm pretty afraid of getting laughed at for what I enjoy desu.
>>
>A/S/L
19/M/Houston
>Physical appearance
Average
>Interests
Video games/Movies/Nature/History
>Kinks
Rough sex,Deepthroating,Bondage
>What you're looking for
Friends or FWB

Kik: Badlegion
>>
f, kik: tymeimpyla

I'm into everything regarding femdom, from gfd/female led relationships, to anything intense/controlling/sadistic. I have a lot of kinks and unless it's something super specific like you like to wear panties while drinking mayo from pastry bags, I'm probably into it! Mostly into pegging, chastity, painplay and breathplay, humilation and complete power control though. Contact me if you think we'll get along, but realize I don't owe you anything and you don't owe me anything so don't bombard me with picture requests or anything about how you're just my lowly slave please
>>
Hello. I'm a male in my early 20's from the UK (oh boy, another 20-something-male-sub). I'm slim, average height and told I'm 'nerdy and cute' in appearance. I've already acknowledged that posting in this thread is very much a long shot, but I'm not sure where else to look.
I'm new to this kink but incredibly curious about it. I have little to no submissive experience (I've been vanilla most my life), but I'm seeking someone who can teach. Someone who is firm but also patient. I'm craving the sensation of submitting to someone, something I've never properly felt before. I'm more than willing to cam, mic, send pics, the whole lot.
I suppose what I'm NOT looking for (as if beggars can be choosers) is anyone rude. There's a difference between being dominant when in role and being unpleasant normally. Too many people I've met on here have been incredibly entitled and judgmental, and I could never feel comfortable with them.
I'm not entirely sure of my kinks yet, but I know I'm not into pain or extreme humiliation. I have Skype, but for now I'll just put my kik:
tophatsaur
Thanks to anyone reading. Hopefully we'll all find what we're looking for here.
>>
>>24901170
>Young male subs are as rare as diamonds and even then a lot of them are gay or have above problems

>am bi 18 y/o sub but no one close to my age to let control me
feels bad man
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.