[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honesty thread. I've never considered myself "ugly"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20161221_185448.jpg (451KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_185448.jpg
451KB, 1600x1200px
Honesty thread. I've never considered myself "ugly" per se, but I've never been in a real relationship with anyone and wouldn't know how to approach it. No one's ever come onto me before. (Gay, btw.)

Thoughts?
>>
Lewis from "Unbox Therapy" with hair/10
>>
>>24894365
Not... particularly helpful, since I've never watched Unbox Therapy, but... thanks?
>>
>>24894350
find a hair cut that works with oyr balding and maybe a different facial hair style
>>
>>24894431
I've always had a wave haircut and a full beard fills out my face. I wouldn't know what else to do.
>>
I don't know if it helps but a little more about me:

I'm fairly masculine, but my ideal relationship would be with a fem chub or cub, ideally slightly younger than me. I'm more of a cub-type myself. I'm 7" erect.
>>
>>24894440
Shave the head, hair grows back and if you like it, keep it. It'll accentuate the beard
>>
In all seriousness slick ut hair back lose the glasses throw a suit on and ud make me wet. Oh n get so swag. Confidence is imperative.
>>
File: 1484532289315.png (3KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484532289315.png
3KB, 450x401px
Im 18 and never had a gf im not ugly at all desu im just very shy and introverted.
>>
>>24895352
similar case here. I'm 19 and I've had sex once, but the girl had wicked emotional problems so didn't want to gf her. never had any other chances with any other girls, and wicked introverted.
>>
>>24895366
The thing with me is i put myself down alot due to the fact where i grew up i got alot of racial shit for being half white and half Hispanic and girls either didnt like me or werent impressed with me and i started becoming a proto Elliot Rodger kinda.

Ill show you guys how i look, most my friends use me as living proof that its all about how out going you are and all.
>>
Seriously. Shave your head. Go for it. Shaved head + facial hair is a powerful look. Maybe invest in some frames that better suit your face.
>>
>>24894350
I'm going to be brutally honest with you. You're ugly but you can work on yourself. Lose some weight or something.
>>
>>24894350
Get on the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral) and get a decent haircut.
>>
>>24895335
Thanks~

>>24896430
Will consider it.

>>24895734
Not helpful + I'm attracted to guys that are about my size, so no.
>>
>>24896842
>Not helpful + I'm attracted to guys that are about my size, so no.
I don't really see you having any success in the world of gay relationships if you're going to persist in being overweight. Stubborn refusal to make changes ("Not helpful") leads me to believe you have other defects. You would have an easier time getting a girlfriend and that wouldn't be easy for you either.
>>
>>24896913
I'm happy with the size I'm at. I'm sorry that seems to be a problem for you. And I'm not interested in having a decoy gf I'm not at all attracted to. Very sound thoughts from you.
>>
A real cutie you are. Can we the other 7" of you? ;)
>>
>>24897629
Well, if you like, sweetheart, but we've only just met~
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.