[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, femanons. Am I ugly or do I just have low self esteem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yup.jpg (15KB, 540x337px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
15KB, 540x337px
Ok, femanons.

Am I ugly or do I just have low self esteem?

This is very important, so be honest.

Fags opinions are also welcome.
>>
Rules of 4chan seems to be:
1. Jawline
2. Hairline
3. Not too big
4. Don't look or be manly (if your body looks like it did when you were 13 you're all good)
5. Preferably some sort of mental issue
6. Like weeb stuff or some shit
7. Symmetry
8. Don't shower too often
9. Be awkward
10. Don't be tan
>>
>>24894023
What the fuck are you implying?

Is this some discrete racism?
>>
>>24894010
you look like someone I could be more attracted to if I got to know you better
>>
>>24894010
You aren't even close to ugly. You're between that cute/handsome line, where if you dressed yourself up, you'd fall into handsome, and if you shaved and were just in a tshirt and jeans, you'd lean more towards cute. I'd give you like a 7.5 or 8/10, and if we got along, that would seal the deal!
>>
>>24894034
Well, thank you anon.

>>24894087
But if I shave I look terrible.
>>
>>24894155
I'm just saying that I think depending on how you style yourself, you could fit more into either the "cute" or "handsome" category, depending on what you're aiming for.
>>
>>24894166
I'm not really aiming for anything, I guess I'm just depressed at the moment and I needed a confidence boost.

Thanks btw.
>>
>>24894191
No problem. Hope you cheer up soon!
>>
>>24894010
You're qt
>>
OP, you look just fucking fine. You've got all your shit sorted well, like everything you've got going works great for your face.

Maybe you aren't perfectly fucking gorgeous and don't have alot going on, but you're really good looking and the right girl will know that's hard to find, as much as you are.

So it's just a tiny bit of both.
>>
You're pretty ugly. You probably chase after 6-8 girls, but you yourself are like a 3-4.5. You also look pretty fat
>>
File: DSC_0027.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0027.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I could use an opinion myself, my confidence is pretty low at the moment. Honesty appreciated.

To OP you look good mate, approachable at the very least.
>>
>>24894010
how old are you?
>>
>>24895920
You look fantastic bud :) especially with that bit of scruff. This bi couple certainly digs you.
>>
>>24894010
You look decent/average.
I wouldn't swoon over you based on looks, but I also wouldn't reject you based on looks either. It'd depend on what kind of a person you are.

You're definitely not ugly, by any means.

>>24895920
m8 you're gorgeous
>>
>>24895920
You look a little feminine
>>
thicc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.