[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little bit of a different take on a fetish thread. Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

Little bit of a different take on a fetish thread.

Is there a kink/fetish you ABSOLUTELY NEED to be happy sexually? One that immediately gets you crazy?

For me its a SMA woman that is a cumslut. I've been told its barely a fetish but finding a woman thats really into it has been insanely difficult. Im finding it impossible to even find a woman on kik to have some fun with.

I have a pretty low libido so when I experience a woman thats interested in that its like a nuclear trigger.

Out of the women I've dated a few were just totally grossed out by cum, a bunch were ok with it but had some restrictions (could only cum on chest or in mouth) and only two were just....perfect about it (basically anywhere I wanted to cum I could and were ecstatic about me getting off to/on them).

Anyone else have a similar "issue"?

I know its a long shot but I'll also leave my kik if any women might wanna chat and see where it goes! Kik: nomad172
>>
Have a scat addicted sissy slut for you.
Just ask that faggot if it is a hungry toilet. Bitch is fucked up

Kik: Vivien_Lynn
>>
>>24890877
Not really a fetish but for me he has to be into oral, giving and receiving, and he has to be able to be dominant with me psychologically, like bully or humiliate me a bit during sex (not all the time). Otherwise it can be nice, but there just isn't the chemistry.
>>
>>24892671
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>24892716
A girl
>>
>>24890877
That would be pubes for me. I would hate it if I had a gf that wouldn't grow them out for me.
>>
>>24892671
I could get behind that, and most women I talk to actually really like being controlled psychologically like that

as for myself, I like humiliating or dirty talk during sex, and alot of self degradation on the girls part

also into other fetish's particularly diapers and ageplay. I love forcing girls to wear them and use them, had a squirter wear one and she hated the fact that she soaked herself stupid and looked like an absolute idiot protesting she didnt need it
>>
I have to physically cause a bitch pain to even get it up. I used to have a woman to do it to but I fell in love with her so I do the bare minimum so I don't scare her off. She actually wants to find us a unicorn that a total submissive girl that stays home. Since we both have amazing jobs, house and vehicle's paid off. So pretty much a 50's bisexual housewife.
>>
>>24892740
The way you talk makes me think you get it :)

I've always had a few confidence issues and my way of dealing with them seems to be to go all doormat with a guy as far as the sex is concerned. I like to make them think "fuck is she really going to debase herself that much?"

Never tried diapers and I'm not a squirter myself, but I can see why that would be fun the way you describe it.
>>
Deepthroat and facefucking. Been with a couple of girls now who can really swallow cock well, and I don't think I can go back. It's not even about the physical sensation, I just love girls that are so submissive they're happy to let you grab them by the hair and fuck their mouth.

At least some age gap too. I've lost all interest in women my age. I'm 28 and need girls that are 22 max.
>>
Lactation is a big one for me. Last long term relationship, SO wasn't into it and it was really sad. A woman wouldn't -need- to go through the effort to actually lactate, but letting me spend some time at her breasts if important to me securely and for an intimate emotional connection. I get sad or insecure at times too, and it's comforting.

(I want what the image describes)
>>
>>24892772
That's cool, I can understand that.
>>
>>24892755
whats the worst thing youve done debasing yourself?

kik: t4ngt5
>>
I would really like to find a girl, which I can boss around, treat her like a whore and just torture her mentally and to some degree physically. I wanna see her beg for mercy and make her cry for real from the humiliation and how I treat her.
Not all the time, but once a mouth would be enough just to see her suffer in contrast to when I make her totally happy the rest of the time.
>>
>>24892805
I had a FWB type thing with a guy who literally had me saved in his phone as "Fatty" (not at first, but he got the idea he could get away with that), and would say things like "Normally if a girl was coming over I'd shower for her, but you don't deserve that". As far as things initiated by me go, I've done a lot of grovelling on the floor and crying and kissing guys' feet, especially with an ex who kept seeming to lose interest in me, that was how I'd keep his attention, tell him he owned me, that kind of thing.
>>
>>24892812
You also get it :)
>>
>>24892818
I don't know why but a sad girls face and real tears turn me on so much. Seeing her on the floor obeying to my orders and humiliating herself for me is probably one of the hottest things and most intimate thing I can imagine.
There doesn't have to be sex involved, but it adds a lot of abuse potential to it and makes it more exciting if she is free for use and has fairly low limits.

You sound hot if you are into stuff like that.
>>
>>24892755

How far would you be willing to go with that? You say you'd debase yourself for sex, but what if he wanted to enforce a diet on you or something so you'd get the body he wanted?
>>
>>24892829
>Seeing her on the floor obeying to my orders and humiliating herself for me is probably one of the hottest things and most intimate thing I can imagine.
Me too, it's super intense for me. A lot of tears shed during sex.

>>24892835
Interesting question, I am much more into the "in the moment" stuff when I'm horny rather than anything 24/7. But I do have personal trainer fantasies and that kind of thing.
>>
>>24892837

I get that. Much easier to go along with things in the moment than commit to something so full time.
You're on the chubby side then?
>>
>>24892842
>You're on the chubby side then?
Yes, another thing that has always given me confidence issues. A lot of guys seem to genuinely like that kind of body though, but it's taken me a while to get that.
>>
>>24892837
>But I do have personal trainer fantasies and that kind of thing.

I'd be totally into that stuff too. My ex was into that, I got to control what she eats and how much sport she did (at home). Whenever she ate something that was not healthy enough she got punished physically. She also did sport all naked in front of me while I told her how disguting she looked. We both loved every second of that.
>>
>>24892850
>She also did sport all naked in front of me while I told her how disguting she looked. We both loved every second of that.
Are you serious, did you really do that? Or is it a fantasy? Amazing either way.
>>
>>24892854
yep for real! She asked me if I could do that, she initiated it and I gave it a try. I was kind of a roleplay but she was so turned on how different I can be. I would want to do stuff like that again, she really got me into this stuff.
>>
>>24892850
>>24892854

Yeah, this is what I mean. Get her to work towards that body that we both want. Then if she does make it, it won't be enough. It'll be squats from there on to get a bigger butt, or implants for bigger boobs, whatever it takes.
>>
>>24892882
What was disgusting about her? I'm so turned on by that kind of thing.
>>
>>24892887

With the girl I was seeing who was into this, she had a muffin top and her boobs had lost a lot of fullness from when she'd lost weight. Used to tell her how she needed to get into shape and get those tits fixed.
>>
>>24892901
Fuck there are several of us out there then? Did she get turned on by your criticisms?
>>
>>24892845
I don't hate fat people and I love oral, but going down on a flabby girl is the most disgusting thing. I know 4chan tells every girl she's perfect but fuck that, the guy was right in not showering to make it even.
>>
>>24892887
Nothing really, she was a little chubby. But she wanted to get fit, but she couldn't keep her motivation up alone. I overexaggerated the things I pointed out, calling her whale, grabbing her belly fat, her ass and stuff like that. She was pretty and I didn't mind her little chubby belly, but I played along.
>>
>>24892909
>going down on a flabby girl is the most disgusting thing. I know 4chan tells every girl she's perfect but fuck that, the guy was right in not showering to make it even.
He'd make me suck his cock when he hadn't washed it at all, sometimes it would taste and smell like stale piss. And I would always have to be totally clean for him.

>>24892910
I like this
>>
>>24892923

I don't think she really got turned on by it specifically, but she was big into the idea of being a fucktoy.
>>
>>24892945
Sometimes it's the best thing to just make it all about the other person and give up control completely, so yeah, fucktoy is a nice way of putting it.
>>
>>24892951

I'm just sad that she had to move away so I never got to get her that boob job. She had big boobs, so they would have looked incredible if they were filled out properly.
>>
>>24892923
And yet inside, you knew it was more than fair and you're still lucky. Did he take pictures of you for a slam piggy thread on /b/?
>>
>>24892957
>And yet inside, you knew it was more than fair and you're still lucky.
It was honestly a privilege to suck his cock
>Did he take pictures of you for a slam piggy thread on /b/?
No but you've got me curious now. He told me about a conversation he'd had with two of his friends where they were laughing at him for fucking me and he was telling them it was only because I was so dirty.
>>
>>24892968
you sound like a fine girl.
id make you puke on my cock.
>>
>>24892978
Been there, done that :)
>>
>>24892979
oh thats cool
you sound filthy which i have to admit sounds like fun.

generally speaking though i usually have the girl im with degrade me but i dont mind dealing it out every now and then.
>>
>>24892968
Doesn't it feel surreal that 99% of men brag with the girls they fucked while with you, they're embarrassed and get laughed at by their peers?
>>
>>24892951
this is exactly what she told me too. She could have let herself fall and just shut her brain out and just do as told and the big contrast towards the daily life was also getting her mind away from all other things. I really enjoy the psychological play in that dynamic!
>>
>>24890877
She (or heshe) has to be wearing a skirt or stockings. I think this fetish spawned from a movie scene in Cashback where there is a stripper who strips out of a really sexy school uniform.
>>
>>24890877
Shiny clothing of any kind.
>>
File: tumblr_mx58wxaaTu1sef9deo1_500.jpg (130KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx58wxaaTu1sef9deo1_500.jpg
130KB, 500x740px
Females smoking.
>>
I need a girl that is going to grab and whip and cane my breasts
I need a girl that is going to pinch/tug/slap my clit and my nipples
I need a girl that will spit on my face.
I need a girl that will piss on me only after making me beg for it
I need a girl have will spank me and generally be very rough.

I can go way more vanilla for casual encounters and flings. But for a long term relationship, i really want to be used and abused and dominated. There is something i find weirdly intimate about it. Like there is enough trust between us to do those things and feel safe and comfortable with each other still. And also i'm just fucked up..

I have a few fetishes and desires that are a little more extreme, but i think i could do without them. The above would be plenty to keep me happy and satisfied sexually.
>>
>>24890877
have to be into FLR or femdom. I can take guys who are weakwilled but not into kink, but i just cant stand bossy dudes or who ask/tell me to do shit.
>>
>>24894886
always fantasized about this kind of relationship, would really like to be bossed around by my partner, slowly giving her more and more control.
>>
I love giving sloppy blowjobs and getting facefucked after that, it makes me so turned on and pleases me, i'm always dripping wet after that
>>
Sound is a huge turn on for me,
dirty talk, moaning, heavy breathing, the wet sounds of oral sex or the slapping of flesh on flesh.

Quiet girls just don't do it for me.

I need someone who gags themself on my cock, pops it out of their mouth loudly and wetly, and then moans or laughs excitedly before getting back to work.

The "harder, faster" shit during sex gets me going too. I'm dominant but a big part of that for me is getting a person to admit what gets them off, or ask for things, so that I can deliver. Having someone who communicates what they want me to do to them is amazing, since so many women will lay there and not express anything.
>>
File: 1485072299375.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485072299375.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
>>24890877
genuinely submissive females
Females being genuinely and willfully submissive gets my dick hard as diamonds and drives me wild.

Is wanting a female to be 100% eager and submissive, and staying quiet during sex a fetish?
Seriously, I fucking hate all the noise females make during sex.

I just want her to put the blind fold on, let me tie her hands behind her back, bend over, keep quiet, and enjoy me alternating between her asshole and pussy until I flip her over and cum all over her stomach.
Is this a fetish?
>>
>>24890877
Fetishes that make me satisfied
Creampie, cum play, lactation, anal, and anal creampie swallowing.
23/male snap @eaglezboi if similar interests
>>
>>24892979
I've definitely fallen in love with you.
>>
i really like femdom, its my favorite but i guess could be happy without it, maybe

32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza
>>
He is a few of my fetish
Incest play
Slave play
Voyeur
Bdsm
Spanking
Bondage
Bitting
Orgys
If interested snap me candyady1
>>
>>24892812
Sounds nice. I'd absolutely love that
>>
>>24896247
>>24895909
You sound pretty fun, message me if interested! I'm dom
>>
I don't know that this is necessarily a fetish, but for me to be happy and fulfilled in a relationship, the girl has to be a slut. I've had 20 or so sexual partners, but my most meaningful and long lasting relationships have been with my sluttiest partners. From my first exhibitionist cum slut to my current cock gobbler, I can't imagine life without these sex-crazed deviants.
>>
File: IMG_5616.jpg (252KB, 1040x1428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5616.jpg
252KB, 1040x1428px
The one kink I almost can't live without is latex. Absolutely love how it feels on my skin and what it does for me mentally. Also love talking about it hehe

Kik: rubberdollj
>>
>>24890877
I have to be wearing thigh high stockings and my boyfriend has to kiss and rub my legs or i won't get turned on enough to orgasm. It's pretty vanilla.
>>
>>24896429
>>24893455
We should fuck.
>>
File: IMG_6151.jpg (69KB, 593x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6151.jpg
69KB, 593x960px
kik: ThomasBris

This is my boyfriend's kik. Im currently in the process of turning him into a sissy with the end goal of hooking him up with my dad's friend(weird I know). They made out on halloween and it was the cutest thing ever. Can you please help me? Maybe some guys hitting on him will help!
>>
>>24896429
>>24893455
Latex
@latexvagabond on insragram
kik virvum666

>I'm a guy btw
>>
Definitely butt stuff and a dominant girl. If she were to force me to eat her asshole, I'd be in heaven.
>>
i don't "need" any fetish in order to get off, but any girl/guy I date has to be more dominant in the bedroom. i like being pegged, being tied up, etc. not much into pain though
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.