[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk bodyhair! Guys, do you have it, if yes how much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Let's talk bodyhair!

Guys, do you have it, if yes how much?

Girls, if a guy takes his shirt off and looks like pic related, yay or nay?
>>
>>24887002
that's a bit more than I'm willing to handle
>>
>>24887002
>all the girls be like "oh I love beards, beards are the best. Would never date a guy without a beard." and "eww chest (body) hair eww eww eww get away from me you animal"
>>
>>24887016
Shaving/waxing it is simple if she doesn't like chest hair. Having enough, but not too much is the real tricky bit. It's annoyingly stubly when trimmed.
>>
>>24887002
I have very little, but do have some in some normal places - a surprisingly full beard, a head of curly blonde hair, eyebrows, leg and arm hair, pubic hair, a fine coat of golden fleece on my booty, happy trail, and mid-digit hair.

My chest and back and stomach are essentially hairless.
>>
>>24887002
as long as he has proper hygiene, I'm fine with it
>>
>>24887184
Why does bodyhair imply a lack of hygiene? I use head and shoulders lemon grass on my chest hair.
>>
>>24887213
I've met some guys who were....lacking in that department. What I mean to say is: I personally don't care what body hair you have, so long as you keep up with yourself. You sound perfectly fine to me
>>
>>24887002
>Guys, do you have it, if yes how much?

If I took my shirt off and ran through the woods people take blurry photos of me as proof Bigfoot exists.

Shaving/waxing is so not an option either. The number of ingrown hairs and other unpleasantness that result are not worth it at all.
>>
>>24887002
Looks good to me. I love body hair.

I am a female with body hair. I choose not to shave.
>>
I'm almost completely hairless except face and legs
>>
>>24887002
That guy is ridiculously hot. Perfect body.

Guys without body hair look weird. I like taking care of myself and being smooth and soft, but yeah - I like hairy guys. The only thing I don't like is hair on the shoulders.
>>
>>24887044
If you have a quality electric hair cutter you can just set the size to where you want it. I got hair on my lower stomach and my nipples. Can't stand having it around my nipples so I just get that shit out of there and keep everything else trimmed down. Wouldn't consider waxing/shaving with what I have.
>>
>>24887016
I fucking love beards AND chest hair
It's never gross unless you shave and this >>24887250 happens
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (178KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
178KB, 960x1280px
only gross if youre fat, like me
>>
>>24889691
It's not gross (i like husky/dadbod guys though)

>>24887002
If a guy takes off his shirt and pic related I'm rubbing my face in his hairy chest and sucking his nips!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.