[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT The opposite sex gives oral sex advice and ask for advice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1636.jpg (197KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
197KB, 748x561px
ITT

The opposite sex gives oral sex advice and ask for advice.

Guys- tell girls what you dislike about getting a blowjob. Also share what you do like about it.
Guys-share what you hate about eating out a girl
Share what you like about eating out a girl
Girls- What you hate about being eaten out
What do you like about it
Girls-share what you hate about giving a blow job
Girls-share what you like about giving a blow job
>>
Guess no one has oral sex
>>
>>24886286
I don't like a blowjob when she can't fit at least half of my dick in her mouth - if you can't take it at least half way then pls just give a handjob (you can use your mouth during the hand job, but don't make that the principle venue for interacting with the penis).
Remember, you have teeth.
Eye contact is nice

If you don't have lady-smegma I love everything about giving oral, especially in 69 position because I can go back and forth between pussy and butt hole so easily. Maybe grab my hair, or something, when I do something you like a lot.
>>
>>24886286

i hate it when guys try to stick their tongues inside of me instead of working on the clit. your tongue is not long enough for it to really feel great. it doesn't feel bad but it's just not great.
i also hate it when they flick the clit with their tongue (or their fingers for that matter, both happen a lot), it's best when the tongue is pressed flat against the clit with as much pressure as possible.
for blowies the only thing i really hate is that i can't stop myself from gagging and i need to breathe. i love giving blow jobs, i love hearing the noises the guy makes and seeing the expressions on his face. i do hate it when he just sits there and does nothing, i've had one guy do that and it just feels awkward. i need to know you're enjoying it.
>>
>>24886286
As OP I will go

Receiving oral always has me nervous because despit me having and innie and taking great care of my personal lady bit hygiene, I'm still self conscience. I feel as though they are not actually enjoying it and I can't get out of my head.
I also hate it when they smash their face against it. Just feels like someone is just pressing their face against my vagina. Also, if I'm moving around, it's to help you find the spot. Don't re adjust.
Blow jobs-
I don't like it when he's fucking massive and wants to throat fuck me. My mouth isn't that big and I have a gag reflex. The thought that I might puke isn't sexy.
-If his ball sweet is really strong. That and swamp ass isn't sexy.
If he just sits there. If you are not enjoying it then talk to me. Tell me what you want me to change or do. If you are enjoying it show me!
-I like when his cock twitches and throbs. Love it.
I like it when he's moaning and his face is twisting in pleasure. That shit is hot as fuck.
I like when he pulls my hair, not enough to get in the way of the blow job though.
I also like when he doesn't take for fucking ever.
>>
>>24886444
There is no reason to feel self conscious. If your vagina isn't actually hideously deformed, and someone refuses to give you oral based on your aesthetics, they're a forevirgin and probably go around complaining about how they can't get a nice gf even though they're "such a nice guy".

Vaginas are beautiful, yours included, innie or outie.

>tfw I take forever because I like to drag it out and blow huge load down your throat.
>>
I hate being eaten out in general, especially by someone I'm not in a LTR with. It feels very intimate and I probably won't cum, so I'd prefer to just not do it. It's best to get me really wet beforehand rather than going for it, uh, dry. Also, please don't put your head under the covers because that just looks silly.

I like giving blowjobs a lot. It's hottest for me if the guy is an active participant -- talking to me, touching my face, pulling my hair. I like when he facefucks me before he's going to cum, but otherwise it can be a bit much. I don't like BJs that take too long because sometimes the position hurts my back.

Question for guys: If I'm blowing you and switch to sucking/licking your balls for a bit, does that take you out of the "zone" or do you like that? I'm always afraid I'm messing up his momentum but I really have no clue.
>>
>>24886466
Thank you sir. I just need a lot of positive comments in that aspect from whom ever I am having over "for dinner"
I'm sure a lot of girls are insecure on the subject.

Don't take too long! The jaw can get really tired and start to make it unpleasurable once we can't ignore the uncomfortableness.
>>
>>24886480
We all like having our balls sucked.
>>
>>24886487
Meh... it's hot to see her playing with them, but not any more or less hot than seeing her playing with my dick, which feels a lot better.
>>
>>24886497
What about eye contact? Is it awkward?
>>
>>24886286
Things i hate while being eaten out:
-when you go super fucking fast or just motorboat my vag
-when you focus more on every but my clit for some reason
-spitting on it (its fine as long as you dont like backup and forcefully spit on it. thats kinda gross and feels weird.)
-trying to finger bang me really fast while doing it
-sucking too hard on everything.
Things I enjoy
-Eye contact
-moaning while you do it
-flat tongue with slight pressure over my clit. you dont need to tongue box it goddamn
-massaging my thighs while you do it
-touching yourself while you do it

Things I hate about giving blowjobs:
-When you take forever to cum. the position gets kinda uncomfortable on my back and knees, and my mouth starts to ache
-When you sit there doing literally nothing. I need to know youre enjoying it, otherwise its awkwars
-Randomly pushing me down really hard, unless i ask prior
-i cannot stand the taste of cum
-not being warned that youre about to cum
Things I enjoy about giving bjs:
-moaning, squirming, etc. so hot.
-petting my head, lightly pulling my hair
-talking to me and telling me how im doing
-when your cock throbs or twitches
>>
>>24886528
I said it's a good thing above.

>>24887020
>motorboat my vag
people do this? hahahaha!
>>
>>24886444
I take forerver with blowjobs, feelsbadman
I tend to just let them blow me until they seem to be struggling and then fuck them to finish
>>
>>24887128
yeah, some guy was going down on me and being all slow and sensual and what have you, then he just suddenly starts fucking motorboating my cunt. scared the fuck outta me
>>
>>24887160
Hahaha that's pretty funny though
>>
>>24887175
yeah, we had a good laugh about it afterwards
>>
So I've only give oral to my ex. And it was an unpleasant experience for me. It tasted god-awful. Is that normal? Do I suck it up if it is?

I guess I have too sensitive of a gag reflex to eat someone out.
>>
>>24887180
reminds me of the story about the ol' lickaroo.

If somebody started motorboating my balls I'd either suggest we move to 69, regular sex, or just call it quits for the day.
>>
On receiving blowjobs:

I love no hands, or little hand work. I'm not talking about deep throat here, just using your mouth, tongue, and lips all on the shaft. Even if your mouth is small, just blowing the tip is better than cranking on it like a shakeweight.

Take your time. Don't go at it like you NEED to find the center of that tootsie roll pop. It isn't going anywhere.

On eating pussy:
I fucking love it. Don't just lay there like a dead animal though. Don't be afraid to give input. Even subtle audio cues are better than going down on a cadaver. Also, don't try to destroy my head like its a watermelon. Hair or no hair, doesn't matter to me. I hate it when women grab my head.
>>
>>24886286
>What you hate about being eaten out
What do you like about it
hate all of it not into it at all has never once felt good. do not understand why other girls like it. can't stand when my guy wants to do it and I have to pretend it feels good
>share what you hate about giving a blow job
nothing I pretty much always like it
>share what you like about giving a blow job
when my guys really into it when he is gentle and touches my hair and just lets me do my thing.
when he's rough and practically face fuckes me and gags me. begging for cum. kissing and licking his balls. pretty much every aspect of giving him head I like. swallowing cum is amazing
>>
>>24887232
It shouldn't taste god-awful, but even if she is hygienic some girls just don't taste good/
>>
If the girl can't take my 6.5 inches to the base for more than 10 seconds without puking, be prepared to be beaten.
>>
And if a girl expects me to put my tongue against her piss covered cunt, she's got another thing coming
Too many girls think they call the shots
>>
She also better like being gagged to tears, and facials. I love seeing girls crying and their mascara running down their face after I destroy their mouth
>>
And if I feel teeth I tug the hair
Other than that anything goes.
>>
File: oh noooooo.gif (892KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
oh noooooo.gif
892KB, 250x197px
>>24887560
>>24887822
>>24887838
>>24887840
>>24887852
Nice one, beta cunt
You fucked it for all the anons having fun with your freaky super-macho ranting
>>
>>24887921
>>24887921
Enjoy getting abused little femboy trash
>>
>>24887232
Could be hygiene or diet-related. Probably didn't eat right.

>>24887838
>piss-covered cunt
You sound confused.
>>
>>24886480
Leave the balls out of it completely
>>
>>24887295
>swallowing cum is amazing
Why do girls do this?
>>
>>24887986
This is considered bad now?

>>24887838
I have always had a submissive fantasy about a situation in which I suck a guy's dick all he wants, but he refuses to go down on me, just all take and no give. But you would not pull this off anon.
>>
>>24888009
>This is considered bad now?
No, it's hot as hell but it's pretty gross imo, I'm just surprised that so many girls are okay with it
>>
>>24888009
You're sure that I wouldn't?
>>
>>24888045
>it's hot as hell but it's pretty gross
Sometimes things are hot almost because they are gross?

I don't find it gross though, provided I'm attracted to the guy, part of wanting to be close to him or pleasuring him is swallowing his cum. It just seems like a natural progression.

>>24888049
Well there are hot assholes and there are ridiculous assholes and your posts so far make you seem like the latter.
>>
>>24888052
Why because I won't touch your fishy snatch?
>>
>>24888128
My snatch as you call it tastes like rainbows and happy times.

It was more the way you just spewed out several posts in a row to no one in particular.
>>
>>24888128
And you don't even stick around pffffffffffffff
>>
>>24888131
It was aimed at someone. She knows who she is.
>>
>>24888248
Are you saying there's a girl on /soc/ who has blown you and you won't go near her cunt? And you want her to read that?
>>
>>24888253
She's probably not in this thread
Probably in the sugar daddy ones since she's a whore
>>
>>24888258
It's quite cruel of you to be so critical of her blowjobs like that. You like making girls feel bad about themselves or what?
>>
>>24888266
Never said her blow jobs were bad. She just wasn't to my standards.
I did fuck her ass though.
>>
>>24888277
Did she let you fuck her ass before or after she knew she wasn't to your standards?
>>
>>24888280
She blew me, I told her wasn't to my standards, asked if I could fuck her ass and she said yes
>>
>>24888287
And now I'm wet and even worse, telling you I'm wet.
>>
>>24888291
Sorry, can't pull it off
>>
>>24888301
I'd love to hear more about you and the whore. How you met her, what happened in the end, how old are you both, how she reacted to you being an asshole.

I hope her ass made up for her disappointing mouth.
>>
>>24888308
Maybe somewhere else, but not on this thread. About to go to my phone anyways.
>>
>>24886389
eye opening stuff right here ive always just stared and felt like an idiot.
>>
>>24888310
Kek beta fag is scared when a female actually gives him attention.
>>
>>24888045
>gross
Speak for yourself, dude. Cumming down a girl's throat while she looks right into my eyes is sexy as hell and not gross at all to me. I even like snowballing.
>>
>>24887295
Sounds like you need some who knows what they're doing to go down on you lol
>>
>>24888776
If she really wanted it she'd respond lol
>>
>>24889067
I was responding, you called a halt to it

>>24888776
I literally didn't get it either
>>
I think alot of girls I've dated from could benefit fron this tip. How to give a good blowjob:

Don't
>>
>>24887951
>>24887560
Is it supposed to taste like piss?
>>
>>24889362
Did you try teaching them what you like and don't like? Or did you just say nothing?
>>
>>24889397
Teaching women is futile. Of the 20 or so I've screwed they've all been reluctant to change their shitty behavior
>>
>>24889351
Well I'm not anymore
>>
Girls: If I lick your asshole a little bit while going down on you whats your reaction?
>>
>>24889351
I was hinting at going somewhere else.
Dm is better for this kinda stuff
>>
When being eaten out:
Please don't your tongue like it's a dick. It feels fine, but...it's not a dick.
Please work on the clit. Please don't flick my clit. Use a flat tongue with light of pressure. Sucking the clit is fine, and I even enjoy a little biting.
DO NOT suck too hard on my labia minora - they will stay swollen ;_;
Do not motorboat my vag. It's not a pair of tits.
YOU ARE NOT A VACUUM. STOP SUCKING THAT HARD. Gently!
The clit is higher than you think. If you don't know where you are, pull away and look before continuing.

When giving a blowjob:
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MOAN. How boring would it be if you were eating a girl out and she did NOTHING? Just lay there? That's what you're doing when you do that! Stop it!

Please remember that my throat needs a warmup. Can you please not shove your cock down as hard as you can the instant my mouth opens?

Your hands in my hair? Fantastic and I love it.
Also please keep long hair out of my face if it's not tied up. It's sexy if you lightly force my head up and down by the hair-grab.

Always ask before throatfucking
ALWAYS TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE GONNA CUM. I hate the texture and I will probably throw up ngl. Do you want puke-dick? Me neither.

Please give me direction. I don't have a dick and I'm working off past experience. TELL ME if I could be doing better!
>>
>>24889706
Please don't use your tongue like it's a dick**
>howdoienglish.gif
>>
>>24889706
This is when dudes will find a better slut to fuck
>>
>>24888880
I'm sick of being told that. no it's not that guys are bad at it it's that I fucking hate it! it's so submissive and a huge tern off. how can I like something that if find embarrassing and bata and stupid. your not some king pussy eater or something, any time a guy heard that I dontike it they think they have some amazing skills that would change my mind. in actuality i just see them as weak and submissive little cucks that would be better suited to date some femanazi who would be into making them be their bitch. I want a man who makes me give him pleasure not a bitch that wants to get on his knees for me. it's like the biggest turn off ever.
>>
>>24886487

Speak for yourself. I find it quite uncomfortable.
>>
>>24886286
Hoes - Tell your man how much you've missed his cock/ How much you want it before you start. Your man wants to hear that.

>>24886487
I don't.. maybe licked
>>
>>24889906
>Likes to give head
>Doesn't want it.

Marry me.
>>
>>24889573
>Girls: If I lick your asshole a little bit while going down on you whats your reaction?
A very positive one
>>
>>24889935
i do this, I will beg for the privilege of being able to do that for me man. "please love can I suck your dick, please I really want you in my mouth I promise I'll do good just let me show you please?"

>>24889940
already taken but that's pretty great to see there are guys still out there who don't just want to be their gfs bitch.
>>
>what you dislike about getting a blowjob
-Teeth
-Sudden ass play (licking/sucking/whatever); I've dealt with moderate constipation my whole life, and that makes me exceptionally paranoid about someone fiddling with my backdoor (since I'm literally full of shit most of the time, I guess I fear some might get out and spoil things, even though I was a toddler the last time I had). Just ask/give me some warning beforehand so that I don't jump out of the bed like the sheets just stabbed me.

>what you hate about eating out a girl
-Bad hygiene.
-I am not a fan of shaved pubes, but that doesn't mean I like hair everywhere, either; just keep things tidy
-Unreactivity

>what you like about eating out a girl
-Running my fingers through the pubic hair if she has any; I don't know why, it just feels nice to me.
-Genuine reactions to my efforts: quivering legs/stomach, arching back, etc.
-The taste, smell, and warmth
>>
>>24889573
Negative one. I don't want ass all over my pussy. I'm not a fan of ass play in general
>>
>>24890007
>a very positive one
Why can't any of the women I date have this once opinion? Just this one. It's always complete neutrality or slight dislike.
>>
>>24889906
>likes giving head
>doesn't want to receive anything in return
Perfect/10
>>
>>24889706
I second all of this
>>
>>24890411
thank yah ;)
>>
Do you have a kik or something? If so please tell
>>24890007
Need some way to talk, please.
I need another slut anyways
>>
There's nothing better than a sloppy blowjob with your hand/s stroking my shaft at the same time as an extension of your mouth, but sticking your tongue in my dick hole or licking my balls takes me out of the zone and you're starting from square one. Look up at me with my cock in your mouth and moan while you're doing it and tell me how big I am and how much you want me to cum for you or fuck you.

I love eating pussy before sex and having your fingers running through my hair and pulling my head into your cunt, just tell me what to do/how good it feels and act like you're enjoying it. Again, tell me how much you want to feel my big cock stretch your tight pussy and you'll get way better service.
>>
See girls complaining about getting there pussy not being eaten right. I guarantee that you cannot suck dick. out of the many blow jobs I have gotten I have yet to find any girl that can do it right. They always don't tighten up there lips enough, don't put it in enough. if there is throat action usually choke to death and have to stop. Anyways women are pathetic when it comes to oral. yet they complain so much about not getting eaten out right when 1. your vag is natty so be happy men even think to put their mouth there 2. women don't do any work when it comes to sex so quit crying 3. eating pussy takes effort and skill and is degrading, appreciate the sacrifice its nothing like putting a dick in your mouth! I will take back my previous statement fat girls do give good head but that because she let me throat fuck her because she was so damn insecure.
>>
>>24890007
Goddamn bitch respond and tell me your kik or a way I can privately contact you
>>
>>24890756
>>24890007
Fine, kik is housebuilding101
Message me when your cunt is wet
>>
>>24890530
Your post doesn't even sense
No kik anyways
>>
>>24890770
So Atacama rn
>>
>>24887153
This right here. I take forever and I start to feel awkward after a while. I have had some amazing BJs but they just can't get me all the way there. I always end up fucking to finish
>>
>>24890973
What do you have then
I mean I'd like to talk with you in private not with fags
>>
>>24890973
Reply when you're more Nile river
>>
if you can deepthroat my cock you're gold. Throatfuck? Wife material.

That's it. The rest is bullshit. Go deep, sloppy, all the way, to the balls. You can suck his cock with your asshole too. But always go fucking deep. Do it every time you fuck.
>>
>things i dislike about giving a blowjob
the smell of your balls. please shower. please.
i have a sensitive gag reflex which I'm ashamed of (thanks porn) and guys still try to throat fuck me even though i tell them beforehand. please dont
i need some sort of vocal reassurance because the second i feel like I'm doing a bad job ill get insecure and stop

>things i like about giving a blowjob
the way you sound when you cum
feeling you get hard in my mouth
basically the opposite of everything in my dislikes

>what i hate about being eaten out
random licking, especially in circles. where are you going? licking my labia isn't going to make me cum
fingers (unless I'm cumming, then its good to stick a few inside)
slowing down when i say/show that I'm going to cum
only making me cum once

>what i like about it
suck my clit. thats the #1 best feeling
if I'm grabbing your hair I'm telling you that it feels good right there and i dont want you to leave that spot. usually if you found the sweet spot ill grab your hair and sort of keep you there, and grind against you until i cum, which is usually quick if you get me to this point
ive got a fat pussy (like the rest of me), spread it open.
i like when guys grab my stomach when they're eating me, it feels more intimate and hot
humming/making sounds when you eat me is nice
>>
>>24886328
Your a retarded cutfag. Uncut the best part is getting your head sucked.
>>
>>24891479
So that ass is fat?
>>
>>24891503
i mean, yeah, everything is fat
>>
>>24891506
How many have you had?
>>
>>24891479
>humming
Like what, showtunes? You wanna hear the theme for Andy Griffith Show when you're about to clench down on my furry clam'sfoot?
>>
>>24891510
how many what? ive been eaten by two guys, blown 2 (one that ate me, other is different), slept with 3

>>24891515
whatever you want buttercup
>>
>>24891517
Not entirely used goods, but getting there
Haven't seen you but I can say your only redeeming qualities are your fat pussy and ass.
>>
>>24890691
I give great head and I'm not fat. I'm not just saying that either, I love doing it and I've never seen any other girl do it like I do not even in porn. I think it's that most girl just suck on the top a little bit and are lazy about it. I like to get really into it and make it feel as good as I possibly can. I'm not a slut or anything so I can't say I've blown a lot of guy but the ones I have all said I'm amazing at it. my bf used to say he couldn't cum from blow jobs but now he lets me give him one like every day and I always make him finish.
>>
>>24891525
disgusting
>>
>>24891540
You're lucky to get even a second of my attention, fatty.
Maybe I'll send you a pic or two if you beg
>>
How to eat me out:
- put your mouth around my clit and suck gently
- put a finger in my ass
- use your other hand to hold my hip or thigh or stomach to keep me in place so I don't wiggle to the other side of the bed

What I like about giving blowjobs:
- when a guy caresses my face
- hearing a guy moan
- when a guy gets so into it that he can't help but fuck my mouth a little
- being told you're going to cum so that I can be prepared

What I dislike about giving blowjobs:
- guys who have a bad diet and have gross tasting cum
- sometimes my neck hurts if it takes too long
>>
>>24891635
Do you like when your ass is licked
Is it clean
>>
>>24891676
Licking feels good but fingers do a lot more for me. And I guess my ass is as clean as most people's. I shower once or twice a day, and if I'm particularly sweaty or whatever, I don't mind specifically just washing down there before sex.
>>
>>24891809
How often do you fuck?
>>
>>24891827
If I'm in a relationship, every day or two, so 4-7 times a week.

But I haven't had sex in about 3 months, if that's what you were asking.
>>
>>24891020
You should keep talking to me here, I'm not looking to contactfag. You weren't doing too bad at one point.
>>
>>24891020
And I am more that way now, why do you think I'm back in the thread?
>>
>>24892227
>>24892225
I'm only contact fagging because u jump at any potential long term slut.
>>
>>24892377
I*
And it's been awhile since I've drained the cum tank anyways
>>
Girls should remember guys are really bad at reading body language, and you probably suck a lot more than you think at sending messages with your body, so please learn to speak when it's good, when it's not that great and learn to say "don't stop". Lead just a little. Thats it.
>>
>>24891635
>>24886480
>>24886484
>>24887020

Real talk: some dudes just have a tough time achieving orgasm from oral sex. Take me for example. Out of the women that I've been with, only 3 have been able to get me off orally. So here are some tips from someone who can't cum as easily from oral:

--Be sloppy as fuck. The sloppier you are, the better it feels if you suck really hard. Don't keep that saliva in your mouth.
--Some dudes like hands. I am one that very much enjoys hands. As you stroke, you should be tightening your grip as you go towards the head. Not that you should necessarily loosen your grip when you go down.
--Swallow. Or take it like a champ and run away to spit it out. Don't just let him cum outside of the luxury that is your warm mouth.

As far as things I love about going down on a woman:
--I too like to get sloppy. First thing I do is moisten up the entirety of the surrounding labia majora.
--One thing I've found to be extremely succ(lol)essful is that I suck on the girls' clit. I don't just suck though, I use my top lip and my tongue to create a vaccuum that isn't as intense. I do this with a mixture of flat tongue pressure.
--If you wanna go for absolute gold, you gotta use both your hands and mouth. Don't just go upwards and do the "come hither" motion. You have to curl downwards and go as deep as you can that way, and press firmly down. This simulates the feeling of a penis inside the girl, and can result in some great reactions.

dassall
>>
>>24886480
Oh, and when it comes to the balls, I have no idea how to navigate that conversation. I am extremely afraid of my balls being sucked as the first time it happened to me, it resulted in pain.
>>
>>24892588
I liked your advice, thank you for sharing
>>
>>24892588
Yeah, I'm well aware that some dudes have a hard time orgasming from oral sex. There are people who have issues cumming from every sex act. I'm still not going to continue once I'm in pain. And don't tell all women to let guys cum in their mouths. Some people just aren't into it.

>First thing I do is moisten up the entirety of the surrounding labia majora.
>If you wanna go for absolute gold, you gotta use both your hands and mouth.

I would hate both of these being done to me.
>>
>>24892828
You're a picky bitch and I wouldn't touch you with a 2 ft long stick
>>
>>24892844
I'd rather you increase it to at least 20.
>>
>>24889720
this is when sluts will find a better dude to fuck.
>>
>>24893239
>>24893484
Easier to find some desperate slut than some dude
You girls probably are more on the chubby side, that makes things easier.
>>
>>24893611
you say it's easier to find a desperate slut than a desperate guy

ha.
ha ha.
ok senpai.
>>
>>24893614
Sure it is.
How low does your gut hang when you're on your knees?
>>
>>24893614
Hell, I guess ugly girls need attention too.
Post your contact info
>>
>>24893611
>Easier to find some desperate slut than some dude

Welcome to /soc/! I hope you enjoy your stay on this board!
>>
>lesbian

>getting: what i love
I love when things get super wet from saliva. that might just be me, but i enjoy spit covering me and dripping off of me, and just plain being spit on. it's warm at first, and then the eventually the air feels extra cold because im wet, so there's an exciting contrast between a warm mouth and the coolness everywhere else.

>getting: what i hate
I hate when girls just wrap their lips about my clit and hover their head between my legs while gently tonguing me.. i want contact. I want passion. I want you to seem like you are so eager to eat me out that you can't get close enough to my crotch. i want you wrap you arms around my legs and pull me into your face, and i want you to press your face into my pussy hard! convince me that you are ravenously hungry for the dessert between my legs!

>Giving: what i love
i love a hairy crotch. i love natural. i get that most women want to smell scented and nice, but natural scent and natural hair and untouched natural everything fricken ignite a hunger in me that i cant describe. i will break through doors to get to the all natural treasure in your undies!

>Giving: what i hate
when there is no participation. i know everyone is different..but for frick sake, dont just lay there motionless and then orgasm! wrap your legs around me. pull my head into your hips. pull and grip my hair. play with your breasts. pinch your nipples. work your hands over your body and find which areas enhance the pleasure. buck your hips. moan! let go a little and get into the experience. i want passion and expression!
>>
>>24893678
Not a snowball's chance in hell. Not interested.
>>
>>24895106
Ugly girls shouldn't deny dick
>>
>>24895563
>cringe.jpeg
>>
>>24886286
TFW I will never be able to give advice in this thread because I will never know what a good sucking feels like.
>>
>>24895563
But *I'm* the thirsty one. Top kek.
>>
>>24889706
preach
>>
File: BJ2017.jpg (451KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
BJ2017.jpg
451KB, 2560x1920px
>Older married guy here

Notes from half a lifetime of eating pussy:
- Clean up before sex if you want head. I keep myself clean and trimmed for you. I love to eat pussy but FFS don't expect me to want to if you just got off the crapper.
- Tell a guy what works for you and what doesn't. Just a simple "that's good!" when you want more of whatever is the easy way.
- Grab my head and hair sometimes. I want you to enjoy yourself and it's hot when you're being selfish.

Notes on getting head:
- If you struggle to make a guy cum in your mouth, try being creative for 5 minutes, then consistent for 5 minutes. Recipe for success.
- Yes, you have more control when I'm lying down and you're between my legs, but I love it when I'm standing and you're on your knees. It's hot when you're submissive.
- If you like me to grab your hair and set the pace, you have to let me know. It's hot as shit but the last thing I want to do is sprain your neck.
- I don't mind if you don't swallow but if you don't let me come in your mouth, the best grade your BJ will ever get is a C+. Except:
- Yes, I do love coming on your face, but I love it even more if you ask me to! acting like a whore for me doesn't mean you're actually a whore.
>>
It actually feels better to get jerked off while having your balls licked than mouth on cock.
>>
>>24894778
You could turn me into a lesbian writing like that! Beautiful!
>>
>>24886286
>Tell girls what you dislike about getting a blowjob.
desu I just don't think it feels that good. And any time teeth get in the way it's an immediate turn-off, or ball touching. I can't even cum from it either.

>Share what you hate about eating out a girl
Only rly if she squeezes hard enough to leave a bruise, or doesn't leave me room to breathe for too long, or tries to get the pooper in on the action.

>Share what you like about eating out a girl
I love it. Every other part of it. Have done it several times a day to exes. Too much fun seeing them squirm and hearing the noises they make.
>>
>>24899123
Having my balls licked always tickles like hell no matter how horny I am, I just can't get into it.

They're very ticklish.
>>
>>24899250
This is actually really cute.
>>
>>24899381
It's all fun and games until someone gets a flailing leg to the head
>>
>>24899427
Oh, I wouldn't tickle you. I know how annoying that can be. But just knowing it would be enough to make me smile.
>>
>>24899432
I would tickle him lol, it would be fun to see
>>
>>24899432
Tickling doesn't annoy me much except that it's a boner-killer.

>>24899438
You're pretty mean
>>
>>24899448
I feel like a boner-killer is pretty annoying.
>>
>>24899457
Yeah, I mean tickling by itself doesn't bother me, it's the boner-killing part that's the bother
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.