[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATAL CHART THREAD: Post placements of your sun sign, moon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

NATAL CHART THREAD:

Post placements of your sun sign, moon sign, rising sign, and any additional placement you'd like to include.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
>>
>>
File: IMG_6746.jpg (132KB, 750x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6746.jpg
132KB, 750x783px
>>
>>24886261
Love Sagittarians. What's it like to have a Leo moon as a Sagittarius?
>>
>>24886261
You sound suuuuper attractive and unattainable
>>
>>24886195
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
Seeking (compatible) gf
kik: dreadlocksamson
>>
>>24886317
Also, how does my chart look? I don't really know how to interpret this
>>
>>24886318
Good place to start: http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_pisces-cancer.pdf
>>
astrology is phoneybaloney and if you base your decisions on it you will more often than not wind up disappointed with the outcomes.
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
How am i doing? lol
>>
>>24886343
I'd be your friend, Ryan.
>>
File: chart.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
20KB, 480x640px
Unfortunately, I don't know the time I was born.
I have no idea what this says about me, but I hope it doesn't say I'm a crazy jerkwad hah.
>>
>>24886275
I like my confidence and I always feel that I will succeed. But not gonna lie, I'm a fucking bitch.

>>24886280
Ha. My friend pretty much agrees what you said. I find that so hard to believe desu.
>>
>>24886361
Thank you Anon.
>>
Sure. No idea what it means.
>>
File: graphic.png (336KB, 1102x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
336KB, 1102x640px
Tell me all about my stars, anons.
>>
File: astro.png (155KB, 1041x1402px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
155KB, 1041x1402px
For the sake of giving something the opportunity to show me that I am wrong about it, though: here is my chart.

I'd like to know what a person would be able to tell me about me, based on this chart, rather than an html code.

Maybe I am wrong and astrology is not phoneybaloney.
>>
>>24886337
You have experience with it?
>>
>>24886195
Not posting my natal chart because this may violate my privacy but

>Sun/Moon/Venus Taurus
>Mars Cancer
>Chiron Cancer conj. Mars (super tight conjunction)

How the fuck do I overcome the last two?
>>
>>24886422
Well, first off, maybe your approach to understanding astrology is what turns you off. I don't think our behavior is dictated directly by the influence of the stars, but the planet and the behavior of its inhabitants is very complex, and depending on the location, season, and the interaction of elements during certain times of the year, an individual's personality could perhaps be moulded by the time sensitive attributes of their environment, and that's what makes them behave and interact somewhat differently than someone else might. For example, a child born in summer versus a child born in winter may have experienced life differently at certain important developmental points of their life. This is just one idea about it, at least as far as I've tried to rationalize it. I don't put 'faith' into it, but the more I study it, the longer I go without running into something that tells me its inherently, plainly, stupidly wrong. There's a lot we don't know, and because the deeper into astro you get, and the more you observe your interactions with others and yourself, the more you're like "holy shit that explains a lot."

To put it plainly, or at least the way I describe it, is as follows.

Sun sign: This describes your basic, fundamental nature. This is the energy that drives you. These are the traits of your ego. It forms the foundation for your inclination towards life and makes up a large part of your approach to everything you do and the way that you do it.

Moon sign: This is your "inner" self, your emotional self, the part that cannot be rationalized. It is not the thinking aspect, it is the emotional core that often goes unnoticed. It can dictate mood swings, emotional aptitude, openness about feelings, etc.

Rising/Ascendent: This sign is the way you interact with others and engage socially. It is also how you see yourself and the image that you want to project to others. Naturally, this is also how you often appear to others.

..continued
>>
>>24886422
>saturn 10th house in aquarius
You have a shitty job/career.

>venus, mars, moon in leo
You're an attention whore

>2nd house ruler conjunct sun
You make decent money despite miserable career

>pluto ruling 7th house in scorpio
Very intense in relationships
>>
>>24886467
only superficial evaluation of the conclusions and predictions it makes, which is admittedly not much credential. hence, I retracted my statement and qualified the opportunity to show me I am wrong here:

>>24886422
>>
>>24886422
(2/2) >>24886474

Those are the three most defining placements, i.m.o., but all the placements affect you in some way, coloring your astrological makeup and making you the unique person you are.

Other important ones, imo:

Mercury: This is the way you think and communicate

Venus: This is your approach to romance, love, and the physical world.

Mars: This is the driving factor behind your motivation.

Jupiter: This has to do with luck (I'm whatever about this.)

For you, Gemini (and I love Geminis), I would start by learning what it means to be a Gemini. Then I would learn what it means to have a Leo moon. Then I would learn what it means to have a Taurus ascendent. Knowing these three will give you context, but they won't seem accurate. That's because you're reading them in an isolated context, but not under each other's influence.

After you get an idea what it means to be solely Gemini Sun, or solely Leo Moon, for example, look up descriptions about a Gemini Sun WITH a Leo Moon, then you'll be like, woah that's far more accurate and specific than I realize.

Here's one interpretation of Gemini Sun/Leo Moon: http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_gemini-leo.pdf

If it seems close but not 100%, that's because it's still a generalization. Now look up Gemini Sun/Taurus Ascendent combo, and see how that combination behaves. Now go back and consider Gemini Sun/Leo Moon in light of what you've learned.

People say astrology is too general to be accurate, but that's because they only read about their sun sign, which is too foundational to begin with and not yet developed into a unique personality.
>>
>>24886474
You seem to have knowledge on this, can you give a brief reading of mine? I'm new to these. I already read the information on the place where I got the chart, but what I wonder about is how all of this works together.

>>24886388
>>
>>24886368
DESU you'd make a really good loyal boyfriend. Pretty possessive but like you're a family dude for sure.
>>
>>24886371
What?! Believe that shit!
>>
>>24886388
You're not really into commitment. The idea is nice but you get bored easily and need a LOT of alone time. Probably fairly depressed but like you're also super friendly and enjoy having friends.
>>
>>24886476
1 for 4, and I'll give you 100 internetz if you can get which one it is in 2 tries.

>>24886474
>>24886492
I will consider this, and then look more deeply into it when I get back from working out.

Maybe I'll post again.

I did read the whole page when I used that website... and I specifically considered the characteristics of each attribute under the context of all of the other attributes that I assumed are "higher" on the "heirarchy" (basically more influential) and it just wound up being that most general, non-definitive statements were correctish, and most specific definitive statements were incorrect.

I don't know... the implications here: "learning what it means to be a Gemini. Then I would learn what it means to have a Leo moon. Then I would learn what it means to have a Taurus ascendent. Knowing these three will give you context, but they won't seem accurate. That's because you're reading them in an isolated context, but not under each other's influence" - seems like you're saying basically that it will all make sense when I "understand it fully" and can fit my experience to the mold... but just because I can fit my experience to the mold doesn't mean the mold is an accurate explanation of what I am fitting into the mold.

But, again, I will give it more consideration.
>>
>>24886513
I'm pretty egoistical when it comes to relationships, I think, like I enjoy being given attention and hanging out when I want it, but if I don't feel like it I completely shut down and don't give it much thought. I have trust issues and a tendency for monomania. Not so good, to be honest.

So somewhat accurate, I think. :'(
>>
>>24886493
Well, I can try my best to be an introductory level guide to your understanding. I get really deep into charts and finding interactions, and that can get lengthy. But I'll point you toward some links and descriptions that could really help you form an understanding. I really like your placements, btw.

First, I would read this briefing on your Sun/Moon combination: http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_aquarius-gemini.pdf

Next I would analyze Aquarius sun separate from the Gemini moon, to figure out what they bring to the table independently.

Aquarius sun (Essential Self): http://www.alwaysastrology.com/aquarius-sun-sign-personality.html

Gemini moon (Emotional Subconscious):
http://www.alwaysastrology.com/gemini-moon.html

Now I would go back and reread that first link I sent you, keeping what you've thought about in mind.

Continue by learning about your Leo ascendent (your social nature): https://cafeastrology.com/leo_ascendantrisingsign.html

Now after that, read about the interaction between your ascendant (your social nature) and your sun sign (your essential self). I found a description for you, which I'll post in a minute.

It's funny how your sun sign and rising sign oppose each other, and it lends itself to an interesting dynamic. I have the same problem. I'm Aries sun, Libra rising. My Aries sun is rash and wants to make decisions on impulse, but my social self wants to accommodate everyone involved and come to well-balanced conclusions before making a move. No idea what might happen with your situation, but it brings a lot of tension to your personality that is interesting and can lend itself in a dynamic way when you're aware of it.

cont..
>>
>>24886493
(2/2, continued) >>24886530

Aquarius Sun/Leo Rising:

"Aquarius and Leo occupy opposite parts in the zodiacal wheel. With such a combination of Sun and Ascendant signs, you constantly try to strike a balance between Aquarius' aspiration to free itself from social conditioning and from the needs of its ego, on the one hand, and Leo's will to forcefully and passionately assert its creative individualism, on the other hand. In all circumstances, you remain optimistic and you rely on your ability to take up the challenges facing you. Owing to your Leo Ascendant, when you are in society, you are concerned about the image you project, and you manage to earn people's admiration and respect. However, this need for recognition clashes with your Aquarius, which is deeply attached to its independence and indifferent to people's opinion, hence the reputation as a dropout and eccentric person. Your ethereal and elusive nature disconcerts those who saw only your Leo mask, definitely endearing and colourful, but quite different from your true self. Honesty and constancy in ideas and actions, along with audacity and generosity, are nevertheless the qualities these two signs have in common. As a result, all these very different facets enable you to keep your equilibrium easily and endow you with irresistible and, at the same time, strange charming powers."

After this, I would start looking up your Mars sign, Mercury sign, Venus sign, and I would also look into how aspects and degrees such as trines, conjucts, squares affect your personality.
>>
>>24886516
>you're saying basically that it will all make sense when I "understand it fully" and can fit my experience to the mold... but just because I can fit my experience to the mold doesn't mean the mold is an accurate explanation of what I am fitting into the mold.

That's more or less right, which is why I don't put "faith" into it. However, when you begin to find out other people's signs - such as parents, friends, etc. - and seeing how much they differ from you in their placements, and how their placements affect them, and then observing your relationship and interactions with them, that's when it becomes "holy shit"-esque. The 'mold' gets really, really detailed, and each distinct mold is different from the rest. It is one thing to apply yourself to a mold and see that it fits, but another when you begin to see that everyone's mold fits them, and you can't seem to find one that doesn't. I've been able to fully understand underlying tensions in relationship dynamics that I felt were there for years, between myself and my father, or between a friend and his brother, for example, once I began to study this stuff.

But do I put 'faith' into it? No. I just don't dismiss it, because it is more accurate than I'd like to admit, and it hasn't proven itself wrong under my own analysis.
>>
>>24886469
bruh I'm Mars Cancer and it is my downfall. As a Mars Cancer, environment really matters to your motivation and well being. I would just put extra care into making sure your environment (bedroom, house, car, social group) is clean, constructive, and inspirational.
>>
>>24886565
>As a Mars Cancer, environment really matters to your motivation and well being. I would just put extra care into making sure your environment (bedroom, house, car, social group) is clean, constructive, and inspirational.
I think that I need a better explanation. What do you mean? Why is it important? In my life it has impacted into feeling emasculated for dumb shit (Chiron), and worse, it's making an opposition to Neptune.
>>
File: astro.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
50KB, 670x471px
Tell me about me next and I'll post titties. :o :o <3
>>
>>24886511
I want to. :| but I think I see the worst of my chart but desu I'm in a bad phase of my life right now.
>>
>>24886578
>and I'll post titties
>Sun Leo
>Mars Leo
Why am I not surprised? Leo loves attention and so do you. Also violence probably plays a role in your life, although it may be a bit difficult to play you for a fool. You're super independent and you'd rather be with someone smart, driven, and laid back. Your workplace must be harmonious and fair for everyone, and it's must better if such fairness plays a central role.
>>
>>24886578
(shallow reading) You really like attention and expect things to come to you easily, but you change your feelings are apt to change. You probably have a big heart but can be conceited. You also probably come off as more adventurous, exciting, and agreeable than you actually are. You also have a hilarious sense of humor and laugh from the belly. You're probably very committed in a relationship and grow even more committed as time goes on.

You can email me your titties at [email protected]
>>
>>24886576
Honestly I don't know too much about Chiron, if you want to tell me more about Chiron and its impacts, I'd be glad to read.

What I do know about being Mars in Cancer is that everything has to feel "right" before I can do my best work. Temperamental in a nutshell. We get very shellfish (see what I did there) and self-defensive when we are hurt.
>>
>>24886589
>>24886601

Lmao. Not sure about the violence part? But I'm definitely a diva, can go from princess to ghetto in 2.2 seconds, super independent and incredibly social.

Thanks for that. <3
>>
File: natal.png (42KB, 767x553px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
42KB, 767x553px
hey astroanons. this stuff interests me but I have no idea how this chart reads. comments and how you'd think we'd get along?
>>
>>24886578
P.S. I know a Leo/Cancer cusp born in 1989 who lives in Mount Vernon. Small world. She's a great artist.
>>
>>24886635
I'm actually incredibly artistic and shit. Being a leo and all. All the arts come to me naturally. I probably know them. :P
>>
>>24886624
You sound like a super legit and adventurous dude who is also witty and intelligent, even if you can get a little over emotional.
>>
>>24886641
ah that's cool. am fem but I don't think that matters much. most of that is pretty accurate though I've always questioned sagg being adventurous because even though I'm very curious, I'm a bit of a homebody at times.
>>
>>24886651
>I'm a bit of a homebody at times
Why tho?
>>
>>24886662
general personality I think. I'd really love to go on adventures but I am most comfortable at home. Also my ideal adventuring happens with a partner and I haven't found the perfect one yet.
>>
>>24886676
Who is the ideal partner for you?
>>
>>24886680
could be a best friend or romantic partner. mostly someone outgoing and adventurous who would pull the best out of me. I pick up on people around me a lot. Sharp wit and endless ideas so our adventures are never dull. Good with words.
>>
>>24886690
Well, if you ever need a reason to get out of the house, let me know. I've been looking for a good reason to go on a road trip, and a Sagittarius friend might be the right person to do it with.
>>
>>24886616
>Honestly I don't know too much about Chiron, if you want to tell me more about Chiron and its impacts, I'd be glad to read.
Chiron. No one knows what planet is associated with, but it's possibly linked with Virgo. It deals with soul wounds, that sort of stuff you can heal on everyone but yourself. In fact this is related to a legend about a centaur with the same name who invented medicine because he needed to remove a poisonous arrow. He could heal everyone but himself.

>What I do know about being Mars in Cancer is that everything has to feel "right" before I can do my best work. Temperamental in a nutshell. We get very shellfish (see what I did there) and self-defensive when we are hurt.
Ugh, I hate that about myself and yes you're right. When I'm hurt I get super self-defensive and I hate it because I wish I could care more about the other, but I'm so hurt I literally cannot switch my focus.

So things have to feel "right", I think I get what you mean. It's super uncomfortable when something about my work feels wrong, I have the need to solve it before taking care of the rest.

So you suggest to keep a clean, orderly place for everything so that at least my environment feels right? Maybe that would work, I'm too prone to leave a mess of everything cause laziness lol

>>24886619
Yay, something to fap to! Thank you!

As for the violence part it's just a naive conclusion. Pluto in Scorpio doing squares could be violence, but in your case it's positioned near the 11th house. So it's probably just you not being naive at all.
>>
>>24886726
>I literally cannot switch my focus.

YUP, wtf? Also, I guess you should consider your physical health, as well. Seriously, everything is like a pendulum with Cancer in Mars. You need to get the ball rolling in a positive direction for things to work out well, so everything needs to be in your favor. Feeling healthy? Haven't done anything wrong? Woke up early? Home clean? Work is well? You're a power house. Sick? Woke up late? Rooms a mess? Don't have a job? Might as well not even try anymore. Haha.

Just found out my Chiron is also in Cancer. How does that bode for me?
>>
>>24886726
Just read " You are sensitive to the suffering of others and when you’re strong in your own centre, people find it easy to share their feelings with you because you can nourish them emotionally."

Do you know how many people have told me, "I haven't told this to anyone, but I feel like I can tell you anything," or something along the lines of that? Sheesh.
>>
>>24886752
>Feeling healthy? Haven't done anything wrong? Woke up early? Home clean? Work is well? You're a power house. Sick? Woke up late? Rooms a mess? Don't have a job? Might as well not even try anymore. Haha.
SHIT! You literally described how I feel when things don't feel right. Even waking up late and feeling sleepy with a mild headache is enough to not feel like doing anything at all! Maybe I really should start doing these things, to at least put a bit of order into my life. Right now I feel like I must do a lot of things and it really stresses me out, it's not funny.

>Just found out my Chiron is also in Cancer. How does that bode for me?
Chiron in Cancer means that something deep within yourself is wounding, and it's related to something embodied by either Cancer or the house Chiron is.

If it's also conjunct Mars, then Mars is afflicted with Chiron and you gotta ask yourself what out of Mars hurts you. Also we were probably born within some few months of difference at most.

Personally it has a lot to do with my own sense of masculinity. How about you?

>>24886764
People haven't told me this but there have been chances where people just spew their whole life to me without even me asking. So I guess it's the same thing. And we probably are super good at nourishing others.
>>
>>24886508
Time for me to get a sex change! That was very nice to hear, though. Thanks a bunch, anon!
>>
>>24886771
>Right now I feel like I must do a lot of things and it really stresses me out, it's not funny.
Like you have to make up for some shit or the day isn't even worth it anymore? 'Cause that's literally me.

>Personally it has a lot to do with my own sense of masculinity.

Yes, yes. My independence and ability to provide. I put some of it on my father, because he's super sensitive (a Cancer, actually), passive, and was a lot older when I was born. I feel basically guilty, and no one is pointing the finger at me but myself.

It doesn't look like my Mars is conjunct Chiron. That must suck, Anon.

When is your birthday?
>>
>>24886822
>Like you have to make up for some shit or the day isn't even worth it anymore? 'Cause that's literally me.
Yes, yes to both!

>Yes, yes. My independence and ability to provide. I put some of it on my father, because he's super sensitive (a Cancer, actually), passive, and was a lot older when I was born. I feel basically guilty, and no one is pointing the finger at me but myself.
Guilty?! Well guess what my therapist said about me! And yeah that's more or less what hurts about Chiron in Cancer, you put a burden on yourself for everyone and no one even pays attention. You care so much about others it hurts like crap.

>It doesn't look like my Mars is conjunct Chiron. That must suck, Anon.
It does, just imagine also having Mars hurting on top of that.

>When is your birthday?
May 5th, '89.
>>
>>24886834
April 5th, '91.

Nice to meet you, Tauranon. :) I want to give you a giant fist pound.
>>
>>24886851
Oh almost 2 years of difference, Arianon! Although I'm surprised that you were born a 5th day too. And giant fist pounds are well accepted!
>>
File: what.png (45KB, 764x571px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
45KB, 764x571px
What do the moon runes say about me?
>>
>>24886932
basically a jealous Sagittarius
>>
File: Capture 1.png (44KB, 540x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 1.png
44KB, 540x483px
Not sure what it means. Maybe someone can decipher it.
>>
>>24886322
>http://universal-tao-eproducts.com/mp/files/sun-moon_pisces-cancer.pdf
Thank you. I'd say this is really pretty accurate, especially about the complacency/no drive ;-;
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.