[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male/Male Financial Domination - Looking for guys who are interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1485897320218.jpg (43KB, 684x518px) Image search: [Google]
1485897320218.jpg
43KB, 684x518px
Male/Male Financial Domination - Looking for guys who are interested in dominating a beta. Payment can be discussed. Relationship would be casual, but your superiority would never be questioned. Things I am looking for are humiliating me using your feet on Skype, Kik, etc. Chastity can also be discussed. Nothing sexual on your part, just using your feet to manipulate a beta. Looking for guys who fit the following:
>18-20
>white
>long hair
>no facial or leg hair
>dominant
>size 10+ feet
>preferably straight
>>
I'm interested, my kik is dj29dj
>>
>>24885377
I sent you a message.
>>
Contact Info if anyone is interested:
>Kik: r9kfootfag
>Email: [email protected]
>>
I'm extremely interested if still available.

Aryan

Kinda long, kinda have a Hitler-youth kinda hair

Beyond dominant, and have been dimming for a while

11 & 1/2 feet

I'm straight, but love dominating fags

Kik me: Tuesd8
>>
>>24885373

How much would a beta pay me to dominate them?
>>
TIL this is a thing. How much does this usually cost?
>>
>>24886936
I am not into it, but probably as much as it's worth it. Depends mostly on income. If you are doing it right you can make the fag have 0$ at the end of the month, some even gonna take some credits that they gonna have to pay for for several years to balance it out.
>>24886946
Depends on how much you are willing/able to pay and what you want from the guy. If the other guy wants new shoes every now and then you probably gonna pay them either in one go or bit by bit.
>>
>>24886936
Depends on how much you tell me/ how well you dominate me. If you are very successful in dominating me than anything you asked. But if you arent then I will likely resist giving you very much.
>>
>>24886968
Though I am not into feet so it takes a bit more effort than just sending me pictures of you wearing flip-flops.
>>
>>24886968

Hmm. Well I certainly don't need to take the money- it would be a bunch more fun to have you open an account which I can see online, and deposit irregular sums and amounts so you can't just automate it. Into a bank account that requires a cashier visit. "That's the guy the phone call was about" they'll whisper to each other, "the phone call said to expect someone to deposit $13.13 over the counter." I'd expect a report on how those lackies looked at you. And woe betide your ass if the deposit is not made correctly.

If you'd like to think of it that way, your money stays as caged as your cock, always there, always beyond reach until some other use would amuse me.
>>
>>24887008
Wow. I am torn. Sound like a very fun form of play, but I also work at a bank and can see 5 different ways that could go horribly wrong lol.

You mention cock cages and punishments too! What do you get out of it anon? Most people are into it for the money, but you are not.
>>
>>24887073

What I get out of it, interesting you should use the word 'torn', because I get a kick out of seeing how that feeling of torn gets resolved: I asked a vanilla ltgf direct to her face once, "do you suck cock?" Holding eye contact, /that/ gaze, the whole shebang. It took her 20 seconds of flabbergasting to eventually demurely drop her eyes and very softly nod. The facial expressions she went through were fantastic. She later denied that sucking cock made her a cocksucker. I didn't press it, I just wanted to see how that question resolved itself to her. Other people would resolve it differently. I love the psychology of how.

I get what you say about the bank, but you can probably see the psychological aspect there too: the use of third parties to conduct the domination, the edging of a financial position like a constantly denied orgasm. Punishments applied are, to me, not about the psychology - who can see but dimly into a subs mind? - but about the consistency, because a relationship of any sort is nothing without consistency, and OP is clearly after a relationship.

You're right the money's not important, it's a tool, nothing more.

Where did this scene come from for you?
>>
>>24886936
This is the OP, price is negotiable. How much do you want? Also, do you fit all of the things I listed?
>>
>>24885373
not gonna lie, I saw two erect dicks in the thumnail. Such are these /soc/ days
>>
How many of those are you gonna overlook for someone with size 14s?
>>

Size 11

long brown hair

Kik: specialdoggo2.0
>>
>>24887541
None really
>>
>>24887197
Sorry for ditching. phone died on my train ride home. Will get back to ya soonish.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.