[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the closest female equivalent to you you've seen is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 8452926.png (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8452926.png
14KB, 633x758px
>the closest female equivalent to you you've seen is beloved by everyone
>your sister wastes her luck by being fat and bitchy
Why is being male a thing
>>
i think your autism is more of the factor rather than your gender
>>
>>24885196
It gets easier if you stop caring about gender, sex, socializing, being accepted, etc. I mean, don't become a total shitbag, but do things for your own sake. The more you let your mind fall on thoughts such as these, the more they consume you and drive you closer to the /r9k/ way of life. Try to avoid that. Be the best you that you can be and happiness and inner peace will follow.

All else fails, get drunk and whine on the internet :^)
>>
Why do white people complain so much?
>>
>>24885226
Cuz they get treated like shit
>>
>>24885226
Their backs hurt from carrying all that privilege
>>
>>24885226
Because OP didn't feel like using the fill bucket on their image.

As someone who works with the public, everyone complains too much. People even complain about complaining. And about people complaining about others complaining. Really it just comes down to "why is this one person complaining about something which I don't have a problem with?" instead of something as asininely boiled down as "why does [X large group of millions of people] participate in [Y activity] so much?" That kind of question is just dumb. Some examples
>why do black people steal so much?
>why do asians always turn without their damn blinkers?
>why do mexicans always rape our women so much?
>etc
>etc
>etc

tl;dr - You're oversimplifying the world because you refuse to spend any once of time on trying to imagine others as humans because then you'd need to acknowledge that you're actually pretty trash and don't have any pride in anything besides not being something you irrationally hate :^)
>>
>>24885226
>self-created culture where not being white is a boon if male, and being female is a massive boon especially if white
>have stripped traditional values and activities from life, turning everything into a race for money in a completely artificial and strictly controlled environment
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.