[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup dudes, socialspartan here. Long story- short: I manage our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Sup dudes, socialspartan here. Long story- short: I manage our board's team in this really hilarious meme-filled soccer tournament comprised of memes from every board on 4chan.

It's that time again, the Winter Cup is coming up, and Vocaroo will be leading /soc/ against such stupid af boards like /mlp/ or /r9k/.

However, I want some feedback from you dudes in finalizing the team with fresh memes. Let me know what players/memes should make up our team here in the thread by looking at our roster on the next post's image. Lemme know who to add/remove (for adding: got some suggestions like netflix and chill, /chub/, and THICC)
>>
File: socroster.png (292KB, 2898x1366px) Image search: [Google]
socroster.png
292KB, 2898x1366px
If you want to check out a good game and see how this all looks, check out this upset win of ours during the last cup in Summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zsUt4LLU

and if you want to view the team's wiki, google implying[rigged]+/soc/ (don't think I can link here). Thanks my dudes and chicks!
>>
Netflix and Chill would be a good addition for sure
>>
Describe crush
Silver CB
>>
>>24885238
Maybe not as a silver lol but as a CB? Sure my man. Anyone else got any suggestions for any meme-additions or removals?
>>
>>24885526
Top man
>its coming home
>>
>>24885526
Also
">I only rate girls"
Just an idea mind, keeps things fresh
>>
>>24885554
Hey, this is the board's team, and I just want to make sure I rep us/do as good of a job in performing in the cup as I can.

Thinking about replacing Milkshakes with Describe Crush since that was 1. Years Ago 2. Moot isn't even the owner anymore! Lol

>>24885564
Sure, let's put in >I only rate girls...any idea who to swap him out for?

Any other suggestions anyone? Totally open to modifying most of the team outside of maybe those with super-custom looks/aesthetics like Skype, Snapchat, Vocaroo, etc.
>>
Btw, OP here: sorry for the changing ids....posting while out and about!
>>
>>24885579
Il leave that executive decision to you
I don't know how relevant maxim and brandon are atm very well known obviously but I havent been coming to soc everyday so Im not in the loop
>>
>>24885611
Sounds good to me man. I will make sure your two suggestions get on the team either way. Board participation is heavily encouraged :)

Just remember to keep an eye on the wiki....We play our first game either next Friday or Saturday afternoon EST. Hope we win and do ya proud!
>>
>>24885709
No need to remind me mate though I don't know if that's summat to brag about or not
Keep up the good work mate
>>
>>24885735

Anyone else wanna add a player/meme? We've got likely until around the end of the day or so. Come on my dudes!
>>
>>24885752
tsuntsun
>>
>>24886056
Shut-in thread, famalam?
>>
>>24886091
way to go newfriend
>>
>>24884436

Hey I just wanted to thank you (and the other managers and 4CC "Staff") for keeping this league going.
The 4CC is a lot more fun to watch than other sports such as the NBA and it's all thanks to some glorious meme lords like you.

Thank you for keeping one of the worlds best leagues alive!

(Also when will /wg/ git gud again ;_;)
>>
File: 1448390737675.jpg (40KB, 625x442px) Image search: [Google]
1448390737675.jpg
40KB, 625x442px
Not on your life faggot
We memed a man into the fucking white house and then made memes reality
Now we are going to take the cup
Enjoy third place
>>
/soc/ is a bit difficult for this. It wouldn't have obvious memes like /pol/ or /b/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.