[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up /soc/? how am I doing English isnt her first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pic11.png (298KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
pic11.png
298KB, 1440x2560px
Did I fuck up /soc/? how am I doing

English isnt her first language

>1/2
>>
File: pic22.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
pic22.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>2/2
>>
>>24883801
>>24883803
really... because she said she wants to have drinks you fucked up?
>>
>>24883804
Ah I guess not.

She sent me a message saying something along the lines of "But you might find someone else" since she is out of my city for a while, how should I respond to that
>>
>>24883803
>>24883801
go but don't force iy
who knows man
go and confront your destiny
>>
>>24883808

Almost sounds like she's giving an excuse. Send her a value-giving text every couple of days until she gets back. When she returns, get a drink with her.

Always remember to have the sex location as close to the drinking location as possible; the easier the logistics, the easier the pull will be.
>>
>>24883803
she means you can't give something less than this.
better run before it's too late
>>
>>24885349
How did you possibly come to that conclusion?
>>
retarded attention seeker
>>
Ask her what you mean, I don't know how long she's gone for but... If it's less than. Month say she's silly or some shit. Can't berate her with texts tell her to enjoy her self and you'll be waiting for those drinks when she comes back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.