[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Can't Be Bothered. We are a chill server t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0039.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Welcome to Can't Be Bothered.

We are a chill server that just wants everyone to be chill with each other. We can't be bothered with all the drama that is happening so we are going to just watch movies and listen to music while everyone fights and rants and bitches and whines.

We plan on having movie nights every Sunday. But it has turned into a every night thing since we really love movies. On Sunday you get to vote on what movie to watch though.

Other than that you will sometimes see us joking about anything and anyone since we really enjoy the joy of free speech and banter among peers.

Discord link:

https://discord.gg/npjeJez
>>
niggers
>>
the people in there are rude and shitty.
>>
>>24882890
Citation needed.
>>
Hey you guys I'm sorry for being fucked in the head but trust me. Zanthar and all of them are kind of gone. I scared them off. I'm just back to eternalsun y. My perfect nickname where my life made sense. So please don't mention Zanthar or any of the other nicknames I gave myself again
>>
>>24883009
Lol what a legend I was.
>>
File: saves sandles.png (1MB, 852x638px)
saves sandles.png
1MB, 852x638px
>>24882890
shut up faggot
>>
>>24882880
yet another revenge branch of /shut/
Just stop it, dude. its embarassing.

>>24869009
>>24858116
>>24873158
>>
>>24883204
Okay dramaqueen.
>>
t.bootsfatsneckbeardass
>>
>>24882880
>We are a chill server that just wants everyone to be chill with each other

>We plan on having movie nights every Sunday. But it has turned into a every night thing since we really love movies. On Sunday you get to vote on what movie to watch though.

>we really enjoy the joy of free speech and banter among peers

is it just me or does op have the writing skills of a 12 year old girl?

the way this thing is written reeks of prepubescence
>>
>>24883298
Yeah i was in class when i made the thread so i didn't care about writing it out to be a short story or something.

>>24883204
We are not a revenge branch of shut, We are just a different group, stop making us out to be something that we are not. K thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.