[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post what you're looking for >Describe yourself >Describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: Please Master.gif (2MB, 246x307px) Image search: [Google]
Please Master.gif
2MB, 246x307px
>Post what you're looking for
>Describe yourself
>Describe your kinks/ fetishes/ secret desires
>Others respond with questions or try to psychoanalyze you
>If they get it right, share your contact info
>>
File: Green_for_Go.jpg (669KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Green_for_Go.jpg
669KB, 1900x1200px
>>24882649
I'll start :3
>Looking for a dom, preferably with brown hair and glasses, super smart is a huge turnon
>I'm small, blonde, blue eyes, glasses - nerdy and shy
>I'm a complete submissive,I'm addicted to sex and plaing with myself, but I'm too shy to actually do anything real
>Fetish for being a slave, spankings, choking, being punished, exhibition, voyeurism, degradation, and bimboization
>Secretly want a Master to control me and tell me what to do, forces me to dress and act any way he wants, rewards me with sex when I'm good
>Extra kink for working out, him watching me work out, getting to blow him while he works out, etc...
>>
>>24882649
>>24882663
What sort of questions do you mean? Anything?
>>
>>24882663
Are you willing to move for that purpose?
>>
>>24882663
Anyway, a question would be "Do you like your doms tall?", I suppose. 6'+

And would "Dirty blond" be close enough to brown for you?
>>
>>24882675
Any questions
The psychological side of peoples kinks is so interesting to talk and >>24882689
>>
>>24882689
I live in the Midwest, attending grad school, but maybe
>>
>>24882701
I'm 5'4, so anything over 5'6 is fine with me

But I do have a thing for soft, brown hair
>>
File: kink.png (99KB, 1714x863px) Image search: [Google]
kink.png
99KB, 1714x863px
Female or sissy sub.

>Describe yourself
20yo male college student. 5'10" black hair. I don't really do much outside of school, creative writing, and gaming. I'm looking for a relationship, preferably a slow one. Dating is hard for me, and my previous relationships did nothing to help with that problem.

I'm a switch, leaning to dom, looking for the sort of submissve sissy/trap or woman that is into bdsm. I focus on BDSM and am particularly interested in sadomasochism.I am also quite a tease at times.
Feel free to ask me questions.
>>
>>24882723
Interesting. How do you feel about pets, then?
>>
>>24882718
About me, dark Brown Hair, Brown eyes, 5,8" , I have glasses but i dont wear them top often. I have also been told I have a very intensive and reassuring presence.

Kinks are pretty much all of the above you mentioned , a good master/Slave Relationship ist the greatest.

Sadly I am at Work right now so im Not able to Post that much. I could provide some Info if you want
>>
>>24882738
I have cats, I love dogs but can't have them
If petPLAY is what you're referring to, I've never tried it
>>
>>24882747
Maybe you can post your kik later?
I've never had a Master, so I have a lot of questions
>>
>>24882752
You can't have dogs? Allergies?

But no, I was referring to the animals, not you wearing a collar.
>>
>>24882663
May I have your kik ? :)
>>
>>24882663
Kik me at LaserJesusBeard. Into D/s and M/s play among other things. Would love to chat with you.
>>
>>24882757
Ill just post it now, i'm Off Work in about 2 hours. Feel free to just ask ill respond later if i get busy
>Kik kuldasin
>>
>>24882757
Here's mine if you are horny and no one answers
Mokitoro7
>>
>>24882663
Message me cutie. Brown hair and work in Manhattan
Kik - goblue46200
>>
>>24882663
I think we would have so much fun if you weren't half way across the globe.
What great motivation to work out. Sounds like you'd be rewarded with sex ALOT
>>
>>24882663
If you are interested to start exploring something like this online Kik me at pyrofanity
>>
Parter to talk freely with (preferably dirty) and maybe more if were comfortable.
>Describe yourself
Nerd, 6,0", used to game a lot.
Slutty girls and I may have a thing for blondes and girls with slightly smaller breasts.
>>
>>24882821
Oh, and I'm a male
>>
>>24882649

I'm a man (87kg 174cm) searching for:

>a biologically certified female, at least 1/10
>she must be virgin, because I don't like Used Goods
>I don't care about her personality or health issues
>but mental illnesses and BMI over 40 are totally a no-no
>expecting her to be loyal because I'll be totally devoted to her
>I don't even care if she's asexual or scared of sex, because there are many ways to have quality time
>>
Umm not really sure, any kind of master/slave situation I suppose.
>Describe yourself
male in his 20's, shitload of curly black hair, standard build, fairely skinny
domination, submission, anything fun really, to be owned or own someone
>>
>>24882757
kik is gtsoka
>>
>6'3 with a stocky/husky build. Dark brown hair, greenish brown eyes. Country boy and gentleman, "hopeless romantic". Shy and a bit antisocial, but only with new people. With my friends I'm the classic funny guy.
>I'm looking for a tall redhead female, slim to thick build. Submissive, but able to function and make choices on her own. Would even gladly accept a switch
>kinks include bdsm, im a switch, but I lean to the dom side. Public play. her dressing like a slut. I have an Oral fixation. Love anal
>>
24/m/straight
USA
Dom/hedonist/sadist

kik - filthscream

Looking to get to know a submissive female. I'm into restraints, impact.play, public play, forced orgasm, orgasm control, bimboification, free use, humiliation/degradation. Lots of other kinks as well. Experienced and good conversationalist, looking for someone who wants to make friends or have a deeper connection than just sexting.
>>
>late 20s male
>lactation fetish
>I want to milk you multiple times a day and drink from your lap while you stroke my cock
>>
>>24882861
oh kik is logogogogo
>>
other kinky queer people that like to talk about kinky stuff
>Describe yourself
I'm a trans woman. I've been on hrt for almost a year and two months. I'm tall, chubby, and I'm pale. I've got black shoulder length hair and blue eyes
>Describe your kinks/ fetishes/ secrets
I'm really into femdom and pet play, and chastity. I have a few kinks and fetishes but I guess my biggest fantasy is to either own someone almost 24/7 or be owned 24/7
my discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
A dominant girl who is gentle, loving and caring and wants to take control, someone who likes shy and feminine guys
>Describe yourself
I'm 20, around 5'10, 125lbs, skinny, feminine, young looking with long dark hair, not very muscular. I'm fairly shy and somewhat introverted. I also live in the UK and i'm not very experienced
I'm into femdom, some light bdsm, painplay, petplay, crossdressing, pegging, rape
My biggest fantasy would be having a girl tie me to a bed and raping me or forcibly taking my virginity

Kik: atazs
>>
>>24882663
do you know this guy >>24881352 from the /imt/ threads? he appears to have the same kink for working out as you do
>>
Looking for a Dom/Master
6'4", 220, beard, long hair
I desire someone who will tie me up and use me as their sex toy, and hurt me regularly.
Just going to go ahead and give my Kik, but feel free to psychoanalyze
Kik: njohg
>>
File: seal-of-approval.jpg (56KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
seal-of-approval.jpg
56KB, 500x332px
>>24882649
I'll bite.
>Looking for
A sub. Prefer white, but not a dealbreaker. Prefer blonde or redhead, but also not a dealbreaker. Skinny to chubby is fine, just not anorexia or landwhale status. Under 5'7". Not looking for a girlfriend, just a fuckbuddy. No judgement, no feels, no strings.
>Me
5'8"-5'10, depending on who's measuring (I keep getting different numbers, go figure). Brown hair, hazel eyes, lanky build and glasses. Well-kept facial hair, and I can pull off scruffy well if I don't get to shave and trim.
>Kinks/fetishes
I'm a sadist, though most of my experience is with physical I'd love to experiment with emotional too. Degradation and humiliation are things I don't get to do as much as I'd like. I'm good with rope, I like public play (especially if it comes with a humiliation aspect for you). I'm also open to trying just about anything once, though I have no interest in bodily waste or deliberate blood.
>>
>>24882663
Kik me if you have a chance - Guynoir93
>>
>>24882757
I will bite: dom, black/dark brown hair, glasses (24/7) and I'm "that smart guy" would love to chat and be your master if you feel like it
-KiK : SanosukeArg
>>
>>24882649
I'm looking for a skinny girl with dark hair, a high pitched voice would be perfect
I'm a tall, skinny bearded Scottish ginger and I'm kinda shy at times loud at others.
I love oral, like a total fixation on it, giving and receiving. I like anal but only occasionaly and my secret is a sleeping fettish.
>>
a local girl would be nice
>Describe yourself
32 m virgin , los angeles. 5'7 135lb caucasian.
my biggest thing is for a girl with a virgin fetish but thats the rarest thing on the planet. otherwise im into sweat, farts, queefs, female masturbation and ejaculation, facesitting, panties, underarms, femdom, eating pussy and ass.
nobody cares at all has been my experience but im not looking for any pity or analysis, really i just want my virgin fetish girl
kik: zsasza, im easy to find/meet
>>
File: 50scouple.jpg (22KB, 404x250px) Image search: [Google]
50scouple.jpg
22KB, 404x250px
I'll start with myself. I'm a well off guy in my late 20s in a major midwestern city. I'm average height, fit, people have described me as a handsome, but I'm not a film star. I appreciate the finer things in life: food, the arts, and so on. I'd like to meet a younger woman, a college student, for example, who has similar tastes and would want to explore them. My fantasy wouldn't be a sugar daddy relationship per se.

Rather what I'd like is a simple high class date. I pick you up in a nice car, you wear your best dress. We have a nice, civil, flirty, dinner. I talk about the opera or symphony or what not we're going to see, impart a few stories about this and that. We see our show.

But the whole time we're both very aware of the fact that afterwards I'm going to take you home and disgustingly sexually dominate you. I'm going to tear you out of your nice clothes and slap you around, tie you up, spit on you, fuck your face and throat, pull your hair, violently fuck your pussy and ass, etc etc etc. He'd discuss limits and particular kinks beforehand, but during and after the date, no mention whatsoever would be made. It would just be hanging there. In the car, in the nice restaurant, in the opera: I'm going to tear you out of your nice dress and make you into a sexual plaything.
>>
>>24882757
>>24882663
I'm interested. My kik is whyamievendoingthis
>>
File: IMG_20170111_210953.jpg (113KB, 400x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_210953.jpg
113KB, 400x878px
> I'm looking for young, obedient girls with depraved minds.
>Tall, muscular, athletic and well educated. I have an extremely well paying job and large cash balance due to a range of investments. I travel a lot due to my job so distance isn't an issue. This is also why I use 4chan as a way to meet people internationally. I also like to spoil good girls.
> I'm into everything rough from choking to spanking to rope play. I also like group sex in all forms. Pushing people's boundaries is also fun.
Ask me anything, I'm an open book.
>>
>>24885207
Also I'm leaving my kik as I don't have time to watch This thread. I would like to be psychoanalysed though.
>>
>>24885210
Completely forgot, it's mashedpotitties
>>
File: 894414.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
894414.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Honestly above all else I love to get chubby girls to talk dirty to me and do what I ask them.
I usually rough house them a lot but I can only allow myself to do it if she's chubby.

>Looking for chubby girls, irl or online.
>I'm 6'2", slim figure
>>
File: 458873.png (365KB, 1488x975px) Image search: [Google]
458873.png
365KB, 1488x975px
>>24882663
I guess I'll bite. I have brown hair and I have some intelligence about me. contact info is as follows
live:thepropanedoctor (skype)
pr0pane (kik)
>>
>>24885058
I'm closer to your age but still younger. This appeals to me. Contact?
>>
>>24888067
kik is sfmota2
>>
Ideally, a long-term sub that also meshes well in a non-sexual manner. Other than that, someone cool I can talk about normal and sexual things with.
>Describe yourself
I'm 25, 5'11, brown, 165lbs, and black hair. I'm on the geekier side of things, chill, sarcastic, and like absurd comedy.
Well I'm Dominant, some things in that include light bondage, degradation, discipline(physical like spanking and mental), general rougher sex(slapping, biting, choking, etc.), outdoors/quasi-public, cock worship(receiving), teasing, voyeurism, Daddy play, forced, and consensual missionary.
Go ahead but ill share my kik anyway
kik: vitru_
>>
Looking for a cute girl in South Florida that finds me funny. Kik: Imightbewrong225
>>
>>24882663
interested.
kik me b.rodriguez90
>>
>What you're looking for
An online Dom (male or female, no switches).

>Yourself
A 22 year old submissive women looking for some fun.

>Kinks
I have a rather broad taste in kinks.
But my two standouts are humiliation and diapers.

>Contact info
I will provide on request
>>
>>24888527
id love to have a chat on kik and get to know you a bit better its leo1990. (with the dot) im 26m/uk dom and pretty much all kinks are welcome
>>
An Older Daddy to grope and abuse me
>Describe yourself
18 years old, skinny, pale white twink
Older men, rough sex, humiliation, groping
Kik: Paletwink6
>>
>>24888527
27 m UK Dom

I love humiliating subs. Let's play.

Mrbumfun
>>
>>24888527
29 m dom
Kik: bustedcog
>>
Why even bother posting your details if you're male? No one will ever respond. That's not how it works.
>>
>>24888806
And if you're female, why bother posting your details? You'll be spammed incessantly by a bunch of desperately thirsty, unattractive men.
>>
>>24888806
I've responded to a few of the people here
>>
>>24888925
interested in doms or subs?
>>
>>24888936
can't even read, she wants smart men, you are out already
>>
>>24888942
Smart and brown hair were pretty much the only qualifiers
>>
>>24882663
27 m UK

I have a PhD in mechanical engineering, that's pretty smart. I'd enjoy teaching you how to be the perfect little slave.

My kik is mrbumfun
>>
>>24888949
hey i have brown hair
smart is up for debate
vuke.ramsey on kik maybe?
>>
>>24888527
Kik: Pyrofanity

I've been looking for an online sub.
>>
>>24888527
kik The.Ceasar
i can provide skype if you want
what's your
>>
>>24882663
24 m in your area. Law student, brown hair, roughly 6 foot
Kik me at 502dude92
>>
>>24882663
I'll bite

5'8" dark hair
College degree

Mcspiggle
>>
>>24888925
Aw, didn't message me. Hope you found what you are seeking.
>>
>>24889087
I am very slow at this, so I've only messaged one person a day :/
>>
>>24889123
Then I'll see if we chat!
>>
>>24886470
Can I ask why only chubby? I'm not bothered, just curious.
>>
>>24889123
Still waiting ;)
>>
I'm looking for a charming big cocked man to get my gf to send him nudes on kik. To test her.
>>
>>24882649
A meat toilet who can also hold a conversation
>Describe yourself
29, male, 6'2", 230 lbs, sociable, friendly, congenial, nerdy (regular at MAGfest and Momocon), closet libertine and unabashed pervert
My three biggest fetishes are cum, exhibitionism and domination. A secret desire of mine is to maintain a slave for a prolonged period of time (somewhere between a weekend and a couple of weeks) and use them like a sex toy. I think it would be nice to come home from work and relax by having a beer and using my meat toilet at my leisure.
>>
>>24889768
>A meat toilet who can also hold a conversation
post a pic of you
>>
>>24889724
I'll do it.
>>
>>24889790
Only sharing with people who are interested, via kik. I get off of work in a bit so I'm looking forward to relaxing at home and chatting with people.
>>
>>24889792
Kik?
>>
>>24888527
26/m Dom
Hugely into diapers, would love to chat about your other kinks too.
kik: itsthecane
>>
>>24888527
Kik: peterwilsonn have humuliated a lot. 25 m
>>
>>24889825
Kik: Peterwilsonn
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.