[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met you at my niece's daycare, we exchanged mutual glances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: top.jpg (1017KB, 1755x3119px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
1017KB, 1755x3119px
I met you at my niece's daycare, we exchanged mutual glances at one another for about 2 months and eventually let small talk commence. You have two adorable daughters that look EXACTLY like you. I wish I knew what your marital situation was, I've met your daughter's father and it seemed to me like you're possibly separated.

How I long to bump into you in the grocery store .. gym .. just taking a stroll on a nice day .. somewhere I'd feel uninhibited toward my desire to know more about you, to enthrall you, to ask the questions I'd really like to ask.

I'll keep daydreaming and enjoying our encounters via the daycare we both frequent every morning .. wishing .. wanting ..

Pardon this post having no real point, other than a pathetic attempt to dispel these thoughts to the void. They'll persist but this is cathartic to me .. for whatever reason.
>>
Well i have similar dissorder. The only biggest differnce that i work alongside a very special woman, she is actualy my boss. but i cannot help my thought, dream almost every night about her, thinking all the time about her. Its like everything i do is about her, incredibly hard to live this way. i meet her every single day at work and it feels amazing to be near, to talk or just listen to her talking or laughing....

This post is for no reason too, but it feels good to share sometimes.
>>
>>24882651
No judgment passed here anon, I completely understand.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.