[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people find out you have a big dick without showing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170201-082004.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-082004.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How do people find out you have a big dick without showing pics or fucking them?
>>
>>24882326
You stop being a bitch and pull that waitress into the cookwares room for a quick speak-and-spell.

And also, listening when an entire forum tells you not take take pictures where you shit.
Faggot.
>>
>i want everyone to know about my penis!

Well, that's/soc/ for ya.

I guess wear thin or tight pants?

Best way is word of mouth. Bang someone who gossips a lot and people will know
>>
If you're dick's big enough the word will get around
I was told by a female friend of mine that the size of my penis is an in-joke with her circle of friends, and that they refer to me by gesturing with both hands like they're jerking off a massive dick

feels ok man

>>24882427
look when you have a really big dick you can get this urge to tell people for no reason. OP is obnoxious, but I can relate.
>>
>thinly veiled way to post dick
fag
>>
>>24882326
Its not that big, sorry to crush you pride
>>
File: jukeebly.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
jukeebly.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>24882450
Plus he's fat.
>>
>>24882326
Post more pics and I'll tell you how
>>
>>24882326
You're probably ugly so..
>>
>>24883067
It doesn't really matter if it's big or average if women don't find you attractive
>>
File: 1431628255275.gif (2MB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
1431628255275.gif
2MB, 400x261px
>>24883067
>>
>>24882326
You don't you let the females do it for you.

>Be at old retail job
>Humble dude, get along with mostly everyone at work, not out there but not hidden either.
>Hook up with one of my co-workers
>Have sex with her, I'm the biggest she's had
>Leave it at that
>Walk into stockroom and I hear the girls chatting
>Get into the convo late but overhear them talking about dick sizes
>Over hear co-worker mention she had sex with me
>Tells the girls she liked how thick I was
>Hear them mention cause I'm exotic, tall, it must be true that my cock is huge.
>Walk pass them as if I didn't hear anything
>"Heyyy anon"
>Give them a confused "hey" back to pretend I don't know what they mean
>mfw I become the most talked about guy in my department cause I banged one girl and spread like wildfire

Moral of the story, get one girl to see it, watch her tell all her girlfriends. Girls like to talk.
>>
>>24882440
>If you're dick's big enough the word will get around
This.

When I expressed surprise at how all her friends somehow knew I have a big dick, a female friend of mine - the only one of the group I'd actually fucked - smiled and said "Girls talk."
>>
>>24882326
After your shift, change into bike shorts...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.