[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon thread? Oregon thread. 21, male, 541. I go to the university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 290x174px
Oregon thread?
Oregon thread.

21, male, 541.
I go to the university and I like beer, girls, and motorcycles.

Portland used to be cool.

kik: groucho.marx
>>
these threads are always so dead and depressing

bump
>>
Not that many people huh
>>
m / PDX / old, into f who like booze and video games and have low standards
>>
>>24884005
Kek
"Must be ok with me being a total creep"
>>
2t/m/salem

Only ever seen one oregon femanon , not likely to see another I think
>>
>>24884038
I'm an Oregon lady
>>
>>24884040
Well color me suprised
Never polite to ask a lady her age, but the chan is not a place for manners, age?
>>
>>24884043
That it is not. I think your one post behind demanding tits.
I'm 26
(Tits is not an option)
>>
>>24884045
More like asking for kik, purely for someone to chat with, since dick pics in return arnt an option.
>>
>>24884047
Well I don't have a Kik. And I don't really ever give out contact info. Due to creepy men and dick pics.
>>
>>24884053
Not to white Knight, but dudes tend to be pretty creepy so I don't blame ya.

I just moved from beaverton awhile back and don't have a ton of opportunities to meet new people so I tend to get bored in the evenings after work and could use conversation partners
>>
>>24884069
Where did you move to? Yeah this area can be hard to meet people if you are not into the bad bar scene. And are you ready for the possible snow tomorrow night? I'm a little sick of snow.
>>
>>24884024

That's what we call "humor" young sonny, now here's a nickel to get yourself a milkshake down at the soda shop
>>
>>24884074
Salem, and none of my coworkers are single or near my age so they don't have time to show me around or meet for drinks. I enjoy a good dive, but I'm not extroverted enough to make friends there sadly.

I really hope it won't, I deliver stuff as part of my job and snow just fucks up my job for days or weeks at a time
>>
>>24884087
Yeah my coworkers are either way older or way younger than me. Going to a dive bar by myself would be pretty sad. I also work too much to meet people. Probably why I'm on here lol

Yeah the snow fucks up my work as well because it's up a hill so no one can get there. Then I'm just stuck at home. Which I hate.
>>
>>24884095
I know that feel bro, no safe comfortable way to make friends unless you have people you know in town that care enough to hanget out.

That's worse then my situation, we are pretty central and whatnot but when the weather turns to shit nothing gets delivered to us and I can't in turn install or deliver anything either
>>
>>24884098
Exactly.

Yeah but clients still get pissed when we close as though we planned the weather.
>>
>>24884125
Take it you moved someplace new too then?

Work would be great if you never had to deal with customers! Luckily when I deal with end users they are happy to get their new stuff 99% of the time
>>
>>24884135
Hahaha about 4 years ago! But the case never changed and work succeeded up most my time. I'm also incredibly boring
>>
>>24884151
I moved here almost 2 years ago and my situation hasn't shifted either. May have made a new friend in my exs friend that lives here, so I may break through the barrier soon!

Where are you located if you don't mind saying?
>>
>>24884157
Near west linn
>>
>>24884184
Dang, too far to help each other at a dive some night to make friends haha moved there for work?
>>
>>24884184
20 M Portland here. You're not interested in the meet portion?
>>
27/M/Bend

Whats everyone up to tonight?
>>
>>24884196
Yeah Oregon is just creeper. My brother also moved up here

>>24884574
Not really. I like being safe
>>
>>24884655
Fair enough. User's theguywithkik if you wanna take a chance.
>>
>>24884655
Idk, I think guys and whatnot are creepy anywhere you go. You just notice it more in new places because you're exposed to it more. I was gonna give you my kik incase you wanted to chat more but now that other dude has done it and I'll look just like him XD
>>
>>24884053
Well, it's a good thing you're not in a fucking meetup thread. On /soc/. Otherwise you'd be quite the twat.
>>
>>24884864
I'm a girl who just moved to Oregon as well and it's definitely creepier.

>>24885087
Nowhere does it say this thread is for meetups.
>>
hey firfags

Im too old to post on /soc/
but I don't give a fuck

im in the 503 area

If you felt too scared to roam the streets, and wish you could roll with a crew , or if you need someone to hang out with get at me

goobyblamps (at) gmail dot com
>>
Is there a discord server?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.