[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons, I need help with a few things. I'm a 20 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: gavin.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gavin.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Hello anons,

I need help with a few things. I'm a 20 year old anon fresh from the factory and I want to make some changes to my aesthetics. I got a few problems:
>my cheeks and nose always seem to be red, and I hate it. Can I fix this somehow?
>I got awful hair. Should I just see if a hairdresser can save me?
>my nose is always stuffy. This might not be the place to ask but should I just see a doctor or something? I read that it might be sinusitis, which seems pretty identical to my symptoms.
>my face is kinda greasy, especially around my nose and eyebrows and even in the shower I barely manage to wash it off. I often have to wash my face twice. Why does that happen?

I don't take as many showers as I should but that's because all the aforementioned things. Showering is nice but I always feel awful afterwards because of those things.

If I can work on those things I'm planning on working out too, but right now I first want to focus on those things.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can give me some advice. I might upload a pic later
>>
Hair: Pic required, obv.
Complexion: First step; fix up your diet. Drink more water. Exfoliate regularly. You can get anti-sebum facial care, which I believe is what gives the oily appearance. Use it daily. Twice. It's not expensive, for me, $20 a month. I'm not 100% on whether it works for everyone but it did for me. No smoking.

Failing all else, go to your doctor. (Especially if healthcare is free/cheap in your home nation)

Nose: Just go to the doctor.

Shower: Every two days. I'm an advocate of daily but every second day is supposed to be better. Not doing because you feel bad about appearance is only making matters worse, assuming "I dont shower as often as I should" = weekly.

Work out: Do it now. Even if you dont go for gains, you'll at least feel better about yourself.
---

GL.
>>
File: 20151212_023819_small.jpg (100KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
20151212_023819_small.jpg
100KB, 270x480px
>>24876642
Alright, here's a pic of me that's semi-decent. Not much has changed at all since then. I look pretty much the exact same.

I'll look into your advice, it seems really solid to me so thanks for giving me that!

I'm not sure about the working out thing though. I feel so insecure that I don't want to be 'that ugly guy' that runs around the block. I do like to take walks though, so could that work too? I'll keep doing those and perhaps do it a bit more often.

I will check those things you said and I will definitely drink some more water and eat a bit healthier. I will also try my best to shower every other day, that shouldn't be too hard. And you were right assuming I only shower once a week, it's pretty gross I know.
>>
Femanon here, you're cute. Bump of life
>>
>>24878613
thank you!
>>
>>24876662
even in the poor light your cutenss comes through. I think you're being too hard on yourself.
>>
>>24876662

Hair is fine, desu. Keep it clean and your good. Failing that, ask your/a barber for his opinion. I'm def not a stylist and I wont try.

20-40 minutes of walking would be fine, yeah. Make it somewhat high paced though, atleast Do you like swimming? Go to a local pool. Go early, if you don't want to be seen.

Also,
Calisthenics [push ups, chin ups, lunges etc.] can be used for bulking, to a degree, but more importantly, will help build endurance. If you're self-conscious, you can do that shit at home till you feel confident enough in yourself. Just, don't neglect your lower body. P.s. You can pick up home gym equipment for quite cheap, if you're patient.

And man, it's a little iffy but if you don't smell like ass... I ain't judging. You'll get there. Just get a routine set for a month plus and from then on, it'll be a habit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.