[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working in a restaurant and keep having to grind and brush up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170129_222010.jpg (436KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_222010.jpg
436KB, 1944x2592px
Working in a restaurant and keep having to grind and brush up against my female co-worker and I get extremely hard she keeps brushing up against me and sexual tension is there. Pic related is what I'm concealing in my pants how do I escalate or know if she's dtf without hr nightmare?
>>
>>24874217
You work in tight walk spaces, people brush up against each other, and if you didn't already know of the stereotype that wait staff do nothing but fuck each other outside of work, then you're fucking retarded.
>citation: 6 years working foh under michelin rated chefs
>>
Ask her if she wants to hang out later
>>
>HR nightmare
HR? Do you work at Denny's?
>>
What does she look like?
>>
>>24874254
Sorta thick sorta alty sorta my type
>>
ask her if she wants to hang out after work

do not mention fucking
>>
>>24874238>>24874318
We never close or leave at same time
>>
>>24874370
mention it during work you fucking retard
>>
i hope when you send dick pics you aren't sending ones where you're on the toilet
>>
>>24874388
What's the best spot?
>>
>>24874391
somewhere that doesn't remind people of shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-001959.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-001959.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>24874443
This good?
>>
>>24874468
The tip kinda looks pruny my dude
>>
>>24874468
You have a great cock bro.
>>
>>24874616
Yeah I posted it a while back and remember the thread blowing up and finding the photos all over the Internet reverse good searched. I had better photos but lost them
>>
Post more dick
>>
>>24874217
Please delete this picture and never let someone who you'd like to have sex with see it.
Toilet pictures are the worse. Also don't take pov shots where it looks like you're straddling something invisible and your crew cut socks can be seen.
http://critiquemydickpic.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24874901
Dear jesus. Why do you have such high standartds for dick pics. Ops picture makes me want to suck him. Period.
>>
bump for more pictures
>>
>>24875139
Maybe because i'm not thirsty? Sure he has a nice looking dick, but on a toilet? nah son that's just poor taste.
>>
You get that hard to mere brushes of women so you show that to a bunch of men?
>>
File: i'm okay.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
i'm okay.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>24878326
I kek'd.
I thought the same thing and was grossed out by the lack of paper toilet cover, but there's a bathtub to the right so he's at home.
>>
>>24874217
>You have an amazing dick
>You like grinding and brushing up against someone
>Thick girls are your type

I wish I was your co-worker
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.