[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20/F , i need some advice. I've been out traveling, hitchhiking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170125_005531.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_005531.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
20/F , i need some advice. I've been out traveling, hitchhiking and hopping trains the past year and recently made the trip back home to see my family. I plan on leaving everything behind next week to go be happy, and stop settling for what doesn't really make me happy.. am I fucking up? Or what? Nobody IRL is giving me good advice. They all like upstate New York apparently. Fucking weirdos.
>>
File: 1482806715695.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482806715695.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>24872807
>rich bitch traveling the world at her leisure

Figure it out with all that money
>>
>>24872824
I'm broke as fuck I travel for free I sleep outside with my dog a sleeping bag and a tarp..
>>
Hey I think whatever makes you happy you should do. Just make sure that you're running to happiness and not away from sadness. Also, make sure that you have a back up plan bc if for some reason you can't continue on your trip you'll need help quick. Make sure you tell people what you're doing and why so that they can help you if you need. If you need to run to a more happy place to for it, but don't run on a limb, run bc thats what you really need to do. If you're running from something then don't. It's always better in the long run to face your problems. I hope I've helped. Best of luck
>>
>>24872836
Come stay with me! I live in NYC.
>>
>>24872836
Then go home and get your life together, bitch.

Fuck, you "wanderlust" niggas kill me. Traveling is nice, but when you NEED to do it at the expense of your livelihood, it's indicative of a bigger issue. Try staying in one place and settling down for a while.
>>
>>24872807
What's wrong exactly, OP? Shitty home life? Just bored?

I actually packed up Thursday to run away and be homeless in New York but lost my balls and came back :P

Anyway, you're ever in Pittsburgh you can sleep on my bed
>>
You should hike the Pacific crest trail instead!
>>
were abouts are you in upstate? would like to talk about were you have been and shit as ive considered doing this to. 24 male here
>>
>>24874504
forgot to add i am upstate ny to
>>
>>24872807
dude I do what u do! do what makes u happy like we always do u kno? I just got back to va myself to visit family but I can't wait to get back out spanging
>>
>>24872807
>>24872836
hmu on kik or skype its gstoka
>>
>>24872807
It depends on what makes you happy and what doesn't make you happy. What would you do?
>>
>>24872807
>No one is giving me good advice

No, people are just disagreeing with you and you don't like it.

That said do whatever you want or whatever.
>>
>>24872807
we can't give you advice if you don't actually tell us anything
> i need some advice
> been out traveling, hitchhiking and hopping trains for last year
> back home to see my family
> plan on leaving everything behind next week to go be happy,
> stop settling for what doesn't really make me happy
stop settling for what ?
you literally have nothing, you don't have a home, or commitments
you have no relationship, your only belongings fit in a backpack
and you have been travelling randomly as a Hobo Hitchhiker
and what would you leave behind ?
you don't own anything
you haven't even bothered to visit family for at least a year
the only things to be left behind are your family
and you've left them behind for the past year already

you aren't settling for shit
you are literally running away from something

> Nobody IRL is giving me good advice.
no the probably have plenty of good advice
but you're ignoring it, as it doesn't echo what you've already decided to do.

you're already a Hobo, Hitchhiker, and you've abandoned your family
what more could you possibly leave behind that you haven't already ?
>>
>>24872807
Haven't you already left everything behind though? Do you mean never seeing your family again? What worries you that makes you think you're fucking up?

Post a pic of your dog :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.