[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Can't Be Bothered In the light of recent ev

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 151.jpg (34KB, 664x764px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
34KB, 664x764px
Welcome to Can't Be Bothered

In the light of recent events that have been named the splitting of shut, a lot of kingdoms have been made and such forth i hear that we are one of those kingdoms. As Prince of this new nation, i would like to say that i have been banned off of shut for reasons of absolute lunacy from the main owner over there.

So far our stances have remained that we like shut but the owner is just being a odd sort of fellow, We are still waiting on proof that boots is a pedo and we are confused about Vyro being a pedo as well. For the time being we are alright with several members from shut, Futamoo is still allowed in the shut community so you will see him around from time to time and well myself, i will be in Can't Be Bothered and probably the Shut-in Refuge since they don't seem to be half bad.

With that come over to Can't Be Bothered, most of the time you will find us shitposting and talking in there from time to time. It's more of a chill zone if anything. We welcome all people from every community with no hatred to all. We are a nation united by the fact we just don't want to be bothered.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/npjeJez
>>
>>
>>24872523
Why can't you faggots just make a server to enjoy talking with friends? Why do you have to make servers for the sole purpose of destroying other communities that you don't like.
>>
>>24872573
you're thinking too rationally for them to understand. they probably love the drama
>>
>>24872573
Does it seem like we are trying to destroy communities?
>>
>>24872585
You just mentioned the Shut-In server like 3 times in the OP, calling yourselves "refugees" and the owner of the other server a lunatic.
Are you seriously this imperceptive of what you're saying and doing?
>>
>>24872605
No, i just honestly think you're looking deeper into it then i am. If i wanted to destroy the community it would be handled very differently, besides the fact most of my friends are in the shut-in network and well my server as well. I think it's pointless to fight and destroy a community that is dying in the first place.

But you can believe what you want, that is what your mind is for. But i would also say that your words are true, i did call the server owner a lunatic because he used to believe in doing things for the people, now he only thinks about himself. But is that destroying the community nah it's just a reason why we decided to make are server so we can get away from him.
>>
File: 1465777700323.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1465777700323.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>>24872523
>https://discord.gg/npjeJez
Literal Same discord as the shut one
>>
>>24872693
>builds a near carbon copy of the Shut-In community
>openly spites Shut-In in the very threads promoting his server
>"lol I'm not trying to destroy Shut-In"

Hey, even I don't like Shut-In, because it's run by a bunch of douche bags, but seriously, make a community to be constructive and social, and maybe it won't just flop.

My advice: delete this thread, and make a new one that doesn't mention Shut-In that focuses on promoting your own community rather than shit talking another community.
>>
File: delusionalsunny.png (37KB, 1262x288px) Image search: [Google]
delusionalsunny.png
37KB, 1262x288px
>>24872776
This.
Do not join this server.
Sunny is upset his poor admin skills and pathetic orbiting caused him to lose his server.
Help is doing a good job.
The only drama that has been recent has been you chucklefucks making a new server and starting shit for no reason other than your own problems and butthurt.
The picture related is the kind of bullshit they're going to do in this server.
They try to act like they aren't related to shut but they have to reference it constantly, whilst the shut server has said next to nothing about it aside from the day it happened.

If you're female watch out for sunny. He will try and orbit you..but hey! Maybe you'll get mod powers like the sluts in shut.
>>
>>24872802
>Help is doing a good job
Citation needed.
>>
File: dinking.png (20KB, 128x128px)
dinking.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>24872802
>Help is doing a good job
>>
>The only drama that has been recent has been you chucklefucks making a new server and starting shit for no reason other than your own problems and butthurt.

>>24872808
>>24872852

What has he done?
>>
>>24872802
So you prove my point by creepily taking a screenshot of what i said on my server. Hmmm really makes me think
>>
File: tumblr_oiz9ds6aBn1ravdjwo1_1280.jpg (67KB, 609x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiz9ds6aBn1ravdjwo1_1280.jpg
67KB, 609x657px
>>24872802
what did he mean by this
>>
>>24872802
What's even wrong with this screenshot?

All he's saying is that the people from the main discord are paranoid dramawhore trash and he's right
>>
>>24873489
If you kept your fat mouth quiet about shut your threads wouldn't turn into this.

>>24874045
Unwarranted blabbing about shut.
>>
>>24874157
>unwarrented
Lmao
>>
File: Konata.png (138KB, 350x317px) Image search: [Google]
Konata.png
138KB, 350x317px
>>24874157
You come back just to throw a insult. Get over yourself and go back to the drama-network.
>>
>makes new discord with the same bots, rules, and channel names as Shut In
>advertises in Shut In threads
>mentions Shut In in own threads numerous times
>talks about Shut In in his own server frequently
>refuses to aknowledge any of this
Meanwhile:
>everyone is upset because someone made a new Discord server
>everyone is fighting over control of the community
>no one can stop sperging out
>>
>>24874369
I said it again and i will probably have to say it again. But i made the channels on the shut in discord and i made the rules. So yeah i used them again since they were my idea to begin with.
>>
>>24874402
Who gives a fuck if you made the rules or the channels? The bottom line is that you're making a very similar community to spite Shut In.
>>
>>24874532
As i said above to another person. You are thinking way to much into it. Stop being the victim nobody is trying to ruin your community blah blah blah.
>>
Between Boss, Boots, Sunny, and Vyro, the various shut empires have always been run by pedo assholes. Is this server anything new?
>>
>>24875811
Well i don't know about calling myself a pedo haha, Since i protected a lot of the younglings on the boots server when i was owner from pedophiles? Eventually had to make it a rule that we didnt allow underaged people lol.

But the new thing with this server is simply it's just chill. We plan on having movie nights every sunday. You can catch a lot of stupid conversations happening during the day.
Think we might actually have a cannibal in chat, which is interesting to say the least.
>>
>>24875829
So you're one of the other three then? Regardless of which, you've done not so nice things before and I can't really see things being much different. But if you have changed, good job. Hopefully it won't turn into what these always turn into.
>>
Isn't king david a known pedophile?
>>
>>24875888
I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like what happened. My goal is to make the server the way it should have been before I went off and did a shit load of drugs. At least I can mention my mistakes and improve them.
>>
>>24876102
David isn't a pedo. He at one point was fucking with everyone on the discord by saying he was the Loli king and he had a army of lolis. Hmmm but I gave him permission to do it since everyone was being cunts.
>>
Damn Sunny, you're just a fucking coked-out retard, aren't you?
>>
>>24876445
Damn you're just a salty person from the shut-in-network, aren't you?
>>
>>24875811
>Vyro
>Sunny
Not pedophiles.
>>
>>24876254
Oh yeah, sure, he was just fucking with people.

Pedophiles defending pedophiles.
>>
File: 1476335514523s.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476335514523s.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
>>24876254
>believing someone who says they're a loli king in this post-ironic electronic wonderland

Come the fuck on
>>
>>24875811
Someone map all the shut discords out there right now (possibly with their invite links) and someone explain how the fuck we got to this point
>>
Which server has the greatest number of oldfags? 25+ preferred.
>>
I wish this Vyro is a pedophile meme would stop.

He was also underage when he was chatting up younger girls. Younger being around his age to a year younger, which he was 17. He doesn't creep on any younger girls now for fuck sake.
>>
>>24875780
>"stop looking into this past what I want you to see in it"
Quit projecting your own frustrations on to everyone who's calling you out on your petty bullshit. It's blantantly obvious what you're doing. Everyone can tell you're instigating drama to inflate your ego all the while shitting on an entire community that you were too irresponsible to be in charge of in the first place.
You call yourselve a "refugee" of Shut In even though it's just a Discord server that you got banned from, so you feel obligated move an entire community, 90% of which don't give a fuck about any of this, to your own personal domain, because that's the only way in your mind to rectify the whole situation. Then you make this thread where you accuse the admins of being pedophilic lunatics, and then claim to host a "chill" community in the very next paragragh.
No one can be this retarded and not be aware of it in the slightest. What >>24876445 said.
>>
>>24878821
I got banned after I made the server? Are you being fed information that is false my dear boy. Tsk tsk tsk
>>
>>24878821
Also I didn't claim as you can see in the first op I said I don't have the evidence that boots or vyro is a pedo. So doesn't that mean that I don't believe in that accusation?
>>
>>24879262
>I got banned after I made the server?
Does this have anything to do with what I just said?
>So doesn't that mean that I don't believe in that accusation?
No, and the fact that you brought up the subject of them being pedophiles only means you're trying start shit.
You're going off on irrelevant tangents.
>>
>>24879597
You're talking to a brick wall, buddy. He's just going to come back, and "checkmate" you again.
>>
>>24879262
You did get banned dude
>>
>>24879597
>>24879759
>I got banned after I made the server?
>Does this have anything to do with what I just said?
Umm yes it does, it involves the fact you think, i'm trying to do something just because i got banned, which the fact would have been. If i wasn't banned i would still be in the shut-in discord.

I brought up them being pedophiles because that is a huge accusation to be excused of, are you trying to say that someone that is in charge of people should be pedophiles. Hmm really makes me think? But we also have no evidence against them so i said that, I also think people are entitled to know that one of their main leaders could be a pedophile and one day the evidence will come out that it was either real or fake.

>>24879759
Yes i got banned but that was for a personal reason, I didn't think making fun of the owner of a chat is something to get banned over. Since i wouldn't do that to anyone in my chat because if they have anything to say to me i would take it. Since i'm not a little bitch i can handle words.
>>
>>24879860
You really can't handle words you usually get pretty fucking hysteric in vc's
>>
>>24879860
>it involves the fact you think, i'm trying to do something just because i got banned
No it doesn't. Where are you even reading that?
>I brought up them being pedophiles because that is a huge accusation to be excused of
No, you brought it up because you're trying to start shit. Seriously, who the fuck advertises their server bringing up pedophilia?
>Yes i got banned but that was for a personal reason
You gotta banned because all you man children know how to ban each other, and fight over a community, all while being as dramatic as possible. You fags could easily go without making a ban list, but that wouldn't cause any drama now would it?
>>
>>24879860
>Umm yes it does, it involves the fact you think, i'm trying to do something just because i got banned
I never once said that, try again.
>>
>>24876445
underrated post
>>
>>24872523
>>24869009
>>24873158
seems like some pretty big drama going on
and a huge waste of internet space to be "branching out"
>>
>>24880976
The "drama" is basically this:
Guy makes a server. Some retard breaks the rules and spams all the fucking time, after getting banned he makes his own server, where he starts making the same rules because people were leaving because the spam made it impossible for people to talk. Eventually steps down as owner because he is fucking shit at it and power tripping. Then he does the whole thing all over again, "hurr the owner sucks im gonna make my own server". And like 3 other cunts did the exact same shit, spamming invites to everyone on every server.
Now there are 4 or 5 "branches" who wont stop circlejerking about how much better they are and how shitty everyone who is not them is and how they are super duper friends and cant stop talking about everyone else in their own servers and on threads.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.