[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ddlg thread!!!! I'm a girl I'm little I also like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x434px
Ddlg thread!!!!
I'm a girl I'm little I also like being a kitty I'm in north jersey I'm Jess and I'm 19 my little age is around like 6 I think I like my little pony and Sofia! I like video games and coloring and I like being petted I love animals and binkys and dresses and wumzies. I want a daddy that'll be nice to meeeee :) pls leave contact Info!!
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 750x1165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 750x1165px
Op again here's a pic of me :3
>>
>>24872124
>>24872127
you have kik or snap?
>>
What the fuck did i just read?
>>
M.l.m.lloris kik
>>
>>24872151
I'm like in little mode rn so like idk I don't use like periods and stuff sorry .-.
>>
>>24872168
What i meant to say was; what the fuck is wrong with you?
You seem to be quite mentally disturbed.
>>
>>24872124
Kik is casualgyno
>>
Kik: JeremiahKoalaMan (throwaway)
>>
>>24872178
Ohhhh lol probably idk
>>
>>24872194
>Ohhhh lol probably idk
More like most fucking likely.

What made you become this way? Were you molested as a kid or robbed of your childhood in some other way?
>>
>>24872208
Nope nothing happened to me I'm just weird lolllll I mean ig my mom is kinda abusive??? Idk tho
>>
Timestamp?
>>
>>24872151
Kek this is a art
>>24872168
10/10
>>
>>24872124
My kik is Thatguykw1 I'm interested in being your daddy
>>
>>24872208
OP is into infantilism, a sexual fetish. And there are dudes who are into that as well.

What's wrong with them? Don't ask me, this is the best I can explain.
>>
>>24872124
My kik is midknight713. Would love to get to know you better sweetie. If you're real.
>>
>>24872502
Not infant I don't pretend to be an infant I pretend to be like 8
>>
File: 1473357951630.jpg (47KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1473357951630.jpg
47KB, 500x579px
>>24872502
This stuff isn't exclusively sexual though. Age regression can be used as a coping mechanism. OP doesn't specify if it's sexual or not for her but I don't think it's purely sexual in her case..
>>24872208
I can say that many people who enjoy age regression and such faced some kind of trauma, abuse, or neglect in their lives. I was neglected as a child and grew up in a very harsh situation, I never was able to experience being a happy child, so age regression does interest me as a coping mechanism. Feels nice just to regress to a much younger age and live with no worries for a while.
>>24872124
Good luck on finding someone OP
>>
>>24872124
I'm interested. Please email me for contact info [email protected]
>>
>>24872547
>I don't pretend to be an infant I pretend to be like 8
I think I need to be explained the difference. Because I see none.

>>24872568
>This stuff isn't exclusively sexual though. Age regression can be used as a coping mechanism. OP doesn't specify if it's sexual or not for her but I don't think it's purely sexual in her case..
I agree it's probably not just sexual from what I see. You may be right here.
>>
>>24872124
Kik: jett33994
>>
>>24872630
How do you not understand the difference between an infant and a six year old child?
>>
>>24872652
She said eight, not six.
>>
>>24872568
>I can say that many people who enjoy age regression and such faced some kind of trauma, abuse, or neglect in their lives.

It's weird but it is true in my case. I was this way before I saw it was a thing other people did too. I was abused as a kid and on until teen years.
I honestly just feel the same as when I was a kid. Like a big part of me is stuck at that age, I guess. Ive been through a lotnof therapy and I have had a lot of improvements in my mental health. I'm generally really happy now. I just act silly and childlike when I'm in my own home. It translates sexually because I live with my boyfriend.
>>
>>24872671
Regardless... Theres a clear difference
>>
File: 1392784174507.png (197KB, 535x479px) Image search: [Google]
1392784174507.png
197KB, 535x479px
The thought that a girl that attractive could be into such a horrible fetish doesn't make any sense to me. Unless like one poster said there's some abusive past, there's just no way. Only lonely as fuck guys devolve into these garbage ass kinks.
>>
>>24872652
Can't tell if sarcastic or serious
>>
>>24872124
You said you live with a BF and go to 6-8 for your little age. That with BF and it being safe at home, does BF do age play too?
>>
>>24872732
Im dead ass serious. Are you retarded?
>>
>>24872124
kik is anonfrom201,35/m also from north jersey.
>>
>>24872766
Instead of calling me retarded back your claims up. Because for every practical purpose a 6-8 yo kid is an infant.
>>
>>24872861
> infant: human child from birth to the end of the first year of life
>>
>>24872124
23/M/Michigan
aspiring Daddy Dom
kik: keklord3000.
>>
File: IMG_20161225_085640.jpg (531KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_085640.jpg
531KB, 1200x1500px
Daddy dom looking for Submissive little

23/ m / new jersey south jersey

New to fetish but love it

Contact me thru snapchat

Snapchat: lilczey
>>
>>24872735
I don't live with or have a BF
>>
>>24872861
>>24872914
Im waiting for your fucking response
>>
>26 m uk
>software dev manager & investor as well as world traveller. I spend most of my life in fancy hotels at conferences.
> Looking for obedient younger girls that like to be spoiled for good behaviour.
>kik is mashedpotitties
>>
>>24872124
you don't need to have a little age, who the fuck gets that specific. sweety stay away from fucking pedos, maybe you should wait to experiment with BDSM...other than that you sound like any other little. don't look for a daddy until you've dated normally.
>>
>>24874037
>implying she hasn't dated normally
>>
>>24872124
Don't look for one here

Please
>>
>>24874054
This. 4Chan is not where you want to find a Daddy dom who will care for you.
>>
>>24872124
>>24872124
Hi there, you seem really sweet, im a daddy with some experience and actually grew up in new jersey, sadly i live elsewhere now but still visit evey so often. I'd like to get to knownyou better.

Jayjamsan is my kik
>>
>>24874043
she's going after pedos....clearly she either has never dated a normal person or doesn't know what a daddy is.
>implying nothing. I'm saying she fucking hasn't.
>>
>>24874054
>>24874223
this and this.
>>
File: asif.png (174KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
asif.png
174KB, 200x210px
>>24874262
>I'm currently 58
>>24874043
there's your fucking implication
>>
>>24872124
28/m skype is Pempheridae
dont really expect a response though, the format of this thread is like 1 v to 10,000 p? try making it a little more hospitable if you really want responses. Like trust me, literally every single guy IS and WILL add you and every single other girl in the thread
>>
OP DO YOU PEE IN YOUR ONESIE
>>
>>24873582
Have you ever spent an extended amount of time with kids?
With my experience of having 4 nieces/nephews, and volunteering with 6-8 year olds, the olny difference is the older ones don't wear diapers, but even then they often piss themselves or ask you to wipe for them to make sure they're clean.
They all cry, drool, vomit, throw fits, need to be fed, and have to be cleaned up after, and make sure they don't die buy shoving stupid shit in their mouths.
So like that other guy said
>for every practical purpose a 6-8 yo kid is an infant
>>
>>24874336
>inb4 those grammatical/spelling errors are pointed out and somehow make my point less valid
I'm drunk and google spell check doesn't fix everything
>>
>>24874336
As someone who has kids... if you're having to wipe a kid older than 4, they're way behind the developmental curve. I have a 7 year old who cooked dinner for us the other night.
>>
Hey there little princess, why dont you kik daddy? Kropkilla
>>
south-central jersey, distance driver

к¡к: vulgarvulgate
>>
>>24874336
Im literally a school teacher and have worked with every age from infant to 9 years of age. If your 4year old nephews piss themselves and cant wipe their own ass then you have a serious genetic problem in your familys bloodline. Which is not all that surprising because you are a raging idiot.
>>
>>24872127
Cool shirt.. very cute.. considering masturbating to you..
>>
My husband and I do this. But not the way I see it in these threads. For one thing, I only act like a kid around him. And it's not really sexual. And it's pretty much half-ironic since it's funny to talk like a little kid and I have this funny little kid voice I do and he has to try and decipher what I'm saying as I repeat it angrily, jokingly like a dumb little kid getting upset. Also I lie in bed and have him dress me and fight him and we end up crying with laughter I guess because it's just so ridiculous and fun. I feel like we naturally and spontaneously became like the ddlg thing. I actually like drinking from bottles too just because it's fun and I can have a drink in bed without spilling, and am generally attracted to little kid stuff like bunkbeds and bright colors and stuff. It's really fun and comfortable to be able to be a kid around someone. It's not really compartmentalized either, like suddenly being in little kid mode. Anyway I think the one thing that makes me glad I'm not one of these fetishists is that I'm fully aware I'm being silly and the adult in me is very much a part of it, even if I'm just ranting on about "hey b...I need to get mah vah-min d inna sun! Sun gibs vamin dey" lmao I dunno I wanted to explain this to someone recently but felt like we would be seen as creepy fetishists who are like GOO GOO GA GA OOOO YA DADDY MMM COCK or some such abhorrent nonsense
>>
>>24872124
33 from Bergen county. I'd love to chat
My kik - Goblue46200
>>
>>24874223
It CAN be possible, just very unlikely. The vast majority of guys (and girls) on /soc/ are trash. The few good ones tend to lurk more rather than post, knowing they'd just get drowned out by the noise.
>>
>>24875758
I think you're the first person I've come across who isn't into the sexual side of it, it's good to know you exist out there. I'm a mommy and that's pretty much the exact kind of relationship I'd want with a little boy/girl :(
Everyone I get involved with always turns to "cummies" or sex, like the hell really you're meant to be a little kid you shouldn't know this stuff
>>
>>24872127
Hi. Im from Northern New Jersey too :) Kik me and i'll send you a pic and we can chat...

xxxthejokerxxxx
>>
>>24876532
Im the same way and I always post in these threads for that reason...
It isnt like some stupid fad that you subscribe to. Its really just a personality or a way or living. It is who I am. I'm a little girl. Young at heart.
>>
>>24876600
mannn come live with me in england, i'll mother the heck out of you
>>
>>24872124
18 m North Jersey
Kik:SAZIXX
>>
>>24876532
Not that other person but: cummies is the worst fucking word.

Maybe this isn't related to what you do but I'm into BDSM as well, but for me ddlg stuff is aftercare, not BDSM. I dunno if that's a common thing?
>>
>>24876701
>cummies is the worst fucking word.
I know right? I feel like being sick whenever someone says it, but everyone has their own thing I guess

Well to me BDSM is an umbrella term that includes all the kinks and so on, I like ageplay, petplay, whips, paddles, chains, dripping candle wax, breastfeeding, beating someone with a crop/flogger until their legs are jelly, but being a mommy is just my "thing" over being a dominatrix or owner.

Like I said above though, everyone has their own thing, there isn't any right or wrong to what two people do in a relationship
>>
>>24876721
Oh yeah, I should be more specific, but just, my DDLG stuff is the comedown from that - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't use it to get off. There's a whopping three of us!
>>
>>24876733
Quick, let's set us as "in a pack" on fetlife!
>>
>>24876769
I'll get the angsty story for whenever the 'pack' splits prepared in advance too
>>
>>24876775
:(
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDEEE
>>
>>24876787
Who knew the greatest pain my sadist would give me

Is the pain of him leaving :'((((
>>
>>24872124
I'm game to take a drive up to North Jersey and age play, I live in South Jersey. As long as you're not into shitting yourself in a diaper or something we're cool. I'm into dom and sub shit so age play falls sort of into that, if you worship me and allow me to control you and your life, I'm into that.
>>
>>24876799
The worst part is knowing someone probably wrote that at some point. That's the kinda trash you find on K&P amongst the naked girls and people complaining about x or y

>>24876807
don't you sound like a catch
>>
>>24876823
The only thing worse would be the inevitable comments from people with usernames like Your_Daddy_Here like "Aww its ok babygirl xx"
>>
>>24876823
Glad we're not the only ones who roll eyes at K&P.
>>
>>24876833
with a dick pic as his profile pic and several topless pics with his face cut out followed by more dick pics
y'know, pretty much a lot of the guys that come into these threads if they had to make profiles to post

>>24876849
I used to like it back when I first got into it about 7 years ago then I began to see the same people making posts complaining about something, steampunk girl, esinem, gorgon. Barely go on fetlife these days but whenever I check up on things, K&P is still the same
>>
>>24876866
Don't you realise that all women love their men to have the most cliche profile featuring all that plus black and white pictures of random men in suits plus pictures of wolves for no fucking reason other than they're wolves. Gets me humping the nearest pillow when I see that shit, of course.
>>
>tfw heavily into infantilism and feeling like a baby sometimes
It's sexually appealing (the feeling of diapers) but mostly emotionally appealing (being hugged, being able to be a baby in mind, mutual enjoyment of the dynamic, acceptance)
I guess I count as one of those disgusting fetishists that want to be babied and babytalked but not so much the sexual parts unless my partner was turned on by it for some reason, but even then sex is probably of out of the question when in little mode because it's weird

Reading this thread made me feel shameful of what I am for the first time in a long time and is a stark reminder of what might happen if I talked about any of this shit to someone
I'm also an overly sensitive gross male and I'm a diamond dozen in the community so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Aww well aren't you just a cute pretty little princess....

Message me on Kik @ swedccx

Let daddy treat his sweet little girl like the angel she is
>>
>>24876905
Fucking hell
>>
>>24876877
>plus pictures of wolves for no fucking reason other than they're wolves.
Oh yeah!! whats with that anyway. Men in suits are great but random men in suits, why?
Or the random pictures of some girl with the caption "oh yeah baby girl daddies going to give you lots of cummies tonight (monkey)(banana)(squirt)"

>>24876882
you should feel ashamed, how dare you not be into the sexual side of ageplay!

For real though don't be ashamed of a fetish, though keep it private if it worries you. I spoke to my coworkers about ageplay before and they all considered it the same as being a pedophile.
Meanwhile I was stood there hiding my mommy desires, also pretty sure a coworker is a little to some extent

>>24876905
>Let daddy treat his sweet little girl like the angel she is
okay give me your credit card daddy and i'll kik you
>>
>>24876922
A lot of the shame comes from how much being "little" comes through to how I talk with people (women especially)
Yeah of course, it's not like I have people to even hint about it to anyway, I don't even want to give anyone a hint of it unless I know them extremely well. Even then, I highly doubt the relationship would improve if they knew I like to wear diapers and be a baby, it'll just be leverage for them if something went bad.
I'll just stick to being lonely and finding outlets for these feels, like these kinds of threads

Also I know it's creepy and gross, but I don't know if you guys should be heckling the people that post, but I guess they don't really care and I'm just being stupid
>>
>>24876949
What made you feel gross anon? Based on your posts you don't seem gross or shameful. That's kind of the same feeling I get when I almost start to tell someone about my dynamic with my husband, but I know it's just because if you search "ddlg" online you get the cheesiest and worst examples of it. The reputation a "fetish" has doesn't have to define it. But I don't know why exactly you feel shameful so that might not be helpful.
>>
Kik me rockerguy14
>>
>>24877099
I just feel gross because it's not something people can really take seriously and I'm worried that if I ever tell anyone they won't take me seriously. Not to mention I tend to just be very passive/docile in conversation and in general everyday life and I don't think that's a positive quality for a majority of females out there. If I want to be liked it's not something I can talk about or even hint at

The whole like "bad stuff on the internet" also contributes to it, but mostly the feeling of shame happens when I'm talking to other people or reading negative things about it
>>
>>24873086
Obligatory "Are you into boy littles too?" reply

973 little here
>>
I'm not really what the OP is looking for, since I'm a little boy into MDLB, but I'm so lonely and isolated, that I might as well post. I wish someday I could get pet and have my back caressed, or a simple hug would be fine too.
>>
>>24878497
Sorry not into boys or "little boys"

>>24873086
Bumping my own post
>>
File: 1474519267562.png (559KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1474519267562.png
559KB, 2000x2000px
>>24872124
>>24872127
ok seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people. I knew /soc/ was bad but this is beyond degeneracy jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>24878941
You obviously have yet to see the trap and numerous dick rating and boi pussy threads.
>>
>>24872124
I'd love to be your daddy baby, just reply to me on here and we'll take it from there
>>
I want a cute loli to molest and give love to
>>
>>24872127
Wish you were in Louisiana, I'd love to have a little girl as cute as you
>>
>>24872124
hey sweetie, im 18/M and from the UK id love to chat with you ^-^

kik - quickscopebrad
sc - memeybrad123
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.