[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join about half a dozen different dating sites because t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 101875058-Untitled-1.530x298.jpg (31KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
101875058-Untitled-1.530x298.jpg
31KB, 530x298px
>join about half a dozen different dating sites because too much of a pussy to try IRL dating
>get next to no attention or results
>want to quit but can't because emotionally mascoist that has a hard time breaking away from habits

How do I git gud?
www.okcupid.com/profile/notasandvich

Also other people should post their dating profiles I guess
>>
if you want a profile critique, it's better posting on r/okcupid than here

you look older than 32, and you're looking for 24‑33 women. that was so off-putting to me that i wouldn't reply to whatever message you sent
>>
>>24870061
Huh. Most people tell me I look younger then 32.

And I've never bothered sending a message
>>
Is this site even worth it?
seems like a big chunk of the women on there are just looking to get attention from creeps so they can blog about it.

along with the offical bots of course.
>>
>>24869950
dude you're constantly posting these threads on here, /adv/ etc.

i think you need to see a therapist and work on your self esteem. you come off so bitter and defeated
>>
>>24869950
Buy (or torrent) this book and read it (Amazon link):
http://a.co/j9SPxOv

>>24870131
IMHO, no. But I'm starting to think most online dating services are scams.
>>
>>24870197
for guys, I could imagine they are
every company breeds an environment that's as shitty as possible for guys and as great as possible for girls

OKC has all this data about how shitty the experience is for guys on their site, so does basically every other website

but they choose to do nothing because lonely guys are the only thing that keeps their wheels turning
>>
The big question I have is how do I just break the cycle and stop using it all together. I am assuming I am having about the same lack of success as OP but I keep on trying because every few weeks I get maybe a visit or or a life to my profile and I feel just a little bit of hope that I might be worth someone's time....until I see what they look like and realize that they're either a scammer or more desperate then me
>>
>>24870078
well if you never bothered sending a message you're wasting your time there and here with your useless thread. you're too much of a pussy to try any kind of date so don't complain about it
>>
File: 1364102152711.gif (4KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1364102152711.gif
4KB, 299x276px
>>24869950
You need to pay for their program to actually notify others of your attempt at communicating with them.

Just test it out with someone. If you don't pay, your messages can't even be read and the people you send it to can't even see if they got a message. (unless they payed or on some extra rare occasions like 1/10,000).

It's like they diluted the quality of conversations by introducing communication trouble that you can't even identify... normally when you send a message to someone they receive a copy of the message that they read and reply to. On all of those dating website when you send a message to someone it's the same as if you would speak to someone through a sound proof glass.
>>
>>24871025
I don't think this is true. You need to pay if you want to see who liked you and shit like that but I've sent messages to grills and gotten replies
>>
>>24871975
This. paying on OKcupid lets you see you likes your profile and allows you to browse anonymously, among other lesser perks like being able to change your profile name. Sending and receiving messages is free
>>
>>24870078
so you're saying you don't ever message and complain you don't get attention?
quit being an autistic shut in and gain a personality or get used to being alone for the rest of your bitter life. Dating only works if you put some effort into it.

sincerely, a femanon who actually got a successful relationship on that app.
>>
>>24873014
>sincerely, a femanon who actually got a successful relationship on that app.

Not much of an accomplishment
>>
the main problem I seem to run into on dating sites is after conversing for a while they just seem to stop responding, feels bad man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.