[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetically broken thread ITT we either post whatever the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 52

File: WIN_20160229_13_37_55_Pro.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160229_13_37_55_Pro.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Pathetically broken thread

ITT we either post whatever the fuck we want, but should be mainly about how/why we are pathetically broken, and why we didn't/haven't, will/won't DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I'll go first.
Parent issues. ( Grew up with parents who treated each other like shit all my life ). I don't trust love because I don't really know it. If the thread takes off I will add more details.
General vent thread, too </3
pic semi-related
>>
File: sad_snow.gif (1004KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_snow.gif
1004KB, 500x281px
>ugly
>turbomanlet
>assburgers
>didn't make any real friends until middle school when I started to fall in with the other weird kids
>severely socially stunted because rejected by society
>now only have autistic interests like vidya, Dungeons and Dragons, and anime

I like hanging out with my other geek friends, and I don't even like normal people because they're cunts to me, but I'm 24 and starting to long for female companionship. Hanging out with a select few male nerds and never trying to gain experience with women killed any chance of that happening.
Interactions with people who aren't already close to me are just me acting cold and distant while I'm really just exercising herculean effort to keep myself from sperging out and showing the world how much of a socially inept autist I really am.

Probably pretty tame compared to others here, but that's why I'm pathetic. It's nice to vent too.
>>
>bad at talking to girls
>always the secondary friend in groups
>extreme social anxiety
>sit on the computer all day
>shitty nerd tier hobbies (dnd, video games, anime, livestreamers)
>bald at 19 years old
not a big fan of my life desu family
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

would really like to lose it to a girl from soc

kik: zsasza
>>
I'm helplessly in love with my best friend of 11 years, this summer, while i was visiting home, these feelings just got stronger, but of course I was too much of a lil bitch to do anything about it, and only found out once I got back to where I study (across the country) that he likes me too, but I'm too much of a mentally ill fuck for it to work. He's dating somebody now, which scares the shit out of me
>>
File: screa,.png (297KB, 633x353px) Image search: [Google]
screa,.png
297KB, 633x353px
>bullied from young childhood until highschool
>parents were nice enough but both worked so much that i was basically raised by the internet since I was 12
>BPD male (kill me)
>Never had a real life gf and the only internet relationship I had ended with her revealing that she didn't like me and was systematically ruining my life through online lies and rumors for fun, even going as far as calling the only people i knew irl anonymously once telling them I am suicidal to get me put in a psych ward. (which didn't work)
>because of her I am incapable of meeting anyone new because everyone always judges me based on the intricate lies she told that they find online
>will die alone as a result and basically just spend all day playing video games

Like jesus christ she broke me so badly even on top of mental illnesses already existing that trusting people is very hard, but when I do I get immensely clingy and then that destroys whatever i build up too. I'm a complete hopeless wreck and will probably kill myself at 25 (I'm 21) if my life is the same way.
>>
Girl I was with for 5 years and planned or marrying left me recently out of complete nowhere. Constantly telling myself it is my fault for not being good enough. I don't know how to live life without her. Afraid I will never be able to court another woman or be able to find someone I loved/connected with as much as her.
>>
>23, still a junior in university
>PTSD, BPD, anxiety disorders (weird time growing up i guess)
>cutter. massively addicted. scars everywhere.
>i'm a bitch. an absolute bitch. if im anxious or overwhelmed i can't handle people and it makes me snap and feel out of balance bc i get so claustrophobic
>either can't talk, or won't shut up. I'm fucking annoying
>fat and eating disordered. i've cycled through "normal" eating patterns, but they never last long. lots of restricting and binging. lost about 25lbs in 2 months though and i'm at my lowest weight in almost 2 years so i guess it's a good start
>spent 1.5 years of my life in psych hospitals. can't let go of that. it's my biggest fear now.
>only able to function when stoned
>>
Severe depression caused me to stay away from people.
The prolonged solitude got me with schizophrenia.

I can keep contact with people but I barely feel anything but the same constant whitenoise buffer of depression.

It's like I am sinking and nothing can save me.
Nothing can save me mainly because I have accepted how it is.
I see myself remaining in this room composing music, and onr fine morning I will probably end it myself if my lungs don't kill me beforehand.

I have struggled for years to get a better life.
I have worked hard but nothing helps except my music and the few random contacts I have with people.

I just gave up. And I am quite happy with that decision.
>>
>autism
>fat
>extremely clingy
>kinda ugly
>very lazy
>best friend just died (he was a bird)
I have severe sensory issues that I'm getting therapy for, that will hopefully permit me to eat normal food and do things. Posting contact info would be stupid, but hey I am stupid! My kik is mrdespair1990 you can add "tries to use this thread to find gf" to my list of failures.
>>
>social anxiety for years
>PTSD
>anorexic
>no family (or friends who REALLY care)
>weird sense of humor and really bad at acting happy when I'm not(or other way around) so sometimes kinda too honest when meeting new people, probably scare them away

Of course I try to fix things but it's just always a fight in my head
>>
>>24864780
If she didn't say why, it's because she's the one who did something wrong, it is nothing on you trust me. I had a similar thing but fewer years, and I know exactly why she left me and it's because I was a piece of shit, you've not really done anything wrong from the sounds of it so you are fully capable of everything you had with her, with another person, you can do it :)
>>
File: idontevenfuckingknow.png (123KB, 1360x459px) Image search: [Google]
idontevenfuckingknow.png
123KB, 1360x459px
>>24863858
I don't mean offense here but I tend to make really good connections with ones with the "brutally honest" syndrome, or in other phrase, assburgers. Anyway. You seem to know yourself well enough, just take a deep breath in, and breathe the anxiety out. Good luck with talking with women and finding your (One). Solid advice: you must know yourself and feel complete satisfied with your person before striving for your other half, otherwise you'll be unfairly asking of them to fill in what is left for you to fill!

>>24863995
I get that... But it really is all up to you, family.

>>24864718
Oh cool.

>>24864755
dubs!!?? I myself am in no position to give myself entirely to someone.... I mean I am, but I'm not... Sucks. Maybe call them, keep it light at first be like hey I just called to say Hi. If things are going good on the phone you must seize the chance and ask them what they truly think of you. Unless you wish to lead a life of regret afterwards?..

random doodle of mine
>>
>>24864770
I really get ya there, I'm also 21. But hey life isn't complicated, people are..... Find better people anon.

>>24864780
as a woman, I know that hormones might be something going on. maybe she fell out of love. I don't want to pry here you didn't give much info about what the relationship was like before she left...

>>24865072
I don't even know where to start anon but you have my attention, I comprehend what you are saying and I am still listening.

>>24865147
I don't know what to say to this. I'll tell you though that if you feel like saying more, I am listening and I am watching

>>24865185
I see. I don't have a kik because I don't have time for that shit.

>>24866264
You didn't say much so I don't really know what to say. But if you want I can try to lend some advice, and I am always here to listen. I am watching
>>
>Bipolar, Severe GAD, Hypochondria, an issue that's making it hard to walk but no one will help find out what the fuck is causing it.
>Thinking people are objects since my only interaction with people who ever seemed to care seems to be online and real life people just end up hurting me.
>No dad. Mom made me want to commit suicide at 10.

Can't do anything, I'm almost literally stuck in my room. I can crawl. That's about as far as that gets. Gets me to the car to a doctor appointment at a shitty clinic someone on the internet pays for that I told wasn't doing anything.

I've spent 6 years trying to better myself. I've only gotten worse.
>>
Raped.

So degrading, he never got in trouble, I still see him all the time.

It's terrible, I want to die.
Ruined my life, im broken because I have nobody, I have met people who liked me, but always leave because they think I do not like them, but I am scared to trust anyone.

I am alone

I will probably drop out of school
>>
>>24863776
lel fucking faggots stop moping and stop going on 4chan
>>
Anxiety so I rarely do shit.

Socially awkward as hell so even if I manage to talk to someone they think I'm fucked in the head (not wrong).

My 'friends' rarely acknowledge my existence.

School isn't so bad but I switched programs so I've added another 2+ years to my stay.
>>
>>24867203
Maybe switch schools if you can?
>>
tfw this thread speaks to me
>>
>>24867219
People are allowed top mop

>>24867223
I want to, but my parents cant really afford, and they don;t think I was just being a slut
>>
be me, M22
Graduated school 3 years ago
also lost contact with most friends these last 3 years
literally live in nowhere
also no car
can't find job because of it
basically no money because no job because no car because no money
also socially awkward
most days talk to no one thus I'm usually locked up in my room playing vidya
not to brag but i don't consider myself that bad looking, tfw beer belly without drinking beer.

>>24863776
If it's any consolation, OP, you look cuddle-able.
>>
>>24867165
>You didn't say much so I don't really know what to say.
This is one of my 'problems' too haha. Hear this all the time
I just always try to be invisible I guess but at the same time want to talk and have friends.. Making that really hard for them and for me
>>
F24
>hardly any social life
>haven't had sex or real kiss in two years
>NEET
>apply to 5-8 jobs every week and got several interviews but still no offer after looking for 3 months
>no car
>not much money
>living at home
>stay in my room all the time surfing internet
>>
>>24868204
22 m here, I'm basically the male equivalent of you
>>
22 M
Highschool dropout
negligible single mother
no social skills until recently, but i still dislike interacting with people, regardless
had 3 friends from middle school, only 1 i still talk to regularly
everyone else i know is either from connections from other friends, playing in a grindcore band, or the project m community, no lasting friendships from those
fucking with full time manual labor jobs until i figure out what to do with my life
Tried writing music since i was 16, only 2 complete songs i dont like
severely adverse to intimacy
closet faggot
pretty much all I do nowadays is work, say hi to cat, internet while listening to metal, watch some MST3K, go to bed, wash rinse repeat, and im trying to break out of that cycle.
tldr; life sucks and then you die
>>
File: IMG_0381.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
I've got the perfect life. Great job, wonderful kids, strong family.

but my wife a lazy fat slob that has zero sex drive because of weight gain and meds they gave her to deal with the depression from weight gain and being lazy

The worst part is I'm not interested in having an affair or getting a hooker. I hate social media so have no Kik or snap chat to be able to sext wyman. I'd just like to have sex with my wife

My solution was to buy a fake pussy sleeve. I Went ahead and got some lube and upgraded the shipping. Yay me
>>
>>24868204
Well where are you femanon?
>>
There are Daddies standing by waiting to help; cook you an incredible meal, listen, snuggle, let you borrow the car... sometimes stepping outside your comfort zone and opening your heart to other possibilities and traveling down alternate roads can be a solution. It's just a thought. (Not every older guy is fat, bald, and a creepy jerk).
>>
>24 M, kissless virgin
>Still in university, feels bad because I'm not as good as I should be
>The guy who sit alone, pretty much friendless
>No car license because it's pointless if you don't have friends to hang out with
>Sit on the computer all day even if I'm not into gaming
>Really skinny (under 110lbs) and not tall (5"7)
>Long hair, scared to cut them
>No girls find me attractive
>I like to talk, but I'm bad at it if the other person is not very talkative and doesn't start the conversation first
>Can't handle voice chat
>Can't remove/block my contacts even if we never talk and they already removed me as a friend
>Depressed quite often
>Looking for online things because I can't handle real life relationships. I actually delude myself into thinking online relationships are real even if I never had an online gf
>Feels bad if one of my contacts find someone else to talk to (I like clinginess), paranoid if he/she left me because he/she find some else better than me to talk to
>Quite scared of /soc/ girls because I think they have many other contacts besides me
>I'm scared to become an orbiter so I never add any contact if they don't request me
>Suicidal thoughts from time to times
>Have an online MtF attractive friend right now, feels bad when she tell me about the other guys she likes more than me

Life sucks
>>
>>24865072
Are you me
>>
File: IMG_4485.jpg (122KB, 764x1293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4485.jpg
122KB, 764x1293px
20 F

Last 5 years have been a slow descent into insanity. Been inpatient many times. This year has been ok- I have a job but I am very much reclusive and have no desire to see anyone. Losing touch with reality— I am worried because most serious mental illnesses develop/intensify in early twenties. I am not medicated and refuse to be.

I feel very lonely but even when I am with other people I feel even more miserable than I do when I am alone
>>
>>24868888

I think youre pretty normal, take it from a 35 yo guy who have been there, personality is still taking form until late 20s, people are usually jerks unless you just share a beer with them, youll be fine
>>
I god sexually abused since a very young age (7) but I was an autistic, scared and shy kid even before that so my life kinda always sucked but not too much. The constant grouping, assault and rape once was bad but I think being socially unadaptable and afraid of any confrontation or real-life communication is worse for me now.
>>
>>24868900
No one is a "jerk" to me. It is not them. I find myself put off by everyone; family, friends, coworkers. I cannot eat with people any more because the sound of them chewing enrages me. When I talk with someone I cannot listen because I analyze everything they do... "This person is doing ____ because ___"
>>
>>24868658
Just set small goals and complete them, like your license. It would suck if an opportunity came up and you wish you had a license... stop being a complete list of failures. Do something.
>>
File: Pretty much this.png (171KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty much this.png
171KB, 1366x768px
>>24867190
So I looked up hypochondria; it is not when you are very worried about being healthy? If so- You can talk with me. We can make something work. You are not alone, if you care to read that, I don't know. But I am here, I am watching

>>24867203
This isn't funny, I will not make a mockery of you. I am watching. If you want to speak, speak. We are apart from one another I will not give you direct advice- you say you are in High School my direct advice is speak to an adult immediately!

>>24867219
Do you want to have some coffee with me?

>>24867232
If you wish to, share whatever you've got. I'm here. I'll be watching

>>24867622
I don't care if you say I look like this or that- Let me let you know that I'm mainly here to talk/vent. Aside from all that what is your favorite genre of gaming? Maybe we can play through steam sometime if we have similar interest. That goes for everyone ITT

>>24868182
I'm glad you're opening up though, because we both know that we can't make change if we keep going back to old ways right?

Keep opening up, you're safe here. I'll be watching

>>24868204
Well the internet doesn't take much effort. It's everything you can ask, except for the real thing. There's not much else I can say to this post. If you want to chit chat, I'll be watching

>>24868289
Hey- I dropped out 2 months before graduation! Look at that! Back to reading your post~ If you look at my tabs, the first one is a thirteen year old making a post about nihilism and feeling rather upset. I'm in the same boat as you. the one that we don't know what we want to do with our lives one. If you opened yourself up to males, maybe you would feel different towards physical affection. Anon I too am a bit like you but I'm openly into both women and men. it seems to me that my pathetic misery leads me to loneness and mistrust.. Please stick around though. I'll be watching
>>
>>24868911
I know you're right as much as I know I don't wanna look at my license and thinking how pointless it is.
>>
26/M

Complete shut in all my life after in my younger days having the 'love of my life' who then while pregnant, had my kid who later passed away due an issue with his heart.(I know it was mine as we had tests done.) Other than that I always feel like it was my fault, or I did something wrong. But hey, depression, no friends and an online life. Going good, right?
>>
>>24868980
having the 'love of my life' who then while pregnant cheated on me.
Forgot to add the cheating part.
>>
>>24868451
>I've got the perfect life

No you don't and let me tell you why- Because in the following sentences and the picture you chose. You are so stuck in your own fantasy of what a perfect world is you do not accept your REALITY. THIS IS YOUR LIFE ANON, AND YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT YOUR FAT WIFE WHO- what is her typical lifestyle and why do you and your wife resort to medication that just makes it worse? I'll be here, I'll be watching. I mean no offense, only a brutal awakening. If you want change- you have to change yourself. If your wife is too fat and depressed to be by your side along the journey then you have to communicate this with her if you want to be Happy/Fulfilled

>>24868491
I'm not happy with myself so I don't think I could work out in a relationship, I would just end up alone again like now.

I'd appreciate if you stuck around and continued to pry open my hard exterior I've developed. Maybe just for a few minutes

>>24868658
I agree. I agree that your life sucks, I and I can imagine everyone would hate that life. You're normal for feeling everything. Want help? Want to make a change? No one can lead a horse to water. Life is 1% things happening to you, 99% how you react to it.

>>24868888
I am watching, I am here, I can relate. That is why I typed only the things I have typed. If you were to tell me in person, there would be silence from me, because I just understand, and I am like that too and I don't know what to do really.

>>24868906
are you safe now, how has your life digressed/progressed...
>>
>>24868204
Suck at interviewing?
>>
22/F
>stupid
>shitty interests
>no family
>no future

I have a dissociative disorder that's running my life.
I lose huge chunks of time, I went through about a week in the last 3 days.
I just want to die.
>>
>>24867165
>Find better people anon.
I would if I could, but I can't meet anyone because of her anymore.
>>
I'm broken
>>
my dad left another family for us making us "The other family"
raised by alchoholic schizophrenic/paranoid/bipolar father, alchoholic bipolar/dissociative mother
took on their social habits.
have aspergers ontop of social habits from a previously institutionalized dad and low functioning mom
only reason i get by in life is because ofbeing female
thus is life
>>
18/M
>Still haven't become more than an acquaintance to anyone at my uni
>Feel like people are plotting something against me, or that they irrationally hate me from the moment they see me
>Want to matter to someone but fear that I'd just make them miserable
>the only people that tolerate me do so because they think I'm funny, can't talk to them about being miserable
>life will only get worse, can't study, I feel unreality, somethings wrong with me
>would kill myself but don't want to stick my parents with college debt

Sorry for being over verbose, I'm just on a self-pity bender i guess
>>
>>24869030
>I'm not happy with myself so I don't think I could work out in a relationship, I would just end up alone again like now.

Can relate. Some old women tried to remind me of a single girl. She means well but i can't see how it could last.
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (218KB, 722x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
218KB, 722x761px
>Arrogance
>Inability to know when to stop
>Enough is never enough
>End up hurting people a lot
>Probably bipolar but to pussy to get screened
>Lethargic when it comes to exams and school
>General sense of displacement
>Don't know where I'm going
>stuck in an irrelevant town in an irrelevant country
Shit blows
>>
I couldn't check back in for a couple of days. Doubt anyone who responded to me still here but eh worth a go at not just ignoring . x.x

>>24867165
Thank you. That seems a bit surprising.

>>24868677
Man, I certainly hope not. I feel for you.
>>
>>24869247
yeah, you dissociate from YOURSELF, that's a valid reason for wanting to die. You get to know yourself through other people, but you also get to hate yourself through other people too. You can pick and chose who you want in your life. That's why it feels so special to have the chosen one(s)

Life never gets easier, you just become wiser

I'm still here if you need to talk.

>>24869339
that's not true and you know it. I'm not falling for that, you're makin an excuse and unless you give me more facts and story then I stand by what I previously said.

You are your own person, start acting like it. I'll be watching if you want/need to talk to me.

>>24869494
Please explain and elaborate.
I'm here if you need to talk

>>24869522
You're joking " of being female " I'd love to read more if you want to keep talking

>>24869605
You are appreciated. All I have to say, next, is this..... Your lack of self love is showing. no one will ever know how to love you or satisfy you if you continue on the way you are on now; If you don't know what makes you happy and expect others to know, then you're just silly!

I'll be here, and I'm looking out if you need to talk to me. I'll be watching

>>24869619
How do you mean?
---------------------------------------------------------

Just throwing out some cool pics here and there~ </3
>>
>>24869717
i don't understand what you mean by "you're joking "of being female"
i don't really feel like i'm in any bad situation i just have a serious history of family mental health issues. My great grandmother down to my mother on my mothers side is bipolar including aunts and uncles and all immediate family members have attempted suicide before as well as my grandmother, aunts, uncles, and great grandmother while younger.
I am happy with my life and the only thing noticeably wrong with me is probably not understanding social things.
I get evaluated every few years to check for any mental status change and have been evaluated since I was in kindergarten because of the severity of my families overall health. on the topic of being the other family, my dad left 2 older kids and a wife to be with my mom and I came along.
if you have any questions i don't mind answering
>>
File: 4b024ecd36c54ddca4f80eda007146c9.jpg (678KB, 1229x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4b024ecd36c54ddca4f80eda007146c9.jpg
678KB, 1229x1536px
20/M/WA

>Disowned by family
>Stupid
>Extremely unhappy and unmotivated
>Struggle with being homeless
>mentally ill

I've been unhappy my entire life with the exception of like 3 months. I remember being really young and feeling hopeless and nihilistic.
I know how to make myself happy, but I'm so broken and beaten down by the continual onslaught of bad shit that happens and bad decisions. I keep trying to move forward but at a slow pace.
I feel so alone, and shitty. I'm going to end up permanently living in a pscyh ward some day.
>>
>>24863776
i dont even know where to begin
>grew up in a fucked up home
>poor
>was emotionally abused for years
>sister was the golden child no matter what she did
>was bullied all though school
>i get taken advantage of all the time
>constantly get fucked over
>the one girl that cared about me i pushed away and now i cant contact her because the number isn't the same anymore.

im such an emotional wreck right now its not even funny.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 249x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 249x231px
I'm in a weird place where talking to anyone makes me feel secluded. It's strange because I've been around people so often recently but it feels like I'm in the background compared to the rest of a group of people.

I really like the people I talk to, they're friendly and intelligent and interesting. It's just that I can't connect with anyone anymore and it leaves me completely starved for social interaction despite constantly being in a social situation. Very frustrating.

I've also been really sexually frustrated recently and I think it might be contributing to my current situation somehow. I've avoided relationships for a few years because I knew I was emotionally unstable and my first instinct would be to look to someone for stability, love, and validation of myself. I know that's a bad idea so I've been attempting to solidify myself as an individual by finding out what makes me happy and learning to love myself. It hasn't been very successful though..

I've lived through enough things that should have killed me to know that so long as I'm alive I'll at least have a chance for improvement and a better life, it's just been hard to cling to the hope of something better given the Depression and anxiety that have been wreaking havoc on me and making life nigh impossible to enjoy. I've been lucky lately as I've gotten a new job that I don't mind at all, and I have plenty of friends into the same things I am. I'm quite lucky, I'm hoping that I'll get to a point where I can enjoy that.

Shit it's good to rant.
>>
>single mom
>never home
>grew up alone 90% of the time
>have no idea how to relate to other people

To be clear, I'm not saying I'm some aspie/beta/whatever you want to call it with poor social skills.
I can talk to people. I just don't get why I should talk to people.
I long for companionship but everyone really, really, really bores me.
My entire life I can count on one hand the number of people who have actually interested me.
And the older I get, the more and more success in life seems predicated on the ability to be "one of them," to pass myself off as normal and make small talk with coworkers and be an upstanding citizen of my community or whatever. And fuck that noise.
I wish I could just move to the woods and live on the land and never see anyone ever again.
>>
>>24869030
I can stick around, I am very patient.
>>
File: mentallydone.png (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mentallydone.png
125KB, 1366x768px
>>24869763
I don't know I guess I just didn't understand what you meant when you said that since youre a woman you have it easier. Could you elaborate?

>>24869837
Reddit. Anyway. Why not go to the psyche ward now? It will probably do better benefit the sooner you go. I don't know if I want to go to one myself. The point is; your family is not you, but a large part of you. The people and stuff you hold closest to you is what makes you you, but it's NOT YOU. You ultimately decide what to do... I'm here to talk.

>>24870057
Good thing I don't find this stuff funny. If you want to vent more I'm here and if you want any feedback I'll gladly give. I'll be watching

>>24870062
Just by loving yourself that allows for happiness- just loving yourself is bringing about happiness it is one and the same. Yes ranting is good and I am here for you.

>>24870531
Good news! You know what you want! Others haven't a clue! Enough of that~ anon it's good that you don't conform to groups you don't like. If you wish to talk more about the kind of civilization you'd PREFER to live in, I'll be waiting

>>24870579
I think your tag changed I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>24870689
Eh, I don't think that's entirely true.
I know I want interesting people, but I don't understand what makes people interesting to me. So I don't know where to look.
It just seems like magic to me.
>>
File: d4abdb81bf374ee4b1ad3f5ba2e44362.jpg (440KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
d4abdb81bf374ee4b1ad3f5ba2e44362.jpg
440KB, 1536x864px
>>24870531
>Single mom
>Never home
>Grew up alone 90â„… of the time
>Have no idea how to relate to other people

Your whole post, I relate to quite a lot.

>>24870689
Having been in a pscyh before, that would be a terrible thing for me to do at the moment. I'm trying to come to a certain level of being content that's definitely possible for me, but challenging. If I fail yet again, I'll definitely go.
And I know about the family thing. Still as much as I like being my own person, having family is kinda important to me, or just having friends that are family. Don't worry about replying and stuff, mass responses don't seem easy.
>>
>>24863776
have aspergers, easily manipulated, ex has been abusing me for years

i just saw you appear to have pigtails and eevee lanyard so curious to talk to you. if that is you in the picture.
>>
Asexual, extremely empathetic but I find it really easy to manipulate people, so I try not to do it often. Never been in any kind of decent relationship. Had a death wish since I was 13, betrayed by two very good close friends and just live like I'm homeless now, going from country to country. I'm just tired and I've been tired for years so I'm just waiting for it really. Nothing out there but pain, lads, especially when people are involved. And hell, even when they're not.
>>
>>24870689
>Good thing I don't find this stuff funny. If you want to vent more I'm here and if you want any feedback I'll gladly give. I'll be watching

i just don't feel like myself anymore. im constantly on the edge of going off on people for even the slightest thing they do to piss me off. im just so done with always being the person that puts so much effort into shit only for it to get me nowhere. i just don't even know wtf im feeling anymore. i want to be left alone, but at the same time i just want someone to hold me. thats the only way i know how to explain it.
>>
Hey, if anyone just wants to talk my kik is danabels1. No worries if you don't wanna.
>>
File: 20170128_223204.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_223204.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>24863776
>Black
>Trans
>unpassing
>30
>SuperFat
>TurboUgly
>Host of mental problems including adhd, occasional depression and anxiety, Nonexistent self esteem, Aspergers etc.
>dropped out of college
>just a general, all around piece of human garbage.

Im alone most of the time because of normal people being unwilling to tolerate my insanity/bullshit. Starting hormones did help me some, but for the most part I have accepted being alone for the rest of my life. It was like that for a good part of the first half of my life, Why wouldn't it be the same for later half?
>>
>20 M
>Basically autistic all through highschool
>Very few friends
>Get into uni
>Actually find decent friend group
>Find out I have abandonment issues
>Also bad at building close relationships with people because I be vulnerable
>Literally lie to everyone I know about my life because the real me is so shitty and I dont wanna get hurt
>Stop trying in Uni and go partying/binge drinking every day to forget about how shitty my life is
>Feelsbadman
>>
>>24870796
*Don't like being vulnerable
>>
>>24870689
My bad, my tag did change and I didn't notice: >>>24868491
>>
https://youtu.be/jD8tjhVO1Tc
>>
File: Euthanasia3.jpg (80KB, 585x910px) Image search: [Google]
Euthanasia3.jpg
80KB, 585x910px
>>24870914

>1:55
>>
>drug addicted alcoholic
>Major depressive disorder, severe anxiety. ~10 years.
>Barely, just barely keeping it together.
>Good job. But show up drunk and high
>Fiance just bailed a year ago.. before the substance absuse. And the meltdown of life haha. Is just a total fuckass when our paths cross.
>Only close friend/best friend died 6 months ago in an accident.
>Crippled by grief. Escape with the addiction which eventually breaks me.
>Hope is totally gone.
>Very alone. Live alone. Friends are superficial.
>Heart is broken at the realization that everyone is so selfish I'll never get a helping hand that I would really appreciate.
>Awake for 45 hours. A couple pieces of bread and cheese in those hours. Glass after glass of vodka. Drugs.. never ending.
>The thought of being sober is sickening.
>No where to go. Live in a huge city with no family or real friends.
>So I stay as fucked up as possible so I don't have to face reality where I'm just a piece of worthless shit.
>In my late 20s. And a girl. And if you're some kind of powerful soul saving robot. Please let me know.
>>
>>24871204
Oh wait can I add a tiny bit. Most men find me above average on that whole attractiveness thing. l don't remember the last time I felt a male viewed me as.more than a piece of meat. I keep my legs closed.
>>
Honestly I don't know how it even happen .
>>
>>24871221
Lol that sucks :(
On the bright side, getting drunk every day is really fun :D
>>
>>24871221
kik me on conroyboy and we can talk. I will not send dick pics, I just wanna talk.
>>
>>24871229
Lol it is until this time when I'm so tired and weak that my mind just ravages me. Kind of just waiting for the day that my balcony becomes the option at the top of the list. But yes.. when I first get drunk it's nice :)
Mind the emo. It's late.
>>
>>24871246
Lol ya I get u.
I used to be a business major, everyone I knew from my first year in uni is fake as fuck. Its so hard to find real connections. I just end up getting drunk with people cause they seem more real that way. Feelsbadman
>>
>>24863776

>too autistic to ever be emotionally vulnerable with people
>have super autistic hobbies (shitposting and super smash brothers melee) making it hard to connect with women

Mostly these two
>>
>>24871256
Who ever thinks that people, relationships and sobriety go together well.. ha my words probably aren't even working
>>
>>24871297
Ya, I feel like everyone just has these huge walls up and they rarely let u in (Except for when u guys get shitfaced together). Its weird how u can connect with someone when u guys are drunk together, but then they act like it never even happened the next day.
>>
>24M
>social anxiety and general mistrust of people as it feels like people are out to get me
>repeatedly reject help and contact despite wanting it
>recently fired from job because anxiety made it hard for me do deal with customers despite being good at the non customer service aspect
>NEET hobbies
>hate leaving home because being around people wears me out
>KV who has only dated someone twice

I promised myself I'd give up if things didn't improve when I was 30. I'm ready to set that forward three years.
>>
>>24863776

I'd like a broken woman in my life to watch squirrels with me

someone that's down to overload their sensory perception by allowing me to fuck the living ghost out of them and eventually reproduce some sort of demon spawn

we could ironically wallow in self pity if you want but that's not really 'ideal', i don't think that would be enjoyable at all. it would be better to embark on a sarcastic journey of dark and morbid humor, or discover some sort of darker truth that we never wanted to dwell upon

this would be nice
>>
>>24871361

oh im sorry i forgot to post all the tertiary stuff

>23m
>paranoia bordering schizophrenom disorder, social inadequacy, ADHD/ADD, dissociative identity disorder, some other fucking malarkey it's all relative because i dont take medication for any of it
>i like to indulge in socially isolated activities but i prefer ones that don't revolve solely around videogames or perhaps i'm so deprived of joy that i don't know what anymore
>im a writer, and a shit one at that, but a writer
>i like asian food and im a fat kid deep down but im only like 150 lbs 5'7 lean-ish average
>it takes me seven seconds to lose interest in a conversation with a stranger
>it takes me seven seconds to lose interest in general without constant stimulus
>it takes me seven seconds to orgasm if the girl is too pretty for me and i get too excited
>i'll probably orgasm seven times in a row anyway
>ADHD runs my life and i cant compose structured thoughts that are socially relative to what is happening around me
>all i want to do is write books, do music, do cinema, do something of this nature to some degree
>i want to do these things because i don't want to be swallowed by adrenaline fixation
>i seldom find purpose in life for myself because i give little of a shit about myself and have this paradox complex where i just want to provide for someone else and not myself, because i am content with being homeless, fishing, doing drugs, and generally just surviving without indulging in society
>i leech internet
>i sleep out of a van when there's nowhere to go
>it's exciting, it sucks, but it also gives me an agenda for the morning to find some oddjob or sell some useless shit i stockpiled over the years

yeah anyway i have ADHD, squirrels and shit, living a financially lucrative life is pointless to me without someone to do it for in all honesty

the fuck do i need a house for if all i do is read, smoke, occasionally drink a vodka
>>
>>24871204
you know you have to let go of drugs if you want things to improve right? i don't mean to chide you but it's critically important that you do. nobody really knows how badly drugs fuck them up until they stop. not even at rock bottom. you're gonna die hun, when life could be so much more. i don't want to see you go like that.. nobody does.

add me on skype if you'd like.
[email protected]
can't talk tonight but another time.
>>
>>24871397
my skype goes for anyone else too if anybody wants
>>
>>24871297
>>24871246
>>24871221
>>24871204

i literally fucking love you.

me:
drug addicted alcoholic.
depressed.
also drink at work.
why on earth would you ever want to get married?
i only surround myself with other alcoholics
hope is totally gone.
very alone, but i like to be.
no heart.
it's 530 am. i've had a lot of vodka
the thought of being sober is truly terrifying
NYC
i want to die.
mid 20's

don't change a thing.

kik: vintagedrumandbass
email: [email protected]
>>
>19
>recently realised that actually pretty autistic in comparison to others
>have severe bi-polar and anxiety issues
>fired from job cause nearly overdosed three times there and that's when i bothered to even go
>severe drug dependency issues
>takes a whole lot of fucking effort to get out of house
>my dealers have either been arrested or being monitored
>probably going to get kicked out of uni and get cut off youth allowance
>computer has gone to shit and cant afford to fix it cause no job
>still on my Ls, little sister has Ps and just bought a car today
>my manic phases last for about 3 months and everything goes back to shit

no redeeming qualities to my life rn
>>
>>24868888

Sarcasm of all the pedantic spastic shit I posted aside, I can sympathize with 'no meds'. I've seen people become zombified from dependancy on such drugs like ritalin and the like and it's.. fucking depressing to witness, because it's worse than being insane. I was offered the same option since I was 7 years old, and now instead of being a zombie I'm just a fucking spazzo 23 year old former military dude that's fringing on psychosis and is socially inept with dealing with civilians in society. The first six months of my discharge were contemplating whether or not to stick a pistol in my mouth with a half gallon of vodka beside me. I was jobless and sleeping out of a hot ass box van, couldn't cope with being sociable and average again, still haven't called family in 2 years now. Priorities are all fucked, I can't justify myself to work another shit job just to be dull and numb again. A few months before I got done with being a fucking tool to government politics, I got blasted out of my mind and curled up in a corner had a really pathetic mental episode for a grown man, where I came to the conclusion that all I am good for is surviving and I've never felt anything that seemed 'real'. There's always this looming prison overhead, an inescapable reality where there is no control. We're just automated because our memories have constituted up to this point that we are who we are and there is no way out of this.The only thing we can do is improvise and hope to fuck it works out.
>>
life is going okay.

i have a good job that i worry about losing.
i don't hurt about my ex as much.
things are slowly going the way I want them to.
i don't cry or panic own my own as much.

still pretty suicidal but i'll get there soon either way.
>>
I like this girl and I also hate her. I cut my contact off, but I still can't get her out of my stupid head. This should explain my situation better than anything I can muster to say.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.'

I hate and I love. Why I do this, perhaps you ask?
I do not know, but I feel it happening and I am tortured.

These conflicting feelings are tearing me apart as I am in a constant battle between my mind telling me that I ought to hate her, but my heart just wants to be around her because I need her more than anyhting, especially now.
>>
>16~22
>had a great future lined up
>got sick, had to drop out, all my contacts are irrelevant
>25 now
>3 years done nothing, been bedridden, suffering from depression in and out
>live with parents, no job, trying to go back to school but feel like I've missed out on the life I was supposed to have
>shit with girls I guess

life kinda sucks
>>
>>24863776
>Autistic
>Homeschooled
>Abusive parents
>Mum died at an early age
>Dad became even more abusive
>Develop no social skills
>Raped
>Constantly betrayed by anyone I trust
>Dad dies
>Have to move in with my aunt
>See her for 7 minutes per day for 3 years
>Eventually meet her son, my cousin
>Offers to let me come stay with him
>Constantly tries his hardest to understand and communicate with me
>Currently using an alias to talk to him online because it's the only way I can

>tfw autism, depression, social anxiety, PTSD and SPD
>Cousin is literally the only person I can even think about trusting
>The thought of going to a psychiatrist makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>24869717
that is a nice image
>>
>>24869717
>That's why it feels so special to have the chosen one(s)
nigger what are you talking about.
I have blackouts where I drive places and knit.
I don't even know how to knit.
>>
bumps of cocaine.
>>
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia

Now I want to end everybody. Woo! Kill kill kill.

Anyone interested? Pls be in England and local
>>
File: CHIKATILO 5.jpg (39KB, 764x498px) Image search: [Google]
CHIKATILO 5.jpg
39KB, 764x498px
>>24872618
I ain't in England, but pretty close in western europe. Got some contact info? I've got the feeling we'd get some amusement out of each other.
>>
>>24872688
That is too far away lad
>>
>>24869717
I live in an area where you can get arrested for sexual harrassment for even approaching a girl on the streets, and people in real life don't talk unless they already know each other
>>
Bump
Tfw no normie ending partner
>>
>>24872618
>Anyone interested? Pls be in England and local
what are you looking for?
>>
File: thies.jpg (51KB, 467x383px) Image search: [Google]
thies.jpg
51KB, 467x383px
>>24870771
>>24870707
It's magic. I'll be here to talk

>>24870717
I'm here to talk though, it's okay. I feel hopeless a lot, you and I are kinda in the same boat. and I get the family thing, it's just mine seems to be extreme. as in up and down too much. idk maybe I just need to get a job

>>24870730
Hi. What's up. I've shaved my head since and eevee was just one of my favorite pokemon when I was younger- my sister actually gave me that lanyard.... But I'm not one for watching tv. Anyway, like I said in a previous post, I tend to get along with ppl like you. I'm here to talk and listen. I'll be watching

>>24870759
Hey if you're ever in my area I'd like to meet you and we can talk all about it, how does that sound?

>>24870763
and you did a fine job at expressing yourself. I'm here to talk you through anything I can. I gather that you are lonely, and that's okay. It means that you know what piques your interest or not. I want to tell you something; loneliness hurts, and so does happiness. It's up to us which one we feel like hurting from. Life is pain. When you're not happy. I'll be watching for any replies.

>>24870771
I'll stay here for now.

>>24870794
Because of the choices you made. If you want to open up more I'm listening.

>>24870796
I'm here for you to talk. I'm listening

>>24870816
You're a Daddy? Lol

>>24870914
Not gonna lie I teared up a bit there, mate

>>24871204
I am a powerful soul saver. Am I a robot, stick around and find out? Lol.

>>24871225
But you know something is off. I'm here to listen

>>24871263
I see. Well, I'll be here if you wanna talk further

>>24871314
Well you're not alone. I'll be watching if you want to talk about anything. Who knows maybe I can say something insightful

>>24871361
10/10 would consider c:
Not bad anoon

>>24871389
Let me just say, I instantly could tell you write (':
You sound really cool though, nothing wrong going on here that I see!

>>24871399
Thanks

>>24871468
If you want to keep going, I'm listening.
>>
File: me to.png (31KB, 612x201px) Image search: [Google]
me to.png
31KB, 612x201px
>>24871501
I appreciate the way you talk, please stick around and maybe browse pic related. c:

>>24871502
I'm listening and here to talk... Please don't go like this~

>>24871526
There's nothing more I will say than: Look inside and you will see. That which you are seeking is seeking you. If you still want to talk, I'll be watching.

>>24871529
If you want to talk I am here and listening, I'll be watching

>>24871914
I'm not gonna lie I have to poop so bad but I hold it in whenever I'm not home alone because I think they are going to burst into the bathroom and make fun of me for shitting

That aside your anonymity here is safe, you can trust u s

>>24872106
I think so too <3

>>24872152
I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. If you want to talk it out I'm still here.

>>24872618
You're in good hands. Keep talking if you want, I'll be watching

>>24873064
If you want to talk I'm here.... I'd have to think about your post. I'm not ignorant to laws in other countries
>>
>>24863776
any schizophrenic girls feel free to add me on skype, my account is Pempheridae
>>
>>24874311
What's up with this schizophrenia obsession so many guys on 4chan have?
>>
>>24863776
I'm in my 30s. Been divorced twice. Both times due to infidelity, but not because the sex was bad. Both times because they decided years into it that polyamory was more their speed. 2nd one didn't even want to get divorced, just wanted to slut around and still blow me whenever.

Pretty tired of women. Wish I was gay.
>>
>>24874383
not him but I really like schizophrenic girls too. They're really nice and understanding and interesting to talk to.
>>
27 years old

was sentenced to 20 years when i was 16 for torturing my sisters molestor

had TB when i was little

parents addicted to drugs
>>
>>24874311
I don't have skype nor do I and the other people in my head want it.

>>24874448
If you want to talk about it- I'll be here

>>24874855
If you want to talk some more, I'm listening/ reading watching out for you.
>>
>>24873917
>I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. If you want to talk it out I'm still here.
Sorry, not trying to be a bitch I just don't know what you're talking about with chosen ones and stuff and I'm just really tired of missing time, and I'm also just really tired
>>
I just work too much and I need a girlfriend. Been depressed for a really long time, nothing new for most. Im actually pretty good looking, really good looking apparently according to those who dig asians. I do my best to be genuinely nice and caring too. I've gone through so much shit and got my heart broken so much, but it happens to everyone and Im not special.

The pathetic part I guess is I just ask honestly. If any biological girls out there like an actual cute asian boy that's friendly, funny, into anime, games, music, sex, and a ton of other stuff then just contact me at kik--crenom
>>
I feel like i'm in a stuation where it's really hard to make friends thanks to everyone my sort of age being in a bubble of having the same friends forever and most commuities i'm in are pretty much shut in nerds outside of having jobs. And i'm sick of being one of them.

And i'm weird about using facebook, i don't want people to know about my weird weaboo bullshit on there thanks to the "power levels" menality being engrained in me.
>>
>>24873323
Would be good to chat, I'm near Bristol
Got kik? Definitely got a few things to chat about
>>
21/M
>social anxiety
>unmotivated most of the time
>wageslave
>poor
>shitty abusive childhood
>barely passed high school
>shitpost on the internet all day
>still have no idea what to do with my life

could have been worse, I guess.
>>
>>24875013
I get that. But I'm still here to talk and listen to everything or anything you have to say.

>>24875103
That's something to consider, thanks.

>>24875128
well i'm here if you want to talk

>>24875275
If you still want to talk, I'll be here.
>>
>>24868204
This was me at around that age too.
28 now /m though. Still NEET but given up on job searching. Family doesn't really care either way
>>
i just really hate myself
>>
File: CHIKATILO 3.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CHIKATILO 3.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
I just really hate people. I wanna talk to other people who hate people because I'm tired of upholding my normie facade and feel the need to let it out sometimes.
>>
File: 1480014738563.jpg (52KB, 520x786px) Image search: [Google]
1480014738563.jpg
52KB, 520x786px
>>24876343
Congrats on choosing the most boring, vanilla serial killer in history as the idol of your hate.
>>
File: CHIKATILO 4.jpg (408KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CHIKATILO 4.jpg
408KB, 1130x1600px
>>24876370
>calls Chikatilo boring
>while posting Bundy
Nigga Chikatilo didn't even hate people, he just couldn't hold an erection. I choose Chikatilo because of how cheeky the motherfucker was, not because of his attitude, motivation or even the way he went about his shit. If it was about that I'd choose either Jeffrey Dahmer or good ol' Gacy boy, but their face pics aren't that cheeky.
>>
>>24863776
Something is wrong with me, I don't know what is it but definitely something is wrong with me. Ever since middle school I've had many friends, I was always surrounded by a gang of friends. They enjoyed being around me because of my humour and I always made them laugh, yet still I didn't have fun with them. Fast forward to university, still smart, good looking and good social skills, whenever I have a break a bunch of students come to me for tutoring, half are girls. I can see the way they talk to me some want to be more than friends, other boys telling me what's wrong with you? If I was in your place I would've gotten a blowjob from each one of them. what's wrong with you? And I ask myself what's wrong with me? When I think about it, it makes me sad but in reality I don't care. always unhappy and feeling a emptiness inside. What the fuck is wrong with me /soc/?
>>
>>24863995
>having friend groups at all

NORMIE GET OUT

Other than that I'm the exact same as you. Minus the anime.
>>
>>24869247
I'll be your hubby. We can have 4.5 kids. Well eat chicken tendies. And Vidya al WHY RESIST MY LOVE.
>>
>>24876544
Deal but I get to be a neet housewife.
>>
im a 21 year old virgin who hasn't had a relationship since she was 16 and my unindentified but almost certainly present mental health issues have advanced to the point where I can't make eye contact or talk to people anymore and have crying meltdowns every time things go wrong or i fuck up. I can't relate to people anymore i don't enjoy anything anymore my hobbies aren't fun anymore and I can't find any artistic inspiration.

People try to help me and to encourage me but I am too stupid and fucked up to get better and I just want to die.
>>
>>24863776
I feel like nothing really is of any interest to me anymore, and altough I do occasionaly feel charmed by certain ideas, in the end I keep feeling completely apathetic.
>>
Bullied through highschool, all by girls, the result wasn't me hating girls, I'm extremely scared of rejection and I hate myself, very low self esteem, now in uni I have no idea what girls think of me now that they're more mature, ive been approached by girls in clubs and now I don't know how attractive I really am at all or what features are attractive about me
>>
>24, M, virgin
>Dumb nerd hobbies
>limited social life
I am taking steps towards improvement. I'm going to the gym and buying better clothes and shit, but quite frankly I don't fucking go outside, and starting from nothing at 24 with Tinder as my only avenue for meeting women has been sorta demoralizing. I'm more in shape than I've ever been before, but I'm also way more sad everyday than before. It's honestly pretty painful, but I feel the only way out is through.
>>
>>24876950
Just hit up an advice thread or some shit.
>>
>>24876461
I think you should ask a professional.
>>
Had a bad falling out with the girl I'm crazy about, she texted some really nasty shit to me the other night didn't even respond to her. We sort of had a thing going for a bit. Now she has been staying with my friend because she her living situation is fucked. Almost certain that she's whoring herself out to him, she spends all day everyday with him and has been posting really slutty pictures of herself on social media. She was so into me just two weeks ago and were not even friends.

Just want to talk to her but I know that's probably the worst thing I can do right now. If she wants to make amends then that's on her.
>>
>>24876901

female me . jpg, except a little younger

don't suppose you wanna talk or smth?
>>
File: yasssss.jpg (70KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
yasssss.jpg
70KB, 480x469px
>>24876266
If you wanna talk about it, I'm listening okay?

>>24876343
Alright well I'm here to talk bring it on.

>>24876461
You haven't cultivated your true desires/ what's in your heart?

>>24876901
Then kill whatever it is that is killing you. You don't need it. Move on to what keeps you alive it's no simpler nor complicated than that people only complicate things such as yourself you either do or don't. I'll be here to listen and talk.

>>24876924
Same. Well hey if you wanna keep talking I'll be here maybe I can say something wise for you.

>>24876950
Ok. I'm here to listen and if I can help.

>>24877078
Yes it is true however it's good to know where you want to step out onto/into. If you feel comfortable then I am here to listen with you for all the things you want to become and live through life. I'll be here

>>24877120
well if you have any questions or want to ask me for advice I'm here just for that, I'll be watching out for you
>>
I'm a 24 year old who keeps fucking up school do to lack of interest, plays video games all day, and works a shitty minimum wage job. I have no desire to improve myself, and the only long term relationship i had was with a bi-polar chubby girl who had daddy issues
>>
>35/M
>brutal social anxiety
>always lonely but can't tolerate being with people
>like my job because i don't have to deal with anyone there other than talking to my boss a couple times some days
>working is the only thing that keeps my mind off of how shitty life is
>when i get off work i can't wait to go back so i can feel 'normal'
>>
>22/m
>Continuing to go to college just to avoid becoming a neet
>No friends, no girlfriend, family doesn't give a fuck about me
>Virgin
>Little job experience
>Bullied continuously from grade 1 to 12
>Stopped when I got to college
>Paranoid and can't trust anyone
>Low self-esteem and so used to being bullied that I instinctively get angry when someone compliments me because they must be making fun of me. I fucking panic if someone touches me because I automatically assume they want to hurt me like everyone else who lays a hand on me does.
Nothing brings me joy anymore and I am just waiting to die at this point. I take risks a lot in the hopes that something will kill me so I don't have to keep living and wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>24877542
I'm listening.

>>24877630
I'm listening.

>>24877634
I'm listening.
>>
>>24877542
Due* to lack of interest
>>
>>24863776
> demanding
> controlling
> dominating on all levels
>also, Philippines

I pretty much have my whole life in order. Prime 25, finished my MA, great career as a prof, has a business. Never had a girlfriend and don't want one. Fucked a lot of girls though.

What I want is a completely submissive individual to me. Someone who will do what I say, when I say, without question. Whose very motive of living will be serving me forever. Unconditionally loyal. And one who'll be as much a part of me as my right hand. Of course, being my exclusive property, I'll take full responsibility for her well-being.

I've had someone almost like this this but only lasted three months.
>>
>>24877120
honestly just talk to her man
>>
>>24877630
i was sort of coming to terms with being miserable, but i started dating a girl. was the first serious relationship in about 10 years. we didn't have much in common, but it seemed to work somehow and although she got on my nerves fairly often it was certainly preferable to being alone. we were together 8-9 months. one day she tells me she wants to have kids, which is something i absolutely don't want, so we broke up. that was 8 months ago, been miserable AF ever since. i don't miss her i just miss having someone
>>
>>24873823
The lack of contact info sucksb right now. Unless was intended but then still sucks
>>
>>24868658
Would you like to chat?
>>
File: 1425272425207.png (80KB, 316x208px) Image search: [Google]
1425272425207.png
80KB, 316x208px
I'm Paranoid Schizophrenic. Not tumblrina self-diagnosed, actually medically diagnosed. Been living with it for about two years now. The meds I've been given make it worse. I live with voices in my head. It's getting progressively worse with each month too. I lie to my psychiatrist because I literally cannot afford to be institutionalized. I'm barely hanging onto my job.

I don't know what's going to happen to me.
>>
>22m
>school only taught me not to put in any effort
>bullied
>abusive parents
>feel like a freak
>severe bdd
>almost raped my latest crush
>voices in my head
>kidney failure
>chainsmoker
>no one ever loved me
>>
>>24868888
Please post more
>>
File: three cubes.png (168KB, 261x266px) Image search: [Google]
three cubes.png
168KB, 261x266px
>Obese, comfort eating too strong
>Depression
>Suicidal thoughts
>Possibly AvPD
>No drive or motivation
>Scared of the world
>Scared of people
>Wake up in the middle of the night having panic attacks because I assume there were too many people around me in my dream
>Thought about enrolling in a course for art but had a panic attack
>If there's no anxiety when I'm around people, then it's just suicidal thoughts or dangerous thoughts that would get me out of the situation
>when I was working I would seriously consider stuff like chopping a finger off just so I wouldn't have to stay there
>was like something turned off in my brain during that time where I wasn't scared of anything (a few stories related during that time)
>have absolutely no control of my emotions
>think I was raped due to memory loss of a time and the nightmares that came after, probably not though
>parents argued all through my youth, people yelling or just random loud noises in general put me on the edge of a panic attack
>no friends
>no personality

Just writing this and thinking about it all is making my chest get tight, my heart hurt, and my body feel floaty. I am too far gone at this point and trying to fix it all will be a lot more effort than it's worth.
>>
>>24877933
Well you're not supposed to date someone that you don't like. only if you want to be unfulfilled.

>>24878856
You should tell me more, maybe I can help you.

>>24879107
If you want to talk I'm not going anywhere.

Stick around

>>24879346
three cubes?

Care to elaborate?
>>
21/m.

Got bullied as a kid and have huge trust issues.
Virgin as well cos fat/trust issues.
Last year was great in my self-esteem along with social skills development but I can't connect with people on a deeper level that I desperately want to.

Also thought I was suicidal for a bit because I'd take my car flying round backroads late at night at about 80-90 but after almost hitting a corner realised that I was just getting off on the adrenaline rush and that dying was the furthest thing from my mind.

TL;DR want to care about people but can't find someone who'll reciprocate. can't lose virginity because whenever a girl I know or on tinder starts getting frisky I start getting panic'd cos I don't how to react
>>
>>24879680
i can't recall ever being fulfilled. been living in perpetual depression since i was 10. i felt lucky to have someone, its not easy to meet people when you're a socially anxious recluse and have a job where you work in isolation
>>
File: 0IKgE9Q.jpg (103KB, 721x500px) Image search: [Google]
0IKgE9Q.jpg
103KB, 721x500px
>>24879691
I'd suggest getting to know yourself more, and sticking with what you like. Don't change for someone else and that's that

>>24879766
Do you want to make a change?
>>
File: eye.jpg (10KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
10KB, 240x159px
I'm going to go ahead and give more details now= all I can say is that I'm lonely and pathetic. Who the fuck kills themselves when they have opportunity to make a change in their lives? Weaklings. I want to make a change yet I'm here talking to all you fuckheads who I can relate with in one way or another. I won't be staying here for long, I'm not going to try to be a keyboard master, that's not my ideal reality. I don't really want to type anymore but I feel like I can't just end it like this. I have realized more and more- within these last couple weeks how lonely I am. And that loneliness is mostly responsible for my turmoil. So I'm going to be thinking about ways to not feel so lonely anymore and take action.

If you're still around, I'm not going now. I'm still listening, and I'll be watching
>>
>>24879880
ive tried over the years to change. i met some people through my last job, and through them met some more people and so on. went to parties, got drunk, went skiing and hiking and all the other crap that they did. it didn't make me any less miserable. i still force myself to go out and do things occasionally but it changes nothing. i don't really know why i still do it. i find my social anxiety an impossible obstacle and at this age im pretty much ready to give up. as i mentioned before i was sort of coming to terms with being like this but the relationship stirred up everything that had settled. i hate that i crave something that i can't deal with.
i hope you succeed in your quest for change. don't walk my path for fucks sake
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>aspergers
>molested as a kid (haven't told anyone)
>only 2 friends
>>
File: WIN_20170131_18_40_24_Pro.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170131_18_40_24_Pro.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>20
>shorter than the average guy
>body keeps getting thinner and thinner
>new skin cancers keep showing up on my face
>not suicidal, but am a suicide
>always tired
>haven't been remotely happy for months
>go to college and don't talk to anybody because no free time
>commute from home to save money
>no gf
>last gf cucked me with a 35 year old german dude and everyone knew about it
>cheated with one of my friends
>no one knows about that
>currently out of my job
>want to do something creative or productive but all my efforts fail
>desperate for some kind of female interaction
>all girls I meet are on the far far left politically, so i know there's no point in even trying

I don't even know what i want to do with my life anymore, i just feel done.
>>
>>24868945
I don't know. I will never believe someone could really care so why whine so much.

Just started with a new anxiety treatment this week, everything was fine first and everyone in the group seemed nice. But then they started talking about people with eating disorders (they're somewhere in this building too, also triggering as fuck) but the way they were talking about them was really mean. So that made me kinda scared of them again, and super ashamed of only drinking coffee when we had lunch together later. I was just hoping that even though it might be completely different they would understand how a disorder works, instead of blaming these 'weird people'.
I just hate the feeling that there will probably never be a place where people REALLY give a shit and want to listen, not just to 10% of your story to then beg you with their eyes to just please shut up. Guess people don't want to hear about things they just can't understand.

Now I'm just feeling suicidal again, depression was also getting worse few weeks ago (started when I was 11) and it's just too much. I'm not even that sad anymore, because I am just giving up.
The best people I have known all died in the last few years, there is literally no one left so no reason to stay.
>>
>>24880443
>shorther than the average guy
How tall are you?
>>
>>24868888
I'm married and I still feel alone, always.
>>
>>24868888
quads
>>
>>24880574
5'7"
>>
>>24879957
There's more to this story and we both know it. I'll be here to help you get to where you want- if you want

>>24880303
I'll be here to talk and listen.

>>24880443
Well you just said you want to meet girls, so there's one thing. I'm here to listen, we can talk I'll be watching out for you

>>24880458
I know the feeling, but how can you be comfortable and fulfilled in the company of people you don't even get along with? You can't, you don't. So before you think of suicide, just make sure you're not just surrounded by assholes.. I'm here to talk, and listen.

>>24880586
That's not good.
>>
>>24877933
Perhaps it pays to ask that stuff up front so you don't waste each others time. That one has been an issue for me too.
>>
File: 20170201_124015.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_124015.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
I have extreme depression and no friends or gf
I'm too depressed to make myself a person people want to be around
No one cares about me
I don't enjoy anything so i do nothing all day
I have anxiety so i don't talk to people
can't sleep properly coz my nose is broken so i can't breath but i'm gettin that fixed eventually
I hve never kissed a girl
I have never cuddled a girl
i'm not actually gonna write my life story out here though you nosy cunt

The lighting in this makes me look fucking weird and funny lmaoooooooo

basically i'm more depressed than i've ever been

ok
>>
>>24880829
obviously theres more to my life story than a few lines, but what's relevant and what isn't? there's certainly not much good in there. aside from the occasional legitimate friend, ive dreaded social interaction since i was literally a child

>>24880904
wasn't a waste of my time. my time isnt worth anything so its hard to really waste it. the only regret i have about it is how much more alone i feel now. i'm reasonably sure there won't be another one for a long time or ever

>>24880909
man you sound a lot like me. had a few gfs but it hasnt done me any good at all, just amplifies my misery when theyre gone
>>
Iam not doing anything productive with my life and I look like and probably am a bum. Depressing and all that etcetc
>>
>>24880956
yeah we're exactly the same Mr. I had a few gfs
>>
Used to call with this girl everynight and fall asleep together. I had girlfriends but this was the only girl that was perfect to me. I cant sleep anymore and i just stay up and binge watch stuff or fitness/work. Just want to fall asleep with a comforting voice again but im scared. I always look at the times she was online and look at her picture
>>
File: 1478583885536.jpg (55KB, 719x623px) Image search: [Google]
1478583885536.jpg
55KB, 719x623px
33/m

was alpha as fuck all through my mid 20s, got married at 21 young as fuck. marriage was amazing first like 6-7 years. then she got pregnant, i wasnt ready for a kid, but she was. baby changed everything, i became depressed and she divorced me when i was 29.

since then ive been homeless a few times, got my heart broken a few times, and moved across the country to be with a girl i knew from HS.

the huge move across the country definitely helped, i recommend any of you nice people that are feeling some type of way to try moving to a dramatically different part of the country, it is a huge change, but it could help.

ive been with this girl since like sept of 2015, she is a great girl just round and fat, but loyal as fuck. im still semi depressed and have no job. i fix/sell computers to help out a little, but i pretty much just sit at home and pet our 2 cats and sleep during the day. she gets home makes me food and we watch tv/vidya until she goes to bed and i stay up and vidya or dj all night.

ive improved a lot from when i was so depressed my wife broke up with me, but she wont let me see my daughter who is 9 now and that hurts like 12/10.

ads;flkad;lfk
>>
>>24881083
should've been happy about having a child in the first place you fucking idiot
You deserve to be miserable
You should commit suicide
>>
>>24881090

but i wasnt reaaaady. i really wish i wouldve done it differently, my exwife wasnt super hot but she had an ok body and wasnt super ugly, but she was the cutest little country girl ever.

no suicide for me, i thought about it when i was freshly divorced and homeless a few times, but thats for fags and wapponese.

for anyone considering suicide just go nuts. move across the country or start banging fat chicks, or 2 birds with one stone.
>>
>>24881097
you were what? 28? dumb ass
>>
>>24881090
>>24881102
this is why you have no friends.
>>
>>24881108
no it's not kys

this guy is scum
>>
>>24881090
you're a bit of a cunt.

>>24881118
it probably is though.
>>
File: a.png (77KB, 540x205px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
77KB, 540x205px
>guy ruins marriage in his late 20s coz he doesn't want a kid
>Ok
>man says meean words on the internet
>this is y no one likes you, cunt
>>
>>24881102

hindsight is 20/20 friend.

i really wish i couldve been different. i got over it quick though and was a stay at home day. i fathered the shit out of my baby, the real downhill started when she started going to pre-school. i dont know if it was port partum due to her going to pre-k but man i got really depressed.
>>
>>24881143
sorry but this isnt really the type of thread you should say mean words to people on.
>>
>>24881143

he is just showing off how SUPR EDGEE he is AYYY LMAO
>>
>>24881151
if u say so
>>
File: yessssssssssss.jpg (15KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
yessssssssssss.jpg
15KB, 478x225px
>>24880909
lmfao you spoke just fine there though ya lying cunt. I'm here if you wanna talk just saying. I don't know if I'm going to put out contact info or not but if you're interested stick around, I'll be lookin out for ya'

>>24880956
In what sense do you mean what is relevant or not? There is social relevance, physical relevance i.e your physical position on earth, metaphysical relevance, which do you mean I'm genuinely curious?

>>24880979
Ah. welp do you want any advice if so you have to give me more than that. I'll be watchin out for ya'

>>24881044
Is there more to this story, or would you like to leave it as is? I'm listening.

>>24881083
That meme is horrible.... in a sad way. I have been thinking about moving desu, thanks for the tip' . I'm here to talk; if you want to go on, I'll be listening
>>
>>24881208

thats so nice of you to be here to listen to all these sad ppl. you really are doing a good thing and i commend you for it.
>>
Since this thread is getting popular maybe we can set something up so we can all get together. Any suggestions for a group? I have discord, I only got it recently because I was looking into nihilism and wanted to chat with people online about it and i'm in this nihilism discord
>>
>>24879680
>Care to elaborate?
Nintendo switch event thing
>>
>>24863776

Quite a pile of things, for me.

Born in the states, shifted over to the U.K. when I was very young, nearly 3 years old.

Never knew my father, aside from that he apparently doted on me a lot. He's never once tried to get in touch.

Didn't find out I was autistic until I was 22, this made a lot of my life hell.

Grew up a social outcast, an American in the U.K. is not very appreciated, often assaulted for my accent, or loner attitudes, told to "fuck off back home" even though my lineage is Irish and Scottish primarily.

Had difficulty ever making friends, a problem that persists to this day

Constant abandonment issues due to lack of father, extended family wanting nothing to do with my mother, and by extension myself or siblings

Became emotionally shut off as a teenager, spent a long time as essentially an automaton

Identified as a neo-nazi for a while, because after I started to feel again, all I did feel was an intense loathing for basically anything and everything

Had a string of incredibly unsuccessful relationships, often being used as the "nice rebound guy" between other relationships.

Since moved on, I'm now a Buddhist struggling with crippling depression and working to better myself. I'm also more or less convinced that I am a burden to everyone I know and care about, which is difficult to move on from.

I've been pretty suicidal over the years, but the one thing that's stopped me from taking it further than involuntary mental images, is that my body would be a burden for others to deal with, and I have people relying on me to not be dead.

I also frequently flip between allowing myself to be treated like shit because all of my friends have their own issues, and probably don't realize, and completely losing my shit for people using me and then abandoning me, even if they're not actually doing it, or it's unintentional.

Autism doesn't help, it's completely impossible to read other people. Thankfully, I'm not a Sonic Autist.
>>
>>24873823
here's an autistic story for you anon

>>24871468
continuation

>matched with guy on tinder while back
>pretty cool guy, share the same interests, talk for a while
>make plans to spend night out together
>first night comes, asks if im still up for it?
>say nahh, have a bunch of stuff to finish that night
>tell him ill be in city friday night tho so maybe we could do something then
>friday night comes, asks whether I'm in city
>don't reply and ghost for month i think
>hits me up on snapchat last night
>start talking again, things are going pretty well

have drug dependency issues and been in a depressive cycle for a while now since I lost my job, been avoiding social contact with just about everybody.

>talk for better part of night, mostly bout psychedelics
> he recently double dropped mdma for first time and wants to have solid weekend bender again
>triggered remembering how much i used to gurn and sesh, just being a scat cunt in general
>w/e change topic and keep talking
>wake up next morning with him in snapchat bestfriends list
>panic, oh fuck he's gonna think im a friendless loser
>search up how to remove someone from bestfriends list, says something bout blocking etc
>proceed to block him and unblock him twice amidst a conversation
>have to readd person after unblocking
>doesn't add me after second blocking

why was i so autistic about such an insignificant little thing, and why does it bother me so much fuck
>>
>>24881232
Far too many discords, kiks, snaps and other third party threads. We need these threads right here.
>>
>>24863776
>27 m
>live in shitty flyover state in Rustbelt city
>hate everyone
>everyone tries to take advantage of me sexually
>magnet for faggots
>even girls try to take advantage of me sexually
>too untrusting to actually fuck one of these whores
>super high STD rate here
>much student loan debt
>survived suicide attempt due to Jap car safety standards
>now live with broken neck and drive shitty American car
>work dead end manufacturing job which will soon be outsourced to chinks
>too afraid/cynical to have real emotional intimacy with a woman
>100% against marriage due to watching parents' marriage

I just wish I could find a girl who would become obsessed with me and then I could become obsessed with her and then we could have a relationship like something in a movie. Something that would make me forget every bullshit thing I have been through which has made me hate other people so much.
>>
I spend most of my free time thinking about philosophy and mass murder. ADD has made me drop out of university and almost lost my job.

Im trying to get into college so i wont be living with my mother. She's dumb as a rock but nice enough.

Im a narcissist who dreams of gaining political power and ruling my country. Genociding the niggers who attack us, gassing the liberals and feminists who wage war against men like the sorry cunts in this threat. And actually helping men. Giving them purpose and kinship.

But i cant even make a friend.
The enemy is so strong, and im so weak.

I guess im lucky that i never got bullied or raped since im such a beta.

Was gonna kill myself if i failed out of university. But fighting marxists gives me purpose now. If i get doxed, I'll be killed
>>
>>24863776

OP....are you from PA?
>>
>>24881593
I meant about everything else, too. and by seeing your pic I thought it had something to do w vg's.

>>24881644
I see. If you wanna talk about anything, I'll be watching

>>24881800
It's not insignificant to someone who makes "seemingly simple" things "overcomplicated". I've been there, and I get the feeling.... Hey, if you want to talk about anything or keep posting- you know I'll be here

>>24881920
I'll give you my name anyway- although I don't play games I like to talk more usually. I have a group named soup, and my name is ProperEnglishT

and I just made it so I don't know how it goes but I want to be able to speak with people

>>24881946
"and the day came that the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" - some gay bitch
<3 I'll be around, your vent is safe here. Your thoughts are confidential to me and everyone on the internet. LOL. I personally believe you are your own God, and that humans are social speci.... That being said I don't think people can do everything they want w/o repercussions OF ALL sorts that involve other people. Someone lives in a shit neighborhood/state/country? Just ignore it? Just move? These things aren't that simple. But the best way, the most honorable way- is to die trying. And if you are not willing to die for a life you're living then what are you doing? I can tell you what I'm doing- Being a huge pile of shit. I'm pathetic. I am broken. So is everyone else in this thread, so are the next 20 people that this thread might attract. You need yourself to change. But unless you want to work you're not going to get anything. Now I have to redact what I just said- because there is a such thing as Hierarchy. If you want more of what I'm saying let me know, I don't want to bore you. I'll be watching
>>24882809
Your freedom of speech is protected on 4chan, and I would appreciate if you stuck around. Maybe we can talk about eugenics or something

>>24882843
Refer to image...
>>
>>24881208
I don't know what I want, I don't even know why I posted that.

There is zero drive or motivation in me to do anything. The only good thing I had was a girlfriend for eight years and I left her 2 years ago. Iam not a very attractive person imo and I have nothing going for me, I just don't know what the fuck to do about anything.
>>
>>24869247
There is no future, there is no past, there is only this moment. There is no good, there is no bad, only how you let the moment affect you. You get to choose, through pain and suffering, to fight or be buried by your perceptions. I've used anger to find balance in my mind.
>>
>>24883378

that a nice post right there, vary niiiiice!
>>
File: 1479381633193s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479381633193s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
I hate this fucking country I am in. (Netherlands)

There is FUCK ALL to do. No people to meet. Country is way too small for interesting people to exist.
Just to give you an example: I live in a city with 100k people. That's 100k TOTAL people of all ages. How many people do you think in this city have some sort of unique taste or something that sets them apart? How many people are not normies?

The capital Amsterdam has 800k people. 800K AND THAT'S IT. PATHETIC.
For reference, Toronto has 2.6 MILLION PEOPLE. THERE'S MORE THAN 3 AMSTERDAMS IN JUST TORONTO.
THERE'S MORE THAN 26 TIMES MY HOMETOWN IN TORONTO. THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE.

And it's fucking killing me here. I look on meetup.com. NOTHING. Only company meetups which are worthless. No interesting gamer groups, no DnD groups, no darts or poolsclub. I look in a random postalcode in Michigan and counted 9 meetups. THERE'S NOTHING HERE. IT'S EMPTY VOID. KILL ME. I wish I lived in North America.
>>
life is gay
>>
File: boom.jpg (2MB, 2143x3179px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
2MB, 2143x3179px
>>24883366
I'd like to disagree. besides that- if ya still wanna talk or vent I'm here for you

This thread was made for us and nothing else matters besides our feelings and contradictions. I'll be watchin

>>24883378
This
>>
File: bb.jpg (32KB, 604x475px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
32KB, 604x475px
>>24883419
From what I can see, there is demographic information to study. But in all seriousness, I am here for you. We can talk about whatever, I'm from NE America and I wish to travel. Everything's different for everyone, in a whacked out world. I'll be watchin for yo Normie az cus

>>24883423
The probability of that is,.............................
>>
I've done every drug imaginable and now i am sober with a great job. But I can't get over the boring patterns and reiterating tasks of life. I'm constantly plagued by the idea of just throwing my 'good' life away and going on a drug binge until I die.
>>
>>24883217
Oh is there anything you'd like me to elaborate on or?
>>
File: take a bath.jpg (41KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
take a bath.jpg
41KB, 500x552px
>>24883543
It sounds to me that you've done every drug there is, but you haven't reached every plateau there is'

If you've really done every drug there is and you just want to go back until you die ( of what, an overdose? ) then what life have you lived. What life did you build yourself; and i'm asking in a nihilistic kind of way. Really Anon, in what way did you see your life turning out the first time you did a drug? What was the experiment? I believe there is room for growth in most cases, and yes you can grow, too. Although life is a soup of chemicals as such.... The story teller still lives next to a potion dealer. That being said, just have a Think. A real true think. Think about what I just said and tell me there's nothing left in your heart of hearts besides experiencing your youth/longevity through drugs? Sometimes you just need to take a bath

I am by no means a professional and any feedback is well appreciated. My goal is not to do any harm but to help you reach inside yourself and live a good life. I would like to live a good life, and I can't live a good life being the lonely girl I am. I am here for you, I am watching. We are all waiting
>>
>>24883562
I approach drugs from a neuroscience disposition. That's what I studied in college, and my friends and I would do a variety of drugs and study the change in our faculties by subjecting ourselves in various tasks. It was extremely interesting.

I've reached many plateaus in life, but I suffer from chronic depression. Ironically, this is not drug induced, but merely genetic. This grants a haze over situations that leaves my mind meandering. I try to be content in life, with what I have, with the amazing experiences I've accomplished and endured, but I'm still left with this feeling of nothingness.
I'm a firm believer in aspiring to improve mankind as a whole, but my societal situation prevents me from doing so. This leaves me feeling crushed. I've invested my money in ideas and companies that can improve the future, but I regret not being able to do that in a more direct manner.
This notion of futile tithes leads me back to indulgence. As I am not capable of improving mankind, why not indulge in these vices?
>>
>>24883419
If I got to go there I would get a bike and ride around. Doesn't help much with meeting people but that is what I'd like to do there.
>>
File: save2.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
save2.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>24883593
Because you are weak. Only strive to look up to someone that you can surpass some day; the struggle never ends, there are no stop signs. If you rest just one minute, that is one minute left off guard. This goes hand and hand with walking breathing living c a l m. Or, in your own words, your own ideal reality. You were and weren't informed that you were going to be born. Ideals.... Ways of living brought up by your parents- People don't always want to do what their parents want them to, that is where options, variety comes into play... If you're really telling me that you want to let your dreams walk out the door while you sit in the conference room and shoot up- Hey, that's all your doing. But while you have the passion, seek it out. Otherwise you may look back in your life and have a horribly underwhelming experience. If your Philosophy,as I'm stealing it from you, is the pursuit of Vices, then how much trouble ought to be gone through in the pursuit of happiness/ fulfilment? The ball's in your court. Unless you live in a really shitty country but even so if it is the case- Live hard or die trying

and like I said, i'll be here if you still want to talk. I'm here to listen.
>>
>>24879880
>I'd suggest getting to know yourself more, and sticking with what you like. Don't change for someone else and that's that

I've lived my entire life like that; its unfortunately not true. I know myself just fine. I know exactly what I'm like, I just don't really know how to connect with people that I want to.
>>
File: SAVE.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>24883846
I'm sorry for giving you such vague advice *punches self in the face.*

Also since you put a tl;dr I just decided to read that after I'd gotten a few words in. Now. Not all who wander are lost. Does this resonate with you? If so let me know- maybe we can work something out. I'd like to stay in touch with you here. I'm here to talk
>>
>>24878741
Hey im 30/m my kik is fla772 im a mentally ill dopehead.. also "attractive" which makes everything suck more because the anxiety/irrational thoughts make it impossible to meet people. Hmu id like to talk to ya
>>
File: IMG_4605.jpg (169KB, 740x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
169KB, 740x995px
>Manlet
>probably losing hair (crown)
>have to keep hair short, people think I look like Sid from Toy Story
>literally no IRL friends
>no aspirations
>kissless virgin
>nothing I'm skilled at
>wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, sleep, repeat. This is my life.
>ulcerative colitis
>high risk for cancer
>permanent post-nasal drip
>annoying high pitched voice
>>
File: IMG_20170202_020539.jpg (93KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_020539.jpg
93KB, 720x1280px
>mfw after reading everybody's posts
>>
My mom died last year. She killed herself. She's been trying off and on for the last 6 years so it shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was. I know I'm not supposed to blame myself but I do. A lot. I should have stepped in when her husband started cheating on her with the college exchange student who was living with them. I should have done so many things. Now my entire family is shattered. I have my life: a great job, a loyal dog, a lot of opportunity in front of me. However I'm so broken. I have difficulty in social situations for the first time in my life. Holidays are incredibly lonely and awful. I dont have it the worst, but it hurts.

The worst part is I'm starting to forget what she sounded like. I was 23 when she died. I moved away for college, I was always so fucking independent and now I wish I could see her again.
>>
>>24884258
What's done is done, you shouldn't dwell on what you could have done. If you have anyone else that you close yourself off from, I think this is a sign that you should let them know you care.

I'm also glad you told your story, it reminded me how much I love my parents, and that I should tell them. Good luck to you, and sorry for your loss.
>>
>32
>was in a ten year relationship
>gf cheated on me, checked her phone, history, everything after
>he's an ugly manlet with a way smaller dick and according to their texts he had premature ejaculation problems and finished after like 4 minutes
>his only job is part time barista at a coffee shop
>no car or drivers license

The fact that I know all of these things and she still chose to cheat on me with him is what BLOWS MY MIND.

How fucking terrible am I if that was her decision?

It feels like she just did it on purpose to suicide our relationship or because she wanted out, but I just wish she had the balls to have told me she wanted to break up or something instead

Now I'm in my fucking 30s and women my own age are insane timebombs that want babies RIGHT NOW or a marriage commitment, or are empty husk single moms with a few babies that are trying to find a meal ticket.

FUCK YOU

It's so tiring now trying to find a not-shit woman, and even if I find one, I'm not going to trust her.

FUCK

YOU
>>
File: sluts.jpg (335KB, 580x788px) Image search: [Google]
sluts.jpg
335KB, 580x788px
>>24884607

im about teh same age. finding chicks that are dateable is really hard, i concur. i'd say the safer way to go is to find a timebomb and see how crazy she is, the ones with kids looking for the meal ticket are so obvious its easy to weed them out.

i lucked out and found my last 2 gfs without kids because they supposedly cant have them. thats the way to go at our age imo.
>>
>>24884607
One thing that you have to remember is that a lot of younger women like men who are older than they are. You could probably get away with dating women in their early 20's, especially if you're looking for a quick lay.
>>
>>24884633

i was gonna suggest the same exact thing until i forgot about it when i went into my spiel about timebombs and kids. and he seems like he wants to actually date a woman so the ones in their early 20s are going to be even more untrustworthy.
>>
>>24883217
Lol you look mean as fuck. Yes, what you have to say is interesting and I would like to hear more. You're right though, it's just not as simple as picking up and moving. I really wish it were. I'm saving money so I can stop borrowing cars and buy one for cash so I don't have payments at least. I am trying though. Things are looking up because I busted my ass at trying to get a job. At least I'm not NEET anymore. Making better than minimum wage and full time too. I just kind of feel dead inside all of the time and have no empathy or compassion anymore. I tried therapy and the social worker lady started feeling up my leg during a meeting. Everyone assumes I should like it if girls are going after me like that but it kinda brings back memories of when I was molested by a girl when I was 8, before I had any idea of what sex was.
>>
>>24884684
>social worker lady started feeling up my leg during a meeting

yo wtf tell her that's absolutely not cool and look into filing a complaint
>>
File: sad.jpg (32KB, 619x556px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
32KB, 619x556px
>>24884002
Damn... If you wanna talk about anything I'm going to be sticking around okay?

>>24884258
If you want to talk I'll be here

>>24884607
If you wanna talk about anything, I'm here..

>>24884684
More like sad af, lol.

Like I've been saying, I'm here to talk. You have been witnessed ~
>>
>>24878851
tell me about you
>>
>>24885076
I didn't know how to feel about it desu. She was kind of hot, but she was a single mother. Pretty sure she was trying to date me. I don't date/fuck single mothers no matter how hot they are.
>>
23/f

In the past:
>parents divorced when i was 2
>abandoned by my mother, left with shitty father who was both physically and emotionally abusive (mostly emotionally)
>grandma raised me, although she was mean and would make me cry on purposes sometimes just to laugh at me
>grandpa on mom's side was the best, he would take me when mom didn't care to have a child around
>bullied all throughout school, elementary, middle school, and hs. grandmother dressed me funny as a kid and my dad was big and fat and intimidating so kids would laugh. I was also very poor
>have an awesome aunt and uncle who let me be a kid and do fun things instead of sitting alone all day
>live with mom and dad from 11-17, both are physically and emotionally abusive
>aunt committed suicide four days after my 13th birthday, uncle drank himself to death, had hep and died of liver cancer. that was three years later
>first love committed suicide when i was 17
>grandma died when i was 19
>grandpa died when i was 20

cont
>>
>>24888348
There's way too much to put in one post.

Right now my greatest hardship is trying to find a job, I have worked at many different companies but because of that my resume makes me look less than desirable as a candidate.

I have been diagnosed as bi-polar, mixed and rapid-cycling. I also have severe panic disorder which social anxiety and agoraphobia is lumped in there. I will have a panic attack for no reason at all, even just laying on the couch not thinking about anything that would be anxiety-inducing.

My back is fucked due to abuse over the years and a wreck i was in, a girl flipped her vehicle. Seatbelt caught me but screwed up my back, she didn't have insurance at the time.

I just want to get my life back together. I was doing well until my grandma died, my anxiety skyrocket and i couldn't hold a job anymore. It's frustrating as i don't have parents to help me and i hate relying on friends

good vent, thank you
>>
>>24888356
Do you want someone to talk to?
>>
>>24888363
I guess? not about my problems, a friend would be cool though.
>>
>>24871468
>>24881800
i really like this thread btw OP

so yee been NEET for 6 months now

>lil sis recently started final year of hs
>already has shit together way more than i did then
>try to support her in lil ways i can, remember how hard it was for me back then
>lil things like dad screaming and asking her to do stupid shit i could easily do
>have been really shitty brother to her so trying to compensate i guess
>whenever she gets really frustrated, she takes anger out on me
>calls me loser, failure, no job etc.
>try to keep my cool, it's all true anyways

>don't want to say anything or insult her as its very stressful time for her
>go into room and cry, 4chan etc

I just want someone from my family to make it and have a happy life ;-;

fucking hurts guys, pretty sure my whole family has been fucked up cause of my dad's mental issues. Mom's family has pretty strong history of mental illness as well. Conservative black family so going to see counsellor/psych is frowned upon.

had a couple of sessions but cant afford it anymore rip
>>
File: poooooooo.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
poooooooo.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>24888348
Thank you, too... I'm here for you, I'll be watching

>>24888414
I do too c:
I'm here to talk.... if you need/ want.. I'll be watching
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.