[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Can't Be Bothered We are a brand new serve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: 151.jpg (34KB, 664x764px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
34KB, 664x764px
Welcome to Can't Be Bothered

We are a brand new server that is full of people from the Shut-In-Network, some people are tired of the way the new owner is acting, so the old owner decided to create a new server. The people have spoken and agree that it is a good thing to start anew, this server has most of the same ideals as the Shut-In server but is more relaxed, also a lot of the same channels since I the owner was the one that made most of the channels a thing also the same rule-book since I the owner made most of the rules. We also don't have a pedophile as a admin, i'm not talking about Boots, i'm talking about Vyro. #Rekt

We currently only have the discord but with time we hope to move onto other sources like Steam

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/npjeJez
>>
>>24863028
Thanks big boss
>>
press F to pay respects for the fallen.
>>
Bump for high test admins
>>
somebody kill me i dont want to live
also should make toast or toothpaste for dinner?
>>
>>24863042
toothpaste
>>24863038
Who dis this?
>>
Gay
>>
>>24863028
But boots is a literal pedophile,

boots is literally proven to have asked underage girls for feet pictures, vyro hasn't even talked to anyone from this server
>>
Big fucking loss, everyone is a complete normalfag pretending to be socially awkard anyway
>>
>>24863076
Ok let me see the proof, i would enjoy to see the proof.
>>
>>24863076
Let me see the proof though.
There's literally been threads on r9k about the shit he did, as well. Just because he hasn't orbitted underage girls on his server yet (that you know) doesn't mean he won't.
>>
>>24863109
Threads about someone aren't proof, and I've been in more than one of those threads and no one involved has been underage.

The person who literally made the thread that put Vyro's discord in the OP first did so solely because they were female and boots was that much of a creep to them.
>>
>>24863159
These threads have had numerous screenshots of Vyro doing it. I've even personally dealt with my friends being manipulated by him
>>
Bump
>>
I was kind of interested in joining up with this shut-in network, but it seems just as full of drama and horror as real, normal social settings. Oh well.
>>
This Discord is literally the shut-in discord with more circle jerking.

Don't you retards get it, you're the problem. Making a new discord won't fix your shit vapid personalities.
>>
>>24864114
It is.
They are both cancerous.
>>
>>24864114
>>24864120
>>24864124
It's not a shut-in server, just a server made by shut-ins
>>
>>24864114
>>24864120
We actually have no drama happening?

Stop trying to bring drama to us please.
>>
>>24864152
Keep telling yourself that lil nigga.
>>
>>
Mmmmmm I can taste drama brewing in here please continue it pleases me
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>24864559
Is this based on a snes game?? If so please tell me what game. I remember pigs like this in a birds eye view Zelda wannabe game from my youth plz help.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.