[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a pen pals thread. Put your email (or contact) down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wt_fp.jpg (14KB, 940x205px) Image search: [Google]
wt_fp.jpg
14KB, 940x205px
How about a pen pals thread.
Put your email (or contact) down here and people can write to you and have conversations.
Template:
>A/S/L
>Orientation
>favorite bands/musicians
>favorite movies
>favorite books
>favorite vidya
>what you're looking for
>what you're not looking for
>contact info
>>
I'll go first
>25/Female/Ontario Canada
>Lesbian
>Broken Social Scene, Metric, Stars, Neutral Milk Hotel, Of Montreal, the Apples in Stereo,the Olivia Tremor Control, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Smiths, the Cure, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees.
>Citizen Kane, Velvet Goldmine, the Graduate, Sound of Music
>Watchmen, graphic novels and comics more generally
>Pokemon Go
>Actual (possibly platonic) conversation ideally about music. Open to whoever
>Not looking for dick pics or nude swaps
>[email protected]
>>
>>24862739
I don't really use email, but if you post your address I will write you a letter
>>
>>24862739

> Male 35 Sweden

> Pansexual with a shift towards guys

> Depeche modes, antiloop, poets of the fall, Pendulum, Tom Jones,

> The ninth gate, Mr brooks, fist full of dollars, attack on titan, die hard, Jurassic park trilogy

> Engineering handbooks (reasons)

> TF2, company of heroes, heroes of might and magic, warcraft2, civilization series. generic retro games (watching pro starcraft players)

> Anyone who makes me feel more alive, i am the kind of guy who has a good memory, so things get pretty dull in the long run and i end up feeling as i've seen it all before even when intense things take place, i like to listen to younger people telling me about their dreams (not dreams like pimping a ride into a babe pickup or building a cinema in the basement) but aspirations of your very own, painting/drawing/playing an instrument, the kind of unrealistic and naive things you wish to reach for while you're still untouched by the cold hands of reality.

> fuck buddies and sugar babies,

> now that i finished the template i realized it really sound too boring for anyone to ever contact me, heh! but at least i enjoyed writing it up to this point.
>>
will send an email, but not before i check out your list of favourite bands. some I love and some i never heard of so hoping for some sweet tunes.
>>
>>24862750
>BSS,Applez, Kane

I can't do the platonic pen pals thing but you got gnarly taste
>>
File: 20161010_171837(0) 1.jpg (279KB, 1032x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_171837(0) 1.jpg
279KB, 1032x1040px
>22/Male/Ohio
>Straight
>Strydwolf, Hate Forest, Allerseelen, Burzum
>Brazil, The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Neon Demon, Green Room
>The Flame by Gabriele D'Annunzio, The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe, The Saga of Gisli the Outlaw, Beowulf
>Morrowind, Angband, Archeage,
>Long conversations that inevitably lead to true love
>Normal people
>[email protected]
>>
>>24862967
>No.24862967▶ let u
s decide if someone wants to contact u or not share your email
>>
30/Male/Ireland
Hetero
interests are far and wide
love indie and rock music, always looking for some good recommendations. let me know your favourite band.
kinda lazy whne it comes to movies, i watch far too many movies i should be ashamed to admit to. terrible michael bey movies for one.
books, not so much fiction these days except Sherlock Holmes.
looking for interesting people to pen pal with
not interested in pics, or naughtyness
[email protected]
>>
>>24862900
people are welcome to do that if they want, I'm a bit shy about giving out my address on here, personally.
>>24863011
thanks, you should message me anyways if you like those things
>>
>>24863079
also I'm OP my address just changed because I'm at home now
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/california
>Orientation
str8
>favorite bands/musicians
American Football, This Town Needs Guns, Daniel Johnston, Lil Peep, Bones, $uicideboy$
>favorite movies
It's Such a Beautiful Day
>favorite books
Can't read
>favorite vidya
Csgo and smash 4
>what you're looking for
Someone to talk about music and life with
People who ghost
>contact info
[email protected]
>>
>A/S/L

20/M/Illinois

>Favorite Music

Synthwave, Alt, Rock, Electronic, Blues, Soul, Jazz, Experimental, Hip-hop, Low-fi, Funk,

>Favorite TV Shows

Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Peep Show, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, The Twilight Zone (60s),The Outer Limits, Mr Robot, The Killing, Ultraman, The Odd Couple, Sanford and Son, Metalocalypse, Married with Children,

>Favorite Movies

Filth, It Follows, A Trip to the Moon, Airplane, James and the Giant Peach, Fight Club, Kung Fu Hustle, Requiem for the American Dream, Worlds Greatest Dad, Amityville Horror, Little Miss Sunshine, Monty Pythons The Meaning of Life, The Departed, Seven, How to succeed in business without really trying, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, The Naked Gun, The Wolf of Wall Street

>Favorite videogames

Mass Effect series, Dishonored, Diablo 3, Tekken 3, Soul Caliber 2, Psychonauts, FF 7, RPG Maker 3, Deus Ex Machina, Chrono Trigger, Fallout NV, Dark Cloud, Metal Arms Glitch in the System, The Witcher 2, Gex, Bully, The Darkness, Destroy All Humans! TLOU, Brutal Legend, Donkey Kong 64,

>Interests/Hobbies

Writing, reading, learning more about philosophy, science, Math, history etc., playing videogames, art, making art, directing, drinking, fitness, stand up comedy, anime, cooking, drawing, shooting, reading comics, cartoons

>What are you looking for?

People to chat and shoot the shit with

a relationship possibly if I meet the right person

>Contact info

Email:[email protected]
>>
>>24862900
kek nice try rapist
>>
>>24862739
>asl
19 male yurop

>orientation
would fugg a trap

>bands/musicians
ladytron, insomnium and boris brejcha pretty much

>movies
the mist, beyond the black rainbow

>books
les misérables was pretty decent

>vidya
nothing runs on my shitty pc, but I like league and have put many hours into it

>what you're looking for
>contact info
Typing this made me realize how extremely boring I am so whatever. I'll go back to /r9k/ now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.